Just bought these, what am I in for? No spoilers

Just bought these, what am I in for? No spoilers.

Attached: kotor.jpg (476x310, 127K)

Crashes

A long wait before you get a lightsaber, in both games. The second game is actually worse about that, even though you start as a Jedi.

You are user.

Thanks intentionally posting spoilers is against the rules jackass

He's not Revan anymore. He's Revan now.

Imagine trying to be edgy by posting the most well known spoiler in gaming after "Aeris dies"
You retards gonna tell him darth vader is luke skywalkers dad next?

To be fair it's a retarded thread in general. "lol guys just bought some RPGs, let's talk about these RPGs I just bought but don't spoil the RPGs, silly boys!"

>Kreia will betray you
Its for your own good user.
Can't you have sympathy with the women forced to leech of a manchild for a entire sci fi saga, before being able to go home and then try to ruin everything for everyone by doing the right thing?

What is there to talk about, it's a fucking 50 year old game

You are Adachi

This is the model they used for the jedi Exile in SWTOR.
You may like it or not, but this is her official appearance.

Attached: Jedi Exile TOR model.png (1290x1080, 1.01M)

Dungeons and Dragons in space with all the bad shit that comes along with it.
KOTOR I is your typical Bioware romp from when Bioware was going through better days. Think Neverwinter or ME1, if you didn't mind the simplistic stories and settings of those then you'll probably like KOTOR I too.
KOTOR II is a lot deeper but is missing a lot of content and has a shit load of bugs. Some of the cut content is actually extremely important to explaining the plot too which is annoying. If nothing else though it takes a very cool approach regarding the dark and light side of the force instead of just protraying it as good/evil, and the characters are all deeply flawed with the main bad guy arguably trying to employ a plan which literally couldn't have even worked. Interesting stuff, very ambitious.

Absolutely based

Go Flurry + Master Speed

First game is a fairly typical story in Star Wars, 2nd game is a case of following the situations and lore presented to it's logical conclusions.
Both are good, in different ways.

>her official appearance.
Except SWTOR is considered non-canon now, and the directors the KOTOR movie took Meetra Surik's original reference to heart. Not that the movie will be any better a dumpster fire anyway.

Attached: 1515522403904.jpg (508x864, 280K)

hahaha did they actually delete their posts like fucking pansies?

because based obsidian knows the force isn't meant to be about sword fights and black vs white

too bad no one else who ever did anything with the property was as smart

>Smart
When you really analyze the game on a meta level for what it is, you begin to see the cracks. Like how Kreia is literally just developer commentary about how Star Wars as a setting is stupid, and saying "Look we CAN make it not stupid if you do it our way!". But in reality, it dethrones the fantasy in science fantasy.

wrong

Light Side options are usually "Donate 2000 credits to my orphanage so i'll tell you where the quest continues" Dark Side dialogue is "tell me where the quest continues or you die. Also hand me 500 credits as protection money"
At least in the secind onw Dark Side has a lot less running through hoops in the first city

Mods took them down, newfag

ok retard

Based mods banning unwanted edgelords

"muh kreia is just avellone haha its not even that smart" is the biggest brainlet entry level "criticism" anyone can throw at kotor 2

kotor 2 is probably less morally ambiguous than empire/ return of the jedi, its simply presented in a way that makes it obvious how its aimed at older teens and adults rather than everyone

hahaha nice I reported them and only newfags say newfag

wrong

>spamming one move with a lightsaber
>spamming medpacks if you don't have a dedicated healer
>braindead AI
>dialogue choices and lore that seems interesting at first but falls flat on execution
>plot twists you can smell a mile away
I like them both, but both have issues. Quests feel limited in quantity and have no impact. The best thing in both games are Pazaak and racing.

>he doesn’t have the Peragus Lightsaber mod

GUYS IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOURE TOO MORALLY GREY ON NAR SHADDAA YOURE STUCK THERE THE RED ECLIPSE STILL HASNT ATTACKED AND IVE DONE EVERY FUCKING QUEST THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.

>worse
But earning your lightsaber and your powers is a good thing.

The top right is the only acceptable face to choose, choosing anything else would be unbelievably shit taste.

Attached: topright.jpg (190x319, 27K)

>male exhile
>not modding in Kyle Katarn's head

Attached: 1555183536481.jpg (1232x1200, 139K)

>exile
user...

Kotor 1: female
Kotor 2: male (male)

>Outcast
>Exile
Not him but theyre the same thing

>exile

Would your PC like to share something with the class?

Oh the exile was the protag of kotor? That's news to me.

thats offensively inoffensive.

Kotor 1: male
Kotor 2: male

>Also hand me 500 credits as protection money"
sadly, dark side options were not at all that lucrative.
a lot of them were simply cartoonishly evil, without much consequence, not even monetary.

another shitty New Hope rehash and a K I N O game

>/ss/

Attached: 1541313981818.jpg (1200x790, 145K)

Bald Black guy for literally every single playthrough of both games. Except for my first game where I chose white flat top.

how the fuck do i play kotor on PC? w7 till i die, bought it on steam years ago, spent days digging around forums and never was able to get mouse or resolution working properly. i'd kill to just chill on the couch playing with a controller, desu.

Why is the Ebon Hawk so goddamned based?

Attached: 1536533473691.jpg (1280x1024, 125K)

The only good Star Wars RPGs that still exist. We really need a new Star Wars RPG... I miss Galaxies