youtube.com/watch?v=9N2L_zhvuls
thelostworlds.net/SR1/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=O8E79U385oA
youtube.com/watch?v=_5l-CsiaNlw
moddb.com/mods/soul-reaver-1-texture-mini-mod/downloads/sr1-texture-mod-101
youtube.com/watch?v=6fD8eNhv7M4
youtube.com/watch?v=4DOKzTHaPfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel like the series has a beginning and an end, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Raziel's sacrifice is a great ending for the character too.

As for the games: sure, I miss Nosgoth, but if it's to see it butchered like with that assymetric multiplayer deathmatch bullshit (completly missing the point of the series) or that Edgy McVampire sequel we saw a bit of footage of, It'd better stay dead.
Nothing stops us from playing the old games.

Attached: ConsiderThis2.jpg (1532x1080, 190K)

Tony Jay's dead, it wouldn't be the same without the Elder God.

Attached: Soul reaver trust nobody.jpg (496x552, 80K)

With all the remakes and revitalization of old games franchises, you could go ahead and make a monkey paw wish.

Does this game hold up? If I played it for the first time in 2019 would I enjoy it?

>Given the choice: whether to rule a corrupted and failing empire, or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one’s destiny... what was a king to do?
>WAAAUUUUUUUUUH

I’m not even sure you CAN run the first one on modern systems

It depends on what you're looking for.
The games never had a great gameplay, and by today's standards they are subpar.
The highlights were always the atmosphere and top-tier dialogues, and those didn't change.

Attached: ConsiderThis.jpg (828x404, 92K)

I liked Defiance

The outtakes for these games were amazing. The one where Janos Audron's VA looks like he's dying the moment he sees there's a few more pages of dialogue was amazing.

this game looks boring as fuck, big empty levels where you engage 1-2 enemies at a time. what am i missing here

I guess I just have to search for those now

Attached: IdRatherKMS.jpg (903x540, 80K)

the cheese wheel of fate stops turning

I loved the clips of tony jay fucking around, reading lines in a cockney accent and shit

sorry, liverpool accent, whatever

The first game is basically melee-Tomb Raider in a bizarre gothic atmosphere and with a good script. Also a metroidvania progression and a bit of an open-world vibe with secret spells scattered around the world.

As said here it doesn't stand the test of time gameplay-wise in my opinion - but I don't know many games which do.
If you're not in for the story, atmosphere and dialogues, you'd better not play it at all.

Attached: DisdainForPleb.png (1000x668, 66K)

CALL

YOUR

DOGS

Attached: vorador.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

Would Dead Sun have been fully open world? Looked like it from the little footage there was. I mean you could maybe (huge maybe) make an okay huge LoK open world game nowadays but I don't see how it could have been any good back then. They didn't even manage to fully finish SR1 and the game is not really that big

There’s one outtake from Defiance where Tony Jay keeps saying his line to Kain, and Kain doesn’t respond with his line because it’s making him shudder how good Jay is.
Outtakes from LoK are to voice acting what Mick Foley’s books are to pro wrestling.

looked more like the other soul reaver games, open areas, not one big open world

>Tavern’s closing. You’d best be on your way, stranger.

>The first bitter taste of that terrible illusion: hope.

MAAAAALEEEEEEK

I like you user, have a good day.

nosgoth.net/
Full scripts of all games. I can still hear the fucking voices while reading, bros.

>I don't think I have the stomach for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dWM_Vqh8qAg
How can you describe LoK dialog, it does not feel, "normal" for video game writing, feels more like something you would see in a theater than in a movie, TV show, or a video game.

Attached: 1543702109389.png (512x768, 561K)

Game being great aside, I always loved his design.

I thought it was funny that he kept his hair despite everything

>Vae Victis!

>Drop a stone into a rushing river – the current simply courses around it and flows on as if the obstruction were never there. You and I are pebbles, Raziel, and have even less hope of disrupting the time-stream.

Attached: kain1.jpg (322x243, 31K)

What the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: trickster.jpg (322x243, 16K)

>the fucking turel scene

Does anyone have the edit of SR2 cover art "Soul Beaver 2"? Cant find the damn thing anywhere.

>I really am some kind of unholy vampire messiah.
>Unholy? No! Messiah? Perhaps.
>I don't like that word. It smells of martyrdom.

