3DS Thread

Do you still enjoy your 3DS Yea Forums?

Attached: tumblr_pd5wl3zzmg1tyw21qo7_500.jpg (500x430, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sq51MqBPESk
3ds.eiphax.tech/fredminer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't find any games to play on it then the usual Mario and Pokemon i have already beaten, i just want a Vita.

I love my Dragon Quest and Monster Hunter machine.

I played my New 2DS XL so much I went into red blinking battery without realizing it. Now I find myself having to tear away from it just to give the Switch some play time.

Attached: 3ypyg4CCcF_ClQ_xgKwSL--02XjFwx78UL-PE8qz_c0.jpg (853x620, 88K)

2DS XL had such cool designs

I don't enjoy anything anymore

Attached: 1500045764620.jpg (600x600, 188K)

>own an N3DS XL that's in shit condition
>want to buy a new one
>N2DS XL's have shit build quality, awful battery life, and horrible speakers
>N3DS' are out of production and cost way too much
>N3DS XL's are out of production and only expensive special edition ones exist

2DS XL apparently have the best battery

Yes, currently playing Inazuma Eleven Go Chrono Stone, Kid Icarus uprising and SMT4, once I finish one of them I'll add DQ8

Is it fun to play with the infinite rocket launcher in Resident Evil? I think I'm gonna quit at the last playable segment in Inferno because Norman is too hard.

I actually just got one and I fucking love it. I used to have a 3dsxl but couldn't stand the thing. But the standard n3ds feels so much better as far as size and weight distribution goes. Screen looks miles better too

I just ordered those grey felt backed cover plates

Attached: 20190605_105835.jpg (4032x3024, 3.21M)

I lost my 3DS' power cord aaaaaa

use it on a train ride

Man I really want some new 3DS cover plates but most of them are so expensive now besides Green/Pink and Yoshi ones

Yes, I play it daily. It's pretty much an Etrian Odyssey machine and I love it.

Attached: 1557174426824.png (951x699, 891K)

I played the shit out of ssb4 and bravely default. I can't seem to start a 3ds game nowadays. It feels like a waste of time.

Finally got cfw on my 3DS XL
Playing Castlevania IV and Zero Mission right now.

Do you guys recommend any essential SNES and GBA games?

Not as often as I once was. Finished up Radiant Historia a while back, still need to finish up SMT:SJR and EOV.

I bought a DSi because fuck me do DS games look like booty on the 3DS

i used to like, in 2011 all the way until January 2018. the last game i played was that Kirby fighting game, which i only played for 3 days. 8 years is long enough

I haven't touched mine in a while. Was a good MH machine, but have been meaning to clean out the backlog sometime.

Attached: a jolt of caffine.png (745x629, 463K)

Just picked up Animal Crossing so it's gonna have a bunch more hours playtime out of me

yes I am a poor NEET, all I do everyday us olay my hacked 3ds

I still enjoy it but I feel that I will soon put it down to collect some dust since I will get MHW Iceborne on PC, still unironically my favorite console and have plenty of stuff I want to try and play.

I did the steelhax on 3ds and i cant get homebrew to open did i blow it?

i've upgraded to backlit GBA

You can be damn sure I'm doing it

Attached: IMG_20190615_095932674.jpg (4032x3024, 2.44M)

Just bought one in second hand (N3DS) that came with that shitty Dragon Ball cover plate, so I decided to paint it in matte black.
Been enjoying it more than the XL desu.
Playing OoT right now

Attached: 20190615_155526.jpg (2528x1784, 1.32M)

>Super Mario 3D Land
>LoZ A Link Between Worlds
>Metroid Samus Returns
>Rhythm Heaven Megamix
>Star Fox 64 3D
>Kid Icarus Uprising
>Ocarina of Time/Majoras Mask 3D

Some of my favorite games of all time and I never see myself fully "retiring" my 3DS. I'll always replay these

Why couldn't there be a DS model with a GBA slot and clicky buttons
I hate hate hate the feel of the DS Lite but gbarunner2 won't ever be usable so I need the flashcart

>ALBW
>Favorite game

How much shit taste one person can have.

