I woke up this morning

>I woke up this morning
>Banjo and Kazooie are still coming home this fall
>It wasn't a dream
Thank you Sakurai

Attached: 1560534414081.jpg (1200x989, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VpOftxDV3-A
youtube.com/watch?v=_rD42H8icFw
youtube.com/watch?v=OstJ9SzKTYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=78Fu4w33ipc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WyoTnSp4lDw&t=2885s
youtube.com/watch?v=xCADfAo39ak&t=47s
youtube.com/watch?v=1Kosajt6Ec8
youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjsHjnhh_Xg
youtu.be/TLSiL-Ef_H4
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/465870068/#q465870068
youtube.com/watch?v=fkoZCCapEyc
fangamer.com/collections/banjo-kazooie
youtube.com/watch?v=22P1bd7ehqo
youtu.be/pLvmbqtQG_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LET'S GO
LET'S GOOOOO

BAN
KAZU

Where can they go from here though? We've hit peak Smash Bros.

I BELIEVED
IN THE BEAR AND BIRD

Is there new fanart with Banjo and Kazooie and the Heroes from DQ?

>eye wink
>actual eye isn't closed

Attached: wat.jpg (800x450, 181K)

We hit the peak with erdick
this is just the glory lap

Banjo Threeie, Switch, Xbox, PC, PS4. Everyone deserves him.

Attached: 1560557046648.png (900x900, 386K)

Make no mistake, this will almost definitely be the peak of the fighter's pass. The best reveals are always at the beginning or middle, never saved for the end.
Hopefully the final reveals are at least enough to make people go "hey, cool" this time instead of "what the fuck, why?" though.

A PC rep.

Attached: doomguy.png (521x318, 191K)

Attached: 1560287100459.jpg (935x1200, 274K)

Attached: 1560543728900.png (675x1184, 667K)

Seethe harder buddy. We already won

Attached: 1560420243157.png (1510x1509, 251K)

Attached: 1560557355337.png (722x644, 113K)

Holy shit... is that... b-b-b...
BANJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: soysoy.webm (600x336, 2.86M)

>Falco got a ship
I'm ready for the following months

Attached: 1528636052498.jpg (588x600, 97K)

>I woke up this morning

No you didn’t

Attached: C64C7241-A0B8-4F2B-8EDB-F2CE2B1EA97A.gif (250x230, 2.24M)

Attached: D84TbFWUYAEU24l.jpg (1145x625, 88K)

Fuck off weeb

Attached: 1530299051571.jpg (800x600, 156K)

They’re going to go with less hyped up characters, but that’s ok. People tend to forget that there’s only one E3 every year. They chose to reveal banjo there for a reason.

We’ll get characters like 2B, Doomguy, Eggman, or someone else of that caliber. Again, that’s ok though.

Attached: 1560282342515.jpg (666x522, 44K)

Erdrick? I thought his name was Loto.

Attached: 1560556664614.jpg (1280x2715, 294K)

Attached: D8y3gtnWkAA4tuN.jpg (989x697, 174K)

Attached: D8zKOUpWwAE6PUX.jpg (1200x1200, 162K)

Attached: D9B4IFZUEAA9bb1.jpg (1024x796, 232K)

Attached: D9Bd-ZvUIAEHaIY.png (893x664, 316K)

youtu.be/VpOftxDV3-A

Attached: D8-4m2iXoAQCifr.jpg (1000x1149, 131K)

Here's Falco from the same source.

Attached: D9DTR2sWsAEZttW.jpg_orig.jpg (924x754, 62K)

i'm so happy for you, banjobro

Attached: 1537073311666.gif (640x360, 108K)

I always forgot how snarky the bear and bird were.

I believe the last one will be some kind of meta character referencing Nintendo's history. Probably a Hanafuda card design or something. And their moves are all toys like the Ultra Hand.

Attached: D8zSMOoVUAAuj4M.jpg (800x800, 64K)

i want it to be captain N wearing a powerglove

Attached: D80tctpXsAEomst.jpg (1200x1200, 216K)

Attached: D82MsY_UwAA8_pW.jpg (768x1024, 134K)

I love these

doomguy plus somebody disappointing

Attached: D83UTuKV4AcXJyt.jpg (750x1021, 95K)

i want it to be Sakurai wearing Master and Crazy Hand

That's amazing.

Attached: 1560343421575.jpg (1280x797, 151K)

Let's all be fucking honest here. You know it's true, I know it's true, this IS happening.
He'll fill the last slot cause of just how outlandish it is.

Attached: Through the fires of time, they’ve waited patiently.png (1000x2035, 954K)

I didn't particularly care if Banjo made it in or not, but I have to admit that my frozen heart melted just a little bit at this part of the trailer

Attached: 1560271962452.png (2047x1141, 2.83M)

Attached: 1560282570438.jpg (984x773, 93K)

Didn't originate as a video game character. You might as well expect Naruto at that point.

Attached: 1560395713935.jpg (500x540, 120K)

feels like a smash 7 pick to me
by then they will have truly run out of ideas

Attached: D8776BuUwAEv1wn.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

Conker when?

Attached: conker.png (621x722, 486K)

Unless he comes with a Vegeta echo I don't give a fuck.

>someone in a thread that died said that Japan was actually a bit hurt at the Western reaction to DQ
I'd love to see a source for this. You can't just slap a franchise in Smash to make up for years of not bothering to localize the franchise and expect people to eat it up on that alone, especially when it doesn't have the sacred cow/grandfather status over here that it does in Japan.

At best, a spirit. There’s no particular demand for Conker in smash unlike Banjo

this strategy works
I know several people personally that are gonna pick up 11 because of smash

>DIdn't release in Japan
Unfortunately probably never

Hopefully he gets some love along with B-K

Attached: D83TzZsUcAANnSQ.jpg (1000x843, 108K)

>Autism x3
>Best selling game of all time x1
>Discord Hugbox x9
>You're right... I should have done better, been more popular, helped Rareware through the Microsoft merger. I failed... which is why I have to make it up to them!
>The weak nostalgia within you is resisting. Trying to rekindle some of your former glory. Trying to rage against the inevitable and fulfill your duty. But it's not enough!
>Humba Wumba: When you think you can't go on anymore. Remember.
>I'll beat you. Not because I'm an icon. But because I will do what Rareware did before me. Until I show nuRare how to have soul again... until they're ready... I won't! I refuse to DIE!
>He swapped the power of the jiggys from Kazooie to his arm. He used Kazooie as bait!
>Still weak though!
>That's because I didn't put my best friend into it that time!
>NANI?!
>Humba Wumbas voice as ? eggs float around: This power has been passed down from one game to another. Each praying that it will bring untold excitement for generations to come. That games will give the world laughter. And now it is your turn. Do your best, Banjo Kazooie.
>BREE I'M A DRAGON, BITCH!
>Good bye... Steve of Minecraft.
>UNITED... EGGS... IN SMAAAAAAASH!
>Good bye... Rareware. Guh-huh.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Attached: D82Cs0NUcAEgThQ.jpg (811x1200, 205K)

We need a proper 3rd BK game.