Attached: Bullying.jpg (960x540, 146K)

PTSD

Attached: 1532720896656.webm (640x360, 123K)

I just realized.

Kain left that body there to make Raziel aware of his presence but also because he knew that Raziel was probably gonna kill him because of the pull of history so he might as well have a last meal.

Attached: razielanddeadguy.jpg (1246x740, 175K)

Raziel was kind stupid.

Attached: 1543710130593.jpg (640x480, 290K)

do you have the spiderman edits as well?

Attached: Raziel_by_demitrybelmont.jpg (692x996, 330K)

he didn’t think Kain was lying, he just hated the guy and rejected and killed him to spite him.

THROW

THE MOTHERFUCKER

DOWN

Attached: 1559828469680.png (644x416, 605K)

I made shitty Raziel and Kain in Soul Calibur 6.

Attached: 20190302231030_1.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

The answers Kain gave him were always cryptic as fuck - mostly because Kain didn't have all the answers himself. He didn't even know about the Elder God until the very end of the series.

Attached: Raziel-UrPostIsShit.png (1445x695, 94K)

Attached: 1532720066678.jpg (478x359, 126K)

Attached: 20190303092307_1.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

Take this one

Attached: 4AM-Raziel.png (1127x221, 65K)

I love this.

Attached: 20190303092306_1.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

i agree.
but with the right studio a complete remake from the ground up for modern systems would be fkn amazing. not like there were any games since soul reaver that occupy the same niche and do a great job with it.

But no Tony Jay.

Enjoy Nolan North as Raziel and Troy Baker as Kain.

no, fuck remakes
at best, nothing would be lost

Attached: 1543702949092.jpg (479x357, 19K)

damn never seen this. saved.

GHUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
THE HEART OF DARKNESS

Where has Razielposting been all this time and why aren't there more of these edits?

Love the music, especially from SR1.

I'll always remember this series as the one my best friend's dad loved despite thinking video games were a fucking waste of time. Good stuff.

Fuck, I never realized this, now I feel like a tool.

nah, we will get Joshua Graham's VA as the Elder god

Kain and Raziel's VA are still kicking, the problem is that SE dug themselves into a grave with the SJW garbage that took over CD and Eidos, plus the fact that CD devs has a grudge against Amy Hennig, which drove them to create Nu Lara to spite Her and Uncharted

So what happens in the end? Kain just kills all hildens with soul reaver and saves the world?

If I rip out those wings will you die?

>I'm as old as my dad was when I was born 29
>Not having my sons friend remember me by Legacy of Kain
>it only hurts a little

Attached: 52624711.jpg (150x350, 15K)

really great fmv intro, the ambient is so top tier you can listen to it without the game, god tier voice acting by actual voice actors, decent maps with very cool architecture (this game could run on 2 MB of shared ram on the psx!!!)
First open world game that had seamless area transitions, amazing colouring. incredibly innovative double-world design with live area morphing.

It's still a very good game. I think LOK:SR is the best, 2 is a lot less good and 3 was terrible.

But yeah, it's a frustrating game to play with poor signposting.

is there some kind of way to get decent quality music from the games? most files I could find are around 128kb/s

Attached: baba01.jpg (900x675, 158K)

It would be extremely agonizing.

>Past Kain probably genocide every Hilden
>Future Kain is waging personal war against the Elder god

Attached: 1537972511793.jpg (560x400, 10K)

Attached: 1533218851535.jpg (528x384, 66K)

Attached: 1537965496649.jpg (560x400, 52K)

>CD devs has a grudge against Amy Hennig

What?

It is indeed pretty obvious.

Attached: KYS.jpg (1024x640, 78K)

and ouroboros, wups I have no apologies for this behaviour. I was only 27, what did I know, haha.

And the first one to dispense his thoughts on the matter appears to be the best one as well.

>And now, you will see the TRUE enemy!
>And NOW you will see the true enemy!
>AND now you will see the true enemy!
>And now you will SEE the true enemy!

128 kbs is fine. its lo fi music if you listen to it anyway, take it as it is.