I still have the OG red one.
it's in the twilight years now, circle pad already peeled, R stopped working.
sometimes it has errors.
...should i buy a new one?

>the 3ds died for a lazy port machine aka nintendo switch
>downgraded pokemon
>downgraded animal crossing
>no more monster hunter
>no more style savvy
it hurts.

Attached: 1510400278582.png (755x1096, 787K)

Have you actually played it? It's really refreshing for a mobile Zelda entry. At least it's better than the N64 remasters.

Pokemon hasn't been good since the DS era

It's a solid handheld, amazing games, have mine for years now and even dragged it through military service and several deployments, thing survived some hard landings and never cracked, batteries are still solid too.

Love that thing, glad I had it with me. Not a big fan of the Switch tho, might be because I am getting older.

Then why make it even worse?

imagine being such a faggot contrarian

What could they add to such a game? Pokemon battle royal?

Nah the switch is just shit.

Casuals? Sabotage? Incompetence? Who knows?

Not taking away literally 80% of Pokemon that had been available up to this point would have been good.
Now it's unsalvagable.

gonna be getting starfox64 3d soon, now that i have some time off from work, i can play it, I heards its $20 now. is it great like the original?

Why are 3DS babbies so scared and hateful of the Switch lol

Yes. I love Etrian Odyssey!

>is it great like the original?

It's far, far better. Amazing game/remake.

nice, looking forward to it then.

Because the Switch is worse in every regard.
>3 hours battery life, making it absolutely worthless as a handheld device
>all games run like ass despite still looking like ass
>no games other than breath of the meme and stinky day 4.5

Switch is just a bit too big to be a comfy handheld console

Looking for a comfort grip for the n3DS. Easier said than done. I'm also looking for some games to play that aren't RPGs or platformers.

Are you talking about the go series?

This is a 3ds comfy thread, you're looking for the usual wojackposting threads.

How does pink on black look?

Attached: new3ds-coverplate-pink32-black-480x320.png (480x320, 94K)

Yeah Is because I played that I'm saying it, the only reason why discount ALttP gets a pass is because before that it was almost a decade since the last non-super shit 2D Zelda game but that game not only trivialized an already trivial game it felt disconnected and it has by far the worst dungeon design, having tops 2 actual dungeons.

Same here. Pealed circle pad, busted L button. I got it to worm somehow though.

These two served me well. Bought them around the same time six years ago. Still play with them.

The game on 3DS is Alliance Alive and the game on Vita is Romancing Saga 2. Also sorry for the potato quality picture.

Attached: P_20190615_181610_1_p.jpg (3072x4096, 1.2M)

>tfw the circle pad grip just slid off
in a way this is better because now it's not as slippery but I'd rather have a grip. I want to get that new 2ds xl but I can't justify the purchase

That’s not a 3DS, user

Should I get a second hand 3ds or just emulate?

>TFW I can't find my 2DS XL
Reeeeee. Hadn't used it for like 6 months, tore the house apart looking for it and it's not like I live like a slob.

Only thing I really want it for it Luigi's Mansion 2 but very annoying

I heard the opposite, their capacity is smaller I thought

If it weren't for the circle pad I would enjoy it a lot more.

A 3DS is 100% worth it, you can emulate too but a hacked 3DS is just dreamy.

looks good if you're a qt emo 10/10 girl

I'll look for one now, thanks user

I lost my case with most of my games, so nope :(

just hack it and get whatever you want for free

I wouldn't even know where to begin doing that user

there a youtube videos and guides online, it only takes about an hour

Haven't played it in a while, but I do want to play around with it some time. I just don't really know what games to get for it. I also need to get a case or something and just start putting all my 3DS cartridges in there since I fear I'll lose all of them just by having them around in random places. I also have a regular 2DS but I broke whatever locking mechanism keeps DS cartridges in place when I tried to see if an old game a dog chewed up would work at all, so now I have to constantly tape down any DS game that goes in or else the spring just ejects it. Which I don't need for the most part except for the rare instance where I'm playing Pokemon.