Also when the fuck are BK and Tooie going to be released on Nintendo consoles? I never played the second game as a kid and it's been fucking forever since I've played the first.

Sakurai: now for real you filthy gaijins, don't ask for anything again

They expect everyone to flip out like Etika used to, otherwise you look disappointed

Attached: jp twitter 3.png (582x664, 435K)

I'm holding out a bit of hope that when BK roll around to releasing they'll announce remakes of the first two releasing on Switch, XBone, and PC. Wouldn't it be wild if the game Retro has been working on for a while was actually remakes of BK 1 and 2?

>we'll literally never get another conker game even if banjo eventually returns
fucking whyy

>Doomguy
>less hyped

He's not got the near 20 years of fan demand like Banjo and The Reptile Squad, but Doomguy would be hype as shit.

>DOOM, Zelda, Mario, Banjo, Metroid, Street Fighter, Persona, Bayonetta, and Dragon Quest all having soundtracks in the game

I'd unironically buy the OST by itself.

Sexy Game Over Grunty better be a Spirit.

Attached: jp twitter 2.png (586x430, 253K)

Attached: jp twitter 1.png (588x484, 390K)

my brain can't even process actual thrash metal in a smash game

Based.

Attached: Hell on earth.jpg (3000x1418, 321K)

That would be sick and would make a lot of sense. Or how about a proper 3rd game from Retro?

>I will tell you the fun of Bang Kazu
>shows the print of that fucking canary guy with the rubberband AI
Literally the most unfun part of those games

Attached: D82lPrUUIAA8Ju_.jpg (1200x800, 184K)

Banjo-Kazooie & Tooie remaster, available on the Switch, XBOX, and PC.

Attached: 1547566266426.png (1024x614, 702K)

Attached: 1534821167331.jpg (908x1384, 420K)

>BFG Division
>E1M1 Rearrange/Remix
>E1M2 Rearrange/Remix
>Facing the Spider and/or Mastermind (2016)
>Rip and Tear

YES

>didn't say Final Fantasy
I know why but still. Also I bet DQ will get the FF treatment with like two songs that are straight OST rips.

>The official sakurai tweet about banjo
>Full of japanese users enjoying that mumbo is back

Weird character to pick and obsess over but ill take it

Attached: D8zLKYYWwAc2wNE.jpg (1200x1200, 186K)

they will all be rips but we'll get a reasonable amount (10-15)

Is it wrong that I get a little misty eyed every time I see his reveal when he jumps out? He looks so good. He looks happy. Full of life. Everyone is so happy to see him and he's so happy to see everyone else!

When was the last time you were that happy?
When was the last time I was?

Attached: 1520095116944.png (468x354, 333K)

>You can play as Banjo and pummel Rosalina in a DOOM hellscape with metal blaring and finish her off by throwing out Lugia from Pokémon

VIDEO
GAMES

you lived long enough to see it, be happy for that

officially licensed squabble in billy's backyard

>Diddy's balloon
Alright fuckers, what song from DKR you want in and why is it this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=_rD42H8icFw

Pour one out for all the niggas who died waiting for Banjo in Smash

youtube.com/watch?v=OstJ9SzKTYQ

Don Pepe is still missing

Smash is like Mugen but playtested
Smash is like the Ultimate Battle for Ultimate Destiny but playable
Smash is like Death Battle but fun

[/spoiler]Thanks, user. Genuinely made me feel better about my situation.

Attached: 1501175860807m.jpg (1024x673, 49K)

>When was the last time you were that happy?
Tuesday

Attached: banjo and kazooie smash.png (1920x1080, 3.46M)

I feel like we can all learn something from Banjo. He's the only one who ever feels like he's happy to be where he is and never takes anything for granted.

>tfw could never get the supposed "press steady and rhythmically" tricks to work so resorted to spasming my arm to beat her.

Attached: my_left_arm.jpg (1280x692, 171K)

>ACTION AND PUZZLES AND BANJO-KAZOOIE

What did they mean by this?

Attached: banjojpboxart.jpg (540x750, 136K)

Live & Reloaded did.

>Lights, Camera, Action 52

Same thing like "Don't just sit there and waste your precious time. When you want to do something, do it right away. Do it when you can. It's the only way to live a life without regrets"

Jiggies are puzzles.

That meme is stupid, literally 90% of the reaction I saw (and I saw a lot) recognized Banjo when the jiggy popped off.

It's such a magical effect. such a therapeutic experience to appear in Smash.

Just look at the before/after pics of Megaman, Pac Man, and now Banjo appearing in Smash. Ken too, somewhat.

Vinny had the only good reaction to Banjo, prove me wrong.

Mario 64's jap boxart did the same thing too

>ONLY FOR NINTENDO 64 * SUPER 3D ACTION * RUN, SWIM, JUMP, FLY, AND... *

Attached: mario64jap.jpg (500x684, 172K)

And most of those had people not knowing it was called a Jiggy.

>they get excited
>WAS THAT A PUZZLE PIECE
bruh
better than the people who didn't recognize it and then acted super fucking thrilled about it
I actually had been distracted in the split-second the jiggy showed up so I was surprised

Holy fuck that was worth watching just for the part at 1:36

Still no indies or shmup characters to wrap it up.
This too, shooters are important.
I got just the girl for that.

Attached: 1556644874204.jpg (321x500, 27K)

here's the true wholesome
youtube.com/watch?v=78Fu4w33ipc

I fucking hate people that screamed about it. You can tell it isn't genuine.

Did he jape?

I'd say his shot at getting a Mii Costume are pretty good

That's the joke

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WyoTnSp4lDw&t=2885s

Bayoneta was the final dlc character of smash 4 though. None of those other dlc characters matter compared to her.

Reimu.

This is your smash dlc for tonight

Attached: elodie.jpg (260x300, 21K)

S O O N

Attached: Amaterasu.jpg (1520x1235, 156K)

God, I hope not. BK is the only DLC one that I've really gotten behind so far. I'll be disappointed if he's the only one I really like out of the Fighters Pass.

Except corrin wsa the final dlc character

Shows how forgettable corrin is.

Remember when Stevecucks would argue that Banjo in Smash wouldn't break the internet?

This is probably the ONE reveal that actually topped Snake in Brawl. Cloud came close, but Banjo made everyone lose their goddamn minds.

Also, you need to include the Japs in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCADfAo39ak&t=47s

Everything else in the pass is just extras for me at this point.
Though I wouldnt mind seeing someone like Crash, Doomguy, Chosen Undead or 2B

Dixie Kong is still missing but after that yeah, they got all the big ones unless they can somehow wrangle James bond.

he's probably a literal who to you but kzexcellent's reaction was great because he didn't recognize the jiggy and just got more excited as the trailer went on
youtube.com/watch?v=1Kosajt6Ec8

I'm actually going to wait and see who's after BK to buy the pass. If it's someone I like, I'll buy it for sure. It helps that I'm warming up to Joker just because he seems fun to play, if OP. Still haven't bought him yet.

