He didn’t take Merula to the dance as his date then finger her in his dorm later while she bites her lip and calls...

>he didn’t take Merula to the dance as his date then finger her in his dorm later while she bites her lip and calls him an idiot

Attached: 48549BCD-13F3-419E-AC77-2A4945EE97CC.jpg (2129x1044, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4M6axwAo0Ck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is that m*dge doing there

Attached: E49EDDB2-2F55-4F89-80CC-173B19829394.jpg (2134x1105, 1.92M)

You can date her now?

>playing mobile games
neck yourself

Attached: 1557013579814.jpg (666x375, 24K)

Attached: 96D5B79D-7FE3-4AE0-ACB4-2C9EA814FD48.jpg (2455x1026, 2.19M)

Kinda sorta.

Attached: D6C0D18B-DFC5-49A7-820F-D37D3D9FE01C.jpg (1532x954, 1.05M)

Attached: D5F908D0-97EF-47F7-BA00-EAEE1A078231.jpg (2443x1164, 1.86M)

Attached: A62F11B3-7045-4F85-96CE-35C1ACA7A5F4.jpg (2319x1032, 1.84M)

I want to ____ merula

this

Kill

comfort
>tfw I bond with Merula and she spills her life story, how both her parents went to Azkaban when she was 10, and ever since then she lives all alone in her house every summer
>her aunt stops by every once in a while to make sure she’s not dead, but doesn’t stay long because random people keep leaving threatening notes or fucking with the house as “punishment” for her parents being Death Eaters
>Merula spends every summer alone in an empty house being taunted and tormented for something that isn’t her fault, so she went full edgelord to hide the pain and shame
>until she finds comfort in your arms

bully

>stop enjoying things I don't

M A R R Y

When are we getting info on that real pokemon game that leaked.

how long does it take to get to this part, with the gems and coins hack?

be

Real question, can I date her as a Fem MC?

honestly fucking pathetic that people play this garbage. goes to show that waifufags eat up whatever shit gachacorp shits on their plate.

No idea. I’ve been playing on iOS without hacks, but also without ever spending money. It’s almost kinda comfy going so slowly through the story because it actually feels like the classes are separated by days and the years are separated by months.

Anyway, this is near the very end of Year 5.

Yes. When your friends are all talking about who they want to take as a date, they ask about guys/girls and your options are:
>I’d like to take a girl
>I’d like to take a guy
>I’d be okay taking either a guy or girl

For example, you could date Barnaby as a male, so I see no reason a FemC couldn’t date Merula.

>playing through a VN-lite that costs $0
vs
>spending $500 to maybe hopefully have a chance of getting a JPEG of an anime girl you like
Not even remotely similar. Go be autistic elsewhere.

tickle torture

Attached: tickling Merula.webm (632x622, 423K)

>Cope and denial

>implying I didn't

LMAO
mobile "gamers"

>Penny: Thanks for helping me plan the Celestial Ball, user! You’re such a good friend and I love having you around. So, uh, why did you help me so much? I really like you. Do you, uh...
No way fag. Have you seen Merula?

>Shiina Sora
Unf. What do you think about her body of work?

She used to look great but she got fat and her new hair color doesn't suit her.

N-no... don't troll me you fuck... post a pic...

i thought shes kill

She got crucio’d by Rakepick but she’s alive

>it's a mobile game dev shills Yea Forums with false promises episode

Why the fuck is the pajeet always in the same house as you? No fucking way he's Gryffindor or Slytherin material.

What? I'm talking about what she's looked like for a while now. She looked great with black hair but this lighter color doesn't suit her and she's got a bit of flab. She never had a top body but she's definitely gotten worse over time.

I took Penny because in the celestial ball TLSQ she seemed really nice. Now I'm at year 5 and realize how boring she really is. Year 1-4 is muh potions, now muh sister.

Yeah, no. Gyaru Shiina is best Shiina

Attached: 7c6f731945f65fc93854c1cddae9a16a.jpg (675x1200, 109K)

could be slytherin because of his ambition to become the youngest professor in hogwarts
the most plausible reason is he just begged the hat to be put in the same house as you because he had no other friends

How close to finishing is this?

Have they acknowledged that the only reason anyone still plays it is Merula and made her a proper teammate of the PC?

