Denuvo has won

The pirates are defeated...

The last major crack for an important Denuvo game was in March with Devil May Cry 5, which wasn't a crack by the community, but a leak by Capcom

>N-N-NO THEY'RE JUST WAITING FOR A BIG GAME!

Total War and Octopath Traveler aren't big games? What about Mortal Kombat and Sonic Racing?

>N-N-NOT BIG ENOUGH

Right. This just seems like a coping mechanism

Attached: tuc6.png (1600x731, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/779340
store.steampowered.com/stats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED

This post is an act of hubris

NEETS seething

Attached: 1554191623439.jpg (225x245, 32K)

what's starlink?

Shut the fuck up. Just fuck off. Pirates always win. We always fucking win you'll see WE ALWAYS WIN PIRATEBROS

DENUVOCHADS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

PIRATEFAGS ARE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME

CAN'T CRACK IT

Did you know that pirates STILL can't play Handball 17? What have they even been playing these last few years?

I love Anno 1800

Attached: Obrera-1-1.jpg (579x578, 228K)

fuck
bros... it's over...

desu im still playing the first 16 handball games. handball 4 and 7 were pretty good but they really lost the soul of the game after 12.

ahem
magic isn't real

Attached: fuck magic.jpg (800x700, 124K)

>everything you listed is trash

at least i can still pirate all the dlc for denuvoshit games. and considering i buy the cheapest possible greymarket stolen keys i expect they dont get much

Why waste a crack on those shitty games when superior games are coming in a few months? All of those games you mentioned except Octopath want to connect to the internet while you play.

They even raised the prices in my country on games on 50%, and Octopath costs 76$ where I live, there is no reason to play on pc if you are a poorfag like me anymore

Attached: ancient-expression-9.jpg (907x605, 173K)

Total War, Starlink and Conan have single player campaigns

Only MK11 is the one that always calls the internet IIRC

Cope

poorfags on suicide watch

lol dumb paypig

>denuvoshills SEETHIN
Кaeф, вce paвнo вce нoвыe игpы peдкocтнoe гoвнo, ocoбeннo c дeнyвoй
yшeл eбaшить в Финaлoчкy

we have this same thread countless times and eventually all games listed get their crack.

Attached: 1560426570429.jpg (915x915, 85K)

>and eventually all games listed get their crack.

Piratefags say it's faster and more convenient to pirate - I'm not seeing that and it seems to me that pirates are on omega squadron level cope

god i wish i was a fox trying to get grapes
haha fuck being a hooman haha
am i right fellow hoomans

JUST

$60 for octopath, what are they thinking?

Who /coping/ in here?

Cope

THIS ISNT FAIR PIRATEBROS
DENUVO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD AND FINISHED

Attached: 1560230397755.jpg (303x335, 30K)

>Total War and Octopath Traveler aren't big games?
Uhhhh... no. One is a warhammer reskinned and the other a switch porting.
>What about Mortal Kombat and Sonic Racing?
One of the worst fighting game of this decade and an autistic sonic games?

I mean i payed good money for anno and i dont regret my purchase but those 4 games are shit.

What happened to handball?

Based

This is true, but the vast vast majority of games make their sales in the first few months, and thats exactly how long denuvo offers their support, depending on the contract they make with the devs. So, if denuvo delays a crack by 1-3 months then they have completed their objective and they win. Pirates only win if the game gets a 1 week crack or similar.

I'm not seeing exactly how pirates supposed to lose if they get game they want for free eventually.

By that logic, might as well wait till they're a free giveaway on Humble or Epic Store

Haha potats

>i-its shit anyways!

Attached: reminder.jpg (973x317, 70K)

i still wait for uncracked heroes 7 expansion

>Total War and Octopath Traveler aren't big games? What about Mortal Kombat and Sonic Racing?
Is this a serious question? Nobody cares about any of that shit besides MK, and who the fuck is going to bother cracking a multiplayer game?

Octopath fucking Traveler. Yeesh.

The wolf only needs to be lucky once.

>Nobody cares about any of that shit besides MK
steamcharts.com/app/779340

>6 month already
>"An-nytime now, guise. An-nytime!"

>Total War
Hasn't been good sine Shogun 2
>Octopath Traveler
Just emulate any old jrpg
>muslim kombat and sonic
lol

In a sense yes. The money doesn't reach the creators and they end up enjoying it in the end.

NOOOOO I NEVER HEARD OF TOTAL WAR BECAUSE I'M A CONSOLEFAG SO NOBODY HAS EVER HEARD OF IT!

