Why are these little shits stronger than any magical creature in the game...dragons werewolves vampires...

Why are these little shits stronger than any magical creature in the game...dragons werewolves vampires,pfft those are nothing...but these fucking cats just run up to me and i'd dead in 2 hits if i dont spam healing potions WTF

Attached: fucker.jpg (200x200, 16K)

Mods can fix this.

you are wrong, all the creatures you just mentioned are stronger than a snow sabre cat, werewolves are so broken, that when you fight one, you need to hit them for a huge amount of damage until their health bar starts actually going down (thanks bethesda). Werewolves are faster too and if I remember correctly they can knock you down. Werewolves are rare tho. Now vampires are truly bronken, just like any mage, they have infinite magicka (although the game pretends npcs have a correct amout of that). Vampires can rapid fire hitscan lightning spells at you while healing forever, with their life stealing spell and you can't dodge any of that.

bro just use a follower

>Bethesda
>Good balance
Pick one.

>Ever using a follower in a bethesda game

Attached: 1534601074251.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

Vanilla Skyrim is broken trash. Personally I never play without Requiem mod anymore, it turns the things that should be a challenge into a serious threat (good luck killing your first dragon in less than 10hr play), and dumb shit like light armoured bandits and wildlife into cannon fodder.

git gud lmao

don't play shit games.

A single tiger's paw swipe is powerful enough to easily shatter a cow's skull.
Sabrecats are even larger than a regular tigers. Realistically these things could easily kill you with single swipe to the chest no matter how much fantasy armour you wear.

>Saber cats
>Strong
Lol? One sword hit and they're done

Don't remember fighting too many werewolves (I think I might have finished the game without killing a single one?) but vamps are fucking pussies in skyrim. Except for one time a large group of them ambushed me in whiterun when I was back from a quest and low on potions, they almost never posed a threat.
Trolls on the other hand are annoying af until a certain level.

Followers are stupid, but skyrim is such a basic game, you can spot and avoid any trap. Sometimes your follower will not even trigger it while stepping on it, traps don't do that much damage too. Followers don't make much noise while sneaking, because lazy bethesda does not want to actually try to make complex game mechanics. You just have to make them stay somewhere util you kill everyone while sneaking, with sucks, but it's nothing compared to the huge usefulness of followers in this game. They will carry your stuff when you are overweight, followers will fight and take all damage from your enemies, if you time the battle correctly, with is eazy to do. Best part, they can't die unless the hit that kills them is yours, or better some followers just don't die anyways, even if you hit them.

>play this game for the first time
>finally get good armor and weapons
>swatting dragons like mosquitos
>run into a big bear
>die in two fucking hits
and this was normal
played a mage character on hard is fucking horrendous
you end up spamming shitty fireballs at a bear for 3 minutes while running for your mana bar to fill back up because of the lack of int

>apply paralyze poison on weapon
>quick and sneaky enemies become level 1 skeevers

You think you could survive getting smacked twice by a bear?

Dragons are week, what else is new?

*weak

On whiterun guards can tank all the damage, but you need to be careful, because when vampires decide they want to randomly hit you, they will. If you play skyrim on legendary, magic attacks will kill you really fast, it's a bit of a bad way of balancing from bethesda's part, you can't dodge lightning attacks and high level mages attack really fast. So vampires not only are the highest level mages most of the time (I think they get even higher with their DLC), but they can also drain you health. I do understand sabre cats come out of nowhere tho, but I remeber times I died to those rapid fire vampire lightning spells even when I saw them first.
Dragons are not weak, but they can be avoided with actual tatics, like the Become Ethereal Shout, really underrated shout, it's the best one tho. You can avoid a entire dragon's breath if he is still flying, with just the first word of the shout. (jump of mountains too, that is kind of cool.) I have avoided the dragon's breath with just a tree too. But you fail to avoid it depending on the difficulty you are dead.
Mage is only good when it's a pure mage, if you don't level up with the game and get to be a master of destruction on level 30-40 it will be bad.
You could choose one of the elven races too, that makes it actually more fun to be a mage.

>im applying real life logic to an rpg LIBERAL DESTROYED!

are you guys literally discussing tactics for vanilla skyrim?

Attached: 1540700965633.jpg (552x626, 36K)

yes, and?

>playing this game on release
>encounter some super draugr with a bow in the early game
>one-shots me through my shield block
I don't really like scaling that much in Bethesda games, but if you are going to have it at least make it consistent.

there are some specific places where one draugr is 5 or more levels above you
it's where you can get early ebony weapons