Untitled

Attached: call-of-duty-modern-warfare-1559239987.png (933x930, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iVBuVwVCLZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont see a problem here

Attached: 8.2.jpg (500x486, 20K)

wouldn't eye makeup get into your eye if you started sweating

>and wrong

>Yea Forums triggered by the presence of any non-white in vidya even where it makes perfect sense
There are black women in the US military today you fucking snowflakes.

is that fucking eyeshadow?

AYO HOL UP

cod is dead

A black woman in the military, sure. But i'm getting triggered by the makeup. You don't wear makeup with that sort of gear because you're pretty much guaranteed to be sweating buckets

Gots ya put on muh watermelon colored lipstick incase one of those terrorist niggas is cute

OI MASSA

>eye shadow>l
ipsaTuc fcu

You wouldn't think it be but it do

youtu.be/iVBuVwVCLZE

what the fuck is that hairline? god damn no wonder black women wear wigs

all niggers have shit hairlines

This isn't as bad as BFV's fiasco. You're poorly attempting to exaggerate it.

Attached: DONT LIKE IT, DONT BUY IT.jpg (873x421, 124K)

Its battle paint retard ask me how I know you haven't served

Nigger Nazi Women got in. This can't be a surprise.
Although it's still shit.

I really don't see what the problem is. It's not like how other games have forced in races into inappropriate settings like WW1/2.

there are no black women in any special forces unit or infantry combat unit, cuck

Maybe it's just a supremely gay nigger?

Most chicks in the army never go into combat units. Most cannot even pass the physical requirements for just the basic front line units, and none have ever passed spec ops training.

>Most cannot even pass the physical requirements for just the basic front line units, and none have ever passed spec ops training
That's why we lower the requirements.

Chemical products to straighten hair out. These girls just need to go natty its prettier. I remember seeing girls get ripped on in highschool because of their hairlines because of using all that perm and harsh gels and creams.

>These girls just need to go natty its prettier
It really isn't. Not like they can be pretty in the first place, fucking niggers.

>Black ,female spec ops soldier
>Stronk female rebels
>White Helmets saving innocent kids from gas attacks
This is pure propoganda.

No shit.

Didn't you play a fucking hispendex in MW2?

realising that videogames arent for realism yet need realism to stay grounded
yes thats a thing

MW2 was a shameless action movie knockoff, and even then the characters were more believable than a female spec ops soldier. nuMW is billing itself as some sort of psuedo realistic "war experience"

Ramirez! Carry some of your black, female battle buddie's pack for her! Even though she's just as capable as any man!

Oh, you would know huh? Typing out from Bragg are we?

I'm actually in the middle of my BUDS training bucko so you better watch your mouth.

SO YOU BE SAYIN

Nigga if you wanted to swim then you should of just gone AAIR.

You have water-proof make-up, you know that, right?