Final Fantasy XIV

Who else here /READY TO RIP/?

Attached: 1558666781467.webm (700x392, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Manjukowai_FF14/status/1139828696427061248
twitch.tv/videos/439072441?t=01h09m43s
youtube.com/watch?v=wxPsucXGkm4
twitch.tv/videos/439072441?t=01h52m39s
yourcountdown.to/final-fantasy-xiv-shadowbringers-early-access
youtu.be/gmffV4oKZu4
youtu.be/uOXqE6KxVEQ
youtu.be/rkuAkhc3IXU
twitter.com/SOKENsquareenix/status/1139742443580997632
youtube.com/watch?v=MYG8kyImHPY
youtube.com/watch?v=h-DQoTzcL_0
youtu.be/obkNOE-lRf0?t=2m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thoughts?

Attached: FFXIV_PUB_52nd_PLL_17_Minfilia.png (1500x2000, 907K)

>the vast majority of """hardcore""" raiders use cactbot
lmao
literally just transforming the fight into Simon Says.
Fucking shitters.

>new actions and traits for Crafters and Gatherers

Crafters in particular already feel like they have a pretty complete toolset, I wonder what else they could even add at this point

WE FALL

How long will it take modders to fix her toes?

Everyone's going to be wearing the free GNB gear at level 60, but do you have a glamour ready for 70-80? You don't want to look like some kind of basic bitch, right GNB bros?

Attached: cumdrinker.png (430x491, 345K)

The expert roulette, not level 70 specific. My mistake.

I'm going to use the outfit I wear on my PLD so the transitioning feels more natural.

I'm sorry I just checked your gear and you aren't even i400? Nope, not happening in MY expert roulette.

I for one actually enjoy the job appearance and don't feel the need to be a specshul snowflake with a glowing Eureka weapon and gold saucer tights.

I do wanna look like the basic bitch GNB from the trailer. Or give me Seifer's outfit

just a simple "yes" would have been a sufficient answer, GNB bro...

Sorry bro...

So I've never played FFXIV, but the animations look really sweet. But don't the screen get really cluttered when you have several people using abilities close to each other?

if she turns out to be evil i'm throwing the first under the bus in a heartbeat

I have a level 60 set ready AND a final set ready at 70. Glamour is the true endgame and I am no slouch.

Yes, you can turn off other people's ability effects. Also greatly helps performance.

Mate losing your eyesight because of holy spam is just part of the experience.

>Oracle of Light
>In a world where Light threatens to kill everything
It's not looking good.

I got a full set of the omicron tank armor to swap into

You can set your game options to filter out other people's spell effects

350 is still fine for expert roulette you Mongoloid it only drops like 355 gear in the first place

Show me your HUDs, I need inspiration on changing mine

Attached: 1560426362025.png (650x1011, 583K)

I'm using one glam for all tanks

Pay real money to guarantee hq

cant' decide if I want to be dante or nero for GUN. But I'm also thinking of doing a fem squall glam. only problem is I need shit from the fashion report and I can't get motivated to do it

POST ELVES

I was hoping they'd just get rid of the crossclass system entirely. Giving everyone Steady Hand II and Byregot's Blessing is a decent start but until you get the Stormblood actions you still need stuff like Careful Synthesis, Hasty Touch, Manipulation and Waste Not. And even at max level things like Ingenuity, Innovation, Comfort Zone, Muscle Memory and Piece by Piece are all really important, so they haven't relieved the need to level every crafter at all.

I dont really feel like current tank sets mesh well with GNB. Skallic is one of the better ones

Heavensward was hovering around 200k-300k active subs throughout the expansion

Stormblood was hovering around 500k for its expansion

According to Yoship, the current active subs is hanging around 1 million. So if you're finding all of these horrible players, chances are they're a newfag or wowfugee.

Perhaps I wasn't clear, I'm asking if you have a glamour set that suits the GNB aesthetic for leveling from 70-80 before you get your AF gear. 60-70 you've got the basic set that we haven't seen yet, level 80 you've got your AF gear... but what about 70-80??

based, thanks bros

Not really seeing as most of the tanks will lose aggro nearly instantly and they’ll die to boss due to their 50k health being dropped in 3 attacks.

>revolverklinge
German is a kino language

How is the worst girl related to this thread, though?

