ITT: Games that aren't talked about enough on this SHIT board

ITT: Games that aren't talked about enough on this SHIT board

Attached: Shadow_Warrior 2013.jpg (639x361, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcOdtwioEfI
youtube.com/watch?v=2KQNpQD8Ayo
youtube.com/watch?v=3lO1q8mQrrg
youtube.com/watch?v=PS6SBnccxMA
youtu.be/ickpIIlc5GI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's because it's just not that good.
It's not even the best at what it's trying to pull off, aka first person melee combat with a sword.
I'd argue Dark Messiah of Might and Magic pulled it off better, despite being more basic.
The design was too unfocused, not tight and polished enough, and thus the end result is generic and forgettable.
The sequel didn't leern from it's mistakes and thus the pre existing problems only became more exacerbated.

It was a fun game, but it wasnt that good.

The katana was the only fun weapon. The shooting with regular guns was meh and clunky. Leveldesign was ok at best.
The end sequence was pretty cool though.

it was talked a lot when was fotm though?

>it's not that good
I'm gonna fuckin ream the living shit outta you fucking faggots. It WAS good.
Better than nuDoom at least.

garbage game
2 is much better, but not replayable

No.
And try to come up with an actual argument to defend your opinions, don't just act like a monkey.
Embrarssing buffoon.
Saying
>i liked it, also it's better than [completely unrelated game that isn't trying to even use the same mechanics]
Ain't an argument.

It had an actual quality melee system, the katana is 10000x better than "click for glory kill" crap. The gunplay actually worked better than most people gave it credit for, the revolver and dual smg's are some of the most useful/fun weapons if used correctly

Haha, nuDoom did at least have satisfying shooting. One of the few things a fps MUST do well. Unfortunaly Shadow warrior didnt do that.

A fps without nice shooting is a failed fps

Not the 2013 version, but 2 had a better chainsaw and Super Shotgun than Doom.

Attached: sw2 super shotgun.gif (600x338, 3.13M)

>Unfortunaly Shadow warrior didnt do that.
Imagine being such a fucking LOSER. SW2 did both the chainsaw and the Super Shotgun, much MUCH better than Doom

Attached: shadow-warrior-2-chainsaw.jpg (700x394, 83K)

Thats great, but I was talking about SW1. I havent played 2 yet.
Im not trying to start a 'war' between shadow warrior and doom. If 2 improved the shooting, thats awesome. Im just talking about fps.

>"Im just talking about fps"
>"but I was talking about SW1. I havent played 2 yet"
Damn you, play it then. Stop acting like a dumbass on this board before you've played the games in question.

Shit dicker, you were talking about 1. You got called out and deflected towards 2. Go fuck yourself. Im done.

>"Im done."
That's fine.

Why do you quote like a retard?

You must not have the touch

Smash ultimate.

Because you touch yourself at night

>Janky Warrior
>better than nuDoom

Attached: dying-of-laughter-gif-1.gif (480x228, 469K)

Singularity, Timeshift and Vanquish

First of all, nobody was talking about SW2. But since you bring it up, the shooting wasn't much better than in SW1. They decided to go for quantity over quality like Borderlands and most of the weapons suck complete dick. Again, the only really fun ones to use are the melee weapons, and not all of them either. nuDoom was miles and miles ahead in terms of its gunplay.

>It was "janky"
Are you fucking asking for it? Because I think you are.

>Defending SW2
Holy shit man, just leave before you embarrass yourself further.

I don't know what you're trying to say, why don't you try not typing like a complete retard? Yes, it was fucking janky.

SW2 was worse than SW1. Much less focused, shitty procedural level design, dozens and dozens of weapons that suck instead of a more limited number of weapons that are actually fun.

>N-no one was talking about 2!
Eat my fucking sphincter bitch, we were talking about the series as a whole.
Before your dick recedes into your body, I agree on the "Borderlands BULLSHIT" that 2 introduced. BUT
>nuDoom was miles and miles ahead in terms of its gunplay
This is not TRUE. SW2 and even 1 reboot had better gunplay than nuDoom CRAP.
And i'm not willing to explain myself so here comes a solid landscape from SW that is also much better than nuDoom SHITE

Attached: 20180117232222_1.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

Nobody was talking about SW2. I'm not gonna read the rest of your drivel, illiterate retard.