Post your top 3 smash reveals

1. Ridley
2. Everyone is Here
3. Banjo

What went so right, Rarebros?

Attached: raresmash.png (749x978, 996K)

1. Snake (brawl)
2. K. Rool
3. Banjo

Pikmin and Olimar
Ganondorf
Dedede

Peak Smash Brothers would having two of the most iconic characters from rival consoles in the game, so we need these two to his the peak.

Attached: Master_Chief_Crash_Mario_Sonic.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I honestly believed Banjo was a "never ever" pick and I was happy to be wrong. Sakurai really does listen, at least somewhat. If it wasn't for fan demand they probably wouldnt have even considered him. Same for Ridley and k rool. Ashame all these characters kind of suck but at least they are in the game

Yeah, it is still so surreal to me, my brain still hasn't fully processed that it is going to happen this year.

Attached: 1535625511319.png (960x720, 51K)

Ridley for me as a huge Ridleyfag was hype but I also saw it coming from a mile away. I never listened to all the 2big memers, he was always going to be among the most likely newcomers for Ultimate, imo. Although I did lose my shit at the reveal trailer a bit.

Everyone Is Here was hype as fuck too.

I'd say:

>Snake
>Rool
>Cloud

And that last one just because of what he represented. EVERYONE is fair game now, within reason but still.

>Banjo and Kazooie are still coming home this fall
>coming home
I don't see any fucking games.

Conker?

Bomberma is still missing

Attached: DtlPvJgX4AAHESp.jpg (600x541, 96K)

I think i freaked out because I always wanted Ridley since melee and Super Metroid is my favourite game of all time, but i lost a lot of interest in smash until the e3 reveal which my friend told me to watch. I almost flew out of my chair because not only did i get Snake/Wolf back, but also my most wanted fucking character ever.
Shame he sucks ass but I still main him regardless.
Rool is definitely number 4. Ultimate really outdid itself.

Seriously. Where can the series go from here? Anime reps?

>in a different Timeline Banjo and Kazooie got a ton of really cool and different spinoffs like RPGs, Kart Racers, and more.

GPM and joel too

Just add the other characters people have requested a lot and get it over with. Make a DLC pack 2. Its not as if it wouldnt sell

What music should he debut to.

>Ridley
>Banjo-Kazooie
>King K. Rool
Not going to number them, the order is pretty much irrelevant. Any one of these would have made me really happy, but all three of them in just a year is indescribable.

>Banjo
>Snake in Brawl
>Reptile Squad (both are too good to split)

>Krystal has a good chance at being playable next time

Not a furry but I'm a Rarefag and a Star Fox fag. A unique moveset with a popular character from SF would be great.

I would enjoy it because the hype and outrage would be about even. It would be fun to watch

>I almost flew out of my chair because not only did i get Snake/Wolf back, but also my most wanted fucking character ever.
It blew cutfags, including myself, the fuck out.

>Shame he sucks ass but I still main him regardless.
My fucking man. The only thing that could tear me away from Ridley is Dante.

>Rool is definitely number 4. Ultimate really outdid itself.
Agreed. The Rool trailer was hype because he was definitely up in the air for a lot of us but it was such a great reveal and so full of fan service, Plus that music.

Dixie should definitely be made playable. Krystal too. I'd like Funky Kong as well. Honestly DK just needs better representation.

I literally do not care who gets in now. I've got everyone I could ever ask for so y'all niggas can have the other two picks. Minecraft and Goku, Master Chief and Phoenix Wright I just don't care.

Doomguy is too mature and violent for smash.

>Banjo
>Joker
>Megaman

>mfw

Attached: ae9.jpg (540x696, 46K)

I genuinely don't know why people even want this. He's not even a video game character.

I would legit only be okay with this if we got Superman too or some shit.

>None of those other dlc characters matter compared to her
Did you forget about Cloud?

Wasn't that basically ROB, though?

Dont really care about Doomguy getting on or not, but you could make that same argument for snake. From an M rated series. And he literally uses numerous guns and weapons to kill guards and soldiers. Yet there he is, fitting into smash fine

>Banjo Kazooie
>Snake in Brawl
>Snake in Ultimate

>Joker
Based, he's definitely no. 5 in terms of reaction for me, i did NOT expect a reveal at the game awards let alone fucking Joker. I was in a mix of pure hype and bewilderment.

wef

I grew up with this as THE game. I had Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, GEX of all things, and a bunch of other shit, but this was always THE game for me. I'm absolutely pumped for this.

Because people like Goku. It's literally just a pick based off of "he is a popular well known character from something". They dont care he isnt originally a vidya character, not realizing this guarantees hes a never ever

If we're just including ones that had trailers
>Banjo
>K. Rool
>Mega Man
Otherwise, throw Pokemon Trainer in there, because I thought it was amazing when he was revealed for Brawl.

The moment jiggy went past the screen was the moment Steveposting collapsed on itself, months of being obnoxious, months of acting arrogrant, all made pointless, blockheads are defending saying "They never wanted Steve" "They were just being ironic" and so forth and now the very cult that was behind this shitposting has moved on to a different character, I won't say which character but this character does have a chance and that is the character the cult has moved on to.

Attached: 1559479864001.png (939x960, 248K)

There's still two more mystery niggers
One is Doomguy/Geralt and the other isn't reimu

1. King K. Rool
2. Everyone is here
3. Snake
4. Banjo
5. Lucas's Return

>Being ironic
Reminder that steveposters acted like pic releated when they weren't aware of any spies in their cult, these people ACTUALLY wanted Steve to happen and unironically enjoyed using grotesque Steve and being obnoxious.

Attached: 15538863399.png (437x125, 19K)

The cult hasn't moved onto Doomguy, if they had moved onto to Geralt then it would have been more obvious and they definitely haven't moved onto Reimu.

Be honest, do you think Banjo will suck? I know we haven't seen all his moves but just off of what they did show, do you think he will be kinda slow/heavy or medium weight with kind of fast attacks/good hitboxes.
Usually DLC is pretty solid so just going off that I can see him being good but I dunno...

Attached: 1530901119228.jpg (557x318, 26K)

With the addition of bird and bear, I no longer want for anything.

Attached: 52e[1].png (549x401, 259K)

1. Banjo
2. Cloud
3. Snake

Attached: i'minevitable.jpg (500x1713, 164K)

>not realizing this guarantees hes a never ever
I fucking hope.

He looks decently fast. If he has more than one jump he's guaranteed mid tier or above.

>steve faggot is a Frogposter
who would have thought...?

Attached: 1560399332980.jpg (320x287, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ub46uT3VN1c

>Xbox in Japan
Might as well be the same as not releasing at all. At most it probably sold a couple thousand copies over there

DLC is solid to broken tier, pretty much guaranteed in smash. Soooo I think we're okay. I'm really more concerned with how annoying and BS Hero is probably going to be

1. Cloud
(power gap)
2. Snake
3. Sonic

Probably the most gayest worthwhile thing I've ever read on this fourm

Attached: 1560139654495m.jpg (1024x768, 103K)

Anytime steveposting tries to make a resurgence just link this vid.

eleven looks too high skill cap for shitters to ruin the game with

Remember. youtube.com/watch?v=ZjsHjnhh_Xg

Gameplay. fix it.