Attached: comeonboy.jpg (355x369, 24K)

yep

Attached: ffxiv_29052019_013009_153.jpg (398x668, 40K)

fuck savages

fuck Elidibus

AND FUCK MHIGGERS

Attached: me (2).jpg (342x283, 31K)

Less than zero time, those sandals aren't new gear.

Is it at all surprising, just look at what addons WoW players are using in their games and how many use them.

Attached: Most popular WoW addons.jpg (1721x700, 274K)

If that's the case for leveling, midan and alexandrian gear is always sitting in my armory chest lol

Downgrade compared to original desu

You're an idiot. Holding aggro has to do with which abilities you're using not your item level, and even an entire group at the minimum item level for expert roulette can easily clear every dungeon as long as they aren't an idiot like you thinking Scaevan welfare gear makes it okay not to avoid telegraphs

That looks like absolute fucking garbage

Replied in the wrong tab

Attached: __matoya_miqo_te_and_y_shtola_final_fantasy_final_fantasy_xiv_and_odin_sphere_drawn_by_haimerejzero_ (2620x2480, 971K)

>wowfugee.

Makes you wonder how many people jumped ship from WoW after the absolute failure that was BFA.

Flame Lieutenant

Attached: q1hej4zvm3rx.jpg (1680x1050, 535K)

Attached: 1559084218826.png (370x602, 146K)

>controller

Attached: ffxiv_06152019_023737_689.png (1920x1080, 3.47M)

>it's known that worlds consumed by either light or darkness are useless to ascians as they're devoid of aether and can't be rejoined
>As the hero we're going to stop the world being consumed so people don't die
>brainlets : What the fuck? We're going to be working together with ascians?
It's almost like we don't have the same goal or anything.

Field Commander Coat because barely anyone else even has it

Does anyone have the slides/like for the slides for the last live letter?

I don't understand why the wowfugees are jumping to this game when there are plenty of other mmos to chose from since wowfags hate weeb shit.

This is why everyone in this thread should believe me.

Attached: me.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

The average wow player does harder PVE more frequently than the average XIV player. The people who play this game are really really really fucking bad at it, as Savage and Ultimate clear rates show

Make sure you make it so a lot of the unnecessary bullshit like the map, duty list, main scenario guide, exp bar, side hotbars etc can all be toggled off separately with macros other wise you're not minmaxing your eyes

Attached: 4654.png (1919x1079, 3.23M)

which katana is that

Why does fHaurchefant look like she's about to cuck the prince of wales?

No, but I realized I've been raiding on normal mode instead of easy mode like a fuckton of these faggots who then come and brag here about their savage or ultimate clears.
If they ever ban Cactbot you can be sure the clear rates for "hard" content will tank deeper and faster than the fucking Titanic.

>Hiding your character for the screenshot
Based

The issue is that if the ascian wins the source is hit by a calamity.

>still haven't shown any gunblades other than the lvl 80 AF and the CE

They'll all look shit.

Attached: final_fantasy_viii_gunblades_by_ezekdesigns_d8gr32x-pre.jpg (752x1063, 61K)

Obviously the only way to solve this is to remove both damage skills and ogcd heals. And also make all healing jobs limited as their entire purpose is to service other jobs in instanced group content.

Damn, guess I should’ve found better people when queuing up because every single person that had shit gear resulted in a failure to complete.

There aren't any other MMOs to choose from. The only other games are ESO which has garbage combat and is zenimax bullshit, Guild Wars 2 which is even more tranny filled nonsense than XIV with even the writers being in on it, and completely irredeemable shit like BDO and other Korean kusoge

Until PSO2 and WoW classic release arrive XIV is the only option

Attached: file.png (820x714, 1.36M)

>implying I'm not the tree.

Attached: 1559622292647.jpg (900x692, 210K)

Attached: chrome_2019-06-15_07-38-03.jpg (583x683, 60K)

I wonder if she's just an avatar of an avatar or if Hydalyn decided to give Minfilia another life

Oh well. That doesn't look too bad actually.

Gryphonskin eyepatch/sky pirate's fending coat from 60-80
Just need something for the hands and bottom half.
Closest pic I could find to the look I'm going for.

Attached: 1548343434473.png (640x872, 593K)

Alisaie better not die and turn Alphinaud against us.