Fuck yourself, it's for sure worse than SW reboot 1 but still a perfectly serviceable shooter.
I'll embarrass myself as much as I want
>SW2 was worse than SW1
I'm not disagreeing with this.

>SW2 and even 1 reboot had better gunplay than nuDoom

Attached: BWXXnJF.gif (311x240, 1.3M)

>I'm not gonna read the rest of your drivel
You're completely welcome to censor yourself, I won't protest.

Literally nobody was talking about 2 or the series as a whole, only you dragged 2 into it you absolute autist.

I honestly can't even begin to imagine being so retarded that you think the gunplay in either of the SW games is better than nuDoom's. nuDoom was flawed in several ways, but the gunplay was damn near perfect. Meanwhile, the gunplay is one of the worst parts of SW and melee is pretty much the only way to have fun during combat.

>He actually thinks nuDoom has good gunplay

Attached: 1551602640420.jpg (1024x903, 64K)

Something felt severely off about SW2, as if it has all the core gameplay elements working and running but no real game built around it and a severe lack of polish/QC like some Early Access title.

This game is special indeed. It was marketed as funny braindead shooter in the footsteps of the msdos shadow warrior. But in reality it is a bad shooter with a good insanely fucking sad story. THE FUCKING COMPLETE OPPOSITE!!!

Every weapon besides the katana fucking sucks.

And then SW2 came along and butchered the caracterisation of everyone.

Why are you so pissed off that I brought up 2?
The series has genuinely good gunplay as long as you don't fucking suck at it.

>Better than nuDoom at least.
I can agree with that, though I think all dooms are boring and ugly games

No, it's not just worse, it's actually BAD. SW2 is a bad fucking game. It's fucking terrible.

>he actually think SW has good gunplay

lmao. SW has complete bullet sponge enemies that hardly respond to being shot until they're dead. The combat is tedious instead of challenging because the AI's behavior doesn't change on high difficulties, their health bars just get bloated. In nuDoom, the enemies actually respond to taking damage, making the gunplay feel infinitely more powerful and impactful than in SW. Also, their health stays the same throughout all difficulty levels, but they become increasingly more aggressive, which is much better game design. The best way to win a fight in SW2 is to grab a sword and spam the sta bbing attack until everything is dead, which you can basically do blindfolded. nuDoom manages to be more challenging without being tedious and more satisfying because you actually have to think on your feet and use a combination of various weapons instead of just meleeing everything to death. Your taste in games is shit, the gunplay in SW is janky as fuck and you should kill yourself if you can't wrap your head around this fact.

Super Shotgun was definitely done better in SW than Doom

Attached: sw2 super shotgun.jpg (999x562, 156K)

kek. That isn't even a Super Shotgun, it's a sawed off and it's a joke compared to the SS in Doom.

>BUT IT'S BAD!
You've convinced me. Seriously though it would've been a much better game if it'd been designed like the 2013 reboot without the co-op crap, and focused on a good linear FPS game.

I'm not pissed that you brought it up Every argument you get against Shadow Warrior (1), you deflect to 2, as another user pointed out. You lack reading comprehension and just have no argumentative qualities in any of your posts, only 'b-but SW2!' or 'b-but nuDoom!', and you've not substantiated any of your pseudo-arguments with anything of weight.
I have not involved myself in this whole mess but I'm observing and pointing out that you are simply a seething autist who can't stop his own fingers from forming idiotic posts with no real significance to speak of.

Not surprising considering it was basically just an easter egg dumbass

Is this a bait thread? Nobody seriously thinks SW2 is better than Doom 2016, right? I mean neither of these games are perfect and both can be fun, but SW2 better than Doom? Don't be delusional. You're comparing a 6/10 to a 9/10.

