Why did they change his name from Black Face to Metal Face? This game is dubbed by Brits...

Why did they change his name from Black Face to Metal Face? This game is dubbed by Brits, they're not suppose to give a shit about that sort of stuff

Attached: MetalFaceArtwork.jpg (735x980, 176K)

Because you take into consideration other countries you're shipping the game to.
For example older games don't use the name "yo-yo" because that's an actual trademark in canada

>Black Face
>Face isn't black
They did us a favor if you ask me

I don't see anything resembling a black face in your image

They already had to change Brown Face since it was offensive in India.

>that whole arc when you confront him for the final time
>tfw when you awaken your powers on his ass at prison island

I might have to replay this gem

Attached: 1476740662499.jpg (671x649, 190K)

>Norio fucking Wakamoto in japanese version

>some random shitter in english

The game is full of random shitters and they all sound great, which really highlights how bad the typical english dub.

who cares metal face is a better name anyway, fits better considering how mechonis works

Because America has had a massive influence on British culture, unfortunately.

Most of the robots have no faces because they're mooks

The elite units are given faces to show that they're badasses, that's why they're called the Faces

OP guy is a Face and is black, which is why he's called the black Face

A metal Face would be any goddamned fucking Face because they're all fucking robots

Couldn't they just call him the Obsidian Face or something

Ebony Face?

>A metal Face would be any goddamned fucking Face because they're all fucking robots
Yes, since he's the first one they met, Metal face is really fitting.

Literally who?

When did you realize who metal face was? I realized it about 15 minutes before its revealed.

For this reason alone you are a fucking pleb if you haven't played it with the Japanese dub.

Immediately because of Wakamoto. The question the whole time for me was "Why?" and not "Who?".

Prologue. I didn't play Xenoblade until after Shulk's reveal trailer and Mumkhar had a similar voice and weapons to Metal Face.

I'm about to try to defeat Zanza for second time, the first time he fucking rape in his second form, now I have better weapons and I'm level 80, my party is Shulk Reyn and Sharla, could you give me a tip before start?

Yeah don't use Sharla.

his face is white how retarded are japs

Why? She is my healer and my waifu

play the game

His dub voice is still solid. Better than any of the voices in xenoblade 2.

Better question, when realized that the mechons have humas inside? I realized it when I talked with a girl in colony 9, after defeat Xord he was her father

obsessed

Sharla is a self fulfilling prophecy. If you're use a good third damage dealer you wont need the heals and she does shit for damage

Who do you recommend instead?

The one who was bon in a world of strife, but against the odds chooses to fight.

He has a shitton of agility, it could work, thanks based senpai

>This game is dubbed by Brits, they're not suppose to give a shit about that sort of stuff

I don't think you know anything about current day UK.

Speaking of Sharla, when will Takahashi make a based healer that doesn't suck again?

Attached: citan.jpg (320x240, 11K)

>Black Face
>Literally the only part of him that isn't black is the face

Attached: 1555206164987.png (1373x833, 59K)

I think I figured it out when you first fight on Prison Island. Up until then I didn't really think the face Mechon were people.

The Black Wreckage is a landmark in Xenoblade Chronicles. It is located at the lower level of Fallen Arm. It is near Digit 5 Beach. It marks the final resting place of Metal Face and its pilot, Mumkhar, after their final confrontation with the party at Sword Valley. There is a Heart-to-Heart - "Eternal Scars" - between Melia and Dunban nearby.

Attached: Black_wreckage.jpg (2560x1600, 2.03M)