Attached: 1560382407827.jpg (800x600, 104K)

Every time I queue for a roulette without people from my FC I regret it

The sad part is these people who use these addon on in FFXIV don't consider it cheating since you still have to react to it the same way a criminal thinks he/she isn't evil since they're not killing anyone.

It's the best looking katana in the game!
Gordian Katana, go clear A4S, can be unsynced.

Attached: 2018-03-12 12_38_43-FINAL FANTASY XIV.png (1910x545, 1.72M)

Well, gunblade is the dumbest looking weapon type in FF to begin with, so I really doubt there will be even one that actually looks somewhat cool.

I've actually wanted to get it for a while now, thanks

The best looking katanas are the ones that aren't actually katanas but superior waito piggu sabres

The amount of times I have to remind groups I party with that callouts are not an excuse to not know the mechanic is astounding. Most players might as well be told to breath

it could be that world's version of Minfiilia

>Trailer features Alphinaud holding her body while darkness stuff is happening around them
She dead

Attached: 1551324427053.gif (647x534, 1.55M)

If there are any that look like historical revolver sabres or pistol swords that would be god tier.

Attached: tumblr_mhdjguCTr61rubnq0o1_1280.jpg (873x544, 245K)

Nouh...

There are just certain mechanics you suck at, I remember I couldn't for the life of me figure out the reaper phase in O3S fast enough, yet a static member would know the safe spot within 0.5seconds.

I want to make a mhigger gunbreaker.

im sorry bro

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XIV_ SHADOWBRINGERS Launch Trailer (00_03_13.500) 0002.png (1920x1080, 970K)

Post the good version.

Attached: 1541928769678.png (798x598, 208K)

Did they show the 6th zone yet?

Nobody ever dies for real in a trailer. Also I'm pretty sure she's immortal for story purposes since she appears in the bahamut coil storyline

>Sky Pirate's Coat of Fending
Good taste

Woe betide the man that stands with the Weapon of Light, for death will be his reward. Death for him, his kin, and all that he holds dear.

>The people who play this game are really really really fucking bad at it, as Savage and Ultimate clear rates show
>really really really

even if you added 10 more really it would not describe how bad most of the playerbase is. If you like mmo's for pve endgame and you have a life or responsibility steer clear. I would have preordered long time ago but knowing how hard it was to raid if you don't have a full group going into the expansion I'll just sit it out or join during a good looking patch.

I just want a good mmo without a faggy shit playerbase that I can do endgame pve with

What do you think is going to be the most fun DPS in Shadowbringers?

It kinda looks like they're dumbing down everyone to RDM level. I hope that's not the case.

It helps to run those fights a lot. I got confused with the doritos in O8S for a long time but now they are the easiest part

They've talked about this multiple times, story events happen in a time vacuum. For example, there's nothing stopping you from doing DRG 30-50 while Estinien is Hogg'd.

Always happy to spread the love.
The blade and the colored spots on the scabbard have a slight, subtle glow when the weapon is unsheathed, and it is dyeable. Have fun with it.

Then they're not katana.
Begone, filthy ijin
They have valid uses in certain glam in which they look better than classic katana, I agree. Well, 95% of the katana in the game look like gaudy chink shit anyway.

Attached: 2019-02-20 10_48_14-FINAL FANTASY XIV.png (1920x1080, 3.52M)

The WoW community would laugh at people who used DBM in TBC and the start of Wrath.
Then something changed and they started laughing at people who didn't.
I always thought Square did a better job of requiring it that Blizzard because they use stuff like music to let you know when a phase has changed so you don't really need an addon to point it out, most attacks are well telegraphed in advance too or on a strict loop so you can remember when they come in.
WoW's mythic raiding is a lot harder, it's much more frantic even with DBM so I understand why everyone relies on it.
Maybe this is also interesting but there have been addons in WoW that went even further beyond but Blizzard actually stepped in to break them. I'll try and keep pic related simple but basically you need single players to stand on the swirlies in order to not wipe the raid, at the time there was an addon where you could assign specific spots to specific players ahead of the fight and when those danger areas appeared they would all get their own unique arrow floating above their heads pointing where they specifically needed to move to, thus eliminating any kind of coordination required by the team.

