How do we fix Monster Hunter?

How do we fix Monster Hunter?

Attached: 1544888093786.jpg (2448x2791, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmjPevpOzeY
youtube.com/watch?v=qIGui9uR7f4
youtube.com/watch?v=A6yqPlqM3Nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Add Geralt of Rivia.

From the thumbnail it looks like she has a massive erection. Also
>we

Just give us the old weapon and armor design in world back. The game would be perfect then.

Make it less slow with less boring grind and boring combat? Dunno. Its peak "just play it for 20 hours first bro" kind of meme.

Make it exclusive to Nintendo again.

Bro do I have some good news for you.

More competitive elements.

Attached: 0A3B2D1A-8A9B-46DB-BBCE-37554C7E47C6.jpg (815x850, 174K)

this but pic related instead

Attached: fw.png (400x660, 290K)

plz gib milkies

Attached: 1515885901124.gif (773x512, 53K)

old gen lobby design
separate BM/GS
assignable/removable fag moves
space out maps 150%
flatten out map gradients

buy crafting materials
dont want to grind for low rank materials just cause i want to upgrade a new weapon

Anyone else thought it was weird how they included a 30 minute uncensored scene of Geralt railing the researcher?

Attached: geralt.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

>make RE Nintendo exclusive
>GC copies of REmake, RE0 and RE4 all fucking bomb
>remove Monster hunter Nintendo exclusivity
>MHW becomes their best selling game of all time

nah fuck off. I have zero sympathy for toddlers who cry that Capcom are fucking over the switch. Good. Fuckers dont buy capcom games anyway. Look at these numbers, fucking pathetic.

Attached: 61B498CC-57A8-4801-95C3-848BD83C26E4.jpg (1462x4050, 812K)

Can't wait for the next add-on when Geralt rails the serious handler

cute

this really

>Hmm, looks like Pukei-Pukei isn't the only animal in these woods that can use it's tongue
Even for Witcher I thought that was a bit much

I WISH SHE HAS ARMPIT HAIR

Reminder that switchfags are still seething

Attached: 1557460465005.jpg (1920x1079, 602K)

Revert bow back to charging being optimal. This spamming arrow shit is so fucking braindead. Also make crit distance more difficult. Bow was my favorite weapon. and while it never the most difficult weapon, its now the mouthbreathing class.

Attached: nerscylla bow.jpg (296x171, 9K)

Bow was always the mouthbreather weapon. Bowfags are and always will be the bladelets of gunners.

from /mhg/

Attached: 1560600156024.jpg (659x408, 85K)

>a cafe where you shoot bows
Wtf asian people?

I agree that bow should be a bit more difficult to use, instead of that spam it has become. But the bow feels so smooth now, instead of the clunkiness of MHGU. That dash evade is wonderful.

how is it any different from say a bowling alley serving food?

>t. MHGU
Bow used to be the worst gunner weapon. Retards didn't know how to play it optimally. LBG and HBG had the benefit of having multiple ammo types, not to mention mobility (lbg) and damage (hbg).

you can fix monster hunter by marrying a japanese girl and having beautiful hafu babies, right now!

cause it's a weapon. I'm assuming that is a club it just looks like a hipster cafe.

>long sword in SS tier

I always hear nothing but people saying it's a scrub weapon and then in multiplayer you'll do nothing but stagger your teammates but I've played almost the entire game with a long sword, with friends, and I can count on on hand the number of times I've staggered someone, but I'm constantly getting stunlocked by my friend's retard dual blades. Is long sword actually considered good, because I've never heard anyone say this before.

Bows sucking for 90% of the series doesn't make them not mouthbreather weapons, their gameplay was always some of the simplest the series had to offer. SNS sucks ass in pretty much all games but it's still a mouthbreather weapon choice.

Celebrities

Give everyone attack and bow charge plus jewels

0 niggers 0 problems

No

Attached: Squish.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

Give Switch Axe a proper defensive option.

Attached: rebidiora.png (336x281, 181K)

It’s weird, I can tell from the jho horn that there’s still some dude at capcom that loves making good weapons but they keep him locked up or something

Reminder to not grip a bow the way that you want to choke it to death.
Make an okay sign (banned in United States) and hold a bow just like that, do not grip it.
That way you'll pull away pressure from your hand and a bow will not shake as much.

