Why did it fail?

Why did it fail?
No Pc release?
Too many bugs?

Attached: rdo_roles_newswire_v03_copy-1.jpg (1460x637, 241K)

GTA is for retarded zoomers
Red Dead is for distinguished gentleman who would have preferred singleplayer expansions instead of some online mtx cashgrab.

Microtransactions up the ass. And they werent ''micro'' at all.

no content

It's way easier getting somebody to buy a digital car to show of which looks very distinctive from cars that other players have, than getting somebody to buy a digital horse where only difference is its color.

Where is Undead Nightmare 2? The ending leaves a pretty significant loose plot end that needs tying up.

Attached: 1551539892040.gif (291x300, 2.92M)

snoozefest

Will they do zombies again? or something completely different?

the gameplay isn't very fun, they just copy pasted the old formular

Cinematic experience over functional gameplay.

RDR is for western fans.
You live that fantasy of being in a western. This aint no plebeian gta crowd.

Kinda hyped for the class update, but I’m going to shelve the game if it doesn’t add enough to the gameplay loop. I can play GTAO for hours but I get bored in RDRO within 30 minutes.

It didn't really fail though? Take2 has reported 24 million sales. In terms of making their money back they've certainly done it.

Only 24 million? I didn't know it did that bad

I couldn't even beat the singleplayer without getting bored. I gave up. It's just not fun.

Have they announced what the each of the new classes is about

7 MONTHS AND COUNTING.. :)

Attached: images.jpg (199x253, 15K)

>gameplay loop
Opinion disregarded

Cope

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-090454.jpg (1440x1790, 483K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181126-091734_Chrome.jpg (1058x1540, 188K)

>tfw even theyre biggest cashcow gta 5 only had 2 real online expansions while the rest was shit
Talking about heist and doomsday heist

>no pc
>shitty controls
>aiming is even bad for console aim
>best character gets killed off in chapter 6
>pay to play online
>missions constantly fail because of retarded randoms
>can't play missions solo to avoid this
>honor is decided by group vote in missions
>no content beyond a thousand wagon missions
It's boring. Campaign is the only part I care about and it's worth $20 not $60. If/when it comes to pc I'm pirating just out of spite for them pulling this double/triple dip bullshit on us twice.

>best character killed off in chapter 6

Who??? I dont even remember anyone dying

I mean, that's pretty good with no discounts and a console-only market. GTA5 hit like 90 million after 5 years and numerous discounts and holiday seasons. If they drop the price for the holiday season I'm sure we'll see even more RDR2 sales.

Arthur.

They made to much money is why it failed

Attached: Screenshot_20181101-104558_Chrome.jpg (1079x1893, 315K)

>character who is supposed to die in the end dies in the end

Are you legit fucking retarded?

>They actually add the LeMat, complete with working shotgun
>But only in online
>With no plans to add it or the Evans to the campaign
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1557983097844.jpg (720x720, 268K)

I want it on pc, I want red dead VR, then I want to skip playing the story and just walk around the cool scenery

It's stupid how he dies at all. He was the only interesting character in the entire gang. The transition from Arthur > John is almost as bad as John > Jack.

Are you legit fucking retarded? Its a prequel to 1 of course he has to fucking die in this game you stupid retard
Please kill yourself

lmao

And for the low low price of just $400~ or 13 Gold Bars™! Have fun grinding for two of them asshole.

Not really. Killing him off is lazy writing, legit hammie.

>RDR2
>everyone talks about it for a month
>after said month passes no one cares about it

It's almost like it's an overrated game that coasted along on hype alone

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-134515.jpg (1005x1995, 270K)

See
Everyone in Japan is playing it and it will inspire all future weeb devs going forward. Very based desu

Who cares about what some japanese incel westaboos do?

You do obviously

They completely lost it with the mainstream success of tw3

the left can't meme

Not like TW1 or 2 was better than RDR, GTAIV, Diablo 2-3 or Skyrim

Yeah, they weren't

It’s a shame that their anti-pc pride will be the end of rockstar. While technically not a flop, it’s sales are certainly disappointing. The game cost them a ton to make and releasing to pc would be the only way to make somewhat of a profit at this point.

>didn’t grow up with rockstar at all
>decide to finally pick up one of their games
>it controls like something out of 2005
And niggas say this is the peak of games

Attached: 6F6ED78C-C4C3-4F1E-9DBA-0DBBD020A260.png (486x613, 314K)

>While technically not a flop, it’s sales are certainly disappointing
Outsold every retail game this gen besides PUBG and GTAV

Drop the bullshit vendetta

>didn’t grow up with rockstar at all
Zoom zoom zoom zoom zoomer

It did pretty well actually
No doubt you meant to ask "why didn't Yea Forums like it?"
And I have no answer for that. why don't they like anything?

>Collector
>Look at my shiny light hurr durr
>I have some binoculars too Heheh....

They basically doubled their production money assuming they sold 20m copies and assuming all of those copies were bought for $60. That really isn't all that great compared to the profits of other games.