Sauce on this gif? I always wanted it

>it's better than the one in Doom!
>no it's not it's a joke compared to Doom's
>w-well that's because i-it's just an e-easter egg!

cope

>"I'm not pissed, but let me proceed to tell you how pissed I am"
Eat my fucking ass

I'm convinced that only someone who literally worked on the development of SW could say it's better than Doom

>"the gunplay in SW is janky as fuck"
You've convinced me

Playing the game should have convinced you before I did.

Maybe play the games for yourselves and you'd be able to understand why people think this.

Like I said, you lack reading comprehension and you're an autist. This reply merely proves that.
Enjoy seething.

Post proof that you've even played Shadow Warrior 2 because I genuinely don't believe you have.

>"y-you lack reading comprehension! y-your an autist! Seething!"
Embarrassing, grow up

Played both of them, completed both of them. Not bad games at all, I had fun with both, but to claim the gunplay is better than in nuDoom is downright delusional. That's literally the ONE thing where there's no question that nuDoom is better. It's smoother, faster, more precise, and the enemies actually react to being shot. In SW, you just watch a bunch of numbers telling you how much damage you're doing but the actual enemy barely responds, making almost everything feel like a nerf gun. Doom gets better as you up the difficulty, SW gets worse because all the game can do is make the enemies into even bigger bullet sponges than they already were.

Nice counterargument.
Still seething.

>In SW, you just watch a bunch of numbers telling you how much damage you're doing but the actual enemy barely responds, making almost everything feel like a nerf gun
Like I said, I'm convinced you haven't played them.
2013 is nothing like what you're talking about

I pirated it so I don't have anything like play hours on Steam, which of course means you won't believe me, but I'm okay with that. Why not strengthen your argument by proving you played Doom 2016 though?

I didn't believe they could ruin SW more than they already did, boy was I wrong.

Well, the topic switched from SW1 to 2 when that one autismo (You?) decided that the thread was suddenly about 2 and not 1. 2 was most definitely like that.

The only thing that's seething is your disgusting man-pussy, idk what it's like to dilate but I'd welcome a lesson.

Oh so it conveniently works out for you when talking about 1 specific game in a franchise, but not the other ones?

>Why not strengthen your argument by proving you played Doom 2016 though?
I played more on a secondary account that I don't have access to anymore.

Attached: Screenshot (984).png (288x124, 50K)

SW2013 is a good game, but it's nowhere near the D4 levels of quality and polish. Especially when it comes to retarded bullet sponges on higher difficulties and laughable gun balance. It has probably the worst shotgun i've ever seen in the game for example. Hoji is an eternal bro though.
SW2 is a fucking borderlands esque abortion and i have no idea why they've deicded to go for this retarded formula instead of further polishing 13's gameplay.

Let's be real, literally nobody is talking about the original 90s game. You're not even denying that SW2 was like that, because it was. SW1 was slightly better because it actually made the much fewer weapons it had feel at least half way decent. The katana felt great but, again, that was the only genuinely great weapon. The enemies didn't react very much to taking damage in SW1 either, it just didn't have the numbers flying off them. The mobility was good in both games, which sort of carried them a bit more and made them worhwhile IMO, but nowhere near the level of Doom in terms of satisfaction, tightness and polish.

If we're talking about the power, no, it wasn't.

I don't see a single way in which the shotgun in SW is better than the one in Doom. It's weaker, looks worse, sounds worse.

I'm not gonna disagree with this guy nuDoom for sure had more polish, but I still find Shadow Warrior to be more fun overall. Rather than gimmick ass "glory kills" you get an actual melee weapon that works great and takes some actual practice to master.
And people shit on SW's gunplay for some reason but using dual SMG's along with fanning the hammer on the revolver is more fun than anything in nuDoom to me.

You type like the faggot publishing team responsible for the 2013 shadow warrior. They aren't funny at E3, and they aren't funny in the game, either. No one plays the reboot for the humor. (then again, no one plays the original for its kind of humor, either)

It's exactly what i'm talking about.
At least it's not THIS abortion though.

