Answer Yea Forums

Answer Yea Forums

Attached: 1560553026162.jpg.jpg (720x692, 92K)

Times change old man, new is better

pOKEMON is for little baby faggots and I've never played a single game, nor will I.

>Answer /vp/
FTFY

>Trying to put words in peoples' mouths
Fucking nobody defended any of those, retard.

If you are even remotely interested in Sword and Shield, you absolutely are.

Next.

pokemon was always shit. I say this as a 30 year old boomer who was a kid when it first came to the west. it was always babby's first RPG

I don't see anything wrong with any of those, the following pokemon maybe

I think there's two types of people defending game freak
>incredibly casual fans who are fine with the same old pokemon experience, and don't care about bringing over pokemon
>people with actual mental illness who love pokemon and can't let it go

>Defended the end of wild battles
huh?

Attached: 1551674992309.jpg (266x247, 11K)

Pokemon is a shit series.
Who fucking knew?

This. Less is more. Soulless commercial product beats inspired passion project every time. PEE IN MY MOUTH MASUDA!

I don't play Pokémon because it's shit.

Didn’t SwSh bring back PSS?

Every newer pokemon game I've played has been better than the last for me, maybe you have to be a hardcore pokefag to get angry about this

Setting up a field of strawmen leaves you no room to grow anything else.

>my old games are honest and true, anything that is new is automatically bad
neck yourself retrofetishist, your nonexistent taste is worthless to the greater discussion

Uhmmm actually the living pokedex isn't dying. You can still have a complete and living pokedex in pokémon home, which is where it was gonna sit anyway

What did they do to the pokedex now?

Can we just skip to the part in this timeline where Nintendo completely takes over production from Gamefreak?

Attached: D37188C1-30C8-416B-889F-7A2E9DB6367C.gif (460x426, 782K)

>muh muh arguments

op's image is shitty but now there's wild pokemon walking around the overworld some people with they would stick to random encounters. I don't know how they don't tire of the same rpg format

>b-b-but it will costs thwm billionsto put all the mons in it

I dismissed sword and shield as being garbage already, user.

In LGPE you don't fight wild pokemons and just throw balls at them like Pokemon Go

Pokemon is fucking garbage made for children and you're a retard for still caring about it in 2019.

you are arguing with the same faggots that buy both versions of the same game every couple of years, they'll eat whatever gamefreak shits into their mouths

I don't care about the rest but I did defend the killing of the cuck frontier. It's entire purpose is artificial difficulty and it's not fun whatsoever. The only fun part was getting to use completely random Pokémon but even then you could get RNG screwed.

Pokemon is shit

I think I've disliked GamebFreak pretty heavily since Gen 6 and have been pretty clear about it. I think anyone who is extremely into Pokemon probably hates Game Freak too unless they're a blind fanboy.

Literally the majority of fanbase defended those you fucktard.

Hard to care when Game Freak follows the "Shit-Good" cycle that Microsoft follows. They fucked up Gen 4 and then fixed it with 5. They fucked up Gen 6 and fixed it in 7. They REALLY fucked up Gen 8, but Gen 9 they'll have the corpse of a mediocre console game to work with and make prettier. Basically Game Freak isn't trying because why would they? They're going to make more money by cutting features now and then adding them back in a future game. Don't pretend when Gen 9's trailer comes out and you see the Chinese inspired, or whatever, setting with good graphics and "Wild Area" controls throughout the thing that you won't consider buying that too after already getting burned.

>the majority of the fanbase defended those
Don't lie, nigger. People constantly bitch and moan about those things being removed, you stupid cunt.

>tfw normalfags actually think like this

>caring about pokemon games past 18

Just jerk off to the qt pokegirls like a normal adult.

Remove half of the Pokémon from the code entirely.

>he thinks /vp/ is the only fanbase
lmao. Enjoy getting your anus ravaged by masuda's dick you soifag goy bandwagoner

i don't care about old Pokemon in new games if i had my way every new game would just be new pokemon

BRAND GOOD, MUST CONSUME BECAUSE HOBBY

Literally.

Gamefreak is never going to sell their shares of the property.

>you defended the end of mega evolutions
You're goddamn right I did, mega evolutions were always fucking retarded and getting rid of them can only be an improvement. Dynamax doesn't look much better, but at least now it looks like you'll be able to use it on any Pokemon, instead of just the chosen few like mega evolutions.

People who treat pokemon as a competitive game or something beyond a simple pick up and play then be done with series are beyond mentally ill

Bait harder normie

>region-locked dex
>bullshit "chosen one" story shoved up your ass
>can't make a fucking step without your friendly """""rivals""""" showing up
>can't even challenge the league champion until AFTER the credits
>features moved out of the base game for no reason (Dream World, Berry growing, Base building)
>features outright removed for no reason (Following pokemon)
>blatantly retarded "pls come back later" roadblocks
Remember to thank Gen 5 for the current state of Pokemon, Yea Forums.
After all, we don't want the best and most underrated gen that brought up so many wonderful ideas to be left in the dust, do we?

Attached: pokemon_blackwhite-625x352.jpg (625x352, 74K)

kill yourself

>bullshit "chosen one" story shoved up your ass
Already done in DPPT, GSC and arguably RBY
>features moved out of the base game for no reason
>features outright removed for no reason
Already a problem since gen 3
>blatantly retarded "pls come back later" roadblocks
Every gen had this. It was specially blatant in gen 4 with the whooping 3 blocks when you reach the contestfag city.

I think it's more about the suprise and discovering new Pokémon. Rather than walking a route for the first time and you already know what mons it contains.

But I personally don't mind the new games. It's fun to watch Yea Forums get mad with every new release. I don't even play the games anymore kek

>End of following Pokemon
Sad but passable.
>End of DEXnav
That's a problem.
>End of repeatable postgame
That's a problem
>End of mega evolution
Not a problem, that was bullshit.
>End of Pss
That's a problem
>End of dungeons
Don't care about it.
>End of wild battles
MAJOR problem.

Sword and Shield will kill the franchise.

>random encounters
>good
play pixelmon and see how pokemon should be

>you'll be able to use any pokemon
If they still use the stat spreads of their normal forms, only the more powerfull pokemon will be used, just like Megas and Z-moves. There's no place for the NFE or route 1/2 mons in comp and there never will be.

>you defended the end of mega evolution
I can understand everything else, but Mega Pokémon is probably the worst battle gimmick they've added.

seriously, pokemon girls are top tier and the main draw of pokemon now