Tim Sweeney appreciation Thread

Based blue checkmark slayer Tim is killing steamcells

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-15-10-43-28-396_com.twitter.android.jpg (1080x1551, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haveibeenpwned.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I saw you accidentally post this thread on Yea Forums

But Epic is now a movie company too

I saw you accidentally post this thread on /hm/

that was no accident. Tim is often posted on /hm/

tim sweeney, more like tim weenie

I saw you accidentally post this thread

I saw you accidentally post this thread on /gif/

Tim is a chad so not a suprise

I saw you accidentally post this thread on Yea Forums

He likes to slay chinks with chink money

Attached: skull-trooper-outfit-hd.png (660x660, 147K)

Good thing i used a different password for this chink infested store.

Attached: 1560596219365.png (1278x708, 41K)

Attached: pirate epic.jpg (1143x873, 216K)

Based retard, these shit is pretty normal, they buy old ass password lists (like I got the same email) and threatening, so at the end when you don't use one password in your entire life you are pretty much ok.

that skin is banned in china isn't it

Thanks Tim!

Attached: 1558009705418.png (696x493, 335K)

Epic had a pretty big breach in their forums, everyone's deets were stolen, but that was before tencent

>he has an epic account
Actual yikes. Do you retards enjoy having your data sold to every single corporation on the planet?

so this is why it skipped E3...

>buy exclusive rights to a game you didn't make
>go on to taunt the people who want the freedom to buy the game on any store
Tim really is a fucking cunt

>China's basically still a medieval country full of superstitious peasants
Reality is stranger than fiction

chinese people don't give a shit about bones, and if you ask any immigrants they'll laugh at you if you pretend that shit ever existed on their land.
It's an invented story to force foreign companies to go through China's censor process if they ever want to be sold.the rules were designed to be ridiculous on purpose, so nobody can "safely" present a product, it must go through the censor, and the censor WILL find something "culturally sensitive" to change.

Friendly reminder that Epic pre-orders games for these companies to boost their sales numbers. These copies don't actually go to anyone though, so feel free to download their games for free. Good guy epic has already paid for your copy.

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-105703_Clover.jpg (1423x2175, 946K)

I don't think epic buys copies of the game outright, they just guarantee a certain amount of sales.For example, if they promise you that you'll sell 500k copies on epic but you only sell 100k, they pay up the cost of the remaining 400k

is goose game seriously epic only
this is the worst day of my life bros wtf

>have net worth of several billions
>buying timed exclusivity for an indie game about a goose that's somewhere around Genital Jousting and Goat Simulator in terms of production values is apparently an achievement for you

I don't get it, it says right there it's from a browser exploit, what does it have to do with Epic?

>life your live

I got the same exact email. It's going the rounds. Check here to see where you were potentially compromised and change all of those passwords.

haveibeenpwned.com

It's not from a browser exploit, they get the password from websites that had their data breached and posted online and the rest is horseshit.