You can still easily crack it, which means no region lock, all games, a lot of DS games work without flashcart (you can get those for like 15 bucks), custom home theme, cheating (only offline ofc), emulators from a to z, etc. etc.
It's a blessing for oldschool fags because you can get a lot of complete series thanks to emulation.
If that sounds like something that could appeal to you, you can check it out.

Attached: 1548606232496.jpg (820x953, 278K)

On the OP is the 3DS guide, is really easy to follow.

you mean getting a new one right?

Hack your 2DS so that you don’t need to use physical. Or buy any newer model (or another 2DS), put a decent sized SD card in it, and hack that. You can import saved data fairly easily (can probably tape down your cartridges just to pull data off of it)

>finally cracked 3DSxl
>realize that every game 3DS can run through VC I've already played or have no real interest in
>sort of interested in moving a few GBA games over but probably more trouble than it's worth
>considering just buying Super Metroid through the regular eshop

Attached: 1512681246986.jpg (315x616, 42K)

>hack 3DS
>account gets banned, including on switch

not worth it

The original fat ds had clicky buttons

It's my Etrian Odyssey machine and I love it.

Attached: P3_Heroine_PQ2.png (335x646, 119K)

Who here /comfy/?

Attached: IMG_20190615_173506.jpg (2976x3968, 2.71M)

I'm so sorry you didn't get to experience the freeshop in its heyday

What's the best Etrian Odyssey game to start with?

IV seems appealing, but I tried the demo and it seems very beginner unfriendly. Maybe it's just a shit demo though?

How did you do this user?

youtube.com/watch?v=sq51MqBPESk

Lets see those home screens bros!

Yes, but like I said that's up to you. Definitely getting your money's worth.

You're an idiot

you can stream controller inputs to the 3ds. i think luma3ds does it natively now.

3 (og ds game) or 4 if you're planning to experience the entire series.
Untold 1 or 2 if you enjoy a normal story in your RPGs or if you have a hard time choosing classes to form your party.
5 if you just want a good standalone game that has very little to do with the rest of the series.

Attached: Etrian-Odyssey-Teaser_07-28-18.jpg (600x338, 34K)

i mean, they go for cheap now that the switch's out and everyone moved to that

nintendo 3ds hentai qr

Do people really like the smaller models? After I first played an XL I couldn't go back.

Going to buy a New 3ds soon for the better 3d tracking, what are the advantages of the small model over XL?

Fuck the gayass 3d. 2DS is where it's at.

What is the patrician life sim game? Fantasy Life/Story of Seasons/RF4?

So is it only pad or does it work for keyboard too? I played the first 3 Etrian games on kb and got used to it, so I kinda wanna play the rest of them there too.

I want to get a second hand one but everyone is selling them already cracked and with a bunch of games already in. Is it safe to just buy one like that or should i buy a clean one and hack it myself?

Sure, but you should really get a "New 3ds" (the new build) for better processing power. I also second , the XL version is has a bigger screen which is better on your eyes.

All of the games are hard as fuck by JRPG standards. 4 is one of the easiest ones. Any of the 3ds ones except Nexus are good starting points.

Fantasy Life > RF4 >> Disney magical world >> SoS

If I'm a pc/sony guy who has a hacked dsi and was pretty underwhelmed even by the ds library am I missing out on anything if I don't like bing bing wahoo or weeb games? I've got a vita/dsi

If it is already hacked then there is no problem about it, just make sure that it is hacked with Luma and not other weird ass shit.

Once hacked you can update it like normal as long as Luma is at it's latest version.

Not really, 3ds is mainly weeb games.