Attached: 7872.png (830x475, 508K)

mmmh
NIN from the looks of it, although the idea of having to clip every ninjutsu isn't that appealing

NIN seems to be the most technical now

Irrelevant, you can still interract with Urianger after he collapsed if you didn't finish Coils/extreme quests in the Waking Sands, fight Estinien in DRG 50 after he turned into Nidhogg and cook for Lolorito in CUL 50 after the events of 2.55. Each quest happens in its respective time bubble.

WE FALL

NIN still looks fun.

that storyline is in the past. NPCs will die whenever they want

All content is set during the patch that it's added.

I fucking hate this. You don't need to look at the map while in combat, it's literally just taking up space for no reason
>non-skills stuff on combat hotbars instead of a single shared hotbar

Attached: 1547911653804.jpg (250x250, 16K)

How long until they gut NIN for being too "stressful"?

She's in the trust system, everyone in there has guaranteed invulnerability. Mainly thancred since he's the only tank.

When Blizzard realized that everyone used DBM they started designing their fights with the assumption that everyone would be using it, adding tons of shit to keep track of.

>Map next to hotbars

This is the worst.

When the weeb stigma finally clears off/samurai stops existing and all the shitters flock to it.
So hopefully never.

>NIN is literally the only fun job left
>it's also never going to be anything but the TA+LB bot

Attached: file.png (664x321, 176K)

>She's in the trust system, everyone in there has guaranteed invulnerability
Yoshi explicitly said otherwise during one of the E3 interviews. You get something like a soul crystal upon completing a dungeon that allows you to rerun it with the Trusts available at that point in the story. He went out of his way to say this means that just being in the Trust System didn't mean someone was safe for the story.

dead game

Attached: 2019-06-15_02-55-13.png (324x122, 100K)

Yes basically.
When everyone was using World-Quest-Auto-Completer they tripled how long it takes to complete world quests in BFA compared to Legion to fuck them.
But Square Enix is still designing them with the assumption that you aren't using mods because PS4 players exist.

This is the cold hard truth and I don't have nostalgia for wow so classic doesn't really interest me even though I love watching classic footage. Also PSO2 is not worth it if you like the old school pso games. Even NA psu was more of a faithful sequel. I

Attached: 1492001584538.jpg (318x313, 11K)

Their damage looks better and I like using LB anyways since nobody else ever uses it.

You do need to look at the map in a lot of fights

>no earring on right ear
You can't just post that without providing sauce

Is SAM still the moster braindead melee job?

Xenogears raid when?

Attached: Show-Them.jpg (1200x667, 342K)

Literally name one fight where you have to look on the map instead of the markers

not when rdm exists

Every job is braindead in Shadowbringers.

No reason if you have markers on the ground.

twitter.com/Manjukowai_FF14/status/1139828696427061248

Snippit from the guys WIP doujin.

i had a SAM in ghimlyt dark who did 2k overall dps. we had to do air strike twice. what i want to know is what happens when both dps players are like that guy

that's not drg

People that have tried Gunbreaker has said that it's a boring class to play. Much more boring than Paladin.

I would say that DRG now will be similarly braindead.

What makes shitters flock to my job

DRG, NIN, and SAM remain literally the same. MNK doesnt know what it wants to do. BRD is mostly unchanged. MCH looks ok, but people who mastered SB version hate it. DNC looks fun. BLM is the same. SMN simplified a bit but still the same.

Honestly everyone besides DRK, MNK, AST, and SCH are good.

>tell shitters, retards and newfags that SAM is the "braindead melee DPS class" and that they should play that
>get shitters, retards and newfags SAMs parsing 2k DPS in content
You fags brought this on yourselves, honestly.

Based

I see so many people on ultros using it now, but that doesn't make it any less amazing. If I end up not liking my current one I'm switching to that.

Attached: gunbreaker glamour.jpg (2560x1440, 818K)

I want her asscheeks back.

What i hate about SE is they will keep trying to cater to players like this when they WILL fuck it up even if there was 1 button to do DPS.

Its another reason why I didn't bother too much with this expac and any liveletters.

Only ninja is a non braindead melee now. In ShB Sam Mnk and Drg got butchered as far as complexity goes.
Still going mnk next tier because its the only melee I havent done savage prog with. May or may not take it to Alex Ultimate.

