twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>f2p
yawn

1/10

EPIC KEEPS ON WINNING

Dauntless came out like a year ago didn't it

its fucking f2p
thats like asking why fortnight is so popular

It's free and have crossplay across 3 platforms. Even PS4 and X1 can play together. I bet MHW would take 100 millions with being f2p and xplay.

WOW GUYS APEX LEGENDS HAS 5 BILLION ACCCOUNTS IN TWO DAYS
THIS MEANS THE GAME WILL BE THE NEXT BIG THING

So you're admitting that Steam is inadequate and that MHW would be better off with Epic?

Where did you get that?

>F2P
topkek, Radical Heights reached half a million total players in the span of a month

>Epic wins
>Steam drones coping as usual
Never change

MHW was a full priced $60 dollar game. I played Dauntless in closed beta and it was just a really average MH clone with an awful art style. MHW being announced for PC basically killed any hype the game had.

may last year, yeah.

>Free game has more users than a $60 game
Tell me more.

>users
*accounts.
They count a person that makes an account and never launchers the games as a user.

Wow, 10 million users on a free2play game that anyone with burner email can sign up for.
A free2play game that is also on all consoles.
You know, 10 million actually seems quite of low.

Deserved, better than mhw.

COPE STEAMFAGS

Based epichad

Attached: 1449449712465.png (978x972, 397K)

>Full priced game got 10 million sales in 8 months despite only being released on two platforms initially
>Free to play game that has been released for well over a year + a week finally got 10 million users (not sales) while being on 3 different platforms

Yeah sounds like it's winning.

>F2P
>Reaches it's 10 million mark

Not saying it's easy to reach 10 million players, they definitely had to put in some effort to get there, but it's still way easier when your F2P. How many of the players are poorfags who downloaded it because they don't have money to play anything else and then killed a few monsters and went away back to whatever F2P game they came from in the first place?

Every f2p game on the apple store can do the same thing by just putting appealing screenshots on the store.

I told you MHfags that Dauntless is the future of genre but you didn't listen.

Monster Hunter is old and busted and boring.

Attached: 194764023804.png (600x580, 572K)

>game that does well on ps4 is also on epic
>epic drones disingenuous as usual
please change, drastically.

>3 weeks in
>already getting a new monsters
Insanely based

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>3 weeks
It's been in beta for a lot longer than that.
I played it over a year ago.

So how is the game? Is it good or is it riddled with microtransactions and pay2win?

>reading comprehension - preschool level

It's actually good and crossplay is really nice

how did they get away with ripping off monster hunter so hard?

>Frameless
>good

>weekend
>epic chinks start swarming and shitting all over Yea Forums
Like a clockwork. Not even surprised anymore.
And guess what? Jannies won't do shit about it. Enjoy your weekend full of spam anons.

To be honest I'm surprised it took someone this long to rip it off.

China will be destroyed. China was never a great empire.

SERVER
SIDE
IFRAMES

It's fucking terrible, don't trust the shills.
Epic Store doesn't even factor into it, it's just an awful game.

Ask Gaben he is an expert in copying stuff

>NOOOOOO I WANT TO USE MY MONEY PLEASE LET ME USE MY MONEY I WORKED SO HARD TO GET

what about quake champions

How is giving away something for free an accomplishment lmao

It's bad but I'm playing it until Iceborne because I want to play Monster Hunter but I don't want to be burnt out on an actually good Monster Hunter game

This, me and a friend played it when it first came out and everything about it is awful at worst and mediocre at best; weapons are all incredibly boring and uninteresting, animations are awkward, nothing feels fun to play, none of the monsters are interesting, and holy FUCK the characters are some of the ugliest you'll ever see.

Such a shame, iceborne will dissapoint you. Dauntless is the future of the genre, you can't enjoy MH after playing it

I played during closed beta. At the time I thought it was promising. Only played like 2 hours back then and I never looked back.

Decent enough game, but definitely has flaws. Server side dodging causes desync, where you look like you should have dodged something on your screen and then you randomly fall down after 2-3 seconds. Happens probably at least once, occasionally twice per hunt.

There is no pay to win at all. However, outside of the season pass, the cosmetic transactions are generally very overpriced for what they are. Season pass isn't self sustaining like fortnite's either. It would cost you about $5 per season (like 2 months), though that isnt super demanding.

All in all, game could use some more time in dev for sure, but it's still not at a 1.0 version yet so they aren't pretending its done either. It's f2p so no real harm in trying it whenever and seeing if you can enjoy it despite the jank.

