MORDHAU is fucking done

MORDHAU is fucking done.

Attached: Chivalry-2-E3-Reveal-01-Header.jpg (800x467, 46K)

Attached: tucker.gif (250x250, 992K)

>EGS
hahahahaha
it's dead on arrival

Mordhau fucking sucks.

Pic unrelated? Must be a crossroads screenshot. Devs literally shot themselves in the foot with it.

It's got another month or two left before the devs kill it with shitty patches.

Attached: 20190608024556_1.jpg (1600x900, 124K)

are you saying this game is gonna blow mordhau's water

?
>a game with shitty floaty slow combat is set to dethrone a game with shitty floaty slow combat

>MORDHAU is fucking done.
It's BEEN done. They haven't been able to get back to even 15k players in over two weeks, the playerbase is slowly dying.

the devs have no real reason to even try, probably. epic games probably just saw chivalry's track record of being popular on steam and then said "oh hey we want that" and bought it as an exclusive. so now the devs just need to put the game out and use the epic games money to make a real game.

i honestly think epic games paying a big wallop of cash for exclusives is horrible business sense because it just encourages dev teams to pump and dump those games out on the market and move on immediately. why bother working on additional patches for a game that no one is buying and since you already got paid?

Mordhau really got screwed in the long run by the dogshit game mode that is frontline combined with shit maps for it and the terrible meme that is 64 players.
Real shame because the basic gameplay is great.

>slow gameplay bad
Either underaged or dumb.

Attached: 1560606776477.jpg (223x213, 6K)

>blatantly ignoring his point
Can you even read you fucking idiot? Or are you just this buttblasted that your fucking white aryan "LE DEUS VULT!" christian crusade game is getting BTFO by low pop numbers?

Frontline is the only relevant mode, and opinion of duel ballerinas sucking each others dick's has no value.

>Frontline is the only relevant mode
Relevancy doesn't make the mode good.

Are you having a stroke right now? No way somebody could seriously write something like that.

*blows mordhau out of the water*

Just like opinion of some attentionwhoring duel tryhards, buddy. This game is barely decent yet people who play it for 1v1s and brag about it are essentially just babies who have no balls nor skill to just play fighting games instead.

Seerthing. Let me know when you install EGS/Tencent keylogger to play your new anti-jew/tranny game with shitty float and model twitch mechanics, only to have it croak again within a month.

Visit a psychotherapist.

>Release date: TBA 2020
Please, user. Everyone would have largely been done with Mordhau by the time time this game comes out whether or not competition existed.

is everything alright at home user?

Attached: 1552648840243.jpg (272x252, 8K)

A shame people with mental illness are allowed access to Yea Forums

>samefagging this hard
holy shit

>being this mentally ill
rip

Attached: 1536294184821.jpg (1215x685, 138K)

>seerthing
just get the operation and retreat from public life. you'll be much happier.

well, it's bad if there's no moves, no variety, no impact, etc... you know, those problems Mordhau and Chivalry suffer from.

They'll never achieve the smoothness of mechanics of MORDHAU so why even try.
Also >EGS

From where did you get that I'm a duel player?
I want to play a team based mode in this because it is exactly as you say: if I wanted duel's I'd go play some fighting games.
The problem is frontline is just a dogshit mode where playing the objective just isn't fun because of the cramped linear maps and the misplaced ticket system.

>EGS
OH NONON-
>same janky animations
HAAHAHAHAHA
>graphics that look like they're years old
HE TRIED IT HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
>shit tier hit reg
JUST

Imagine, all you have to do is acquire Source 2, or fuck it, even Unreal, and make a decent sequel to your game, and then release it on Steam with workshop support, and that easy road is all it takes to beat Mordhau. Then imagine saying fuck that, Epic exclusive.

Attached: 96cee68273d17adaa8829fad56316fa98f405e1a425c9042e2891394b9531e6b.jpg (552x504, 35K)

I take full responsibility

Attached: Untitled.png (349x132, 5K)

>coping this hard
isn't deus vult a /pol/ meme anyway? I swear after the fucking election its been nothing but you drumpftards

Attached: 1488041288840.jpg (900x900, 155K)