>non-existent cleavage
lmao

Hell no. LOVE-270 was peak Sora.

minge

Attached: 1560133737695.jpg (2891x2891, 374K)

Do you have to be slitherin to bring her to the ball? Or can I be any house and s get this?

midge

Attached: professor-flitwick-hogwarts-mystery-charms-class-guide.jpg (452x456, 58K)

>devs never change body model
>she'll keep a lolibody even when she hits adulthood
MUH

Any house. Gryffinchads have the biggest chance and are known to steal the girls from other houses

Oh so if I go gryff I can still get her? How hard is it to miss her?

not even close
there's only two school years left but year 5 lasted more than year 1 through 4 combined
at some point they must have realized that as soon as the story ends all the paypigs will leave so now they have to put as much filler and side quests as they possibly can, the game will probably shut down before it's even finished

Based ticklephile.

Attached: 1555979767191.gif (746x637, 361K)

you just get presented with all the choices and pick the person you want to take
there's no requirements, no choices that will lock you out from certain paths or whatever, it's just a dumb mobile game and they can't really have meaningful decisions and branching paths or whales will get angry that they can't get what they want and stop paying

Ugh... gods... why do I... why do I have such an insatiable urge to kick this detestable little dwarf right between his beady black eyes?

I just want to pick him up by his stubby legs and toss him into a yard full of feral cats, and watch them chase him around like a mouse in a lion enclosure.

how is this even a game

It's like a VN

>Hahahah!! S-Stop!
>This is Dark Magic!!

Attached: 73453.jpg (2048x1418, 483K)

Attached: midge.png (160x291, 77K)

I'd love to kick Professor Flitwick in the head. Just take a few stretches of my legs, run up then catch him with the full force of my steel capped toe under his chin, send that little Gringott fuck flying through the air.

As he lies on the floor, coughing and wheezing and chocking on his own blood, his jaw a mangled mess of bones detached from the rest of his skull, I stand over him and laugh wickedly. He looks up at me in fear and pain, his eyes searching, begging me for mercy. He finds none. I raise my wizard's boot then stomp down, squashing his skull like maggoty haggis and finally ending his pathetic life.

I remember threads about this around the time it came out and a bit after but haven't been really keeping up to date. I checked the general on /vg/ and apparently people don't use the hacked apk anymore, and just use hacks to get things on vanilla without having to use money? Is there a new guide or something anywhere on how to do it, cause I remember there was for the apk.

Attached: me.jpg (391x268, 31K)

>t.
youtube.com/watch?v=4M6axwAo0Ck

yeah most people just use gameguardian, I think they have a guide on how to do that, it's easy enough once you do it a couple times

>tfw new dating quest probably coming next week
can't wait to date the bully again

Attached: 1.jpg (655x604, 319K)

>series you like puts an expansion to the story on mobile
KH and Little nightmares have done this now. I don't want to play mobile shit, but here they come forcing me to do so.

Is there a modded APK that lets me skip through the classes without tapping a million times yet?

Forgive the potternigs they just can't help be nu aged waifufags

>Brainlet can't understand or accept he's a waifufag

Attached: hatesex incoming.jpg (1920x4320, 969K)

>Harry Potter mobile game
No one here actually PLAYS this, right? You all get screencaps from YouTube, right? I understand Japanese mobile games because of thirsty weeaboos and gambling addiction, but please tell me this is all ironic.

it's actually pretty fun

I know nothing beyond these threads.

Attached: c5fd6d46b69f58f366a218a7af5c4035ffb06ca147cd40db9c08df9dfe59bf09.jpg (625x351, 48K)

Everyone plays it hacked for what it's worth. Even then it got too much for me though, the story started moving at a snail pace. I dropped it nearly a year ago and apparently nothing has really happened since then.

I hate hacker niggers so much

Attached: 20190615_181742.jpg (1429x444, 235K)

Wait, there's leaderboards now? What the fuck for?

bond burger

special events that award exclusive outfits and other useless shit

If you Slytherin do you get any unique scenes with Merula? Like in the common room.

I'd call him an idiot too if he said he watched one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1480194209347.jpg (1565x2823, 2.76M)

>Thing many people like bad
>Thing few people like good

Are you the same guy that always points out Rowling's shit or is this just pasta?

Holy shit this copy pasta is still being served? I feel dated

I can't believe I'm actually having nostalgia towards a pasta.

Attached: one of the dullest tshirts in the history of clothing.jpg (335x363, 27K)

can you mating press her yet?