Attached: 1534823820790.jpg (707x485, 105K)

One of the worst things about SW2 is how terribly the gem system was implemented. The fact that it allows you to simply switch out gems on the fly instead of committing them to a weapon was a laughably bad decision. This could have made the game a lot better if done right, but instead it trivializes the gems and allows you to just pick one powerful weapon then attach different gems to it when encountering an enemy that has a certain weakness. Terrible game design.

>You touch yourself at night
>"You type like a faggot"
Way to oust yourself.

I don't know what you mean by ousting myself, all I see is coping from your end.

I'm not knocking SW's katana, I think it was a lot of fun, but when all the other weapons are passable at best it's just not good enough to compete with Doom. In doom, the chainsaw was pretty bad, but all the other weapons felt really good to use. That's 8 or so weapons that feel good and one that feels bad. In SW, there's one that feels great and 8 or so that feel mediocre.

Also, complaining about the glory kills is a non-argument. They become almost useless on UV and higher difficulties becuase they reward so little health that you're likely to get a net negative because of the high likelihood that you'll receive a hit just as the animation ends. Contrary to what most people think, the rest of the world keeps moving while you do the glory kill, and a bunch of enemies and projectiles come your way. I disabled the glory kill highlight and hardly ever used the mechanic. I've seen the claim that the game was "balanced" around it, but this couldn't be further from the truth. They are absolutely never needed.

the original was better

Cope

>"a core game mechanic that the game focuses on is a non-argument, because I say so glory kills aren't even a thing!"
wow

>focuses on

Maybe you should read my post, you fucking brainlet. If you can COMPLETELY ignore the mechanic and not lose anything from it and actually have a batter time with the game by not using it, then it's not a core mechanic. Christ you're retarded.

>SW melee
>not shit

On higher levels you just do nothing but powerblows because the enemies are huge bullet sponges that completely ignore standard slashes

i think the only thing it did better than the sequel was the atmosphere/story

>"b-but you can ignore it!"

Attached: Tom Cruise 3.png (950x608, 867K)

You can. Argument won. Thanks for playing.

Glory kills are even helpful in the harder difficulties specifically for gaining health at certain times though

>say fact
>lol he said a fact haha!

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

You ignoring something that 99% of other players don't, doesn't mean shit dumbass. Also the fact that you genuinely think Doom is a good game, while simultaneously advocating avoiding specific features is very telling.

>"Dude just ignore it!"
Scram, Chad

>They become almost useless on UV and higher difficulties
Welcome to why they exist at all. They're a way for people bad at the game to get health back on lower difficulties, and a way for a more skilled player to do a little flourish every now and then on higher difficulties. For how much you seem to think about these games, somehow I had to explain this to you.

The only thing I haven't done is beat the game on Heroic. (The other locked achievement is for unlocking all other achievements.)

Should I even bother? I haven't played the game in a long time so trying to play on Heroic now might just be too torturous.

Attached: shadow_warrior_heroic.png (362x274, 55K)

They're literally only worth it if there are only a couple of enemies left in the fight, at which point you've won anyway and you'll find health pickups around. If there are more than a couple enemies around, you are extremely likely to get hit by something right after the kill, because you've just lost all your momentum and the enemies aren't just waiting around, they're coming for your ass. On Nightmare, a glory kill only rewards you with 5 points of HP and there's about a 50-50 chance that something will hit you and take 50-100HP after the kill. Definitely not worth it unless you're in an absolute pinch.

You choosing not to ignore it then complaining about it means you're a complete retard. I can't even wrap my head around this mongoloid """""logic"""""

See above. Also, doubling down on
>lmao he said fact!

kek

You didn't have to explain shit to me you retard, that's exactly what I implied in my posts already. Are you playing on easy? Why do you care if people playing on easy have a crutch to lean on? That's why it's called EASY.

>kek
The fact that you act like nuDoom is some skill-required masterpiece is extremely telling.
2013 SW on hard would penetrate your tight anus.
inb4 "b-but the balancing!"

>On Nightmare, a glory kill only rewards you with 5 points of HP and there's about a 50-50 chance that something will hit you and take 50-100HP after the kill. Definitely not worth it unless you're in an absolute pinch.