Attached: 220px-LG_WHISEN_손연재_지면_광고_촬영_사진_(30)_hand_only.jpg (220x330, 9K)

Give the weapon with the best concept in the game the respect it deserves instead of fucking it over in favor of weeb shit like DB and LS and unbalanced game breaking shit like CB.
No really will we ever get a MH game where this thing won't be rock fucking bottom in TAs?

Attached: 1617882_p0.jpg (700x550, 86K)

take the damn watch off, you idiot.

Attached: 1396245226779.jpg (356x356, 10K)

Foresight slash is retardedly generous and the jumping attack deals a fuck ton of damage without being overly difficult or dangerous to pull off. There’s a reason it’s one of the most used weapons.

It works fine if you play with a team and you're not lazy. Unless you're talking about solo in which case you're just asking for it to do something it's not designed for.

>sniped every decoration I want except for 1 more artillery
>look 100x3 melds ahead
>none
Marginally less shit than RNG charms, but I'm still mad. Why not craftable decos AND charms?

Attached: DSFARGEG.jpg (944x707, 107K)

White male Asian female are the most futuristic and progressive couples.

Attached: 30602651_1388944881209557_6750593445665964032_n.jpg (1080x1107, 149K)

Why?

nah thats black male asian female

i like world. i have it on PC, and XX on switch. both games are fun and im happy to play both instead of screeching at other autists on a ukrainian pottery website

can we meme calvin klein to be the secret bleached brand

There's no saving it, just make it go balls to the wall insane.
>Add magic (Monster Hunter is isekai now, so fuck it)
>Give weapons more anime attacks
>Collabs out the ass (SAO, Jojo, Bleach, Neptunia, Fate/Grand Order, Attack on Titan, God Eater, Persona 5, Gundam, Dragon Ball Z, Cardcaptor Sakura, just the most ridiculous shit you can think of)
>Put swimming back in
>Add aerial combat, actual flying around like a super saiyan
>Fuck it, give weapons super modes where the player goes super saiyan

Attached: SS3HairMod.png (600x337, 595K)

Have to pad out the time somehow. I'm glad I was able to dupe pretty much all of them when the game launched

Give it ps2 graphics and put it back on a portable console

World was a mistake

Fuck off, go play PSO2 if you want that much anime bullshit

>do something it's not designed for
It's 100% able to solo shit, even with better times than the average player if you're experienced enough with it and know what you're doing, it's just that the less people you're playing with the less useful it is. (hell even in full 4 man setups certain other weapon combos will always be better which is why the best 4 man TAs never actually have a HH in it) Thing is while I really enjoy the weapon's moveset I usually play with less than 4 since I don't know a lot of people who play the game and randoms suck cock so I feel like I'm gimped if I do use it.

And as for them designing it to play in a group instead of solo I'm pretty sure I've heard them mention before that the game can be soloed with any weapon so obviously they mean for you to be able to do it, yet it always gets overshadowed when it comes to getting buffs because it's simply not a popular weapon, so on top of the devs themselves not favoring it (japanese devs are notorious for making shit they like stronger than others and forgoing proper balance) they can't make players do the nintendo soi face and rush to preorder the game if they make it better than the popular shit.

Attached: 53055060_p0.png (1000x1000, 739K)

>put swimming back in

Can't even take your other opinions seriously

i hate how capcom cant decide how bows are supposed to operate
old mon hun they're clunky and unweidly, but require a good amount of brainpower to use at an efficient level
world they're smoother than silk but require 0 higher level thought to use

Attached: 1542822588142.jpg (260x194, 6K)

Monster Hunter will one day become PSO2, it is inevitable.

I didn't say you can't solo with it, I just said it's not what it's for and I don't know why you would. Of course they're going to say you can solo with every weapon, why would they go on record and say a weapon is shit?

only for Yea Forums chads

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Meanwhile...
Make the best games of the franchise while exclusive.

Just make them exclusive for a while

>why would they go on record and say a weapon is shit
I don't know why would they make it shit when all making it good would require is tweaking a bunch of numbers so it doesn't hit like a wet noodle?

Monkeys are dysgenic. They belong in the jungles as hunter-gatherers.

So make it lifeless and souless like Dark Souls and add the artificial difficulty. Gotcha.

>All over a million
>when GTA SA the most popular PS2 game only sold 4 million in itself
This is when gaming was still niche as fuck.
The PS2 might have sold a lot mainly as a cheap DVD player but it’s games really didn’t.

Because it already buffs your whole team. How can you balance it so it gives a +50% boost to your team while letting you hit as hard as, say, a hammer, who can't do anything else?