>Want to play latest FPS
>"Dude just emulate Doom in Dosbox"

>100 thousand alltime player peak
So about the same as those eurotruck simulators. Good shit, don't talk to me again.

It's actually 191 thousand player peak, so you're almost 100k off. It has been in the top 10 steam most played since release. Nice bait, you made me reply, but you will have to try harder to get a reaction from me.

store.steampowered.com/stats/

It's literally #6 on all global played games you stupid pirate nigger.

>only shit games crackers wont care to waste their time on
lol

For Total War you're better off waiting when thy release last dlc and update.

Kinda defeats the point of piracy

There’s only a handful of people who actually crack, and those people almost certainly will only crack games they themselves want to play. I doubt they would waste their time cracking games just because or for the community. You guys are just gonna have to suck it up.

Except that's not the case. They will crack whatever they think will get them more recognition, respect and fame, and possibly money.

Not really, I myself don't bother pirating games untill all dlc is out and or you get game of the year edition. Not like I would buy peacemeal shit either, can't play or mod in peace due to new updates so it's better to wait, you get it cheaper then too.

Attached: we can do it!.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

NEETs don’t care about any of those thing

What are those meme programs?

>the only way you can justify purchasing shitty games is that people can't pirate them
thinly veiled buyers remorse thread?

Attached: 91a4x2flppz11.png (370x358, 124K)

i never pirate but denovo games are an auto non-buy
why would i want spyware on my pc? fuck that

I really don't care about any of those games, not even a pirate fag.
Sucking corporate dick isn't gonna fill the void user

Who gives a fuck about any of these games, just chill

wtf I'm gonna buy every single game now

>D-denuvo is supposed to fail, I swear!

>He says that while using Windows

Why would you need to pirate octopath? I pirated it on my switch ages ago

>feel like pirating a game
>it's always on The Pirate Bay

Not sure what OP is getting at.

It's not just stuff I pulled out of my ass. I got it from the leaked denuvo contracts from some months ago. You can look it up yourself.

>actually using bitcoinminerbay and not resorting to private forums and high quality trackers
Go away consolenigger

theres always a minimum level you have to compromise, no?
you need windows for games.. you dont need denuvo, at least not as much.

not everything is black and white bro

Name one bitcoin miner I ever downloaded.

Fitgirl

Never got that.

>Total War and Octopath Traveler aren't big games? What about Mortal Kombat and Sonic Racing
Never been a fan of total war and I've already pirated the other games on consoles

I actually kind of am, but it's as long as these games are cracked at some point. I can't imagine a future where piracy no longer exists and I honestly think it will be dangerous, because many neets are only tame thanks to having limitless videogames.

Cope

Preorder cancelled

>This is true, but the vast vast majority of games make their sales in the first few months, and thats exactly how long denuvo offers their support, depending on the contract they make with the devs. So, if denuvo delays a crack by 1-3 months then they have completed their objective and they win. Pirates only win if the game gets a 1 week crack or similar.
In all seriousness user the first part of what you say is fully correct but the last part isn't, because a lot of pirates care about archiving. If all developers put on Denuvo for the first 1-6 months or whatever and then just removed it and had the game be DRM free from there and cracks all stopped entirely, I'd say that at that point cracking had no real point left.

But unfortunately that isn't the case, lots of devs leave it on forever. So if cracks didn't happen, the games would stop working just like a lot of games I bought from the late 90s/early 00s would have without a crack. And they're still fun. Pirates mainly helping out the long tail is fine by me and I still consider it a win as long as devs don't actually embrace what you describe fully. I don't mind tons of protection for the initial surge, but only if it was removed later.

Attached: 1396401739983.jpg (275x200, 10K)

MK11 has like three layers of DRM, including its entirety being online only. Who gives a shit at that point in the PC port?

>autistic private trackers with giant ego power hungry admins worse than any mid-2000's videogame forum
no thx, russian botnet is better

JUST

/vr/ here
it's trash

>using nu-age torrent cancer because the old way is bad

Lol they denuvo'd octopath? I thought that was some baby 16 bit game.

tired of this sjw shit permeating every facet of media

Attached: 1556823627866.jpg (1200x656, 84K)

doesnt that only mine during the install? i thought they confirmed that.

hence why it takes like 7 hours to install some of the more popular titles... how ironic.

Attached: 045xdg8pabu21.jpg (1080x1079, 288K)

Okay, let's see your game list then.
>shit, shit, shit
>shit, shit, shit
>mediocre
>shit
>good
It's really not a great list.

P-please respond!