If you don't like nintendo or Japanese games you should go PC/Xbox, stay away from the 3DS

doing a nuzlocke run of Platinum

Attached: sdfg.jpg (900x1600, 99K)

Might as well play that on your phone at this point. It's less bulky and you actually still look like an adult.

Attached: th.jpg (1280x929, 42K)

>Do you guys recommend any essential SNES and GBA games?
Play Nina Cop aka Ninja Five-O. Also look up the Ultimate VC Injector tools.

Attached: Games - Nintendo - GBA Titles 2 (3 of 4 Combined).png (3138x1638, 3.24M)

I still have games in my backlog for it. But currently, no I don't. Haven't touched it in months. But I will again, in due time.

>circlepad on my 3DSXL doesn't register down inputs properly
>when it does the input gets stuck even when the stick resets or moves elsewhere
kinda unfortunate that the last game i played on it was mario and luigi paper jam, not a great note to end on really
is it worthwhile to try and get it repaired? i've no idea whether it'd end up getting it's data wiped or not

I recommend the latter, so you get a better understanding of how it all works.
I can literally link you the entire GBA and SNES library, and all you do is drag them into a folder and install them.
There's so much wrong with what you said.
>format 3DS, create some new account and don't even bother registering with an email
>???
And as of today, you'd literally have to try to get banned to get banned, it's that difficult. Hacking is worth it for the cool custom themes alone

Attached: previewedit.png (412x480, 298K)

(you)

Your best shot is to repair it yourself honestly.

Does Etrian Odyssey IV ease you into the game better in the full release more than the demo?

Can i use r4 cards to play nds roms on my 3ds?

I wouldn't recommend a New XL. The paint started peeling off of the backplate within a year, and after another few months, it started peeling off of the front. It's pretty low-quality. It also kind of hurts your wrists if you play it for over an hour at once, and you can't fit it in your pocket very easily unless you're wearing cargos or something.

Do you have one of these images for Game Boy games?

guess it's never too late to learn, though i'm quite stupid when it comes to tech repair
any guides or resources you could recommend? i'm extremely paranoid i'm gonna break something

I was talking out of my ass too, I forgot I owned a 2ds xl, not 3ds. Don't know if there's much difference in quality but it's still enjoyable to have a bigger screen.

I've heard people talking about this issue before, so it must be true. That being said, I've had my New XL for about 3 years now and the paint is A-Okay. What the fuck do you guys do with your 3ds?

I haven't played Animal Crossing since the Wii/DS and with New Horizon hyping everyone up I was thinking of getting a 2DS and New Leaf to pass the time until it comes out. Do people still play New Leaf? friends would be nice

that wrist wrest is pure cringe

>get cheap hacked 2DS + r4i
>download a bunch of 3DS, DS and GBA essentials
>barely play anything letting the thing to collect dust in my desk
SOMEBODY STOP ME

You don't need r4 shit, just your regular SD card and a DS emulator, most games work just fine.

Attached: 1521850523253.gif (398x444, 265K)

I have an old 3DS XL that I haven't played in years. Is it worth hacking it for emulation? Is the how is the performance on it for NES/SNES/N64? Am I better off just continuing to emulate on my phone?

Here.

Attached: mrg_2019-06-15_18-58-23.412.png (400x480, 221K)

The only places I've seen some repair guides is on gbatemp and 3dshacks on reddit. The most difficult part is the opening of the console really, then you can either clean and reassemble or try to find replacements.
Worst case you dump all your data and send it in for repairs, I'd be more afraid of someone stealing or breaking it while it's shipping than nintendo resetting your console.

I love it and I'm replaying chrono trigger right now also r8 my 3ds Yea Forums

Attached: 1552601315918.png (1146x1572, 2.88M)

I forgot I even owned one.

Rats will rape you in the full game too.

