Based kojimbo

drumpftards literally and unironically eternally btfo. Not even memeing, kojima is based as fuck

Attached: D7s06qjU8AAwxU2.jpg_large.jpg (1280x2048, 521K)

>Not even memeing
>he says right after using meme names kojimbo and drumpf

It's a japanese trope it has nothing to do with trump

>literally capitalises Walls and puts accentuation around it
>not a reference to the fat retard who's been sperging about walls non-stop for past 4 years

I fucking hate this pretentious jap cunt.

Attached: 1528792139668.jpg (301x490, 34K)

The chinese built a bigger one 2000 years ago

>Sam Porter Bridges
Fucking hell Kojima. May as well have called him Sam Open Borders if you were going to be that on the nose about it.

Japanese live in their own world. They have no idea what's going on outside of their country

Why didn't anybody ever explain to Kojimbo that that's not what the definition of a Strand is? Fucking retard.

pretty sure kojimbo lives in the states, or at least spends a large amount of time there. His entire instagram is selfies of him with american celebrities

Attached: 63f.jpg (2592x2696, 906K)

>character's name is bridges
>nickname is porter
>is deliveryman
every frame, a painting
every line, pottery
it rhythms

Kojima is a master at making trailers and building up hype. But he is really banking on story of Death Stranding, which is worrying since his stories suck ass.

while I dont believe hes referring to trump, japs have no room to even begin talking shit on immigration policies seeing as they barely accept any immigrants and are one of the most homogenized countries in the world, not that that's necessarily a bad thing

I know Americans do it, but why do Japs like posting their food so much?

>They have no idea what's going on outside of their country
u fookin WOT? How can you type something like that with a straight face? You know they have the internet right? Television? Mass media?

It's literally about making connections with other human beings. About dropping the walls that prevent open communication and connection between others. How dim do you have to be to not realize "walls" means not physical walls. Jesus it's spelled out for you and everything and the first thing you jump in the most wrong direction possible

Attached: 1560526251665.jpg (587x600, 47K)

Japanese people can't understand English. They know what Japanese media and news producers tell them. It's why so many weebs are able to get jobs as English teachers despite all being under qualified autists. The government controls Japanese news and media and doesn't want the people learning English and gaining the ability to read all those non-Japanese sources.

>Based kojima remembers the golden years before the large Hadron collider and xchan Russian script bots made all time before the last 5 years irrelevant to the npc masses
I hope this game keeps it's focus and isn't a directionless sandbox like ground zeroes/tpp

People have made "video games" and become accustomed to playing them.
"DEATH STRANDING" is a completely new type of "game" where the player's goal is to reconnect isolated elements of a video game and fragmented gameplay. All buttons, inclining the shoulder buttons may or may not be pressed at some point in time but they are bound together by the theme of "Game," or playing one.
As Sam Button Pusher, you will attempt to "play" with other players and find the gameplay with other players around the globe. Through your experience of watching the game, I hope you'll come to understand the important of no gameplay in a video game you play with others.

Now, please enjoy the latest Death Stranding trailer.
Hideo Kojima

Attached: really makes you contemplate.jpg (596x682, 145K)

English is a required course in Japanese high school

>post how english classes are taught by incompetent teachers
>yeah but they take english classes
big brain user

Everyone knows English you fucking brainlet, all the best jobs are in English speaking countries and it's the most commonly used language in the world.

NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT FUCKING TRUMP YOU OBSESSED FUCKING LARD TARD
IT'S A FUCKING PINK FLOYD REFERENCE

Attached: 1557753236035.png (680x623, 515K)

I can't decide who is the incarnation of hubris in the video game world, Masuda or Kojima

Attached: 1560448697347.jpg (595x595, 81K)

And it didn’t even work. Funny how history repeats itself and only Kojima sees it.

Anglo nationals are only hired to teach elementary school English, sometimes middle school unless they have language credentials

No they are hired for all grade levels tard.

Kojima is very impressionable man. He's become a big leftie since he started hanging out with the hollywood elites.

based and konamipilled