>lying on the internet

nigga, you can recover all your health from glorykilling a large enemy, which is extra important on nightmare since you die in 2 hits

also
>nudoom
>health pickups
yeah I sure like gaining 30 health at most then losing it all from one hit

Rip and tear, right bro1!

Funny because I completed SW on hard. It was tedious as fuck and I had more fun with it on lower difficulties. Again, the literal only way the game knows how to challenge you is to give enemies a million points of health. The worst game design imaginable.

>boo hoo I lose a lot of health when I get hit!

git gud lmao

But nuDoom is god tier difficulty design right?
Take your faggot biased ass and scram.

>strawmanning

lol, pathetic. It is much better difficulty design than in SW though, that much is absolutely true.

>'git gud!' "but specifically for nuDoom, SW difficulty isn't balanced!"

Attached: Steve.jpg (453x500, 33K)

I can tell you're agitated, but that's no reason to suddenly become retarded. You didn't imply it at all, you ignored it completely, which is why I had to explain it to you. The game is absolutely built with them in mind, because the game is built with both skilled and unskilled players in mind. I've not made any other posts in this thread but this one and the one you replied to in this chain, so I'll now leave you to fling shit at the rest of the dumb apes in this garbage thread.

>"STRAWMAN! It's true that it's better!"
Convincing argument

Attached: nic cage.gif (430x215, 1.01M)

Lovely how you're not even denying that the design of the difficulty modes was shit in SW, but immediately deflecting with "b-but it wasn't p-perfect in Doom e-either!". Can't make this shit up, absolute gold

Attached: PGzX9ru.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

I've given you arguments as to why it's better, you retard. All you have are le reaction images. How convincing lol

>saying that the glory kills are only useless on high difficulties isn't a clear implication that they are useful on low difficulties

Sorry about your 50IQ bro

I did a heroic run and I made it all the way to the level with the guys that you could only shoot from the back. I never botherd to even attempt it, I could never figure out how to kill those faggots consistently

>till never beaten hard reset on heroic

Deep shame

Considering the argument was that nuDoom did difficulty correctly, when in reality it didn't... I think it's a reasonable response you biased ass bitch

Attached: 1515929418360.gif (480x369, 3.03M)

You've given no arguments other than screeching about ignoring glory kills, and saying that "gunplay is better" though

Quote me on that, retard. I said it does it much better than SW, which is a fact for the sole reason that SW only knows how to inflate the enemy HP. I never said it was perfect. This strawman is just embarrassing.

The fact that you are ignoring my argument doesn't mean it's not there, faggot. Let me give you a hint - it has to do with enemy HP on high difficulty levels. Remember that, or are you mentally blocking it so you stay in your comfy delusion?

He was so fucking obnoxious and yet I still ended up caring about him.

Attached: 36295983-B056-4560-A556-AA20C9047D32.jpg (537x709, 151K)

Higher enemy HP on higher difficulty levels on Shadow Warrior can be handled in a multitude of different ways compared to Doom though. Doom it's just shoot a rocket or throw a grenade, you gotta aim for actual limbs to cause more damage in SW

>"muh strawman"
LMAO Doom literally does nothing to change difficulty but increased damage on you/increased health on enemies.
Who the fuck are you trying to fool?

Attached: 151572086411.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

did you use any weapon but the crossbow, sword (power blow) and rocket launcher?
because that was probably your mistake

>dual smgs take 40+ bullets to kill a basic barakaman

It makes enemies more aggressive, makes them try to flank you and it makes the ranged enemies more precise with their shots. I mean I knew you didn't play it but thanks for the 100% confirmation, you strawmanning fag.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I used everything breh, I'm a quake fag and always make sure to bind every weapon to an easily accessible key. I will admit I probably did not use the smgs on the big fuckers, I probably assumed you needed the big guns for that. Am I a dumb dumb?

>"the ai flanks more, I knew you didn't play it!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Ray Liotta Laugh.jpg (445x574, 69K)

Not that user, but the AI behavior changes a lot in nuDoom as you up the difficulty. I don't think the same is true in SW.