All the Atlus games, monster hunter games, kingdom hearts 3d

>Do people still play New Leaf?
There'll always be a cult of people playing that game, just check some forums or the /vg/ thread.
It's just c o m f y

i feel like those Gajalakas would scratch up your console if you put it in your pocket

based/10
I wish I got the white one instead of black. It just looks better.

I only just bought it today. Finally paid the first 10,000 bells

Pic related is only £15 on MyNintendo. Loved the demo so looking forward to getting it

Attached: 91Xo2PXuAmL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1371, 361K)

I don't really put my 3ds in my pocket anymore but I would take them off if I did because they certainly would. I only use my 3ds anymore when I'm shitposting at my computer or laying in bed.
thanks user

Attached: 1543721904687.png (362x362, 40K)

>I only use my 3ds anymore when I'm shitposting at my computer or laying in bed
There are no other was to use the 3ds, except bathroom sessions maybe

Is that persona Q?

GBA kino.

Attached: Over 50 gba games.png (400x479, 334K)

user I want you to know I am incredibly jelly and I'm coming for you.
Please tell me you bought those before the price skyrocketed.

Attached: 1529110806161.png (913x834, 736K)

DKC was released as GBA game??

Never really did to begin with.
The 3ds's library leaves much to be desired. It lacks the amazing titles that were on the GBA and DS. A lot of the games on the 3DS take the worst notes from console games.

Does the 3DS homescreen get slow and sluggish when there are that many games?

1 and 2

>The 3ds's library leaves much to be desired. It lacks the amazing titles that were on the GBA and DS. A lot of the games on the 3DS take the worst notes from console games.

literally everything you said here is wrong

Yeah it had a GBA port. It was actually pretty good, faithful to the original unlike the GBC one,

How is that Ocarina Of Time remake? Is it as bad as people say or are those just SOUL-SOULLESS shitposts?

Are you saying that 3DS has better games then the original DS?

Guys, my n3ds keeps moving the cursor down and I'm unable to play anything. Has this happened to any of you? I don't know how to fix it

I bought them when I was still living in japan when they first came out and I thought they were a little overpriced i think I paid like 3000 yen for them. I would never pay what psychos and animals are asking for the hanafuda plates now

Attached: 1545210969447.gif (267x200, 1.96M)

Ya and honestly they are pretty good.
Is an O3DS, it takes a few seconds to start but it doen't lag at the home screen, the more games the slowest the start.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (185x300, 16K)

Who /picross/ here

Attached: 00df.webm (1920x1080, 935K)

what are you talking about? the 3ds library is fine by itself and you can add GBA, DS AND SNES to the games that you can put in that thing.

I don't understand you.
You make the same post so frequently and almost never get any (You)'s.

It's just you, and maybe one other person that saved your image. What gives? Are you just that desperate for people to ask you for sauce?

Attached: samefag.png (744x956, 185K)

What did the DS have besides the CiNG games and 1 good Castlevania?

I did, until I fund out that my PC could run Citra pretty well. Pretty fun playing my 3DS backlog on a bigger screen.

I'm both intimidated and aroused.

How i can make a screenshot in a old 3ds? And thats its posible in game?

Are you okay, user?

Attached: 1559482635250.png (600x523, 93K)

What does the 3DS have other then Monster Hunter?

Go to whatever point in the game you want to screenshot

Go to the home menu

Go to the internet browser and go to imgur

Go to upload an image and it will let you pick the screen or both to upload

Man fuck the placement of the stylus holder in the original 3DS. DS Lite's spot on the right hand side was perfect

Do you wanna play OOT and MM on the 3ds?
If so you're stuck with them, so complaining about the differences between them and the originals is a moot point.

based niggazuma, show your team

Attached: bytvew.jpg (680x508, 178K)

Luma has an integrated menu that can be accessed by doing a L+down+select combination, it can be used anywhere so you can screenshot anything, there is also NTR I guess but I don't used it.

>don't like weeb games
>has a vita
Lol

Yeah, but with SNES I'd have to use another emulator instead of the Virtual Console, which wouldn't have quicksave like Nintendo's does. Same deal with ROMs.