My parents actually loved me boomer and made sure I didn’t play this shit

Attached: D1010CC4-56CD-411F-9176-66A57ABA3059.png (512x512, 181K)

>formular
why did this make me laugh

It didn't fail you dumbass.
It broke records for sales.
You guys seem to be under the impression that your meta opinion is important.
Only thing that matters is how well it sold, because its a product, made by a business, to be sold.

PvE is a downgraded story mode experience and PvP is way worse than the first game.

Avatar did too, and no one remembers it anymore

That's true, but at least they weren't so full of themselves.

>shitty controls
>aiming is even bad for console aim
This is a problem with every single Rockstar game.
Why can't they, in 3 fucking decades, learn how to design game controls so that they aren't total fucking garbage you only put up with for the sake of the fun gameplay and story(in most of their titles at least)?

Must not had much of a family then. I was pretty young when Rockstar games were a big deal myself. But I also had I guess some social capital in the fact that my family wasn't just me my mom my dad and another sibling. Older cousins and uncles introduce me to GTA 3. Glad they did though. One of the greatest games ever made definitely more appreciated the year it came out

>Nobody remembers Avatar.
In what fuckin world do you live might I ask?
The fact that you can say that, and everyone will know what movie you are talking about is proof positive that people remember it.

Its a problem for every console shooter.
Shooters, RTS, MMOS, any game that requires dexterity of aim or more than 6 hotkeys to play well is unsatisfying on console.

>The fact that you can say that, and everyone will know what movie you are talking about is proof positive that people remember it.
Everyone remembers its name and that it is Dances With Wolves in space. The characters are not memorable and it has no good lines.

No Arthur DLC

>The characters are not memorable and it has no good lines.
Quaritch: "Everyone on this base, every one of you, is fighting for survival, and that's a fact. There's an aboriginal horde out there massing for an attack. These orbital images tell me that the hostile numbers have gone from a few hundred, to well over two thousand in one day. And more are pourin' in. In a week's time there could be 20,000 of 'em. At that point they will overrun our perimeter. That's not gonna happen. Our only security lies in preemptive attack. We will fight terror with terror. The hostiles believe that this mountain territory is protected by their... deity. And when we destroy it, we will blast a crater in their racial memory so deep, that they won't come within 1,000 klicks of this place ever again. And that, too, is a fact."

SJW propaganda.

>it controls like something out of 2005
nah, games from 05 are very responsive

>That bunch of nonsense
>good and/or memorable

Attached: 1288997057008.jpg (600x589, 112K)

Not a cyberpunk thread

I've never played a single console shooter that felt as bad to play as any Rockstar title.
The aiming feels fine on PC, but horrid on console. It's like you're controlling a cursor with your analog stick. Fucking RTS games feel better on console then rockstar aiming does.
And the heavy movement feels bad on every platform.
It's like they wanted their games to "feel different" and figured the best way to do that was to make them feel worse then every other game released in the past 20 years.

They won't do anything. They'll pour resources into RDO just to keep it on life support.

I bet my left nut you looked this quote up on the internet instead of remembering it lol
Also it's not a good line

its not fun to do this
>tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap tap
whenever you ride the horse. its the game's main form of transport for fuck's sake. it gets tedious quickly.

The only thing I recall from Avatar that was worthwhile or left an impression (for better or worse) was when the Colonel was shooting at the ship and laughable shit like Unobtainium.

based underage user

The girl is such a bad character yet reddit sucks up her asshole like no tomorrow
The fuck were they thinking

no content

They were definitely better than Skyrim

for me it was the mech warrior knife fight

I don't get it, what's wrong with that? That's like your bartender telling you that PepsiCo., Coca Cola Co. and Anheuser-Bush InBev are the world's top 3 beverage companies

RDR online, you fucking brainlet. RDR2 wasa critical and commercial success. try again.

Doubled a massive production budget. And they never expected it to outsell GTAV. It was a massive success, and will still keep selling with holiday sales, and in a few years more people will buy it on PC.

>he didnt actually play them in 2005
How does it feel knowing you missed out on something truly amazing for its time?

Skyrim fucks and sucks

In a world where TPP exists, why would any third person game that features combat of any kind not copy the way that game controls?

I'd say this sounds the most feasible.

Yeah, you cant call R* shit "microtransactions", because they cost more than a DLC, expansion, or sometimes a full priced game.

I don't know, I want to play it, but I only have a PC.

It's the godawful gunplay and the retarded bounty system. Previously you could just rob people when you needed some money, but in the new game no matter how good you are robbing people won't give you a cent
Seriously what were they thinking? You'replaying as a fucking bandit! Then why are they punishing you for playing like a bandit?

Attached: 1554922138786.jpg (155x155, 8K)

what? you can rob stores and trains

>"it made money so it's good!"
>calls me brainlet

You have to pay $70 to play the game online for 1 snigle year. Would have at least tried the online portion if not for that fuckery.

i want fug with bounty hunter. i will place bounty on my penis HO HO!

Yeah and you get infinitely spawning sheriffs until you pay the bounty or they get you

>you mean the cops come after me if I get identified doing a robbery? that's fucking bullshit!

Yeah, we're totally getting a single player expansion.

Is there a way to not be identified? Bandanas don't seem to work.

Only in the campaign. MP they don't do shit and are just there as a cosmetic, even the one that covers your entire face.

because it's shit