I don’t know about that.
SW is about accuracy and hitting “sweet spots” on enemy hitboxes (usually the neck) to quickly thin a herd while DM is about environmental kills to even the odds against enemies that hit harder and somewhat outnumber you.

No, the ai behavior does not change in the fucking least on the higher difficulties in Doom. You fuckers are spewing literal bullshit.

So at this point you're just giving up on providing any counter-arguments to the facts I post? lmao, figures. I feel a weird mix of satisfaction and pity.

Play the game

You should be feeling nothing but retardation if you're genuinely arguing that Doom's ai changes based on difficulty level.

Harder difficulties change the aiming ai, projectiles enemies will lead shots they otherwise wouldn't and are more accurate in general requiring you to dodge more, and thats just one example. There are multiple videos of the devs discussing how the ai changes on higher difficulties

Attached: Screenshot_7.jpg (846x293, 50K)

Same to you, skipper.
I actually already posted my Steam hours on this game, you have yet to prove you've even played it

total bro

>"Harder difficulties change the aiming ai, projectiles enemies will lead shots they otherwise wouldn't"
AKA they're more accurate, retard. Same as with any other shooter.
Your queer ass articles aren't proof of anything fag

>I'm right and literally everyone else is wrong!

lol, the very definition of delusion. I rest my case.

Attached: feelsgoodman.png (1480x832, 66K)

>"wikipedia told me so!"

Attached: Emilia Clarke Laughing at you.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Your case has been rested long before you got permission to post online from your parents last week, you little rap-scallion

I didn't like how in nu-Shadow Warrior the higher difficulties made the enemies into ridiculous bullet sponges to a point where guns are completely useless and only the sword and its special attacks were even remotely useful.

What a faggy review, oh I like this other game so this one isn't good fuck off 1st shadow warrior was great.

Nice backpedal retard
And no you fucking idiot it literally makes you change how you play. I said PROJECTILES, not hitscan. If you just strafe right or left the enemy will miss you everytime on easier difficulties, on higher difficulties they will lead your shots, meaning it becomes far more of a dance requiring you to pay attention to noise ques to dodge fire.

On top of that, enemies DO get more aggressive, they have ai states, where some stand back and shoot at you and some push you and melee, on harder difficulties they give you much less room and more of the active enemies will push you. ON top of that, the enemies will fire more than they would on lower difficulties, the devs have discussed this.

You already backpedaled so you already know you're wrong, just want you to know how wrong you are.

>oh no, I have no arguments
>maybe childish insults will work!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

>multiple anons telling you the same thing
>post putside source from Doom wiki, where the most dedicated fans of the series write articles
>I-I'm still r-right!

Again, delusional.

The only back-pedaling I've been doing is with your sister who's been teaching me specific "swimming" techniques.
>I said PROJECTILES, not hitscan
Confirmed for never having played Shadow Warrior reboot.

Project Zomboid. Game is a lot of fun

Attached: Survive-660x446.jpg (660x446, 74K)

>"post putside source from Doom wiki, where the most dedicated fans of the series write articles"
Are they really super dedicated user?

I love you, user. Only guy ITT actually sticking to the topic at hand

childish insults usually work well against children

Attached: Max_Payne 1.png (421x389, 210K)

>Vanquish

Attached: Max Payne vs Vanquish.jpg (2000x1689, 839K)

Well then keep using them in school because they're laughable here

You said word for word
>LMAO Doom literally does nothing to change difficulty but increased damage on you/increased health on enemies.
Then said
>AKA they're more accurate, retard. Same as with any other shooter.

And yes I have played the shadow warrior reboot but we're talking about Doom so I have no fucking idea what point you're making.
So no, you've already backpedaled.
youtube.com/watch?v=RcOdtwioEfI
youtube.com/watch?v=2KQNpQD8Ayo
youtube.com/watch?v=3lO1q8mQrrg

And I think its mentioned at some point in this documentary.
youtube.com/watch?v=PS6SBnccxMA

Here is the evidence, continue being retarded or just hating things because you feel like it. This is the last you you will get me from sub human

Attached: 1531185238453.png (603x716, 114K)

Man I remember playing this game in fucking highschool 9 years ago
If you got a cold from running around in the rain, you were literally 100% dead because it always escalated into you being zombified without any cure
Also you could hold up in a barracaded house with a stockpile of food for in-game years without issue

Yea Forums talked about it a lot at one point, especially after the dev's laptop was stolen.

