Gamers are mentally ill and need treatment

How does it feel that you scum are lower in the social order than literal brain damaged batshit insane psychos who chip-chop their dicks off-off?

Buttblasted sjwmods edition

Attached: 1560086632576.jpg (1226x1395, 343K)

Ignoring the problem won't make it go away

The treatment involves a state issued girlfriend who will fuck the gamers several times a day, part of the "Have sex, incel" initiative.

Attached: 1541569264762.png (1600x1066, 2.15M)

>looking at the fucking daily wire for news with any substance or objectivity

Attached: i sleep.jpg (150x150, 4K)

Attached: gaming disorder.jpg (540x960, 61K)

be productive and don't enjoy things too much, goy

>unironically enjoying videogames

>chip-chop their dicks off-off
Why are you speaking like a child

because I'm a gamer

Yea Forums makes /lgbt/ look neurotypical

He's not wrong. But then again, that definition could be applied to literally any hobby.

jesus you're a moron

>playing video games so much to the point that it harms your well-being and life in general shouldn't be classified as a disorder
well, at least we know Yea Forums can't ever get that disorder because Yea Forums would rather froth at the mouth about transexuals instead of playing video games

Attached: shrug.png (590x322, 7K)

Let's just call them what they are cause Nuleft are current day hippies

So wait

>play games to the point it affects your health and hygiene because you're too lazy to take a shower and brush your teeth
>mentally ill

But by that same note
>literally cut your dick off shoving something into the open wound so that it can resemble an artificial vagina (which is essentially keeping an open wound from healing)
>"totally not damaging to your health and hygiene"

Oh. ok

Attached: a_ov_Pepe_160928.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

That argument could be made about litterally anything.

>Fishing disorder is not about # of hours fished. It's when fishing takes precedence over, hygiene, relationships, finances, etc
>Gardening disorder is not about # of hours gardened. It's when gardening takes precedence over, hygiene, relationships, finances, etc
>Football disorder is not about # of hours played. It's when football takes precedence over, hygiene, relationships, finances, etc

>eat so much you die
>classify it as a disorder
>WOW I GUESS THE JEWS DONT WANT ME TO EAT THEN

I don't think gardening, fishing or football disorder are as widespread as video game addiction.

Well not all transgender people get the genital surgeries

Surely you then agree that getting labeled as a pothead or alcoholic isn't a problem, but a jewish plot to keep white man from having fun?

I wonder (((WHO))) is behind this

I love this because this means they can't get their medicine for free.

Bullshit

The first thing those freaks do is chop off their dicks

I can't wait until we start hearing about people's pets being trans

That's just not true. I'm ending this argument, considering you're just going to make shit up. Good bye

Then you're just an overglorified cross dresser, my mentally ill friend

The amount of trannies that actually follow through with SRS is stupidly small.

So wait, I can start getting gimmes for my vidya addiction AND stop my HRT treatments?
Today is a great fucking day.

So I can call in at work for having gamer?

Alcohol should be illegal to buy and consume.
T. Alcoholic

Attached: 1516286540640m.jpg (1024x797, 59K)

Ironically trannies play a lot of video games and get involved in some of the most mentally ill aspects of gaming, like speed running. Wow, who could've imagined!?

Attached: 1560486470337.png (860x782, 734K)