Honestly I could see Double Fine making a Conker game now that they got bought out. Conker with Psychonauts-esque humor would be fine with me.

Time for SNK to join the fray.

Attached: 1556240044062.png (853x936, 547K)

months of annoying meme faggotry put to bed eternally

Tracks from the DS, PSP and Switch games are enough. Add in the Bomberman Generation theme and we're good.

I don’t know how good they’ll be, but I’ll bet banjo and kazooie will be fun

1. Banjo
Banjo exploded the internet.
2. Sonic
3. King K. Rool

>joel
>didn't recognize the Jiggy
it's shit

>Snake is too mature and violent for smash.
>Joker is too mature and violent for smash.
>Bayonetta is too mature and violent for smash.
Rulefag
Same as you but change Ridley with Everyone is Here and viceversa

Swordies suck but his spells look kinda neat

The biggest happening of all is still coming

Attached: 1545542362744.png (177x182, 54K)

Mobius One

#1 forever: Banjo & Kazooie
#2: Everyone is Here
#3: Sonic

>Snake
>Everyone is here
>K.Rool

I don't know.
i see a lot of limitations.
For example is the jump pad part of their moveset or an item?
also only 5 golden feathers of invulnerability
and they seem to choke when they want to return to the stage, are they more heavy that a regular character?

Mid tier at best.

Attached: 1560425906060.png (150x150, 18K)

tell that to king gay fool

Sakurai deconfirmed Goku though

The only way I would like Krystal being in is as an actual staff fighter with the staff powers being her B moves.

If she's another Fox clone, Sakurai can fuck right off.

>ridley confirmed
>WHERE CAN THEY GO FROM HERE THOUGH? WE'VE HIT PEAK SMASH BROS

>k. rool confirmed

>banjo-kazooie confirmed

>

Mega Man, Belmont, Inkling

Who is the character?

I just hope the second jump lets you hover for a bit if you keep the button pressed like in the game, utility be damned.

Forgive me for being so vanilla but
1. Banjo
2. Ridley
3. K. Rool

low tier status has not killed his popularity one bit, he's everywhere

Who actually pays their own money to use peer-to-peer with a mostly wireless userbase. Seriously the real Smash 5 are the horse races to bet on who gets put in next. Once they're done no one is going to talk about this game anymore.

Its literally all I've been able to think about since Tuesday. I'm so fucking happy, bros, this is all I've wanted from the gaming industry for a decade now.

Attached: 1560561815342.png (2119x1661, 813K)

It should have been
>I am inevitable
>and i'm.. in

pls stop copypasting this

Such a wholesome man

Attached: 1545635680985.png (780x702, 743K)

>when Yea Forums says youtibe can't produce true kino experiences.

Cringe but also soulpilled

Two PC Reps
DOOMGUY and Reimu
the ultimate duo

MESATSU

Idk man both at E3 were pretty underwhelming

I'm assuming the jump pad is their up special. These reveal trailers always show all their specials, even if it's not obvious which is which. I'd assume the normal eggs are neutral, grenade egg is down, and golden feathers are side.

That said, at the end with Ivysaur it looked like Banjo had a running animation of his own. Maybe the Talon Trot is what the side special looks like without feathers? It didn't seem like a dash attack.

GET OVER HERE

Attached: scorpion.jpg (180x276, 8K)

Do you have any idea how little of a shit I give about how good Banjo is in terms of competitive shit? He could be total trash and I'd still main him.

The talon trot scene shows each character trip as Kazooie runs past them, so I reckon your right on that last point.

They jumped over it. Lucas's "trip" was a taunt.

Banjo runs at the start of his dash, but quickly transitions into Talon Trot, which is his dash animation. You can see in the Ivysaur part just as he runs off-screen he swaps to Talon Trot.

Only character that tripped was Lucas, who as a trip as a taunt animation.

>Maybe the Talon Trot is what the side special looks like without feathers?
each character has basically two animations for running: one is the "start-up" of the run and the other one is the running itself. banjo is no different from the rest of the fighters

oh.

It's retarded but I smiled.

Crash Bandicoot

He's next. There's literally no one else I can think of who'd fit the next slot based on upcoming games and rumors.

Attached: 1463537236_art-litho-doom-spacemarine-full-updated.jpg (800x800, 170K)

Also a new banjo game was leaked by Amazon germany

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-11-20-42-22-1.png (1438x2510, 231K)

Well, there is Tokyo Game Show, but that expo is much smaller and hasn't really been relevant since like 2008. Nevertheless, I've heard Nintendo sometimes reveals cool stuff there.

>Pete Hines on Nintendo Power Podcast: maybe more surprises for Nintendo fans
woah...

>It's REAL

Attached: 1560585636926.png (322x269, 117K)

Do they get game release windows before anyone else? Seems so odd that a company would inform a big retailer well before announcing a game. I do think a remake is quite possible though.

>KZ
You have impeccable taste my friend

I want a remake so hard.
Where you could visit all the previous worlds.

Attached: RRRR.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)

If Doomguy is in, I'm almost out of characters I even want. Only Lip remains (see you in smash 6, bitches).

I want Doomguy and have friends who want Kiryu and Crash. Kiryu/Crash would be awesome to me anyway so hopefully one of those three are in.

That's Japanese manga art for you!

>is that a key?

Attached: 1560370842101.jpg (480x363, 14K)

>those thighs

Krsytal never gets used anymore and Star Fox ia barely big enough to justify 3 reps let alone 4. I think Rare fans are gonna get Dixie.

If he gets in that would make the first Western 3rd party reps in Smash history a demon killing space marine, and a fucking cartoon bear.

Attached: D2Hmm_BW0AUqahm.jpg (1200x801, 72K)

He’s getting a Legendary Spirit, Mii gunner costume and Banjo alt

the fuck do you think dragon quest was partially for.

To placate gokufags

Yes thank you

pls pls i hope they gave him a boggy color alt

Attached: Boggy.png (371x365, 120K)

>Except corrin wsa the final dlc character
No he wasn't

What would’ve been your reaction if the trailer for Banjo Kazooie just ended up being for duck/dog being on the roster twice?

There's an official game where Solid Snake, Cloud Strife, Banjo-Kazooie and a Persona protagonist can fight. What a fucking world.

Attached: 1549958181121.png (700x700, 318K)

I'd love the original idea for Nuts & Bolts, where everyone is aware they're in a remake so things happen differently.

Attached: 1419311995950.gif (500x446, 663K)

I want to hunt and shoot down every last faggot that unironically says shit like that. Fucking howling monkeys.

>Yea Forums chooses one row to make it into Smash, no columns.

Attached: Japan Time.jpg (2580x2580, 2.24M)

It'll be the multiplayer colors from Tooie, a Boggy color, a mumbo color aaand thats all I can think of.

