Why did life have to get so complicated?

Why did life have to get so complicated?

Remember when you were 10 and Toys R Us was literally heaven on Earth, and whenever your parents bought you some Pokemon booster packs or a beyblade or a digivice you'd be ecstatic for a week straight? Now you could walk into Gamestop, pile thousands of dollars worth of shit into a trolley and you'd be mildly happy for 10 minutes. Ideologies, politics and philosophy aside, the facts are the facts. You were happy as a kid, and you're nowhere near as happy now and never will be again.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

I don't care I just want Link to cut up the Zora armor to make a nice swimsuit for Zelda when they go take a dip in the lover's pond in BotW 2.

Bro, I wasn't ready for this so early. I miss the days of waking up super early to play Mario 64 and eating totinos triple cheese pizza while watching Code Lyoko.

It was always complicated, it's just your parents handled most of it.

ignorance is bliss

Doesn't matter about the how, life was better when I was a kid.

no shit.
your parents were happier when they were kids too, and their parents as well.
it was never a secret that life doesn't get better.

I remember being a kid and getting a new game was such a big deal because it didn't happen very often. Other than birthday or Christmas, the only other opportunity to get a new game was by saving money which as a kid took a while. Getting your parents to take you to the store, picking out a game you've had your eye on for a while, paying for it with your own money, and then opening the box to look at the instruction manual on the drive home. Nothing ever beat that. Now that I have a job and enough money to buy any game I really want day one, a lot of the excitement is lost.

Attached: 1530915421229.png (396x385, 132K)

No, my parents didn't buy me shit.
I remember playing football and playing hide and seek.

Do you think kids are having just as much fun as we did as kids? Its does seem that way to me

I'm pretty happy, maybe you're just a sad sack and that's why people don't like you or find you attractive.

How could they, considering that they have shit shoved down their throats every day? Modern day world is shit, and even if one has never lived in the golden age, they must still realize that something’s wrong.

Your parents were happier when you were a kid too, they didn't know you'd become such a loser lmao

happy people dont come onto Yea Forums and spout forced unprovoked insults at people

good job exposing your own lie, bud

They don’t, the world is rotten now and deserves to get hit by a meteor and burn away.

>family bought me a GBC, but could never find a copy of Pokémon in stock anywhere
>missed out on gen 1 as a result
>get Pokémon Silver on release, copies everywhere now because I'm in bongland and the game was delayed until after the GBA came out
>tfw it's even better than gen1 in every way
>tfw you unlock Kanto after beating the Elite 4
The wait was worth it Yea Forums.

Attached: jelly_donuts.jpg (905x2048, 330K)

>I'm happy, that's why I come to Yea Forums to make fun of others!

I never bought Pokémon cards from Toys R Us, it was on the far side of town, most of my cards came from this shady as fuck looking converted house with a front patio that looked ready to collapse.

Attached: books.jpg (632x378, 136K)

Yeah, you can see on their faces how ecstatic they are

Attached: tenor.gif (454x262, 3.36M)

Kids today are being turned into drag queens and shit, they will never be happy

this is what our parents generation said about us when we were kids too.

The internet ruined society yet we can't simply remove it now because we rely on it.

No. Their serotonin receptors are burned the fuck out from being on an iPad from the age of three.

Your pleasure was greater when you were forced to do your homework, chores in the yard and maybe even mandatory sports before you were finally granted the privilege of turning on the NES for one hour. It was the dopamine equivalent of foreplay.

Attached: 9wt9l81hu1t01.jpg (4674x2630, 846K)

You might consider that it's true. We're not just in a "bad generation" we're in a decades long downslide

Conratulations, you now know how happy ignorant/low IQ people are.

>mandatory sports
Sports is far more of a rush than any kind of video game though.

I agree but a kid still would have the moment thinking "this little league shit is boring I wish I was stomping on King Koopa and saving Princess Toadstool right now"

this.

my old high school hosted a tranny walk and most of the kids came out as trannies and wanted to chop off there dicks

doesnt help that a ton of niggers and spics are moving in as well to pickup the slack of the dwindling population

my based small town doesnt have a future anymore and will turn into ghetto in five years

OP your pic is too distracting for me to focus on "wah muh childhod good, adult life bad"

They'll revive an ancient gerudo thief-king evil bastard but it's too damn much to ask that Mipha could ever be revived to finally reverse-cuck zelda once and for all

Mipha met Link when she was 24 and he was 8, which in zora years means they were originally like the same 8-yr-old age physically as zoras aging is estimated at 1/3 the rate of hylians and Mipha is now the physical age of a tween 11-12 years old at about 30 actual years.