>or are those just SOUL-SOULLESS shitposts?

This one.

OoT 3D and MM 3D are the definitive versions.

Contrary to the memes when hacked the vita is pure kino, it has lots of non-weeb indie and other games to play

Q2

OOT 3D is acceptable, MM 3D is kinda shit. MM 3D just tries to change too much, while OOT 3D's changes are nitpicks at best.

>go to Walmart
>one Galaxy 3DS
>everywhere else out of stock
>this is my chance

>buy it
>no tape seal or anything
>open it, turn it on
>dual TN screens

>return it before leaving the store

fuck Nintendo

Nah, I have these.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1493x908, 885K)

Not really. There aren't many 3DS games I'd rather play over any of the systems it can emulate, and I'd rather emulate it on my phone and carry a controller.

But TN has less blur... IPS is a meme and should be avoided for gaming even if it has better colors.

You're retarded, TN looks fucking terrible. Color accuracy is abysmal.

I bought used white n3ds a few weeks ago and holy fuck am I having a blast. Mostly playing DKC3D right now, finished 3D Land which was OK , world 8 made me realize how fucking bad I am at 3D platformers, I also have a shitton of VC games in my backlog including MOTHER 3 which I'm really looking forward to. Really want to try Luigi's Mansion. Any other recs?

Attached: 0efbb6bc2c98686b981b726b6201b0ce.jpg (564x1002, 171K)

What the fuck screamer alert, what's more is that it's even got a 3d effect to it too

Attached: aditional elephants.png (328x436, 87K)

there should be a list floating around on /vg/ somewhere.

Yeah, IPS looks better on a stand still image, but looks like ass in motion with ghosting/blur.
You can't win either way but I'd rather have crisp motion for something that plays GAMES exclusively.

My 3DS died 2 months ago, it cannot read cartridges anymore.

So hack it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's an essentials list and I'm mostly interested in personal and subjective recommendations.

I've never experienced poor blur or image quality on my IPS NDS Black

When was the last 3DS banwave?

Thx gonna try this later

shieeet I gotta check that out. thanks bros!

Bought my sevond n2ds xl month ago, its waiting to be havked. Otherwise I'm playing on Dsi

Pawn shops are your friend.

Attached: 1453173339703.jpg (590x551, 339K)

Attached: 1542343459584.jpg (587x587, 47K)

Whenever the last time people tried to play unreleased games online was probably.

How long until we can inject DS games onto the home screen?

I'd have more shit but my 64GB microSD doesn't come for a few more days.

Attached: 20190615_124606.jpg (4032x1960, 2.93M)

I just tell it how it is.

yo i was just doing this until crasher wake fucked my shit right up

Ye I just beat LM1. LM2 is better can’t wait for LM3.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.25M)

sauce

When the homebrewing started a few years ago you could already make shotcuts to your flashcart, surely now that you can play DS games from your microSD there's already something like that?

spent a long time in a drawer but just yesterday I got it out and started Ghost Trick.

post a picture of your 3ds first

Anyone done the replacing of the c-stick with a psp cap? I really want to have a decent second stick for some games.

Enjoy it that game is super good

Between finally downloading Deep strange journey, Shadows of Valentia and PQ2, i've finally found interest to pick it up again

Attached: 154213008935fawdwad9.jpg (640x656, 171K)

He's talking about sword and shield

I used not to play anymore but after reading an article about fictional prostitutes i've started playing Code of Princess again, leveling up everyone.

I thought ORAS was good and SM would be good if they didn't try to do the dumb story shit where I have to stop every second in a collecting game.

oras was ok, even if a lot of people hated it. sm had a lot of different issues, the colouring of the overworld for example is fucking atrocious

Anyone play Mario Maker on 3DS? Is it worth it for the 100 Nintendo levels?