>SAM remain literally the same
Hagakure being gone means the job literally plays itself now.

Post your fucking data center

how did they butcher DRG?

>DRG
>SAM
>butchered
What? DRG even gets extension from positionals, something MNK should have but still doesnt.

twitch.tv/videos/439072441?t=01h09m43s

lalalalalalala

What should I do with red and yellow scrips this late? Should I just get AF sets for glamour?

Attached: 1491537468194.png (987x1161, 992K)

DRG is the exact same.

>lalanigger
>pairs alisaie with estinien
this is all kinds of cringe and unbased, what are you talking about

Hagakure is a huge kenki/sen management tool for Samurai, taking it away is a big no-no for complexity.

i play ninja because I wish I was born a girl, and I want the chad Samurai to tell me he loves me like I was a cute girl. I'll never become a tranny because no trannies ever pass, I want to be a real girl.

If anyone is going to die its Thancred, his personal narrative is a dead-end outside of "I want to protect my daughterfu". Alphinaud and Alisaie are basically the main characters, Uriange goes through something in ShB to make him important again, and Y'shtola now has the character development of having to carry on the title and legacy of her probably dead mentor. Literally every single patch people just assume one of the twins is going to die and it never happens because they still have stories to be told.

I don't know what he's talking about because DRG remained largely the same other than getting 30 seconds regardless when you go into Life.
>new jump in Life
>got an extra part of the standard combo so now you have a 6 button combo
>2 eyes to enter life now
>only jump makes eyes now
>got an extra AoE move that combos off of sonic thrust that also extends BotD
Probably missing something, but that's it

SAM absolutely was butchered. All decisionmaking removed in favor of double midare memes.

Can't keep me grounded lorefags

Attached: 65782191923.png (256x256, 66K)

user, what are you talking about, everyone told me SAM had no complexity to it at all, could these people have been lying to me?

god knockoff dubbed titania makes me want to puke

based and reptilepilled

No more timing needed for LotD, you always start out with maximum time for guaranteed 3 Nastrond.

>Soken does it again
How can one man be so powerful?

Attached: 1552308337048.png (675x675, 476K)

Yeah, go figure.

That's Alphinaud...

NOOOOO YOUR FEET ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CLIPPED HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN MUH IMMERSION

Attached: 1505274066513.png (845x569, 980K)

>muh sub
>devs use dub in presentations
>teaser and extended teaser weren't even lipsync'd in the japanese versions
Fuck off weeb.

STOP IT

"decision making"
you mean using hagakure instead of midare
wow

Yea Forums just shitposts about jobs they don't like, who could have guessed?

It's especially funny with all the dubfags that were infesting the thread at the time.

>devs use dub
that's fine though, gets the plebs to pay for japanese game

Stop showing me Gunblader because now I want to come back even though I said never again

>other than getting 30 seconds regardless when you go into Life
This is a pretty big change also, you now have 90s cd of bfb which means it will better line up with 2 nastronds.
Optimisation now is going to be piss easy.

That's because the international audience is larger than just the japanese one, so they cater to them for those things. Same reason the presentation slides have english in large text with japanese in smaller text underneath. Has nothing to do with dub quality regardless.

>Alphinaud has more doujins than Alisaie
I'm gonna make Ala Mhigo look like a joke.

Also
>MNK gets grease lightning 4 in wind stance
>But fire gets 10% bonus instead of 5% now
>So in wind you get 40% damage buff with 20%gcd reduction in GL4
>fire gets 30% from GL3 and 10% from fists of fire
>Damage buffs are multiplicative so its actually 1.3*1.1 or about 43% damage buff
> So FoF with GL3 has 43% damage with 15% gcd reduction
>Also no more internal release LOL

What the fuck were they thinking?

Not really. Only needing 2 eyes for life really simplified the job. Overall the job is a lot simpler with slightly more incentive to hit one positional (but also lost a positional in its rotation). The new dive is cool but overall the job is even easier now.

Attached: 1540666217919.jpg (580x548, 34K)

>got an extra part of the standard combo so now you have a 6 button combo
Raiden Thrust is an upgraded True Thrust. So the combo will still be 5 hits.
note how it says: cannot be assigned to a hotbar

They loose Heavy Thrust, but disembowel now has the dmg buff.

