So I just finished building a pc and cannot for the life of me find something to play...

So I just finished building a pc and cannot for the life of me find something to play. What does everyone sink spare time into these days? Preferably on steam. Any genres.

Attached: speccy.png (650x447, 35K)

>buying incel

Reminds me of my friend who was a console guy forever until he got a PC shortly after he started working a job and raking in money. Built a monster rig with an RTX2080 and all he does is play Enter the Gungeon now, lmao.

>Z mobo with non-K cpu
>3070 for 1080p 60hz
Kek retard

overkill setup
RE2 Remake maybe?
MGS3 w/60FPS hack at 4K

Terraria

>builds a pc
>has already played every single multiplat on a console for full price already

What did you expect? Here's half of the games that I currently have installed. Most of them are my backlog that I haven't even started yet. If you've played all of these and only care about exclusives then you're a retard for considering it in the first place. PC is all about getting to play multiplats on hardware that won't lock the game at 30 fps.

Attached: pcgamelist.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

OP I hope you bought used or heavily discounted something, that CPU is over 2 years old.

Metro Exodus, Quake champions, Tracerwatch, Warhammer, Starcraft, Heroes of the Storm, Gw2, ultimate chicken horse

*over half

That was misleading, my bad. It is truly less than half if you include the read of my uninstalled backlog though.

Wc3 is pretty active again aswell

I hope to god you delid that cpu..

Nioh or any Souls game
Modded Skyrim
Doom with KB+M
Just don't almost always play weakass games on emulators

>delid
wot

What's this launcher?

Playnite

>that fucking mobo-cpu combo
Based brainlet

Not OP but out of curiosity whats wrong with it

The mobo is Z series meaning it's made for overclocking but the CPU can't overclock

jesus modern Yea Forums is retarded

I see I see, are they usually much more expensive?

Lel.
There is nothing to play.
Maybe you can find some console ports or 5+ year old games. Or you can wait for Cyberpunk like everyone else.

show me your mac address

no shit retard OP

this isn't /g/ moron. not everyone is going to be tech savvy. also the fact most people here own consoles should tell you enough about the average poster on this board. not that its a problem, but people here actually play games sometimes instead of arguing about fucking performance benchmarks all day.

>being THIS upset you got called a retard

Attached: 1560519634457.png (640x480, 96K)

There's literally no difference between "console ports" and the multiplats you play 95% of the time. The only true console port I can think of from recent memeory is Monster Hunter World which ran like total ass on console anyway and is now considered the "definitive version." People suggest to build pcs because we assume you have no problem playing multiplats like every non-autistic person.

>just finished
>bought a 7700
into the cuckshed, littler fucker

Attached: 1560577946881.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>delid
wot

Cpus are pretty much the same as they were 10 years ago, if he got a good deal then it's fine.

DayZ Standalone, Escape from Tarkov

Attached: 560250_10205910038290957_9149654390948013064_n.jpg (200x200, 10K)

>intel

locked 4c/8t is NOT fucking fine in 2019 when a goddamn 16c mainstream part is coming out.
he most likely paid the same price as a newer 8c/16t from AMD while the 3xxx series isnt even out yet to buttfuck Intel in every way possible

>tl;dr
OP is a cocksucking faggot and deserves to be cremated which should take that long with that useless housefire CPU

>cpus are pretty much the same as they were 10 years ago

Attached: 1473812053745.jpg (600x418, 27K)

>housefire CPU
It's not an AMD, though...

>itx

Attached: 1547050572662.jpg (609x631, 273K)

kys yourself little shill.
>advertised as (((95W)))
>consumes almost 170W

Attached: dumb intel shill.png (650x337, 41K)

"PC gaming" is a big meme. People only play FOTM multiplayer dogshit and/or benchmark GPU-intensive shit games all day. You fell for it.

lol no

Buying used i7's has risk, but they are solid cpu's. A 9 year old i7 is still pretty good today.

>t. Have two 2nd gen i7. Bought 1 used for PC built from unused parts laying around.

The point is, it's been completely superseeded by the 8700K, if OP paid anywhere near full price for a 2 year old part, he dun goofed.

i'm not the same person, retard.

lol okay buddy

>retard pretending he knows anything about computers

simmer down

>yo dawg i heard you like launchers so we put all your launchers into a launcher so you can launch launchers

When I upgraded from a 10-year-old potato the first thing I played was Witcher 3
Pretty good tbqh but I wish I saved it for later and played some shittier games first