What's the verdict?

What's the verdict?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 74K)

1 is the best, 2 and 3 dropped off in quality because Activision rushed them.

It's Spryo
get it if you like Spyro or think that you might like Spyro
They obviously put most of the effort into 1 and the concept art is 10x better than what we got in game because they contracted out 20 small indian studios to finish the game
but it's still good

Soulless

Soulless

Souless

Soulless

It destroys the artstyle of the originals while not adding anything significant to warrant the remake as the og plays fine. In other words, soulless.

Soulless

Hiring everyone on the front page of Artstation doesn't mean good aesthetic.
1 played and looked the best.
Remakes cannot do skies, apparently.
They simply removed the section of the final third game that said "We will miss you" instead of making it "We missed you" or something.
Still fun.

Attached: U1wiJWZ.jpg (1496x728, 175K)

I'll let you know in september when its finally fucking on pc

Rushed, disjointed attempt to cash in on temporary hype put out by a talentless, passionless studio that's been shitting on Spyro for years that can only come close to the original by virtue of the tools and technology now available to game developers.
There's not much to expect from remakes, if anyone involved had talent or vision they wouldn't be making a remake.

There's really only two things to draw from the reignited trilogy: the first is that it likely ruined Spyro threads on Yea Forums forever and the second is that a PC release might be able to catapult the remake to a decent standing by virtue of mods though I wouldn't get my hopes up on that last one.

Soulless

Souless skyboxes and deviated from the supposed original appearence of many characters.

Will mods on PC add the SOUL?

Soulless

Will mods on PC fix Elora?

Any word on a 'physical' PC release?

Soulfull

Depends if there will be a group of people that knows every details of the original and are ready for it.

of imitation soul.