Like it's not a joke already.

Yes but its more than that. You also had to be planning ahead on SAM based on where it was in your cd and what mechanics are coming out.

But you are likely a brainlet who has never done ultimate content so i dont expect you to understand.

Why does Yea Forums (and the t̶r̶a̶n̶n̶i̶e̶s̶ elite community in their discords) hate samurai?

Ok, and it's still rancid bottom-of-the-barrel shit

Two eyes for life when only jump gives you eye is no different than jump and spine shatter because you're still entering LotD at the same time regardless. DRG barely changes.

Because it's popular.

Because you actually care about what any of them have to say.

Bravely ripoff

every class has to plan ahead to optimize their rotation for mechanics except RDM
nothing about that is going to change
dumb parse tranny

SMN feels way simpler now
>no DWT trance + aetherflow management
>no tri disaster management
>no rouse
>an improved AoE kit
>phoenix works basically the same as bahamut

Thats the point moron. It barely changes and looses complexity it has before. The rotation is even more braindead now and new blood for blood is 90sec which means you dont even need to think about buff alignment.

So, your reaction if near the end these characters are available in the Trust?

Gaius
Estinien
Solus

general parsefaggotry

No rDPS and it attracts shitters who want LE BEEG DAMAGE XDD. BLM is the same, but BLM requires precise positioning to get the most uptime which is why most BLM learn as RDM then optimize as BLM once they see where all the aoes go and mechanics work out

Unacceptable!

>Titania has an appropriate accent given her myth origin
>This angers the JPfags because it's not an anime character they can recognize
So that's the thing we are going to go on about for the next 2 years, eh?

Attached: 1553161915004.gif (500x470, 1015K)

Probably won't be long till people start posting cropped nude filters of her in here like Fordola, Lyse and Alma.

Reminds me of a younger Leanne from Resonance of Fate.

Attached: SMG.png (394x355, 124K)

she sounds like a league character so I automatically hate it

you make it sound like this is hard instead of something that becomes natural as you learn the fight

>it attracts shitters who want LE BEEG DAMAGE XDD.
maybe it would attract them less if people stopped directing these faggots to it in the first place

>30 year old woman pretending to be a kid
>accent

The job is literally designed for beginners, as is RDM

>He thinks hitting your cooldowns on time is "planning"

Attached: 1540875323497.gif (245x250, 967K)

>It's okay when Japan does it though

Attached: smug ran.png (442x472, 317K)

>thinks people are complaining about the accent
The absolute state of dubrainlets.

>nothing about that is going to change
What is there to "plan ahead" with Shadowbringers jobs?

yes because they actually do it well

Cute!

At least this pretty much puts the Titania = Alisaie theory to rest.

Exactly, it all but confirms that it's her based on the dub voice.

What's the least cucked melee? I don't wanna prep the bull.

I can't find it, but in one of the interviews on SB and samurai release, Yoshida mentioned samurai was designed to be a difficult job. I think that it's rather something like "low skill floor, medium/high skill ceiling".

>I know that because I don't understand japanesse

Attached: smug classy redman.png (1668x1636, 1.78M)

>Field Commander Coat
So does that require wins on a specific map or something? I've only played frontlines once.

Midgardsormr is by far the coolest mount I've gotten so far. I planned on doing Vanu Vanu quests to get their flying snake but now I barely even want it.

>ou make it sound like this is hard instead of something that becomes natural as you learn the fight

Maybe its not hard in the easy content you do brainlet. But in mechanic heavy fights there is a bit more to it.

Ain't less cucked than a selfish job with no party buffs, so SAM

So are there actually people out there that want 1.0 servers for XIV?

SAM and BLM.

I don't have to know japanese to know what a kid sounds like

>you need to understand a language to tell if it's well performed or not
youtube.com/watch?v=wxPsucXGkm4

All of them.

Scaevan armor. Can't wait to see the matching gunblade.

"People"? No.

t. cactbot user

Only XI babs who can’t press more than one button every 45 seconds

nice gunbro

t. grey parser

Too bad you won't want to use it because it isn't rare, same reason nobody wears AF gear despite it looking good.

>I know how japanesse children sound like!
>I know that because I listen to japanesse 30-year olds do child voice impressions.

