Saving all your potions until the end of the game instead of using them immediately

>Saving all your potions until the end of the game instead of using them immediately

Attached: 60211265_447149159416110_8453242623005983086_n.jpg (1080x600, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wum8TeayRZ8
youtu.be/awfKesorGyo
amazon.com/Barrs-Irn-Bru-Drink-Fluid-Ounce/dp/B00NPWVHAC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is an IRN BRU

Iron brew

>play skyrim
>zero weight mod
>"cool, now I don't have to throw away anything"
>never use anything I pick up the entire playthrough

an energy drink that's banned in the US

most popular soft-drink in scotland. i tried it, and it's great. american versions taste different though

When did you try it? The sugar tax means the british drinks now have less sugar than the export drinks, which are the original flavour.

explain the taste

fizzy cough syrup and pennies, not even memeing.

I've not noticed any difference in Irn Bru, I'm glad they did that rather than make all that shit smaller like everyone else, but most other people seem to disagree.
Another factor might be I heard there's a factory in England that does it but it doesn't taste as good.

Based Badlands poster.

youtube.com/watch?v=wum8TeayRZ8

It's like a weird hybrid of orange and I dunno, cream soda maybe? Aside from its clones, there's nothing really similar at all, it's completely unique.

Cream soda but better

not even remotely similar

I do that every time
Hoarding all the healing and buff items I can find and never using them just in case I need them more urgently later and at some point the game ends and I still have a full inventory
I actually find workarounds and methods to cheese encounters just to save healing items I will never use anyway

>dies from chugging too many potions

Do i order 48 cans of dr pepper again?

I really hope Eric doesn't have a heart attack before he gets to a million subs. He's at 740k, so almost there.

SCOTLAND FOREVERRRRRRR!

youtu.be/awfKesorGyo

DON'T TOUCH THAT MOUSE

Hot take
I've been drinking Irn Bru for 30 years and I think the new recipe is better, far less sickening

Attached: 1252582914696.jpg (450x314, 31K)

It's what Scottish people wash there haggis and fried mars bars down with.

Attached: 1560113904239.jpg (835x915, 74K)

Shut it English idiot

Sugar > Sweetener

Probably the reason why diet, Xtra and normal all pretty much taste the same now.

Or what? You dress wearing sissy.

Attached: 550012ff5a0183b182e6ef03a979235d.jpg (453x975, 59K)

too fizzy and not the crispy cold pepsi kind of fizzy, the weird wrong ingredient kind of fizzy. the aftertaste is metallic but also sugary.

amazon.com/Barrs-Irn-Bru-Drink-Fluid-Ounce/dp/B00NPWVHAC

i do the same with skills points too, trying to kick the habit is tough

It is hard to describe. Imagine a light citrus taste coated with a huge amount of fizz and sugar. Honestly you'd just have to try it

Also popular in Russia

Fun fact, Irn Bru is one of the best selling soft drinks in Russia because it's similar to ones sold in the soviet era.

Irn Bru in glass bottles > Cans > literally eating shit > plastic bottles

Attached: 1529502016980.png (667x670, 648K)

YOU'RE WATCHING BADLANDS CHUGS

Is that one of those royal German cunts in line to the throne?

Iron girders turned into a soft drink

I never save OP healing items for the final boss, I'll save maybe 1 for end game.

Games are always beatable without them either way, I can't stand when people go through the whole game, then end up not having to use them at the boss, especially when they struggled to get to it.