Man that first blood omen game is so fucking good, played the shit out of it on my PC back in the day

youtube.com/watch?v=oPZztWcpz7o

>feels more like something you would see in a theatre

because voice actor are theatre actors

lets face it, LOK: SR is the only good game in the series. They really tried milking it too much and the plot suffered as a result.

The first one is on gog and it runs pretty smoothly, i played it last year and had no problem at all.

I don't, when I was done suffering through the terrible camera of Defiance I was pretty happy to leave this whole series and its bland gameplay behind.

ITS MY FAVOURITE GAME SERIES
I MISS IT SO MUCH
FUUUUCK

>Face me Kain! Even you shouldn't die a coward's death!
>Isn't it customary to grant the condemned a final request?
>I recall no such courtesy from you...!
Those games were so well written.

I had no issue playing most entries with GoG's releases, only had to tweak some things so Blood Omen 2 would only run on one core.

>the moment Ariel's shriek starts resounding

Every time.

THE CHEESE SHOULD NOT BE DIVIDED

OMG XOXOXOXO I TOTS SHIP RAZIEL (GAY BISHIE VAMPIRE) X JANOS SO HAWT.

Attached: 1024px-Tumblr.svg.png (1024x1024, 14K)

>"LOOK AT HIS BLACK HEART, HOW STILL IT BEATS!....or how it still beats is probably the line"
fucking slayed me.

youtube.com/watch?v=YNWSDvDqm9g#t=29s

Is nosgoth really an arena shooter? I dont see the similarities with Quake or UT.

Was. It's dead, and I mean literally, you can't play it any more. 4 humans with guns/bows/crossbows vs. 4 melee vampires.

His death was one of the most satisfying things in games. How shocked he was about the thing he was serving lmao

Attached: 1493040387005.gif (244x244, 46K)

I forgot it had existed. Servers shut down?

it was poorly balanced towards the humans on some maps with poor verticality, but it wasn't a bad game for a f2p.

Yep. I actually liked it for what it was.

What was the title of the xbox game? I played the shit out of that.

ok let's discuss this:

youtube.com/watch?v=9N2L_zhvuls

In the 10/10 kino opening cinematic you CLEARLY see Kain's jealousy after he says 'cast him in'.

Let's face it. The entirety of LOK 2: was trash, as cain was never a noble figure. he ewas just a trashy fucker. they just wrote around this pure emotion in order to 'deepen' the story, but it's disingenuous as hell, or just poor writing.

fite me

I see maybe an ounce of jealousy and mostly surprise when Raziel shows his wings. But what I see after he says "Cast him in" is feeling bad, at least the maximum amount of feeling bad that Kain is capable of. He doesn't feel bad enough about it to not go through with it but he would rather not have done it if he saw another way

Keep telling yourself that he's not filled with hatred towards Raziel. It's easy to tell. It's just an enormous plot hole.

>Hatred
Lmao why? It wasn't unexpected that the one who got most of his gift would turn out to be a big deal

The whole series was plagued with development hell, every single game has cut content with the biggest offender being Soul Reaver 1.

>let’s face it
I hate faggots like you that try to rally up groupthink. The only weak game is BO2. They’re all solid as fuck.

>fuck your opinion mine is FACT
go be a fucking child somewhere else you pubeless fuck. I hate summer

I'm not downplaying the first game, but I am criticizing the plot, as you can CLEARLY see there was no ulterior motive to Kain torturing Raziel. He had no fucking clue that Raziel would be resurrected by the eldor god, as Kain was UNAWARE of the elder god until the very end of LOK 2.

So yeah: PLOT HOLE. Basically everything Kain says is a big bullshit lie, or it's extremely poorly written. LOOK AT THIS PICTURE AND TELL ME HES NOT BEING A PETTY FUCKER

Attached: file.png (1601x850, 2.52M)

If he hates Raziel so much then why not watch him fall and suffer? What he did instead was turn around and point his eyes down which is not really a sign of enjoying doing this to someone

True enough. I also always saw the story of the first game that way. Kain was simply a despicable antagonist in Soul Reaver and his transition from that to a "emphatic" savior of nosgoth was never properly explained.

But consider this. Even in the intro it is clearly stated that an eternity passed between Raziel being cast down and him reawakening. So much time that his brothers mutated into beasts and Nosgoth became a wasteland. There was time for Kain to regret his actions and develop as a character into his more "emphatic" self we see in SR2 and Defiance. Maybe he even used the Chronoplast before Raziels revival and in part became aware of his mistake/s. My point is that there was the opportunity for Kain to change.

