Wishlist bread?

Post wishlist for upcoming Steam summer sale

Attached: HMu1zuA.png (971x780, 553K)

>Uppers
the fuck? that game's getting a western release?

Yeah
It was due to come out last winter but Marvelous delayed and is fucking quiet about it
FUCK

>Game doesnt come out ye
>THIS YEAR SUMMER SALE

Attached: 1560512361363.png (573x399, 331K)

FO4 GOTY @ $19.99 or less
Skyrim SE @ $9.99 or less
Civ4 Complete @ anything less than $7.50 at this point (pref. $4.99)
Tron 2.0 @ $2.49 or less
FRACT OSC @ $3.74 or less

That's it for now. I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting.

Attached: wishlist.png (716x953, 438K)

Fuck off with your shill thread Steamdrone

Reported

show currency you coward

>destiny 2
LOL

>destiny 2 is coming to steam

oh...cool..

Fuck off Epic cuck

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

it's literally one of the worst games ever made

hence my enthusiasm for it

Attached: Capture.png (957x712, 469K)

i have a backlog so i'm not gonna buy anything

>Cheap as chips games

Just fucking buy them already do you not have a fucking job retard

I'm not going to post all 100+ games in my wishlist, but here are the top dozen.

I don't build wishlists for particular sales. A lot of these games have been in my wishlist for a long time, and I probably won't buy most of them this year. To be honest, I don't even really need to wait for these games to be cheaper — some of them might even be worth full price — but my Steam library is already so saturated with indie games that I haven't played, it just doesn't make sense to add more right now, unless it's a "now or never" type of situation where there's some reason to believe that a game's price won't be matched in future sales. Most of my new games come from bundles now, rather than direct Steam purchases, because when a game is in a $1 bundle then I know it's probably the best deal I'll ever get. Otherwise, if it's just a regular Steam sale, I might as well just wait because the next Steam sale will be just as good and I probably won't have time to play the game in the meantime.

Attached: Untitled.png (952x2211, 1.36M)

>sekiro
>published by activision
>ever going on sale

I hope Dark Souls 3 gets the same discount on the sale. I don't have the money on me right now to buy it.

Attached: 25729707227.jpg (498x689, 128K)

i forgot to post it

Attached: palemoon_2019-06-15_13-20-18.png (504x946, 510K)

Despite what the game industry would like you to believe, not every game is worth $60, and therefore $10 is not always "cheap" relative to the quality of, or amount of content in, any given game. I'm sure he has more than $10 of disposable income, but if he can wait a couple of weeks and get the same thing for less money, he might as well do that. To be fair, the $1 game in his playlist is cheap enough that any possible discount is hardly worth the wait, but it also looks like a shitty meme game which he shouldn't buy anyway.

So why don't you just calm down? It's a fucking Steam sale thread. Getting mad at people for taking advantage of discounts, especially in a Steam sale thread, is beyond autism. I'm sure you have the mental capacity to have realized by now that not everyone who buys games during Steam sales is literally impoverished to the point where they need to buy games at a discount in order to afford food.

And you — just fuck off, tripfag. Nobody on this anonymous board cares about your identity.

>Shenmue III
>"Coming soon"
ouch

Hey GladiumTonitrua! Keep up the posts man. Loving those posts

Not really aiming for anything for Summer Sale, I have like 800-1000 games on my backlog on Steam alone, plus I've nuked my whole wishlist recently because my tastes have changed through the years. I think I'll grab Yakuza 0 if it's on sale.

Attached: Capture.jpg (961x1328, 190K)

Only 2 because I have way to many fucking games in my backlog to even think about getting more

Attached: wl.png (970x451, 311K)

played all the games in my wishlist so theres only this left

Attached: 1530157338367.png (1003x518, 123K)