GENESIS

GENESIS
DOES

Attached: 1497921495324.jpg (518x483, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Lp0GJNTRV0
youtube.com/watch?v=2aNHnshzGG4&list=PL124DAE5BD1B8B7F8
youtube.com/watch?v=gGJGOv8HS5c
youtube.com/watch?v=psSamm93uCE
youtube.com/watch?v=qxb7Zfay0dY
youtube.com/watch?v=h2FmS8OLbuo
youtube.com/watch?v=hze-lf-GsbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only problem with genesis is how awful the music is mostly. The whole "metallic" samples are extremely unfitting.
As far I know, the soundchip in Genesis is capable to do much better?

you seriously need to play more genesis games
youtube.com/watch?v=5Lp0GJNTRV0

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

WHAT NITNENDON'T! Going nearly bankrupt.

Attached: ninbro&segbro.png (2080x1200, 163K)

-N'T anymore

Attached: fallofsega.png (598x970, 48K)

>Nintendildos to this day claim their slow ass SFII port was better than SFII Champions edition
how i feel sorry for them

Attached: street_fighter_ii_-_special_champion_edition_europe_.png (650x650, 644K)

Has there ever been a gaming company with more soul? The Genesis, Saturn, and Dreamcast were bleeding with soul. Sega just knew how to nail aesthetics in their video games and made you wanna keep playing strictly to keep being in the world that they created. This is especially true for the dreamcast. The Y2K aesthetic of dreamcast games was the absolute peak of graphics. And no other gaming company pushed for stylized graphics in such an aggressive way since. It's all about realism, and if it's not realism, its generic nostalgia pixel shit or the same shit that Nintendo puts out. (Even though Nintendos games are somewhat similar to the dreamcast era, Sega knew how to innovate unlike nintendo).

>that guys console doesn't have blast processing

Attached: Girls (1).png (449x401, 490K)

It's thinking

Attached: dreamcast-still thinking.jpg (620x350, 37K)

ITT SEGAfags still coping
Also sony is gonna go the way of you faggots, thats what these shits get for having shit management.

what is it thinking about

The only really good Sega console was the Dreamcast.

old Sega was just godlike, them making the best arcade games of the 80's and 90's just carried over wel into making consoles

you hurting

That's cute. Now for some real music. youtube.com/watch?v=2aNHnshzGG4&list=PL124DAE5BD1B8B7F8

>le wojaks
fuck off

Attached: 1470373964259.png (174x198, 72K)

thanks for looking out for me dreamcast

Attached: zTefWLB.jpg (1920x1080, 89K)

Imagine being this wrong

run into a knife faggot, you have no taste

>muted instrument sounds
like every SNES soundtrack
stand aside
youtube.com/watch?v=gGJGOv8HS5c
youtube.com/watch?v=psSamm93uCE
youtube.com/watch?v=qxb7Zfay0dY
youtube.com/watch?v=h2FmS8OLbuo

GENESIS
GENESIS
GENESIS DOES

>ywn live in a timeline where Moonwalker got a HD remake a la Platinum Games style
>on a Sega console
They did my boy Sega wrong

>le sonic spinball options music anyone? literally the only genesis song that exists!

I always thought the SNES chip sounded like a shitty $50 Casio keyboard. But then again I didn't have a SNES. Genesis was sometimes too sharp, and songs would sometimes have one particular blaring instrument that was just annoying and almost ruined the song. Most songs sounded like grindy acid techno synths with cool drums / percussion sound effects though and I really liked them. But that's just what I remember most, it could do other stuff like Shining Force II OST

youtube.com/watch?v=hze-lf-GsbI

Attached: Steel Empire zep fanart.jpg (1600x800, 533K)

>nothing to play except sonic games, a franchise universally considered a laughing stock, all their classic ips are dead and buried
>reduced to wojak threads to get attention, emulating snoy the one company mainly responsible for their downfall therefore exhibiting battered wife symptome
is there a more pathetic existence than the segafag

cringe
based

Nintensoy

KEEP CRYING FOR THE BEST SELLING CONSOLE OF 1989 THAT DESTROYED NINTENDOS MONOPOLY

Genesis Denesis what Nintendenesis