Response time on both panels is nearly the same. What IPS has is more crosstalk, which is the residual image of the other parallax field in 3D mode. But better color accuracy lends to better image pop which makes the 3D effect more convincing

I'd go with IPS any day, at least in terms of the 3DS debate. All of my devices are IPS, SVA or OLED now and whenever I see a TN panel it just looks so washed out

It’s currently eating up 80% of my gaming time, so I think that counts for something.

Attached: 0711668A-6E87-4F4C-BB7E-DDCF70A5C284.jpg (4032x3024, 2.57M)

Rec me some hidden gems on ds or 3ds please. Here's my list:
Hotel Dusk Room 215
The Nameless Game
Flower, Sun and Rain
that game with guy from the fist of the north star (jap only but gameplay is really fun)
Ketsui Death label
Taiko no tatsujin (two games)
Jake Hunter Detective Story
Parascientific Escape – Gear Detective
Chase Cold Case Investigations

I wouldn't pay for it but they were ok. There were some of the competition courses in there so if you played the Wii U version updates you probably played some of them already

Is XC fun on 3DS?

Last Window: The Secret of Cape West - sequel to Hotel Dusk

Another Code: Twin Memories - another similar game by the same devs

If you can tolerate potato textures, it’s absolutely amazing. Being able to jump in and out on a moment’s notice helps make the game a lot more digestible.

idk if it's a hidden gem but phantom trick was kino all the way through
i felt bad for wanting to fuck lynne

>Enjoying things
lol what a faggot

The name you're looking for is "Ghost Trick"

Attached: Cabanela_dance.gif (256x156, 68K)

Anyone got a quick a dirty list of the best version of each Dragon Quest? I know the 3DS is a Dragon Quest machine want to fill it with the stuff.

I mean, it's not like you have much of a choice besides the DS and 3DS versions on the 3DS

Legit question, have a Nintendo account registered onto my hacked 3ds, what could I possibly do to get myself banned?

I have the Pikachu 3DS and it's creeks like crazy. Annoying.

yeah i fucking mixed up ghost trick and phantom detective im a big fat dumb dumb

Haven't played it since Pokemon Sun and Stella Glow.
What else should I play?

google for the orchestral versions of VII and orchestral uncensored VIII (undub is optional). you can use twilightmenu for IV-IX. IV is missing the party chat feature present in the mobile version but that's only if you're an autist and you need the little bit of dialog for muh character personality. i tried emulating the first three with retroarch snes9x core and it was kind of trash.

>Lawfag
What a sad creature you are.

Sorry user was taking a break from it and playing Megaman for a bit, here's the team, still bound to change it a bit

Attached: 15606201677012401088501523305380.jpg (3264x1616, 2.38M)

is there a flashcart that easily fits into the new2ds xl slot without messing with it constantly? I have the R4 Gold 3DS Plus but constantly trying to get it to boot into the firmware to play ds shit makes me want to just use twilightmenu

why the fucking hell did i buy that dark witch game from the eshop all those years ago

its fucking trash

>You will never get to play New Leaf with frineds
Honestly I never realized how shit the game was until now. Grinding for money feels soul crushing. Still comfy to login once in a while.

Still haven't beaten luigi's mansion now that I think about it.
Also suggest me games

Are you talking about the witch sidescroller game that has the Gradius upgrade system?

yeah. it's probably the most bland and basic game i've ever played and it's buggy as hell

Can you play online if you modded your ds with cfw?

128GB SD or 64GB
ziperto.com for 3ds cias

3ds.eiphax.tech/fredminer.html for hack
thats it
you might need an SD card reader for PC tho

Any games on sale worth getting for the 3DS?
I haven't touched mine in over a year.

Thanks

I bought it on sale, around 3dollars/euros, I think I got my money's worth, didn't try the sequels tho

Attached: 5q9i1KzmI27h8rMWNw2_3ZkadJ6SA8msbJ_797rsMmY.jpg (1200x628, 124K)

Yeah need to get back into EOX and Kirby Extra Epic Yarn
BUT
FUCK SCALPERS. I was gonna buy Persona Q2 on release date, the next day I see that it's sold out in every game store and Amazon and fuckers are selling it for $200 on eBay.