No and she hates you again. Most everyone is traumatized at the moment because a whole bunch of shit went down that they barely survived happened.

>she hates you again
but that isn't true

your right user I'm sorry. please enjoy waiting a few hours while you get raped by tentacles unless you want to shell out a few dollars

Is this at all worth playing legit on a phone? I've been looking for a timewaster. I like HP fine but not to autistic levels.

Definitely not legit, it's awful.
I guess if you're a Potter fan you can get a kick out of the story with hacks.

Cherish

She told you to fuck off and it was a mistake trying to be friends with you. How more blatant can you get?

>event
>can't play because modded apk
Fuck. I have to hack it myself now don't I?

Who can blame her really

Me
She's a cunt

CUTE!!!!!

They actually did make Merula your Cursebreaker partner and you spend like 80% of Year 5 with her. I’ve really been enjoying it, especially when she stops being a Disney villain and actually opens up and talks to you. At first I liked her because of the tsundere waifu meme, but now I legitimately like her as a character.

What's all that literal who garbage from low-tier and up, ffs I appreciate seeing some old pasta, was wondering if this was going to show up again

>100% of the fanbase is above 18 years old
>no child alive cares about HP

>still can't date characters

WHY

Attached: 1425415788787.gif (480x359, 1.21M)

The grapes of wrath is a stupid shitty commie book
I fucking hate it

Well you drew her into the vault shit so of couse she blames you.

>elbow-length black gloves
>scrappy bitchy tousle-haired cunt cleans up nicely in a dress and an elegant hairstyle
>starts off tsundere but gradually just drops the whole act and admits she’s having fun and likes you
Fuck, this couldn’t possibly be more my fetish.

She did that herself

To be fair the only reason this gets so much attention from Yea Forums is because it was hacked long ago and anyone who isn't a complete brainlet is playing with piles and piles of gold.

Wait, is she in your list of friends now?

Even without hacks, I’ve had max gold (50k) for MONTHS with nothing to spend it on. I usually shit on mobile games with microtransactions but this game is retardedly easy to play 100% free. All you have to do is check in 3-5 times per day for 3-5 minutes each time, and you’re good. The ONLY thing I don’t have due to not buying gems is SKINS for pets. Keep in mind I have the pets themselves, which I earned for free, but I can’t make my cat orange instead of white. Who fucking cares?

Not officially (this was during the dance date quest line), but the way things are going, I’d be shocked if she wasn’t an official friend by Year 6.

And...something more?

Possibly.

Fuck, I hope so. Every time this game wants me to pick a date/friend/partner, I’m picking Snyde.

Attached: 14ABE100-2746-4A09-B646-45BB6C930270.jpg (1242x1672, 1.18M)

>start bonding with her for 700 gold

Attached: 1542213871665.jpg (544x544, 136K)

>You missed on teenage love
>You're missing on love entirely

Attached: bladerunner-2-trailer-watch-8bd914b0-744f-43fe-9904-2564e9d7e15c.jpg (1200x630, 59K)

What a slut.

>Jean-Paul Sartres
>Les Misérables
Those are pleb-level. French literature has a lot better than that.

How do you into hacking of the game?

Attached: 1545933349133.gif (844x600, 35K)

duel

>being surprised that Harry Potter fans are room temperature IQ smooth brains

Pandering to the fanbase how very droll. And absolutely Based and competent Devpilled

be femdomed by

My negro

>you can actually take Merula on a date now
Fucking incredible. What has it been, a year?

Attached: IMG_20180606_090435.jpg (690x1000, 150K)

Why is uniform Merule cute and lovely, but prom Merula looks like a Bognadoff?

awe sh-t a
merula thread

Go cry and be a sad sack of shit somewhere else

Attached: 1526055618701.jpg (690x1336, 422K)

Attached: 1526055716657.jpg (914x1767, 573K)

Link me Merula fanfics.

Goddamn, she is so fucking cute, sexy, gorgeous, beautiful, lovely, and adorable.

*hacks game*
*acquires infinite gold*
Heh, nothing personal

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

God I wish I wish that was me.

Attached: 1374157535af4217b8ad01.jpg (690x1000, 548K)

They finally did it after all these years

I can't believe that there are people who would dislike a girl like this

She's actually the least-liked girl by most of the players.
Most of the players, of course, being girls, and therefore unaware of how Cute is love and Tsun is life.

This. Slytherin is the evil house so naturally the fatasses all go to the other 3.