NEW LEGO STAR WARS GAME

True patricians are hyped for this game. Are you, Yea Forums?

Attached: Lego-Star-Wars-The-Skywalker-Saga.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>the skywalker saga
literally just episodes 1 - 8. the whole franchise, aside from Solo, is about skywalkers and their bullshit. I don't get what this title is advertising

because there's a obi wan movie coming and also rogue one.

Rogue One is about facilitating the destruction of the death star, which ties back into the skywalker story

LISTEN AND BELIEVE!!!
YAAAAASSS QUEEEEN!!!!
TIMES UP!!!!!
THE FORCE IS FEMALE!!!!

The Clone Wars game with the cartoon VAs performing their own grunts and murmurs was very fun.

more like them trying to sell you previous games for new full price again
maximum EA jewery

>vader
ok
>rey
ok
>ren
ok
>maul
uh...why?

Honestly, he's like the one character in the entire series that doesn't interact with a Skywalker. Maybe they're going to throw some Clone Wars shit in

>voice acting
no

disney is trying to rebrand the movies into the skywalker saga because they're trying to distance themselves from 1-6 because they don't own all the rights to them for whatever reason

Based on the trailer sounds like they are remaking all the previous episodes for this big collection, does that mean everyone will talk? Because mute LEGO was the true patrician choice, talking LEGO are soulless

>voice acting
dropped
>if it has grunts option instead of VA
already pre-ordered

Attached: ultra chad old.jpg (475x713, 82K)

Tecnically only half right, Palpatine is Anakin's father in the new canon according to the new comics so Maul is now "Anakin's father's apprentice"

Because despite being an awful character (not sure how he is in TCW and Rebels though since I didn't watch them) he's cool as shit. Spiky edge lord with double laser sword.

I thought that was implied in the old canon as well. Or is the whole Plagueis' experiments with midichlorians completely non canon now?

>mfw nine-episode Super Story

Attached: Ahegao Fha.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Voice acting is cool tho

>soulless voice acting and disney wars garbage
ew

In the old canon Plagueis was the father, now in the new one Palpatine was, I don't know the details but looks like he always knew about life-manipulation trick and used it to create Anakin in Shmi's womb, he just played dumb to force Ani join him with the excuse of investigate the trick together and resurrect Padmé

That's just stupid. What was wrong with Anakin being born from the force as a way to strike back at Plagueis/Sidious' tampering with midichlorians? I always saw Palpatine as a father like figure to Anakin but not a literal father.

He has actual character in Clone Wars and shockingly in Rebels being one of the four good characters.