They had many memories together while he was constantly injuring himself and she'd heal him every time.
Link left zora's domain and didn't return until eight years later.
Mipha and Link had even more dramatic memories at this point, such as the time they fought a Lynel together.

All of these memories were wiped from Link's mind.

Mipha was Link's girl until he was forced by the king to babysit that child-adult paradox of mature+immature Zelda as she'd teeter between being a dignified and regal princess to moments of puffing her stupid face up and bitching at Link for following the king's orders because she can't stop throbbing in the pussy around him like some hormonal tween girl that listens to boy bands and screams as she wets herself.

So in conclusion,

FUCK zelink faggots, for they are the degenerates of this fanbase and lack the higher human mental functions like empathy for Mipha's plight.

Are Private schools the only way to avoid this short of shit?

unironically this.

At 27, I'm happier than I have ever been. I learned about the nature of women, became a doctor, learned new skills etc. Super happy every day after years of work.
I do remember getting picked up from school for halo 2 release, getting it, and playing it start to finish with my cousin
this was literally happening to my school 15 years ago though.
Here are the facts, education majors are the lowest average IQ of all college majors (according to studies). If you went to college and did anything smart then YOU should teach them or hire a tutor if you don't have time.

None of that happened to me as a child, I'd take my adult life over my childhood. It sucks you don't know how to have fun or enjoy anything for more than 10 min at a time.

>Taking home Toys R Us catalogs.
>Lego catalogs.

Attached: 1558271027316.jpg (527x394, 19K)

Not if you're a scrawny one eyed kid like I was. Sports was just an hour of torture without depth perception.

Either educate your children to have strong values and to not be dwindled by that garbage or homeschool them

You have to find your own happiness. Im 41 and of course i cant find happiness in the same things i did as a child. I find happiness in stop giving a shit on everything and just do what i like. I work, i live alone, i still have 3-4 friends i go out and play boardgames or just chilling out. I was happy 2 yrs ago i bought a ps4 and played bloodborne, kh3, persona 5 since they were great games and i couldnt find the time before that time. Its just a different happiness but i would never go back to my childhood cause when you are a child your possibilities are limited and it sucks.

Attached: Argos-Catalogue-Superstore-Autumn-Winter-2000.jpg (300x400, 36K)

Fpbp

I had the luck to be a zoomer (19 yo) and have parents and an older brother who gifted me boomer entertainment. My problem comes when I barely find anything in vidya entertaining anymore so I mostly go outside and play baseball with my brother.

Attached: 1558290900631.jpg (745x759, 171K)

pretty based if do say so myself

Ive been stuck with a laptop for 2 years, Im in uni and even as exam weeks are raging, Im at work to provide some cash to the family so we survive. Not live, survive. Tommorow, ill work 9 to midnight for 40 bucks. Ive been stuck with this laptop thats unable to play most things, but in truth, I never cared for any of the AAA games, just some small things. I picked up writing and I like to just go outside and have some walks, live in peace.

Life was always shit. You get used to it, adapt and overcome or you spend your time whining in Yea Forums about how sad you are and how shit used to be better. Dont be a pussy.

Attached: 1552587193465.png (200x176, 66K)

>mandatory
If you percive them as mandatory you will never have fun.

>You were happy as a kid, and you're nowhere near as happy now and never will be again.
groundbreaking stuff, user.

That's because what you experienced was not true happiness, but a momentary experience of joy created by purchasing a thing. True happiness does not come from toys or from without, but from within.

>got married last year
>have a kid on the way
>managed to win the crypto game
>gonna get to be a stay-at-home dad with my kid
>gonna get to watch them enjoy what I enjoyed
>mfw

Time to face the facts user, you've passed the veil but refuse to accept it's time to move on, thus stagnating your life into an eternal waking slumber.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (546x459, 5K)

How fucking DARE You!
Mipha made that armor with her own body.
She should have been saved, she should be having Link fertilize her eggs.
They should have weird half-breeds.
I wanna watch'em FUCK!

Attached: 1534981898213.png (310x304, 90K)

I want to die, but too many people depend on me.
I just need to wait a few more decades, and it'll be all over...

Attached: 1555126890782.jpg (750x864, 178K)