Maybe a Conker color.

2nd one definitely for dante lanky and dukey nukey

They're going to be shit tier and all the Banjo boomers will be BTFO hard.

Hero (DQIII Roto specifically)
Banjo
Cloud
Honorable mention to K. Rool

Whichever has the least humanoids.

I'm just sick of boring ass normal looking humans in smash, their silhouettes suck, its hard to see them amongst gameplay and they're mostly boring as shit.

What would BK's classic mode theme be? My guess would be something along the lines of "Nintendo 64 Classic", fighting N64 stars:
>Mario, Peach's Castle 64 or Rainbow Cruise
>Young Link, Great Bay or Gerudo Valley
>Fox and Falco, Corneria or Venom
>Pikachu/Jigglypuff/Mewtwo/Trainermons, Pokémon Stadium 1
>Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, Jungle Japes (there's no DK64 specific stage so this'll have to do)
>Captain Falcon, Big Blue
>Boss: first round regular default K. Rool/second round giant white K. Rool, Spiral Mountain

Probably the top row. Isaac and Doomguy are top-tier choices, Shovel Knight, Ezio, Lara, and Bimmy and Jimmy are odd but make sense, Franziska's an odd choice but still AA representation, and Vectorman's cool.

I wonder if anyone said Trunks just to fuck with people

The big question is, will it have a boss battle.

I want more boss battles, especially one with Gruntilda.

If Banjo is going to fight a regular character as his final boss, it's obviously going to be Bayonetta.

If it's N64-themed, it'd be nice if his final boss was OoT Ganon. Have Diddy as a CPU ally and put in a DKR song and they can play it off as representing Wizpig

>The big question is, will it have a boss battle.
there's one part of banjo's trailer where the camera zooms out on him and kazooie standing right in front of gruntilda's liar

Plus theres parts of the trailer where the bridge to gruntys lair is there, and others where it isnt.

And to me the stage gimmick seems to be it rotates with the occasional platforms coming in and out.

No idea where the bridge comes into it unless it was a boss battle.

One of the 2 fighters left is probably going to be a starter from sword and shield and I hope it isn't the fucking bunny.

They're all third party dude.

Its been stated that all picks for DLC are from franchises that havent been represented before in Smash.

So Pokemon is way out. So is fire emblem.

Oh good

Dante from the devil may cry franchise

Dude we already have Gohan. We cant get 2 DBZ characters.

Attached: 1560269226375.png (710x897, 267K)

>implying the final boss won't be Master Hand to represent Super Smash Bros.

Attached: 1550635354435.jpg (347x343, 22K)

Too little too late. Only one demon slayer is getting in.

Attached: 1c17508a096e5e231d2088f78629ff04.jpg (564x659, 74K)

I hope for this Alt.

Attached: 59c.png (653x575, 97K)

>Dante, Starfy, Duke AND Lanky
Yes please.

The only thing that can truly top this is if they just start adding non videogame characters. I’m shooting for Goku and Rocky balboa

Wonder if the last two are gonna be west + east picks again.

Attached: 1560318411082.png (2480x1748, 2.51M)

>tfw you used a turbo controller to beat her
>tfw you got to see banjo go mach 5

Attached: Faster than the speed of white.png (624x611, 96K)

I think Travis Touchdown has a shot now since we have a new game coming

Imagine the Dragon Quest X Doom crossover art/comics if Doomguy makes it in. It would literally be Goblin Slayer all over again.

Attached: D4juh1QW0AA1T0e.jpg (1136x1200, 246K)

Reminder Falco's only love is flying

Attached: p11.jpg (536x763, 96K)

I have one of these plushes. The backpack straps ripped though, so Kazooie falls off if I didn't tie it. I need to sew it back one day.

Attached: file.png (1158x594, 600K)

>Kazooie demaning the big blue cock

too perfect

One thing I never thought of is the garbled voices that play over the dialog transcends languages since you still only get words from the text, so in a sense everyone knows them all by the same voices.

It's a callback to a jiggy in the first level of Banjo Tooie where you must tiptoe past Ssslumber, a sleeping snake.

Attached: file.png (1255x648, 1.24M)

that's the joke, same reason why Clankers giant face is there since it scared the shit out of a ton of children

>ungrateful
I think Hero's a great choice but saying that people not liking something they're expected to pay money for are "ungrateful" is stupid.

>Featuring Mumbo from Devil May Cry

>was traveling without WiFi
>only got around to watch it today

Fuck, would have loved to be on Yea Forums.
Especially considering the DuckHunt bit.

So what will rulefags do now that the Western rule is out of the picture?

You should have seen the steve posters user, they were eating shit the entire day

>also only 5 golden feathers of invulnerability
Inkling can charge ink, Joker charges Persona, ROB charges his lasers and Wario his wafts, no way they'll give you a limited number of uses flat out on a move.

Can you link an archived thread, or do you have a collage?

I remember when I believed the Smash roster had rules, back when Ridley was too big.

>There's a good chance Banjo merch could come of this

Attached: 139799393063.jpg (175x239, 22K)

It only hit peak because you like it. This doesn't mean anything. We will never reach peak because there is no such thing. They will keep adding characters and you will still say it hit peak, no matter who it will be.

He was also getting some stuff. But now he's also guarenteed an amiibo.

Are you one of those sick /fu/cks that will fap all over it?

Where is my Bayo and Grunty Art???

I mean, the amiibo is a given, no?

Banjo-Kazooie? More like Banshit-Kapoopie!

It really does sound quite absurd,
smashing brothers with a bear and bird!

Attached: 21e436f5dd1864e8.jpg (400x400, 21K)

who's getting the amiibo even though they already have the xbox collection one?

Attached: 1560092887427.jpg (512x456, 63K)

No nigga, just if there's any franchise that'd make me reveal my powerlevel by keeping something nerdy like a figure, plush, etc to have in my room, it's Banjo Kazooie

this just made me realize how poorly treated Banjo's little sis was. she's the reason the whole adventure kicked off but completely disappeared

>how DARE you people get excited for something! HOW FUCKING DARE YOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!
Why are Sony and Microsoft cultists always so easily triggered by others being excited for anything? Your lives may have no meaning or light but that doesn't mean you need to fart out of your mouths at everyone else.

What sister?

youtu.be/TLSiL-Ef_H4

>Banjo Kazooie
>powerlevel

Isn't that essentially Looney Tunes tier?
Sure, no Disney, but who the fuck doesn't know them?

banjo got a sticky check that out.
the sticky got to 1000 replies and the counter broke.

That sticky is liquid gold.

Attached: 1560413982327.jpg (1199x667, 209K)

not cool user

>That sticky is liquid gold.
OP ID?

Here's my theory regarding the leaks. There was likely a mix up with Steve and Banjo. Steve's model was likely seen by insiders and got the idea that it was for a fighter, but instead it's a Mii costume. Banjo was the real fighter.

Everything else regarding Ryu and Doomguy are likely real.