It's already not shit. It serves its purpose. Of course the best 4 man TAs don't use it, much like 90% of video games, once you get autistically good enough at it support classes become useless. High level MH play isn't even about teamwork, it's 4 guys doing the exact same minmax play they'd do solo, but next to 3 other people.

Its very good. LS users generally attract the weebs (same with DB) and they don't know anything about weapon priority and so they don't aim for the tail.

based
4 box investigations while watching the nba finals is max comfy

seething cuckholded racelet

Attached: 1534526553038.jpg (563x563, 26K)

Ironic because what drew me to the LS was that it was the least dumb looking, least weeb weapon. No offense to anyone using big boi swords or whatever

hes right monkeys aren't human

Racelet? Says an ethnikkkk.

More hard monsters

>you can now chain stagger monsters with the crossbow
>you can now just negate attacks by using the grappling hook to jump onto it just as an attack was about to hit
>Tigrex's enraged mode is about as fast as Tigrex's normal mode was in MH4U
This is embarassing. Here's the source btw. youtube.com/watch?v=RmjPevpOzeY Watch 8:26-4:46, he uses the crossbow to stagger it by shooting it fucking once, gets hit and then staggers him TWICE in a row. The grappling hook shit happens a little later, but I'm too lazy to look for it. Also the soundtrack is generic as fuck again. Fuck this embarassment of a game.

>LS was that it was the least dumb looking, least weeb weapon
At least you aren't another xXxKiritoxXx using DBs

Attached: 1487774647253.jpg (600x328, 28K)

Dunno what monkeys you're talking about, like those japanese ones that chill in the hot springs?

What's the best monster to kill to use as a benchmark for whether or not I've become "competent" at using a weapon. I'm trying out the GS since I usually stay away from slow weapon, but I can't tell if I've reached competency yet.

tempered nergigante

You aren't wrong, but she doesn't have it drawn in those pics.

pods have always staggered on basically every hit though. Doesn't make it stupid, but at least pick something relevant.

At nergi

these new additions seem retarded. Also why are they hunting without food buffs?

>Geralt of Rivia has joined the online session

Attached: 1548127771972.png (500x506, 113K)

furious rajang

Nergigante is probably the easiest "actual" monster if you consider everything before him to essentially be tutorial. He also has a gimmick that doesn't really affect the flow of the fight like some other monsters.

Start by deleting World.
Then make a new GOOD MH based on a combination of 3U, 4U and XX.

I wonder what her armpits smell like.

Stop trying to force storyshit.

Zorah is genuinely one of the worst things in the entire Monster Hunter franchise. Forced cinematic bullshit is partly responsible for that.

Sorry to say, but you might be hella gay, user.

>+50% boost
It's 20%, not 50%. And once again, I feel the argument that it provides attack up to be one that supports that the weapon is designed poorly since it would mean that the only ones worth using are those that provide that, and that goes against the weapon's purpose of providing useful side effects that enhance the team. The problem is that even WITH attack up the weapon is outdamaged by others. Without that, which is where some of the more useful buffs are hidden, it cannot hold a candle to them. And to top it off there aren't even that many useful buffing songs, most of them are useless for endgame monsters anyway with the exception of negate all wind pressure for kush, ailments negate for vaal and maybe lunastra and earplugs L for general use. The weapon seems to be perpetually in a spot where they're too afraid to make it overpowered so they settle for making it very mediocre, which wouldn't be a problem but you look at some other weapons like CB which can do literally fucking everything with practically no drawbacks and LS which used to be offense at the expense of defense but now has an even more useful defensive move than the lance and you have to wonder if their unwillingness to make the HH stronger is justified at all.

Am I the ONLY one who thought it looked like she pulled out a monster cock?

>>you can now just negate attacks by using the grappling hook to jump onto it just as an attack was about to hit
Why you lyin'
We have seen multiple times people getting knocked off because they abused it when the monster could still move

Zorah grinding is imo the actualy worst part of any MH game ever. Like if you're going to limit it to a random event just give me the materials and don't waste my time. It's the exact same "fight" every time with no danger of failure or even dying, all it does is pad a game out that doesn't need padding.

>t. 3babby or 4fetus
Akantor bow was the most broken weapon of F2, and bows were braindead in FU as well.

>It's 20%, not 50%.
damn, four words in and you already completely misunderstood what he said.

They've slowly being going down that route since 4 (maybe Tri if you are more broad with the definition) and they are only ramping up the story parts game after game which means that fucking somebody must be liking that shit and telling them to cram more VA and cutscenes and "cinematic" fights in.

