Daily Kojima twitter review thread

Daily Kojima twitter review thread

Attached: Capture.jpg (610x428, 54K)

All his cryptic and bizarre posts are going to mean nothing when Death Stranding is just your usual third person shooter but with some horror bits.

Kojima tweets are the best thing about twitter.

Death Stranding will be the new Skyrim

delusional

seething

based and strandpilled

Bitch, don't pretend you know what that gibberish tweet is even remotely talking about.

Imagine Half-Life 3

Attached: hideo-kojima-valve-gabe-newell.jpg (580x334, 27K)

>guys I'm still indie!
>hangs out millionaire hollywood fucks and watches movies all day

There's about a 40% chance he doesn't know what the word indie is and was comparing himself to Indiana Jones.

Anyone ever ask why Kojima gets all the credit and almost no one else on his team seems very outspoken? It seems like he's just an asshole taking most of the credit, and he's put on some personality of being a total auteur despite having nothing to back it up. He and his team hasn't made a good game in ages. Games any form of media that takes a huge team to make should never have the credit claimed by one person. This goes for Kojima, Miyazaki, Kamiya, any of them. They're just self-centered assholes who pretend like they are the ones who make or break the games they make despite probably doing less than anyone can probably imagine.

A good counter example is Team Silent, where at least they all understand that they come together as one to form the Silent Hill games, not just one guy at the top with a microphone claiming credit for every single thing in a game. Games are a team effort, people like Kojima embracing the image of him being some artistic badass is cringeworthy and he needs to fuck off with it.

Attached: 1556753414416.jpg (573x598, 39K)

And guess what? Everyone eats it up, most of Yea Forums never even heard of Fukushima let alone Death Stranding worshipping normalfags

I think they genuinely feel like they are part of some kind of industry changing movement when they follow their shitty video game icons, it's honestly all pretty pathetic.

He's talking about making a video game, that he's came a long way from doing it by himself along with a small team to working with actors, hundreds of staff inside and outside KojiPro, teams dedicated to assigned tasks, Kojima insists that he is involved in every step of the way.
>managing the flag(checking), constructing simplified language by logic(gates)
Considering how basic bitch his coding practice is, it's no wonder why weapons automatically reload by unequipping and re-equipping them. Or that it took as long as MGSV to stop using hitscan-based guns.

Attached: 1398855599675.png (332x389, 112K)

Hourly seething about Kojima saying literally anything thread

>Anyone ever ask why Kojima gets all the credit and almost no one else on his team seems very outspoken? It seems like he's just an asshole taking most of the credit

he is the fucking director you retard. Directors always get 90% of the praise, the lead artist and music composer shares on the rest. This isn't just Kojima, this is everyone in gaming. There just aren't that many game directors who are consistent in making not-shit games.

regardless, kojima was always listed as being in several positions of game development for most of his games. This isn't "lying/manipulating", you can't lie about shit like this, that's literally his job. He is the producer, the director, the game designer, the writer of his games. It really isn't a far stretch to believe when he says that he at least supervises other fields too

like I'm not even a big kojimafag, the only game I played was mg3 and his brainchilds mgr and zone of enders2, but it always irks me how desperate you anti-kojima drones are, coming up with anything just to try to discredit him

>taking obvious bait

Attached: 1533741512300.gif (400x400, 218K)

I-i was just pretending...hehe g-gotem...

Watching people seethe over Kojima existing is the best part of coming to Yea Forums.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded.
I forgot it's morning in EST timezones. Good thing I'm a filthy NEET.

Attached: 1396008668878.png (680x750, 260K)

>Everyone else does it, so it's ok!

Reply again when you learn to think for yourself lol.

Attached: ddd.jpg (599x337, 55K)

>They're just self-centered assholes who pretend like they are the ones who make or break the games they make despite probably doing less than anyone can probably imagine.

lol, you faggots are just FUCKING jelly

miyazaki is a good example who never even fucking bragged about any of his achivements, he is a fucking shy person in general, hardly even does interviews, and he is even open about his games having flaws

it is the people who see that the games he directs are consistently amazing, meanwhile previous From games were very hit or miss.
you are just FUCKING jelly of people praising him and get assmad about it

Kojima is more open about his achivements but he also clearly uses this as a marketing tool, not just to be a dick. His name sells games and he knows that exactly.

you are retarded for not understanding that directors are the most responsible for how a product turns out. Don't pretend that you read the whole credits and remembers the name of everyone, don't lie about doing that, you can't do that. People remember the names of them more noteable figures (director, producer, lead artist, composer, etc.), they are the single persons who get most of the praise, the rest is praised as the "team" in general, this is how the world works if you haven't figured it out, because this is the only way it can work.

people can praise the companies-teams just as much as they praise the director, but people notice when the games are consistently good under one director, while this might not be the case with the entire company

Kojima clearly advertises himself but the others example you give barely say anything. Getting any info on Miyazaki for example can be difficult, Kamiya just became known a bit more through BLOCKED.
But that's cause they're the directors, therefore they get more attention. Can you tell who the Cameraman #2 was on Terminator 1? Of course not but you can name the director and the main lead actors.
Most AAA games are difficult to remember the directors because the marketing says BY COMPANY, not BY PERSON. This is simply branding because the guy might leave, they don't want the fans to follow the person, they want the fans to follow the company. And since there's a lot of games that are by committee, it can be difficult to point to a single person who actually has a unified vision of what the game is meant to be.

Despite the wankery he's giving himself, it's cool to imagine when the equivalent of AAA games were made with these very small teams, where game design was barely an idea as much as everyone just winging it and trying out new things.