Problem is that was never properly exploited and as such it remains a fairly major plot hole for the series.

Attached: tumblr_okkuqle5U31v8iagro1_400.jpg (400x464, 50K)

Me too. Maybe he'll get the revival he deserves one day.

it's showing your disrespect, you monkey. Does this look like a calculated move? Even IF you are somehow deeply autistic and unable to decypher the very basic emotion portrayed by my screencap, there's still the facts that Kain has no INFORMATION to do the things you pretend he's doing. He had no fucking clue. So yeah, plot hole. Big one.

No wait, it was destinyyyy ;) EX DEE

yeah that's the problem. He's a perfect villain in LOK: that's why I found it a shame that they had no better explanation for his change of character (which would be possible!) other than: ''LOL it was all part of te plan bros!''

> There was time for Kain to regret his actions and develop as a character into his more "emphatic" self we see in SR2 and Defiance

That could obviously be true, it could even be done in a matter of hours, but the plot never communicates this clearly. So we just have to ASSUME kains words are true, which can't be the case, as he was clearly not moving with ulterior motive in the opening sequence.

I think the plot could have been better if kain was just the same old bastard in lok 2: but after the realization that the elder god is a threat against all life and possibly creation, he has a change of heart (pun intended).

In part I blame it on the fact that the first game was never meant to have a sequel. It was meant to end with the destruction of the whole vampire race and thus Kain was never written to last beyond the first game.
Check if you want some screen shots and audio of that: thelostworlds.net/SR1/index.html

But when the sequel time came they probably realized that making just another "Kill Kain" plot is not gonna cut it so they retooled his character. Its lazy but it makes sense.

Attached: Priestess-Priestess-Comic.jpg (500x759, 108K)

Literal headcanon

Correct. People complaining about Defiance ending the way it did forget it's called LEGACY of Kain. At that point the first part is resolved and Kain is, for the first time, actually free. My problem with trying to do anything else Nosgoth-based is the fact entire setting and story are centered around Kain and Raziel. You cannot divorce from the Legacy of Kain.

Attached: LoK_why.jpg (723x534, 172K)

youtube.com/watch?v=O8E79U385oA

FUCK YOU, VAMPIRE

Attached: original_5b944532407f4.jpg (1000x526, 41K)

Bullshit he didn’t know - he’s known full well what’s happened, happening, and will happen. Go and read some plot analyses by much smarter people than you because I can’t be fucked wasting my time with some blow in who has just discovered the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=_5l-CsiaNlw

Attached: 1543702827560.png (1306x974, 2.28M)

Yeah, I think that is likely. You can tell often with shows too where the creators are unsure if a 2nd season is feasible, that they near a 'conclusion' at the final 2 eps, then.. when the show turns out to be a success, they have to suddenly 'open up' the story again at the start of the second season.

It takes skill to write yourself out of these nightmarish plot twists, and although I love the original game, I think the saga would have been better off, if the writer put a little more thought into either 'telling us' why kain is ultimately a dindu nuffin, or if kain just stayed straight evil until he was finally presented with a fact that would alter his stance at least. Now we have to deal with 0 information, and we just have to assume a lot which makes no real sense. It detracted me a bit from 2 as it took me out of the story (which I found excellent otherwise).

It's still an excellent game, both 1 and 2 and especially so if you consider how it was all one on computers that would be destroyed by your average smartphone.

He couldn’t even look at him as the tossed him. Raziel is his son. An eternity has passed and the whole time he knows what must be done when the evolution happens. That’s pain. Re-play SR2 and re-assess.

>It was your self righteius indignation,I counted on it.

It interpreted that completely differently, Kain turning around, refusing to look at what he is ordering, that was always peculiar about this scene, and he didn't have a glint of satisfaction on his face, just anger. It's amazing how perfectly it fit into them later expanding the series.

On the note of SR1, I liked one of the cut ending ideas, about the silenced cathedral activating and destroying every vampire.