Maybe the jap fans like this waste of money better spend on other parts of the game, who knows.

I was not talking only about damage, user. It gives earplugs, bonus defense, bonus regen, yada yada which i simplified as making your team 50% better

I certainly don't like playing the support role but videogames are filled with whores who love to do just that, so it's something for them

I JUST beat Xeno Jiva a few hours ago

Your supposed to not wrap your fingers around it at all make a u with your thumb and your pointer and as you draw the arrow the tauntness will hold the bow in between those fingers

Numbers aside the point still stands though. I mean he asked how you can balance it so this doesn't overshadow the hammer but I can ask the same question about the charge blade. What the hammer do that it cannot? Hell what can any melee weapon do that the fucking charge blade can't?

I feel like the problem is that the majority of the buffs are almost, if not flat out useless in the end game fights, which are the ones you'll be needing them the most in, not the easy shit earlier on. From the examples you listed only earplugs has any real value, the problem is that endgame shit, like AT nerg for example kills you way too fast for health regen to matter, and if your team has properly upgraded armor the defense buff is flat out worthless since attacks that will kill you in one hit still kills you in one hit, and those that kill you in two still kill you in two. I have tried it and it stopped bothering because has absolutely no practical effect.

>This has actually happened on the MH world

Well you're right, the hunting horn is pretty shit to be honest, i certainly don't miss any of those buffs if there isn't one in the party. And I agree with you that the CB is busted, after you learn the moveset you just spam the same braindead moves.

make the mechanics of the game actually good.

t. Wh*te male

Is anyone gonna post sauce?

>cause it's a weapon
so are knives, should we ban restaurants?

For me, it's the Magnet Spike

Attached: mhfzz magnet spike 2.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

neph your trip

Not the guy, but the feather on the arrow can accidentally fetch the watch.

>HBW bot in the SSS rank
check all those TA runs faggot

How do you meet girls once you're out of college bros....it's so hard...

Tripcodes are frowned upon on Yea Forums

Turn it into PSO2
youtube.com/watch?v=qIGui9uR7f4

How do I cope with knowing I'll never in my life have a girlfriend this beautiful?

HBG TA runs are a cluster RNG fest and not representative of the overall strength of the weapon for general play.

GIVE ME A FUCKING SPEAR

And fix the fucking axe mode forward slash.
I want to get closer to the tail when the monster moves, not clip through it.

>t.

Attached: incel_1-focus-0-0-617-443.jpg (617x443, 38K)

>GC copies of REmake, RE0 and RE4 all fucking bomb
On the other hand the games that were ported had the quality severely dropped and failed even harder due to the higher cost of development.

This pretty much. MH4 was fine but in World they went too far trying to appeal to westerners and now everything is all cinematic and littered with handholding. Also fuck scout flies. Just make an open world game at this point and let me explore without shit being locked behind story bullshit.

Add khezu and dark souls collab

Make all the monsters stand still like big stupid punching bags? and make the only challenging monsters to be the DLC collaborations? maybe?

Pick up a hobby that doesn't involve you being by yourself or with a small group of friends

Attached: 1507837462226.jpg (686x356, 113K)

Is that what mhg bladelets tell themselves so they can prop up their trash weapons as superior? Just when you thought that place couldn't go lower since World launched.

The cope is real

Attached: 13352160450.jpg (600x450, 19K)

Delete Mh world

>POPULAR GOOD
This is why Capcom became shit. Also, casualization made MHW unplayable. Fuck off.

Stop centralizing movesets around braindead, big dick finishers, for one.

Attached: badreview.png (912x620, 668K)

>Also, casualization made MHW unplayable.
Hell I'd be fine with that if they didn't fuck up some almost every blademaster weapon and add that stupid faceslapping for stun recovery.

Add magic item boxes out in the field so if you run out of healy-wealies you can always run back and restocky-wocky. Who needs item management anyway.

How do we fix life?

Attached: adf.webm (480x600, 456K)

>all these shitchfags crying again and again
Kek

Attached: bing bing wahoo tears.jpg (1907x1073, 1.4M)

fpbp

Attached: 1506910538472.jpg (3840x2160, 1.93M)

Find a way to block Yea Forums from talking about it.

>badreview.png
Dont want to watch, do you remember his arguments

>I don't think about you at all
>constantly using them as a boogeyman to discredit criticism
The irony.

