Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

immersive engineering + petroleum
integrated dynamics + tunnels
thaumcraft
industrial foregoing

I play vanilla.

are there any mods that make the game really hard?

is 1.12.2 still the best to play on?

Play Blood n Bones modpack

just a texture pack and shaders

FTB ultimate reloaded with 100-150 extra mods added by me

is that a recreation of the NZ mosque shooting

gtnh

Attached: dio mosque.png (2100x1500, 3.56M)

Infinity Evolved 1.7.10. Still haven't moved on from that patch, or that pack. Gets lonely though.

Vanilla with multiplayer sleep, afk display and statistics tracker

Attached: FLAOT.png (985x911, 319K)

>tfw no more thaumcraft updates

I never touched this crap

>minecraft
Yikes
Sure is underageb& here

Yeah, it's the most stable. 1.14 is fucking super laggy. Pistons and hoppers lag the fuck out of everything.

fuck off fortnite niggerfaggot

Last time I played I was only using industrialcraft and tinkerers construct. I'd be interested in trying other engineering type mods but would rather they be compatible with those two.

its fun as fuck making a bunch of boss mobs fuck each other up

Attached: battle1.png (911x571, 579K)

>Sure is underageb& here
I know that we are baiting and all but mc have 10 years right now, so you pretty much have no point here.

w-what happened to it?

If I play vanilla, I'll try to use optifine

Not much of a fan of the more tehcniqual mods. Prefer ones that keep the vanilla feel, Hexxit is a good idea of what I mean. Buildcraft is one of the few expections though. Magic mods are fun also

your comment upset 096

Attached: battle2.png (911x571, 404K)

I never used mods and I don't know how even ._. I'm just playing on 1.13 with optifine and someshaders, slowly building my city.

Attached: 2019-05-18_12.44.48.png (1920x1027, 3.1M)

I play vanilla. Can't be bothered with mods.

youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM

Never played on a modpack despite being interested in trying one, I just am not interested in industrial ones.

Looked up Hexxit, sounds pretty gun actually, I'll give that one a go.

Why do I keep seeing this image? What does it mean?

currently playing project ozone 3 like an autist

it means a world that would be horrific to play in due to mob spawning mechanics and lack of climbing mechanics

don't you find it annoying that you have to place lighting everywhere to prevent mobs from spawning? There should be a better way to mark your territory

Gregtech.

Attached: 920c11fc362bad1a9bca459e8d6fda31b94f9e47ab0a817913d5ba0fb0167e02.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

Confess your Minecraft sins

Attached: 2019-02-04_01.36.17.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

A little, but I also use a lot of small walls, fences and things like that. Its quite comfy really.

I was playing Minecraft with my buddy who was making his large scale house on the same mountain as mine, near the end of his completion I began spawning all sorts of hostile mods without him realizing it, eventually over a couple days of this he got so mad he burned down his house
He suspected that I had spawned them in but was never certain

i was once playing in creative with two friends, one of them was just chillin in survival
for the meme i broke into his house, dug a hole into his wall and blew the house the fuck up
pretty sure he still hasnt forgiven me about it to this day
no regrets

Attached: reaper laffin at yo bitch ays.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

is there an updated scp mod?
i can remember one from ages ago

LittleMaidReengaged
BiblioCraft
Biomes O' Plenty
Mo'Creatures
Grimoire of Gaia
IndustrialCraft 2
JourneyMap
Lots of Food
Treecapitator
Waystones
ToroHealth Damage Indicator

It used to be the original terrain generation style for "survival mode" when it was first released

for modding, yes

anyone recommend a good magic one? Preferably like elder scrolls with recharging mana. Also, any magic mods that fuck with the elytra? I spend so much time exploring with that thing

Attached: 2019-06-03_10.48.54.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

I'm on 1.5.2, I can't seem to install mods :(

Gregtech, try FTB interactions

SCP Lockdown

bumping with random ass screenshots for answers

Attached: 2019-06-09_11.49.01.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

I was looking at Hexxit 'cuz I was thinking of downloading it but I noticed there is a lack of magic mods there so I am gonna add some myself. I'm thinking of ProjectE and Thaumcraft right now, are there any other mods I should check out/better than these 2?

Interesting

Attached: 2019-05-26_10.56.53.png (1920x1080, 1010K)

I remember thaumcraft being the go to magic mod years back

awesome you know if I can throw fireballs with this

Attached: 2019-05-07_16.58.33.png (1920x1080, 584K)

I started playing when the game was around beta 1.8 and ignored or either flamed anyone who said 1.7.3 was better. In retrospect, I should've listened. I would've gotten a more kino first experience with it.

Me and a buddy used to hop around different servers running the tekkit mod pack. I found an exploit to duplicate items, and so we duped a bunch of dark matter to make the biggest explosives in the game. Then this buddy of mine befriended the admin on the server and he gave him mod status, which allowed him to place blocks wherever he wanted. Then we blew everything up.

Griefing was cash.

is there anything out there along the lines of a bolt action rifle that is similarly balanced gameplay wise to the bow?

Attached: bt.png (496x452, 271K)

>I found an exploit to duplicate items
How did you find it and how did it work?

I want to play with mods but don't really know where to start. What are a few mods that let me build some big machines and give me new places to explore?

they added a crossbow which is in the vanilla game, it has slightly increased base damage to the bow along with a few unique enchantments. Unfortunately you can add Power enchantments to bows but not crossbows

Attached: 2019-06-10_12.59.03.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Factorytech
Autoverse
Crossroads