No, seriously, what sister?

Are you talking about that weird thing from the Game Over screen?

>Simon and Richter
>Megaman
>K.Rool
Ryu would've been a big surprise too if it wasn't leaked. Simon was leaked too, but the cool trailer and having Richter saved it.

I WILL BE IN SMASH
MY TIME IS NIGH

Attached: ↨.png (1516x849, 1.04M)

>Isn't that essentially Looney Tunes tier?
How many people outside of black women with Tshirts and steering wheel covers of an overtly effeminite Tweety Bird despite the fact that he's a male do you know who wield Looney Tunes merchandise?

The F-Smash seems to have some end lag on it, and the up b looks not to go that far up, but it has Bayo rules, where you can do a double jump after. I would place him at average mid tier

The real question is: who are the mii fighters and will we get spirits for other Rare IPs or just Banjo and Kazooie?

> steve gets a mii costume
god please no, steveposters would come back with a vengeance and smirky "guess we won after all" attitude"

This wouldn’t just be peak smash, but peak crossover

K. Rool
Everyone is here!
Banjo

How? Getting costumed is considered salt in the wounds to the smash community.

I know absolutely no one, but it ran on regular children programming in fucking Old (non-English speaking) Europe in the late 90s and early 00s, so it's not exactly "powerlevel" stuff.

>Avatar is a busty anime chick
>Voice of a man
Why do they do this? Is this how they get their sick kicks? BY LYING ON THE INTERNET?

That explains me replaying the video over and over again. Gimme dat dopamine hit

Attached: Josef machinarium.gif (126x156, 560K)

reminder these are stevefags, their entire brand is being smirky assholes and they'll find any excuse to be that

Attached: 1536449266719.jpg (540x617, 57K)

>ifunny

Attached: 1560274151541.png (1200x1200, 699K)

>denialfags tried to argue that nobody knows who banjo is anymore
>I just got a three-minute ad on youtube that is just the Banjo trailer in it's entirety
>he's so unknown that nintendo is using him to advertise their 6-month-old game
i love being right

Everyone under 23 should be gassed.

OH FUCK ME I'VE HAD THAT PIC IN MY FOLDER FOR A MONTH AND I NEVER ONCE NOTICED THAT.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/465870068/#q465870068

Attached: 1560275560198.png (748x800, 600K)

it's too late, you are infected

Fuck the rules, first column.

Honestly I don't like Smash Ultimate. Seeing Banjo and Kazooie get in made me legit like the game a little more. I'm very happy to see them again.

This one
>youtube.com/watch?v=fkoZCCapEyc

Give me the gun user.

>Thank you Sakurai
friendly reminder that a few weeks from now, sakurai will be a "hack" again for not adding geno, waluigi, or whichever meme character smashboards tells you to want next. meanwhile, banjo will be forgotten.

Attached: 1547515387136.gif (284x301, 1.49M)

Thanks.
is enough for that, though.

>banjo will be forgotten
Not anymore thanks to Smash's exposure.

Wait, never mind, it's not. Thank You.

>2nd row has Sparkster, Dante, Adol, Lanky, and the Duke
YES PLEASE

The Hero was my “Why?” so far. I’m so sick of sword users. They’re just carbon copies for the most part.

Attached: 6985F665-1E49-45F8-84FE-B97C56B51B2B.jpg (750x657, 109K)

Attached: 1560276737274.png (452x345, 302K)

DQ would’ve been more appreciated if it wasn’t for Smash 4 constantly shoving them in. Corrin was the straw that broke the camel’s back when it came to swordies

>rare thread
i think i'm the only one who never wants another conker game
bad fur day was pointless, far more linear than banjo, and its entire gameplay was filled to the brim with toilet humor with no justification and now - absurdly dated movie references

If the last two characters are Doomguy and Phoenix Wright then this will be the perfect game for me
If there is a female character to be added like some people are saying, I'm not sure who it'd be; maybe 2B or Madeline from Celeste
Fuck Reimufags

>Didn't originate as a video game character.
your autistic "rules" don't matter anymore. all that matters now is whether rosterfags screeched loudly enough on twitter to get a character into the game.
sakurai himself has already walked back his stance from "no manga characters ever, period" to "i don't THINK goku is happening."

Attached: 1550543861965.png (696x504, 345K)

1 game was all it needed, especially with the ending

>ridley
>everyone is here
>lucas in sm4sh

That just screams “Welcome home” with all the Nintendo characters behind them.

no he's fine
I'll gleefully tolerate more RPG protagonists now that the three biggest fan requests ever are in

Would Nintendo acknowledge the M-rated, pissing, drinking Conker in an E-rated game?

The whole thing against sword users should only be a thing against having so many FE characters (and 3 links for that matter), The Hero only only had the bad fortune of being THE standard rpg main character added after a whole lot of them.
If it wasn't for Roy we probably would't have so many Marth clones.

1. Banjo
2. King K Rool
3. Simon Belmont

These three were just a fucking powerhouse from the cinematics themselves down to the significance of the reveals. That Simon + K Rool Direct was just a fucking impact.

I'd put:

4. Little Mac tho just because the trailer animation and music were hype as fuck.
5. EVERYONE

Don't forget the incest jokes.

It's not Dragon Quest's fault that Fire Emblem wore out the swordie archetype. I think he looks pretty interesting.

among the best tragic endings in video games

I agree.

Attached: Frisk_Render_By_Skodwarde.png (470x389, 49K)

Has Nintendo been okay with references to Hell in rated E games?

I’d go full soiboi for doomguy my dudes baka desu senpai

The only orange motherfucker left that matters, Crash Bandicoot.

Are there any characters in smash that didn't come from a video game? No, there aren't.

anime swordsman are fine when they play different from one another. I can't stand the swordies but shulk is so much fun to play with cause he has something going for him instead of the FE characters, and I think Eleven will be the same

Wasn't he already in Snoy's I-Can't-Believe-It's-Not-Smash?

>megemen
>blonic
>puck-man

I hate the dumb hat approach they give to some characters. At least give us the option to have it like a mascot suit. I'd be completely fine with playng Tails and Knuckles that way.

say no more

Attached: 1555641467690.png (900x900, 272K)

>kz
my nigga

Where's Goemon?

Attached: Goemon_-_Tengu-tō_no_Gyakushū!_-_01.jpg (300x467, 46K)

I know this isn’t a headcanon thread, but
>Conker owes Kazooie a lifetime supply of bird seed after losing a bet
>never paid her for it, and she’s annoyed
>as the duo arrive, Simon does a silver test to make sure any anthropomorphic characters aren’t weremonsters
>kazooie then emits a shit eating grin
> “You don’t know how to deal with squirrels, would you, leather boy?”, as she takes out her phone, and types Conker’s name in ancestry.com

Smash 4 did it several times.
This game does it with Cap's blood falcon alt and Ken's back throw.

Pretty sure Hell’s been mentioned in Smash trophy text before.

Nope, he wasn't in that one either. Which was weird at first, but he dodged a bullet I'd say.