By bringing back farms

Bing bing wahoo

Attached: 1558582750938.png (753x960, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=A6yqPlqM3Nk

How does she not get sexually assaulted on an hourly basis?

your post would only make sense if he personally made and posted that image

Why are asian girls so PERFECT and beautiful

god i hate white roasties

Moar

GTA SA sold like 20 million copies wtf are you smoking

post your sub 10 AT Nergi proofs.

I'm obviously in the minority with how well World and 4th gen sold but I'd like a return to the more slow and deliberate combat that the older games had, before all the gimmicks and mounting. It seems like the only way you can make a hard monster now is by having it spam aoes out the ass instead of just making it attack you as shown by the post-release World monsters. The series is basically turning into DMC-lite and MHTeam is just making it faster and more responsive as opposed to more predictive.

No one is crying.
Everyone who likes MH has already played MHW and made up their mind on it.
No vet I talk to wants MHW on the Switch or anywhere else and neither do I. I played it, it was "okay", not great.
I want a real new MH, not some westernized MH targeting gamestop-shopping dudebros.

Attached: 1538363102603.jpg (882x960, 76K)

I just started playing Dauntless with my nephew the other day and it's pretty fun, but seems a little bare bones. How is MHW in comparison?

>if he personally made and posted that image
He did. There's a reason why every single post with that image is almost the exact same.

Kill MHWorld and make MH5

What do my proofs have to do with the topic discussed? TAs prove factually that HBG is the best weapon in World but of course the bladelets over at mhg can't cope with that and set their arbitrary, meaningless and subjective criteria (as opposed to the objective and factual metrics like TA scores) to make their inferior weapons out to be the best.

Cause you looked at cherrypicked webms and pics on Yea Forums

jesus hourglass

Not him but it doesn't matter if he made it or not if he continues to post it. Nintendo is so ingrained in his head that he can't stop thinking about them.

What drew me to longsword was that it's fucking fun to play. I mained other weapons and always refused to try out LS because it looked like it played terribly. Then I tried it out once and realized it's the most stylish weapon

Let me fuck the Monsters and make it so the Monsters can rape me

Ive never met an asian, do they have emotions like normal people do? They don't look particularly relatable when they emote, like theyre another species you know. I think it's because they're inherently more cruel than normal humans.

Source?

What the fuck are you even ranting on about? Go over to mhg and ask them, they will tell you that HBG is one of the best TA weapons next to bow. That's not the point. The issue with is that it's not as consistent at getting good times on a vast amount of monsters compared to something like CB or LS because its top-end damage is dependent on getting good cluster RNG. TAs obviously get taken into account when it comes to tier-lists because they give you a good indication of what the damage potential of a weapon is under optimal circumstances. But HGB struggles at replicating these circumstances.

me and my daughter.

Attached: 1555627693699.gif (600x252, 1.04M)

Pls reply

Dauntless is a MH clone, you're playing a ripoff, if you want to try another game emulate P3rd or pirate World to see if you like it

Nothings wrong with game clones.

look at path of exile, Titan Quest, grim dawn etc, all clones of diablo that are great.

With the advent of brand loyalty came this idea that you're the enemy if you play a game that's similar, or that making a similar game is somehow a despicable and a wrong thing to do.

Nothing, it is now free from Nintendo as it should be and looks better than ever.

Attached: 1560406489983.png (1039x1243, 116K)

And that subjective, unmeasured and unproven "inconsistency" is considered enough to drop the HBG 2 ranks from the top when in most hunts the it scores literal minutes ahead in clear time comparably to every other weapon?

Might as well drop it down another rank or two because the coping bladelets at mhg think the weapons don't look cool enough if you are going this far down the bullshit reasoning path. Like I said before I am amazed at how embarrassing that place has grown to be, once upon a time it was great.

Attached: (You).png (1920x1080, 2.87M)

Name please, for the love of god

Yes, it's inconsistency stops it from being SSS or SS. Your entire fucking bladelet argument is retarded in the first place because bow, if you haven't noticed, is ranked as SSS-tier due to a combination of damage and consistency.

>Make shitty clunky games
>Expect them to sell well

He said futuristic. The US is on its way out.

>vambrace
lol what a fag

Seems bare bones because it's not even a full release yet.
In terms of content, MHW has way more monsters, weapons, armor, etc. The first two help the gameplay variety as well since you have more mechanics to use/deal with.
If you end up getting it, you'll have to adjust to your roll i-frames. There are only a few compared to Dauntless having them for the whole animation.

as a long time mh fan I agree with this.
MH is stuck with hardcore fans too much