Absolutely BTFO, how will he ever recover

Careful user, you might be responsible for another user's suicide very soon at this rate.

>Posts 2 hours of crap
>"dur here's duh ebidense"
Shit you got me, let me sift through this for the next couple hours and I'll get back to your dumbass

SW1 is better than doom 2016. SW2 is shit

lmao

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

I got it 3 years ago and they've added a lot since then. They have cars now which make travelling way less of a pain.

I think when you played it only a few city blocks were available, now they've expanded the map to look like an IRL area of rural Kentucky. The most recent update is focused on new animations, and supposedly non-mod NPCs and quests will be added in at some point in the distant future.

The game is weaker once you get set up in a secure base since you can hide in some shack until you run out of food/water/entertainment.

Very embarrassing, cool it user.
Not everyone on here is retarded, it's not hard to see posts under the same IP

>ignores every single argument and counter-argument he is given
>I-I'm S-STILL right t-though!

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Someone here certainly is retarded lol

Attached: hmmm.jpg (548x132, 20K)

Posting a fuck load of youtube videos is not an argument you wojak posting mongloid

I didn't know that happened

2's got more melee weapons and customization, but in general, was a lot more focused.

Both are great games, however.

But posting a whole bunch of bullshit is?

Attached: 6d2c296abc307d954b67bca03648d235.png (441x426, 312K)

>but in general, 1 was a lot more focused.

See how easy this is?

Attached: 1560603233950.jpg (548x132, 24K)

The first SW remake was pretty meh. The level design was painfully inconsistent between random 90's era corridor runs, locking arenas, and the occasional set piece. Difficulty spikes would come and go out of nowhere. While trying to pay homage to its source material, it didn't really capture the goofiness or humor of a martial arts film parody. Some of the late game minibosses were just no fun to fight.

SW2 is a bretty gud Borderlands clone. Other than the overwrought visual effects obscuring enemies, it was overall enjoyable.

Attached: ryobi-accessories-ry31012-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 52K)

Thats really interesting. I might have to crack it out again, I remember it being a pretty fun, atmospheric little game.

Yes

user, at this point you have:
>several anons ITT telling you that you're wrong
>the Doom wiki telling you that you're wrong
>several Youtube videos explaining in detail how you're wrong

You need to learn the skill of knowing when to quit. This is truly embarrassing. Are you quite literally delusional or just purely shitposting at this point?

How about you quit you same-fagging fag. Suck my dick faggot.

both games are cool enough, especially that I got them for free, but 2 has a very nice looking cyberpunk city and a kickass soundtrack
not sure about the ending though, seems like sequelbait and overall kamiko was much more boring than Hoji, who the hell would want a snarky bitch in their head for days or weeks
and I want to mention that Ameonna is hot as fuck and so are her acolytes

Attached: magdalena-radziej-akolita02.jpg (1920x3363, 676K)

FUCK THE RAIN

btfo

>It's because it's just not that good.
The writing is pure kino.

>remake

Attached: 1509551930994.jpg (645x729, 26K)

Here's some tips, there is a way to force saving midlevel if you're a little bitch. Look at steam guides.
The blue assholes take years to kill, but your sword stab ignores the armor and always hits the weak point. Iirc you can even hit stuff through walls. Shamans are #1 priority since they can res. Focus on damaging one arm and he's neutered. Stun magic (not the one that suspends them in air, it's slow) + sword or crossbow and you should get through anything else except bosses. Your sword stab is the most powerful move. Don't bother upgrading anything except damage, dashing and healing.

Attached: vidya gaems.jpg (640x480, 84K)

I feel like this is more of a console problem. Ever since we started getting console ports on PC, the shit described in your pic started being very common.

