Baldurs Gate 2

WE are going home bros!

What class/race/background/alignment/gender are you going to pick, Yea Forums?

orcpub2.com/pages/dnd/5e/character-builder

Attached: BaldursGate3News-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

>Baldurs Gate 2

Dunno, havn't played any DnD since 3.5

op is a failure

>2

I hope they GIVE sequel Jaheira wife! It IS of UTMOST importance!

Attached: Jaheira.jpg (210x330, 20K)

how embarrassing

>What class/race/background/alignment/gender are you going to pick, Yea Forums?
Cheesemaker/nigger/rape victim/chaotic good/tranny

I agree OTHER Valerie user! Jaheira IS the BEST Baldur's Gate wife! Baldur's Gate 3 IS at LEAST one hundred years AFTER though SO it IS most likely NEW party AND you are NOT Charname SO a new wife IS okay! Give me new Baldur's Gate 3 wife! Give me a wife to SURPASS Jaheira!

Attached: Sequel Jaheira.png (210x330, 136K)

>Due to licensing issues, we were forced to remove all non-SRD content, if you have questions about what is and is not SRD content please see the the 5e SRD. If you would like to see the non-SRD content added back to OrcPub please sign our petition here at change.org.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 17K)

Filter to get rid of the waifu fag
/^[^>].*[A-Z]{2,} ([A-Z']?[a-zI']+ )+[A-Z]{2,}( (\w+|'))*\!\)?/m
/\! [A-Z]((\w|'|\d)* )*\w*\!\)?$/
/\((.*\!) ?\1\)/
/^(>>\d{5,10}\n)*.*[A-Z]{2,}.*\!$/

report it

Whatever race/class would let me play as a wolfman or let me transform into a werewolf.
I love to play games where I can transform into powerful beast and jsut tear my fiends to shreds.
Showing all thos fighters, swordsmen and wizard that Nature is still stronger.

DnD 5e... no negative race attributes. WTF?!

I want to play as an Illithid.

That IS Druid BUT Druid Wildshape IS usually bad IN games user! It IS good IN tabletop BUT bad IN most games!

Attached: Jaheira.png (210x330, 123K)

Even if it is bad I would try to make it work.
These games are RPG for a reason.
Maybe there is a way to make yourself stronger through some potions like in the old TES games.

I mean, I'm not THAT amazingly hyped about the game, but I think it'll be alright.
So far, I'm thinking to go basic bitch human fighter as a default. but it will all depend on the NPC party members. Like, if say a cleric, a barbarian and a wizard are some of the best characters in the game but that a rogue is the absolute worst, I may go ahead and pick a skill monkey/sneaky fucker of sorts.

I hope they keep the books as canon. They were great.

They streamlined it to make it easier.

I'm thinking a Chaotic Evil Gnome Wizard
I want to do this too

Attached: 731ac145affca6308de7352011046852.jpg (736x1041, 129K)

Reminder Zoomers are already shitting on BG2 because they have been conditioned to only play turn-based crpgs and they can't get into BG2, therefore it sucks

>2
Yeah ok. Anyways I have 2 Enhanced Edition on steam but I don't have the first one. Are they good?

These games are fucking boring to me

What is that, an A4 for ants?

As games, they're still great. The Enhanced Editions have a few decent quality of life additions, and some really terrible added characters, but thankfully you can just ignore them. If you don't want to spend a few minutes modding an original release, EE is a okay alternative.

Just stay the hell away from Siege of Dragonspear.

Hermaphrodite Leprechaun Critic

It's boring unless you're an incel

Are dragonborn in this game gonna be people who underwent a process of transformation as a gesure of devotion to their dragon deity or is it lame separate race with ugly tentacle hair from the latest edition?

Can we expect only the same classes as in 1/2 or is there new stuff in 5e?

OP literally posted a character generator, check for yourself

do you mean lizards or other races with draconic blood

A character generator that only hs hlf the stuff though

It's gonna be shit. No vancian casting and not turn based. And most high level spells are not in

Same classes in 5e (+warlock part of base classes) but new subclasses.

Actually probably overlap with domains.

>turn based

Piss off Zoomer!

It's SRD so it's garbage and only shows a small segment of sub-classes, domains, etc.

But rtwp is the zoomer option

>Pause every fucking time somebody does something is better than turn based
Cancerous nostalgiafags

>5e
nobody will come home

If it's full 5th ed, maybe copy my tabletop character and see how he does.

it would be pretty funny if she abandoned another husband.

I actually have high hopes for BG3's waifu game. Dragon command was pretty great for the type of game it was.

go play some fortnite, chad

>romance in rpgs
waste of time

Attached: 1542301598490.png (446x435, 79K)

BG2 is one of my favourite games and I would still like it better if it was turn based. BG was great DESPITE having rtwp, not because of it.

Based Zoomers confirmed for being huge Jagged Alliance and Fallout 1-2 fans.

>going home bros

Please stop with this. Don't put us in the same camp as these WoW mongoloids.

Where the fuck are class and talents?

It will be shit because Larian can't into DnD

CE Halfling thief.

Either a Fighter/Wizard multiclass or a Bard, depends on how closely it adapts that particular edition (Bards actually ended up being pretty amazing in 5e, surprisingly).

You should expect FUCK YOU instead of romances, just like in DOS2.

>BG was great DESPITE having rtwp, not because of it.
This. Rtwp was shit forced on developers because they wanted the diablo crowd. That is the funniest thing about the argument that rtwp makes things more complicated. It was literally designed to be the opposite.

*They being publishers.

1\

>Larian

Attached: 1560128828088.png (715x545, 572K)

Jaheira is loyal and would never abandon her husband.

So have they said if the bhaalspawn will be involved in any way or are they just trying to cash in on nostalgia?

no but the bhaalspawn is alive in canon
and bhaal is also alive although weak as fuck

its just a nostalgia bait game, won't have anything resembling bg2's great magic system or PnP rules.

Wasn't the bhaalspawn killed in canon to bring bhaal back?

retconned

BG3 takes place around 100 years after BG2. Jaheira would be old as fuck, since she's just a halfie.

I thought that Abdel tool and teleporting guy killed each other tho

well, Gorion's Ward and Abdel Adrian are no longer the same person. Abdel Adrian was killed to bring Bhaal back, but Gorion's Ward's fate wasnt expanded after Throne of Bhaal.

Goliath Paladin of the Ancients for sure
BORN ON A MOUNTAIN, RAISED IN A CAVE
SMITING AND FIGHTING IS ALL THAT I CRAVE

>5E
D R O P P E D

Did they show the game already besides the CGI teaser?

I want to try a gnome druid.