Its not impossible. There are plenty of characters in the series to build a game around even without Raziel and Kain. Vorador and Janos Audron come to mind as easy substitutes(as they have similar capabilities to Raziel and Kain). Hell even making a whole new character could work, like a last surviving Razielim, but it would require an actually competent writer to pull off.
Not these modern onions loaded hacks that think Bioshock infinite is deep because they dont get it or that Last of us is great cus it makes them feel stuff and shit.

Attached: d3739598a823d3407b4fb274c139e0ff.jpg (598x425, 36K)

You sound like a pitbull owner, you know that, right?

*onions loaded*

ho ho, that's being unfair to a lot of games. I'm playing the talos principle now, it's fucking nice. Hmm the beginner's guide is excellent, uncharted 2 is greatttt. deadspace 1 is very well done imo, the last of us is very well done as well.

A reimagined game would be best served with cleaned up audio, or REALLY good voice actors. and with good I don't mean nolan north, but actual voice actors. Also: needs English.

They can try to re-add the vamp priest.

For all the shit it gets, I like how some of the things in that vertical slice. Like how it implies that the Saralim may have gotten watered down physical vampire qualities, but make up for it by having these weird shadow qualities. That, and the whole Dark Prophecy involving a Dark/Dead Sun, and a vampire child tied to "an Elder God" thing kinda ties all the cut titles together with the titles that got released.

you've read plot analysis (not ses) by smarter people than yourself (not me bro), but you can't be fucked to surmize it, because your brain couldn't understand the words?

Really? No wonder you liked the plot of SR 2 if you're that bad at remembering and understanding words!

Did all the adverbs make you feel the plot was 'deep'? Oh boy..

Voradors VA died. That makes it 2

I love how much of a cunt Raziel is tonlike everyone in Soul Reaver 2 and forward. Dude’s a straight up asshole to every person he sees in 2.

If you've been manipulated and died so much that you wouldn't look out of place in a Souls game, you'd probably be an asshole too.

Rick: 'that's it, it was all just a test ZZZZZ'
Ouch!

While having the original VA would be great its not a requirement for a sequel reboot.

Point is that there is space for more games even without Kain and Raziel.

fuck man, I made poor raziel die at least a couple of times just to move past a stupid door. Guy's got the right to be a bit grumpy.

trhx for the link btw, big hangover here so I move way too slow today. the amped reaver looks a bit out of touch, kinda cool but not in line with the rest of the colour palette of the game.

>replaying the series
>enjoying all the games
>get to Defiance, the only one I beat as a teen
>get super bored of it

I guess I should go back to it to get a better idea of it, but it’s real dull.

Soul Reaver 1 was honestly amazing though.

I enjoyed the fuck out of SR1. The fact that it had hidden areas and a completely hidden spell system was great.

Opening the Sounding Pipes
The original conclusion of Soul Reaver, in which Raziel destroys the vampire race.

Fuckkk I knew it! Damnn would have made such a great LOK2 if you just rid the earth of its cancerous kind. Then with a plot reveal you'd realize that the elder god has won its game and you get fucked into the most downer ending possible, ending all creation as a blind tool of destruction for blood fued that spiralled out of control. Worst ending possible, would have improved gaming as a whole and would have made LOK 2 a timeless classic!

Only game that allowed horrible endings is PS:T. We'll have to wait another decade till medium dares being less kiddy.

Attached: gezellig ff rellen in frankrijk.jpg (1000x625, 479K)

Any good texture mods for the pc ports?

I like this one:
moddb.com/mods/soul-reaver-1-texture-mini-mod/downloads/sr1-texture-mod-101

another thing that this game did very well is putting you directly in control of your character, and not pestering you with a stupid 'manual of buttons' or tutorial section. the tutorial section is neatly incorporated into the plot. Only some of the gameplay is the weak spot of this game.

>wielding yourself
Raziel isn't in the blade yet right? So he's technically not wielding himself, man its been a while

something like this can only come from indies nowadays. corpocucks cant afford to drop such blackpills since their garabge has to sell and it would get spoilered within a day after release.

you are right.

Yes, sadly. Gaming will stay immature for a while till corporatism gives some more way to more innovation of the actual experience instead of just technical innovation. I report about my stupid hobby every few years to a freind who hasn't touched a game since fallout 2.

I basically tell him there's nothing new since then every few years.

