why exactly do you play video games?

Attached: getout.png (701x597, 71K)

Attached: 5y9HL2i.jpg (900x452, 210K)

I don't know.

I'm gonna go with escapism.

I don't really play video games.

I just... I just want to end this.

they help me forget about how horrible my life is
shows also help, but they often have times when there's just a panning shot or whatever & your mind starts working an the suffering slips in

Attached: marche.jpg (332x152, 8K)

Because they're fun. Jesus what is wrong with you people?

>fun

Attached: Lindy_Gun.jpg (1065x859, 76K)

Playing video games with step by step guides is the only thing I'm capable for.

Attached: achievements.jpg (334x385, 20K)

Games were fun until I realized I'm bad in them and no amount of practice ever helped with that.

I enjoy walking, running & jumping like everyone else.

Only hobby i developed.

i don't know

Attached: 1525479919575.jpg (800x1300, 418K)

He did absolutely nothing wrong, he just wanted his friends and his brother to accept who they really were because there was nothing wrong with it

I need something to drone out my tinnitus

Because I'm 29, have no job, no skills, live with my parents and just the idea of leaving the house to get a job makes me terrified. Video games help a bit but sometimes I can't even play something without thinking that I'll die alone in the streets. My parents should've just kicked me out of the house when I was 18, I would be death by now and in peace.

It was for fun that I started

It was to see what new ideas would come later

It was to understand what my passion in life might be

Now, it's a literal time waster once I've run out of things needed to do in the day, and so the remaining hours just go quickly or I'm just waiting to sleep.

Now it's yet another topic to keep up to date on just to have something to discuss with friends that never contact me first.

Don't fucking reply to me again faggot

I don't.
Video games are fucking gay.

Attached: bideo gaem.png (883x1349, 836K)

All I wanted was to be alone to play my games. Now I've gotten my wish and the loneliness of my granted wish is settling in after 2 years of intentional isolation.

You are a narcissist to the core. You are not a victim, nor special.

fuck off thelastpsychiatrist

Because I know they used to be fun and I'm retreading familiar ground hoping for a spark

Cringe

To bury the pain.

Attached: big grimm.png (1358x785, 313K)

Out of habbit i guess.
Also, out of hope that I'll find a good game, even though there's not a lot out there.
I also like to use it as a gathering point for being social with someone, instead of just talking over the phone.
In general, I just have a hard time simply talking with people, without having something to do meanwhile.

Because video games are a fascinating medium that can provide a variety of different feelings, from simple fun to serious emotions.

The interactivity allows for all kinds of interesting potential. Something about it makes it infinitely more engaging than other types of entertainment for me.