I've never heard of the game but I googled it and it looks like every other console port that has come out in the past.
>garbage graphics hidden behind excessive blur and bloom
>low FOV in order to render less objects and maintain 30fps, also helps someone who sits on the couch away from the TV to see what is going on in the game
>huge minimap with objectives because character model takes half the screen and the player can't take a good look at the environment(also because of low FOV)
>highly limited mobility due to the simple fact that controllers are terrible for aiming as well as the fact that they have way less buttons than a keyboard, therefore limiting your options by a lot
>dumbing down of game mechanics(hp regen, press X to take cover) is necessary to make the game playable, due to the player's inability to control the game properly(because controller)
I could tell that it was a console shooter before I even googled it. Max Payne is good because it was made with PC hardware in mind, unlike Vanquish which is probably a very bad experience. Have you tried Vanquish on console? I bet it plays well. It's engineered for that platform.

Enemy design in SW2 is fantastic.

I fucking hated 2. It replaced crafted levels full of secrets with shitty sandbox levels and respawning enemies. I just started running past everything unless I had to kill it. Also Hoji was way better than that girl

For gameplay SW2>D44M>SW1
This is fact. If you like fast paced shooters then you can't possibly prefer D44M over SW2 because if you compare the two then D44M feels slow as shit. I'm not even gonna bother comparing anything else because then it would be even easier for SW2 to come out on top.

>pretending it isn't
WHO WANTA SOME WAAAAAANG?

Attached: 7099_front.jpg (640x770, 118K)

>Also Hoji was way better than that girl
Very true, Hoji was a bro. But the gal was indeed redeemed by titties.

Attached: 20180623222820_1.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

Thank you. This is what I've been arguing the whole thread.
It's a damn shame because of the "borderlands" crap, if we had SW2's combat in a linear game like nuDoom or SW1, it could've been one of the greatest of all time.

Attached: 20180703011841_1.jpg (1920x1080, 412K)

yeah she's hot too in her cyberchinese getup, but did she really need to swallow the Wang?

I'm still pissed, especially now after E3 with no announcement of SW3.
Devolver with their whacky ass bullshit, I fully expected them to announce it this year.

Yeah it's different from the original Shadow Warrior but they kept a lot of the same spirit and themes. A worthy reboot. Shadow Warrior 2 was also pretty good but I think the first game edges it out for not being too repetitive.

fuck, I forgot that they were the publisher
I'm not sure how well the game did, but seems to me that at the very least, a decent amount of people liked it

With how 2 ended, I'm sure they got something planned.
Or at least I hope they do.

I literally just stopped playing because I didnt want to deal with the invincible charge fuckers. I got up to then with maybe 2 or 3 deaths. But I never bothered past that. How the fuck do you kill those homos

youtu.be/ickpIIlc5GI

Attached: DON.gif (499x360, 405K)

just use sword and explosives throughout, SW is much easier on Heroic than Hard Reset since you can heal midcombat and the sword even has life leech upgrades

As I said, you can cheese them with your sword stab, even when they don't feel like getting stunned on a wall. Rockets are a good idea when they do and are far away, or a charged crossbow. Don't bother with the explosive bolts, they're not as helpful. Focus one. If surrounded by tons of small shits kill the weak enemies first, and then worry about them. You could maybe use the fully upgraded shotgun, depends on how much you like shotguns.

Attached: ninjas..png (1920x1200, 138K)

You can cheese the double encounter in the room by standing on those stacked boxes (or planks or whatever it was) at the corner of the room since and spamming divider of heavens since then they'll just walk around and occasionally use their stomp attack which you can negate by jumping. As for the double encounter in the snowy dome, just kite them in a circle, they get stuck all the time. The double encounter before finale can be cheesed by kiting in a circle and jumping over the staircase, they get stuck on that a lot.

>Games that aren't talked about enough on this SHIT board
dumping

Attached: Azrael'stear.jpg (291x341, 26K)

i couldnt find the anime babes, gave it a 2 stars for that reason

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1152x720, 148K)

Attached: krondor04.png (640x480, 123K)

Attached: main_small.jpg (320x200, 23K)

so you killed capra demon, where are the dogs?

Attached: 6160-Fire_Power-1484926395.jpg (1024x819, 368K)