No he wasn't. That's how pathetic that game was. It also had dmc not-Dante.

SOURCE

Based terry poster

Attached: Terry_Bogard.png (869x919, 663K)

>Banjo in
>SE rep is not Sora
>Stevefags eternally seething and coping

Truly the best timeline.

fangamer.com/collections/banjo-kazooie
Went up right after the reveal. Apparently new plushies are in the works.

It's kind of funny, Crash was never even an official, first party Playstation mascot in the first place.

1. incineroar
2. incineroar
3. incineroar

Attached: 1541639628708.png (1018x516, 119K)

1) Banjo
2) Simon (I've wanted CV in Smash almost as long as Banjo-Kazooie, and Simon and Richter are my two favorite Belmonts)
3) K. Rool, or Mega Man if we're extending to non-Ultimate reveals

I wanna know how his specials work, he looks really complicated and that's refreshing considering most of Ultimate's newcomers have been unga-bungas.

This isn’t the 90s anymore. Pretty sure you could alude to Hell all you like.

Bomberman
Dixie Kong
Isaac
Geno
Travis Touchdown
Phoenix Wright
Some actually fun game modes

remember when rosterfags said "mooks" couldn't get in, and then piranha plant was announced?
remember when rosterfags said western characters would never be added to smash, and then fursuit bear was announced?

Mega Man was the hypest one of them all. I squealed a bit

I cannot descrie the amount of relief I felt when DQ got confirmed, vanishing Sora to the shadow realm for the time being.

Fuck that whole franchise.

i really wanna play kazooie and tooie on my phone's retroarch
i can get it to work no problem but i want some kinda controller clamp so i can have it all in one piece
any ideas? or am i in the wrong thread?

watch the ken breakdown from his direct, his backthrow is hell wheel and they have the translator say it aloud.

K. Rool did nothing wrong. I wish he was better though

A non video game character would be the biggest mind blow

K. Rool
Banjo
Snake

None of them are characters I play (Banjo doesn't look quite my style though I'll give him a chance) but I was very happy they were in because I knew a ton of people wanted them

frisk

Remember when not rosterfags, but Sakurai himself said Smash IS a crossover about videogames?

Are DK and K rool friends now?

go to /hbg/ on /vg/

Holy shit you're right

Nintendo gives no fucks. Doom Slayer CAN get in.
youtube.com/watch?v=22P1bd7ehqo

yeah why the fuck do pacman, megaman, and sonic care about banjo

>putting proto man in the same row as steve
FUCK YOU
top row is the least shit i guess but still fuck you

Attached: 1560436486917.jpg (2234x1571, 1.33M)

thanks man

MeatCraft Steve confirmed

Yeah, that was unfortunate. Smash had soul when it was still a Nintendo crossover, now we have faggots like cloud "most overrated game of all time" strife shitting it up.

Seeing how it's a Rare thing, I could easily picture DK and KRool saying "ah fuck it" and heading to the pub for a pint together.

In Sonic's defense, he's his racing buddy.

>coming home
>no new games
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... lol?

I absolutely forgot they were in All Star Racing transformed.

agreed

Attached: DxsRKZVWkAAT0mn.jpg (2014x2338, 418K)

remember when sakurai said ridley was too big?
remember when sakurai said he tried to avoid adding characters from franchises with no future?

>remember when sakurai said ridley was too big?
No
>he tried to avoid adding characters from franchises with no future?
Not either.

>Go look at this guy's Twitter to see more of his art
>Already done art of Kazooie giving Falco a blowjob
O-Oh...

Master Chief is the next obvious progression. Then Goku if they want to go balls to the walls.

>tried to avoid adding characters from franchises with no future?
that's a fancy way of saying the Smash roster is just one big advertisement for franchises Nintendo is comfortable with advertising.

>remember when sakurai said he tried to avoid adding characters from franchises with no future?
But when he adds those characters, those franchises almost always recover. Gave himself a cheap loophole.

None of those rows are who's actually getting in.

Attached: smallonto.png (1967x1107, 2.84M)

not even a little bit funny

zoom zoom zoom.
yeah, i sure do love playing all those new f-zero, mother, ice climbers, game & watch gallery, castlevania, and duck hunt games!

>Mid tier at best.
That'll do pig, that'll do.

after that trailer now i really want some animated shorts about the hijinks of DK, Diddy, K. Rool, and Banjo

You know it

Attached: fukken_based.gif (256x192, 18K)

Good thing it's not a joke then, idiot. It's real.

Attached: four-women-laughing-mobile-phone-display-excited-young-smiling-looking-outdoors-30839201.jpg (800x532, 70K)

that's a weird way of spelling BOTW link

When's HE getting in, lads?

Attached: 1410181619654.jpg (600x600, 38K)

I really want another capcom rep, my dream choice is vergil because fuck it I want my katana autist but this is the second best thing

Attached: 1560094790271.jpg (712x916, 196K)

resetera

bless you

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 971K)

Terry/Geese/Rugal would be the sickest rep SNK could get in smash. It’d be another fighting game rep. I honestly want Terry to have his stupid fucking rising tackle as his recovery.

I don't care how bad he actually is, I'm still going to play him. But it would be an added bonus if he was actually a good character instead of a Ridley or K. rool

we still need a puzzle rep

Attached: __arle_nadja_madou_monogatari_and_puyopuyo__5d1a0b9c1de8591c9b2a30f2bf20f062.jpg (350x539, 30K)

Puyo Puyo sadly is VERY niche in both America and Japan.

>Egg Shot is a good basic projectile for chipping away at characters who lack projectiles without needing to commit.
>Breegull Blaster automatically lets Banjo win most projectile wars against zoners aside from K. Rool's crown and maybe Megaman as the eggs come out too fast to fend off and he can advance on them while doing so.
>Having access to item play is always a good thing so Grenade Egg is great news, just look at Peach, Megaman, Bowser Jr (Smash 4), Diddy, Snake, ROB, etc.
>Even if it's limited to 5 per stock (which I doubt), Wonderwing seems to be a straight-up better Flare Blitz for punishing mistakes, taking stocks, and getting out of a bad scenario for free. Will have to see if it works in the air.
We still don't know enough about his frame-data, and how his specials work to make any concrete early judgements (for all we know, Egg Shot, Grenade Egg and Breegull Blaster are all Neutral-B.) But what I've seen so far seems good. Wouldn't matter for me anyways, I'm maining him even if he's trash.

Attached: Wonderwing.webm (1280x720, 661K)

I main Robin, so i don't care if Banjo is good or bad

Attached: 1549514857199.png (197x439, 59K)

Of all the tekken characters....Paul?

>what, 2 pieces of Tetris music ain't good enough for you?

Almost the entire board was Banjo threads. exactly like you would expect. Everyone was all upset the entire direct too cuz they thought The Hero was the only reveal we were getting.

When did you wake up from your coma?

>Everyone was all upset the entire direct
>show off a bunch of cool games
>mad because rosterfagging
Smashfags don't deserve anything.