I know how that feels

Attached: 15606211470041326328950818965380.jpg (3264x1616, 1.89M)

Africa...

Wtf?

>RIP Freeshop

Attached: 553A877F-16F4-40D3-B07E-EA91211F80B6.jpg (521x514, 37K)

Comfy pic op. Gonna boot up yugioh (for the millionth time) again soonish.

Pokemon ultra sun

I'm still enjoying EO X.
SJ and PQ2 are the 2 games left on my backlog before I put this console to a well deserved rest.
It had a good run.

Attached: 1462478571305.jpg (500x698, 50K)

full cunny Eris boost, nice
legal?

wtf is it dead?

i was thinking about buying a new 3ds but you can't use freeshop anymore?

I want to carry my 3DS everywhere but I just emulate old stuff on it that I can play on my laptop or phone. What do?

Is there anyway to repair the pins on a 3DS/DS cart?

I found a bunch of 3DS and DS games at a yard sale and whatever fucking mongoloid that had them before wore the fuck out of the pins on a good 1/3 of them

Attached: 1558169353495.png (765x624, 171K)

Finally, a true patrician approaches. I have over 350 hours with Picross S 1-3 combined, along with kemono friends picross. Don't get me started on DS and 3D.

I'm kinda using Eris on Assam, left defense, didn't suit me well to use Eris on Flora
Is there any way for me to change the values of the game to confirm that I linked it with Thunderflash? Game is physical but the 3ds is hacked

I'm ill Yea Forums, tell me some comfy 3DS games I can play in bed. Preferably RPGs. I currently own:
Final Fantasy 3
Dragon Quest 6 & 9
Monster Hunter 4
Resident Evil Deadly Silence

Go to bookoff you can find them for ¥5000 but you can also buy a CIB N64 for ¥3000 and get N64 games for ¥250 without the box if you wanted

It’s close to 10/10, but no cigar.

Attached: A9B1612F-E141-4480-B64A-5C03FD73CF7D.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

Interesting, the little I played of Picross was the Zelda TP and a little of the pokemon one, which one would you recommend user?

According to the statistics, Ive played every single chapter of Kid Icarus Uprising at least 10 times, except for the fact I have yet to play Chapter 24 and 25. This game is sucking every bit of time I have, and I love it. Destroying 2 Hewdraw heads suck though.

I am playing Etrian Odyssey Nexus. Maybe next I play ocarina of Time... Dunno...

wow the black looks really good desu

Attached: 1542068080123.jpg (580x580, 67K)

yeah, it's dead, rip. And I really liked the interface too. At least you can still get games from that-one-iso-site, though.

> wanted a 3ds to pirate games, so I bought a new one in January
> pirated games, tried to have fun but don't
> no motivation to put more games in it

Might as well sell it, anyone want to buy it?

I got a galaxy style n3ds xl that's barely played. Sell you it, a charger, and 64 gb micro SD card for $150 if you're interested?

>no more monster hunter
GU is enough to last for a long time

Yes

Attached: fated.jpg (948x592, 220K)

I'd say play through 3DS games like Maro 3D land, Zelda OOT/MM 3D and such. Branhc off from that and install more as you beat each game.
Too much choice = no choice at all

patrician selection desu, maybe pick of the Etrian Odyssey games on DS

nah most of the games for it sucked. i mainly played white 2 on it lol

Don't just install a bunch of games, I know it's tempting but get one or two first and add them as you want to play more - I made that mistake with my 3DS and I only evert play my carts lol

That's a good idea, actually, I played a demo of one and enjoyed it. Are they standalone games or do I need to start with a specific one?

Unfortunately not. There's no more games for it. The last Layton game was the end for 3DS.

Standalone

Excellent. Cheers.