Least CDPR knows there place as underneath these

Least CDPR knows there place as underneath these.

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-134515.jpg (1005x1995, 270K)

lool

H-HAYAI

Look out behind you! He's got a sword! lol I'm jk

>No nintenkiddy

Based

I thought it's Namco, SquareEnix and Capcom

>bethesda
What happenes to Bethesda? I remember when they were a smaller studio that only pumped out quality games. They used to be the fan's choice but now everybody fucking hates them.
Over the years, they've forced paid mods, game brinking updates, and half assed games like Fallout 76. They've been in PR disaster after PR disaster, and they've bren outright rude and dishonest to their fanbase.
What the fuck changed them, because they werent like this 8 years ago?

Attached: 1544069101158.jpg (314x297, 28K)

Attached: sensible west.gif (248x189, 1.42M)

8 years ago they didnt think they could milk Skyrim for this long and make shit like Fallout 4 without people complaining.

>The underdog comes up top simply because other companies were too busy destroying themselves

Attached: DxXwHgLU8AAu8ng.jpg (915x1006, 292K)

They were always like that. Duggerfall was a barely working piece of shit. Morrowind was saved by Kirkbride. The rest is just more and more streamlining.

>make shit like Fallout 4 without people complaining.
people were complaining even before release.
lots of blind love for it and stockhold syndrome going on as well, but fallout 4 was not overwhelmingly positively received.

what if they were and nobody thought all these little hints and indicators could not possibly mean that they really are as incompetent as it would turn out they are?

>double negative
really smooth work, brain.

This article aged badly.

what a surprise all 3 are shit

I had to reread that thing twice because I swear I read "worst" instead of "world" the first time around.

basically the more big a company become, the more lame and greed a company become. (e.g. EA and bllizzard) only exception is maybe nintendo.

Bethesda and Blizzard? Really?

Post the interview video

Attached: 1560370891351.jpg (602x829, 102K)

bethesda was shit since Morrowind, and no New Vegas doesn't count

Could be worse, they could like Nintendo

MARCIN WATCH OUT! BEHIND YOU!