Attached: 1537943219915.jpg (600x742, 58K)

>mfw seeing all these MH shills that shittalked Dauntless for 2 years now SEETHING uncontrollably.

Attached: 1422439911425.gif (700x704, 295K)

Oh no that's terrible
Oh wait that's right I rage quit Monhun one rank away from the end because every boss is a fucking hit sponge

It's just boss fight mode though

lmao if Dauntless is doing this good imagine how well Chivalry 2 is going to do

your days are numbered steamdrones

Isn't this that game thats ONLY selling feature was that it was a Monster Hunter ripoff, but on PC? And then we got an actual Monster Hunter on PC before this game could even come out.

there were a million MH copies on PSP and NDS, the fuck are you talking about
the only difference is back then online play was instanced, now it's MMO

No, it's monster hunter game but not for weebs. Also it's better in everything not counting the WORLD

id rather pay $40 for monster hunter tbqhwy

barely any content and the fun stops very fast with the inane stone grind

The real selling feature is that it's a better hunting game than anything else on the market.

>free game vs $60 game
How dumb are Dauntless chink shills really?

Lol okay shill.

Actually the best feature is that it's a monhun game for people with no money.

kys shills

Say the MH shills and Gaben worshiping steam drones. Go back to your casualized trash heap, gook lovers

>10 million accounts
And exactly how many of those accounts are Epic users?
>F2P
So literally anybody could make extra accounts. How many play it? Got concurrent player numbers?

I don't have any urge to buy or play Mario Odyssey or Breath of the Wild. I don't foresee myself wanting to play Breath of the Wild 2. As far as I am concerned, those are the only console-worthy games Nintendo has released.

However, the most pressing problem is that I can turn on my Playstation 4 Pro console, open the disc-case for my copy of Monster Hunter World, remove said disc, and insert into my Playstation 4 to enjoy it. While I'm doing this, and waiting for the preliminary loading of Monster Hunter World to progress, I will walk across my room, which also exists as the penthouse for a luxury skyscraper, and turn on my original Playstation 4, itself attached to it's own TV. I'll remove my second case of Monster Hunter World for the Playstation 4, which was resting besides 55 copies of Bloodborne: GOTY edition, and repeat the process

I'll then quickly do sixty press-ups and backwards somersault over to my Xbox One X, which is placed inside my full scale replica Pelican from the Halo series, and retrieve my copy of Monster Hunter World for the Xbox One, signed by Phil Spencer, and insert it into my Xbox One X, and wait for the loading to complete. While this is happening, I'll quickly rappel down the side of the skyscraper, of which I entirely own, and break into the olympic sized swimming pool which also houses my original Xbox One. I'll swim down to the very deepest depth of the pool, retrieve another copy of Monster Hunter World for the Xbox One, and insert it into the special water-safe disc-drive I had the good folks at Microsoft specially engineer just for me.

Finally, I'll walk out of the skyscraper into the midnight beauty of the tropical island that I own, and look down to my phone, activating the final piece of my midnight entertainment. I'll look up and see steam, satellite projected on the surface of the moon, with Monster Hunter World ready to launch.

I just can't do these things on Switch.

>>And exactly how many of those accounts are Epic users?
Literally all of them since you need an epic account to download and play the game. You can no longer download a standalone client

Are you retarded? If they were counting epic accounts then 2 billions or whatever the number of fortnite players is would be the number.

Based and chinkpilled.

Why can't Epic stop winning, bros?

does this count people who played it for 30 minutes, hated it, then uninstalled

Attached: 1550922864716.png (842x561, 314K)

>need Epic account to play
I'm sorry if I missed something, OP states Dauntless hit 10 million player mark, not if those 10 million are PC users only
Especially since the game is F2P actross three platforms and coming to a fourth

Ofc it does

Yes just like any other game count.

It counts people who played it for one second a year ago.

Obviously
>no concurrent player numbers
>no platform specific player numbers
>F2P
There's alot of bullshit in that article, if you take a minute to actually read it

Yes

Apex never talked about those either, it's completely normal.

Isn't the average player retention very low for F2P games though

It is. This is why they gave out amount of accounts made and not the actual amount of people playing.

These chink shills are so desperate.

I mean they sort of did
ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/apex-legends-10-million-players
>1 million concurrent during the first 72 hours
also they said they had 2 mil concurrent during the first weekend. So they boasted about it when it was big but now that it's fallen off it's understandable that they won't release numbers outside of revenue

Uh oh. Now the chink shill is caught.