How many ya got, Yea Forums? You do finish games, right?

How many ya got, Yea Forums? You do finish games, right?

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-15 025153.jpg (635x225, 38K)

I don't give a fuck about achievements except on the rare occasion they give me cool shit in-game.

>arbitrary achievements
no thanks

Silly user, you don't need to jump through imaginary hoops to beat a game

>Achievements on Steam
>Worth a damn shit

What is Steam Achievement manager

>Grinding out alternative weapons for TF2
Those were the days

This thread only served to remind me of how large my backlog has grown.

Attached: Untitled.png (541x73, 5K)

Not really, i do have a rare on though.

Attached: 20190615_115727.jpg (1080x567, 203K)

It can't be that hard to ninja cap if theres no one left on the server to notice, right?

nah, speedrunners have shown to me that achievments in game dont mean crap

>bitched out and used steam achievement manager
I still regret doing that, especially now that poker night most other games have been taken down so I can't do it on a alternate account

No it needs a minimum amount of players.

>Using steam in dutch
Kanker

Never bothered to change the default.

Attached: image.jpg (2713x1221, 1.98M)

3. 1 was on purpose the other two i did out of just playing the damn game so much.

Used to be quite a few, about 80, but then I deleted my Steam account out of pure fucking apathy.

I don't think GoG tracks 100%'d games.

chevos are the faggiest of metrics for vidya completion. Also fuck you and your ilk for making vidya as shitty as it is now a days and helping kill off cheat codes. Since fuck if cheat codes were still alive thriving and achievements were never much of a thing. Well fuck games would not have maybe gone the trend of being easy as fuck and then to a bunch of cinematic faggotry to make try to make up for actual video game content. Since for people who enjoy games of any sort of challange could play them as intended but for people who suck and are dumb well they could just cheat to get through shit and hence everyone from casual to hardcore could be satisfied and could enjoy many more a game letting actual games thrive instead of cinematic faggotry become as big as they did. As an example just take golden eye for the n64 where people of any competence could just play and beat it normally but people who suck and dumb kiddos could just cheat to then be able to enjoy the toy they have bought in whatever the fuck way they may choose to do so.....man fuck achievements i swear.

I have new vegas 100% complete. I'd also have Shogun 2 100% but one of the achievements is to be #1 in the leaderboards so fuck that

Attached: 1328485286894.jpg (300x350, 16K)

rainbow achievement is pure autism that i refuse to participate

It's really easy. I got everything but nade and 4 guns through the story and took less than an hour of grinding to get those.

I play a game once and then move on to the next so none.