Kain literally tells you that the corruption spread and that he went insane.

razael in smash when?

a twist on the original ending would be so good. As you deal the blow to Kain, Raziel understands that he has doomed the entire earth by his act of revenge. He will have to stsand in the abyss near the elder god for all eternity as it slowly consumes all the life energy from nosgoth. Slowsly becoming more mad as countless ages pass by him, losing his mind, stuck in a shell in limbo, continuously reminded by the Elder god that he was used as the perfect tool, writhing in emotional agony for eternity.

>He had no fucking clue that Raziel would be resurrected by the eldor god, as Kain was UNAWARE of the elder god until the very end of LOK 2.
Nigger, he didn't know about the Eldar God, but he had seen the resurrection in the time chamber. Fucking keep up

after ariels death the insanity starts to spread. kain and the watchers are a "symbiotic entity" as kain puts it.

>I dindu nuffin
Except if he did go insane, how are his actions now not, insane? Did he suddenly get better? Did the pillars suddenly become incorrupted? It's just a plot hole, accept it, masterpieces can have blemishes. It takes a certain mature mind to accept this and still love the work for what it is, rather than for what it isn't quite.

All games run on Windows 10 with rather generic hardware, nothing particular to report. I'm talking from Blood Omen all the way to Defiance.

>Except if he did go insane, how are his actions now not, insane? Did he suddenly get better?
It was more about all the Guardians becoming assholes rather than outright insane. kain is still an asshole, but after a thousand years of seeing Nosgoth turn to shit, he knew he had to do something. The kicker is that the pillars are fucked regardless of what Kain does at the end of Blood Omen

i mean i just dont think it is that important. his actions are totally plausible. he is the fkn leader of a vampire cult race taht dominates that earth after dedfeating their arch enemies. his ego must be gigantic. to then see one of your boons evolve pass you...
when raziel mentions this in defiance or SR2 (at the pillars) kain says smt along the lines that he shouldnt judge to harshly and also implicitly admiting that it was a mistake. (but with the faith thing also kind of inevitable)

also he doesnt torture him. he slays his wings and then throws him into the acidic water. 100% plausible and sound action if you want to instill fear into the other brothers.

Kain doesn't throw Raziel into the abyss on a jealous whim. Kain does it because he learned, from the time chamber, that the winged son had to be thrown into the abyss, so that they could unfuck history together

His death in BO1 was fucking gold. Laughed my ass off when Kain kills him and walks away not giving a shit
youtube.com/watch?v=6fD8eNhv7M4

What's the best way to play each of these games in (((current year)))? I played Blood Omen and its sequel when they came out but that's all I know of the series.

Blood Omen 1 works fine for me.

where is this confirmed ?
why the expressions then ? even if true there must have been a first time it happened in the timeline and we dont if kain is aware of it at that time. unless it is stated explicitly somewhere. (which i am not aware of)

I'll have a son with you, user

Yeah whod want to play soulless reaver

They take actual effort and writing ability to make.

Play them in release order. Start with Blood Omen 1, proceed to the Soul Reaver series and then Defiance. You can play Blood Omen 2, if you want, but it's considered the worst game in the series and has no real relevance to the rest of the story. It's not a BAD game, though

the game was too hard and 10yo me never beat it and i feel like i missed out on so much

PC with texture mods. check the forums for controll set up

these are shitposts of higher standarts.
you wont find them in current year. especially not with the flood of reddit zoomers that has infested this board.

You glorious fucking niggers, I've been searching for the name of that game forever and I just couldn't find it anymore.

For anyone wondering, it's from Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising.

It's mostly laid out at the end of the first game, as well as some hints throughout the game. I doubt very much that Kain discovered Raziel's importance after the fact, considering his elaborate plan. As to his expressions; This could've been a show for Raziel, or simply be surprise that his favorite son is the one that has to be thrown into the abyss. At any rate, I think Amy confirmed it in some AMA

A more direct quote from the game
>Did it trouble you when you ordered me into the abyss?
>No, I had faith in you. In your ability to hate. In your self-righteous indignation

sad state of affairs in your post makes me agree, welp wont stop me from whacking the old ps1 disc in on the emulator on my pc instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=4DOKzTHaPfM

POST THE SPIDERMAN EDITS

GET ME PICTURES
PICTURES OF JAMESON AS KAIN