>Fangamer just so happened to have fresh and new Banjo-Kazooie merch up and ready right after the Smash reveal
Wow, companies are really banking on this. So that probably means we can expect to see more of Banjo and Kazooie later on.

it's growing in america thanks to tetris and champions, and it's still pretty up there in japan

>Coin tosser
>Break the targets
>Board the platforms
>Isaac pls
>Snake Codecs
>4's lobbies
>Random matchmaking without forced GSP grind
>Able to change characters between games out of arenas
>Coop with online friends against randoms outside arenas since that method is pure jank
>At least 10 results more per page on lobby search

What I love most is again, akin to Megaman and Pac-Man, Nintendo have given Banjo and Kazooie the next gen design treatment they deserve.

Nintendo really understands cartoon character concepts.

1. Mega Man
2. Banjo
3. Cloud

1.Everyone is here
2.Joker
3.Cloud

>playing Banjo since I never beat it as a kid

>Freezeezy Peak
>Gobi's Desert

Oh yeah that why I stopped

>kazooie comes out of the backpack
>WUUUUUUUAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1560450101577.jpg (1024x970, 191K)

They were just the Japanese equivalent of Western hype beasts behaving like apes for the views. They didn't know what the fuck was going on when the Jiggy bounced past.

>enjoy some unrelated music before we begin

I was hoping this would be part of the final smash, but we can't have everything I guess

following Dixie, Funky, Cranky, Kiddy and Tiny in that order. Then after him will be Chunky (formerly dead)

I think it's safe to assume that of the final two, one of them will be female.

I can imagine one of them will be a FPS/Western rep, with Doomguy or the gal from Perfect Dark being two I could imagine making it in. But I can't imagine who the final rep would be. Probably a more cartoony character, but I'm drawing a blank on who they could add in. Firebrand or Arthur from Ghost n Goblins maybe?

Ryu from Ninja Gaiden is another possibility

>one of them will be female

Bro Kazooie is right there.

I find it odd that nobody thanks Microsoft in this deal happening.

Nah I appreciate MS for the deal. It's great to see the two company's relationship getting better overtime.

Who knows? Maybe this will result in a BK 1/2 remaster that both companies can profit on

What are the chances that Banjo will have multiple jumps? I'm thinking 3.

Attached: Kopaka.png (250x327, 189K)

>Default
>Tooie Multiplayer 1
>Tooie Multiplayer 2
>Tooie Multiplayer 3
>Tooie Multiplayer 4
>Mumbo
>Dragon Kazooie
>Tuxedo
There's your alts, bro

Attached: 1560467933914.png (483x398, 393K)

6th row is the best bang for your buck.
>Crash
>Ryu
>Okami
>Vyse
>Eggman
>The Prince

>tuxedo
what?

>Banjo and Kazooie
>Sonic on the Smash website
>Everyone is here

>Bottom Row has Jack Frost, Firebrand, Geno, 2B, Rayman, Shinobi, AND the Alex/Ryan

How could I say no to that solid lineup?

He's in

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>thank Microsoft
For killing the franchise and its dev?

Gimme 3rd row, solely for Chibi-Robo. KOS-MOS, Spyro, Jill and Travis are a nice touch tho.

Attached: Over 9000 hours on paint.jpg (700x394, 51K)

Snake
Everyone is here
King K rool

Snake is the biggest, most jaw dropping reveal Smash has ever had, and it will never be topped. Some have gotten damn close, like K Rool, Banjo, and Everyone is Here, but none of them caught the audience by surprise like Snake did.

No one expected him, no one thought it was even possible, but Snake being the first true guest character set a standard for guest characters that many frequently forget: Any character is possible if they are iconic enough.

And no matter how much people say otherwise, over the course of three games that rule has been proven time and time again.

Attached: 1560217339668.jpg (1100x2700, 230K)

Ending of N&B. Would give us more announcement post material

>smashboards
Zoomers don't use that site. They go on Reddit and Facebook.

>"Party Rock Anthem" starts playing

youtu.be/pLvmbqtQG_4
1:32

Reddit is that way.

The have a lot of projectiles, and as we saw with the kazooie gun move, they can advance while keeping projectile pressure going, and with better range than Megaman's lemons. That, plus their invulnerable feathers, makes me think they will be good at both gap closing and zoning. They'll be running circles around zoners like Megaman, the Belmonts, and Villager while matching their shots blow for blow. Their egg grenade, if it has the same properties as young link's bomb, could add a lot to their recovery and off-stage options.

The kicker is if they can handle the disjointed hitbox characters like the anime swordsmen. They look pretty fast and got a lot of mobility, so long as they don't have to deal too much with recovery frames I could see them being high tier character considering how freely they seem to move around, hover, and possibly get extra jumps with those feathers.

haha

Chibi Robo's Mii Costume got absolutely assfucked by the fact that it's a hat and not a mask

The only way Sakurai can set the bar is if he added literally himself in the game.

Attached: 1458867272.jpg (1920x1920, 413K)

The Western rule was always out with Diddy (and DK technically since he's not the original Donkey Kong)

>Beat classic mode with all characters without dying
>True final boss Sakurai

I'd rather have the sunglasses

Attached: CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES.jpg (1066x621, 69K)

The dev killed themselves for being shit, MS gave them a chance and they failed.

that is not a tux

Steve was a joke to shitpost Banjo fans. Steve is never getting in.

Yes, smash fans care mostly about smash and are babies when who they want doesn't get in. Not new news.

>Joanna Dark, DOUK, Lankey Kong, and Dante
Second row is objectively superior

Attached: D89Uyw0UcAE-vmD.jpg (802x811, 77K)

I just wish the next newcomers have as much soul as Banjo and Kazooie or are at least unexpected af. Something like Amaterasu or Crash, or Kratos or Master Chief.

Yeah just like Persona 5 on Switch. Take this shit with a helping of salt dude

>one of them will be female.
Finally, she's in!

Attached: 1535252065658.jpg (535x708, 40K)

>tfw ever since seeing pic related as a "leak" back in 2014, I really REALLY with a burning passion wanted Reggie or another real life Nintendo employee to get in the game
>Give them crazy electric powers or some other over-the-top bullshit
>Home Stage is the top of Nintendo HQ in Japan, with Mt. Fuji in the background and cherry blossoms floating in the wind
>Final Smash could be the Fils-A-Mech or Regginator for Reggie or "Directly to you" for anyone else
It'll never happen and I'm angry

Attached: ffc.jpg (3264x2448, 1.75M)

tierfags are the worst
smash is about ur favorite character, not powerlevels. i main kirby because hes my all time fav, u should main ur fav, no matter what

Travis Touchdown and Phoenix Wright would be kino choices

>I think it's safe to assume that of the final two, one of them will be female.

no, it's not safe to assume, retard. stop making up rules.

Travis is already deconfirmed by Suda himself. And PW doesn't exactly have a new upcoming game for them to advertise. And no. The port doesn't count.

>And PW doesn't exactly have a new upcoming game for them to advertise
Neither does Banjo