Attached: really.gif (500x281, 854K)

go play guild wars 2 faggot

The only mount I use is my chocobo. Fuck this brainwashing of rare stuff being the only valid option.

all the shitty SAMs use AF so I can't

Here is what will happen fags
>Alisaie turns into Titania
>we beat the shit out of her
>she turns back and all is well
>she gets killed off later in the story

>subfag
yikes

I know because every fucking morning I hear japanese kids passing by my window dipshit

Quit being a pussy and prove those niggers wrong. Wear that fucking AF set son.

>all hope is lost
>only the WoL stands
>final boss time
>"I got your back bro"
>Ilberd shows up to save everyone
I hope you're all ready for the most kino moment in XIV.

Sure thing, user.

Attached: 156784567534.jpg (475x356, 54K)

>Quit being a pussy
Literally impossible for xiv players who constantly need validation.

Attached: 1548024446387.png (229x252, 26K)

With her as a trust partner, she's pretty much confirmed immortal for the whole expansion.

>healers screeching and throwing tantrums that they can't be green dps anymore
The tears are so fucking delicious.

Attached: 13116540176.jpg (240x251, 16K)

Based. I took the barding off mine while I was at it since most of them look goofy or over the top, and classic chocobo is best chocobo anyway.

Even with the stigma I still use pure white AF and I will use the ShB AF too

I don't give a shit about rarity and just wear the AF anyway because it's what looks best on my character.
Also the whole rarity thing is retarded since you can just buy or unsync most content and get glam in ten minutes tops.

In the last two years I've only met like less than 5 samurai wearing the AF. Instead they wear shit like the mogstation haori or "western" glam because they've got a weeaboo complex and don't want to be taken for a weeaboo. Just wear what you like and prove them wrong in content, bro. The SAM AF is rad as fuck.
I've noticed that race matters far more than glamour when it comes to shittery.

Attached: SAM Job Artwork.png (714x1000, 840K)

>join lv50 roulette for daily since i'm leveling mch
>amdapor keep 2min in progress
>join
>no healer
>tank is saying something about people vanishing as soon dungeon started
>start to first boss has no mobs at all
>we decide to wait on a healer and keep on while waiting
>we kill first boss
>mobs after the 1st boss are still alive
>kill 2nd boss
>2nd boss to 3rd boss have no mobs at all again
>we kill it
>8min daily run with no healer
Thanks bots?

Attached: 1556906781269.jpg (1302x727, 204K)

Gauge management is gauge management, and Hagakure worked on two layers of managing both Kenki and Sen to get the most out of it. Removing a single layer does impact decision making (particularly in regards to optimizing rotation around its timer, especially in cases of forced downtime), even if it was never complex or hard in the first place. The issue most people have with this type of simplification is the idea that any form of upkeep/management are either being removed or streamlined to give players less to worry about. A lot of these factors, however minuscule they may be individually, tend to add up in the grand scheme and gave players things to separate the thoughtful from the thoughtless.

Although, I won't say I'm exactly surprised by the way they handle these gameplay adjustments. Despite the vertical nature of the games growth, I believe they intend gameplay skill to remain static. That is to say, the game was never meant to become more complex or branch out, but instead treat each expansion as a hard reset to content and growth. Obviously, this is great to foster new players so they can learn the system and level quicker, but older players are clearly going to show irritation past the "Shiny new toys" phase.

Not at all.

Best Melee DPS in ShB

1. SAM
2. MNK
3. DRG
4. NIN

Best Range DPS in ShB

1. DNC
2. MCH
3. SMN
4. BRD
5. BLM

Only two more weeks to clear friends. Remember if you need a sub just put up a Party Finder. There are plenty of people with clears who like helping.

Attached: ffxiv_05192019_234725_743.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

Happened to me as well, it's fun.

>look at my logs!
>hah you graylet
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
you might be onto something

this games graphics look so bland and ugly, everything about it screams playstation 2

Will Y'shtola get the most screentime this time or will she get wrecked once again and be out of commission for a lengthy time?

>He's not expecting Thancred to heroically sacrifice himself to save his daughteru instead.

Fuck you, I don't even have a static.

>Only two more weeks
Why? It's remaining sync'd.

>playstation 2

1. NIN
2. DRG
3. SAM
4. MNK

1. DNC
2. SMN
3. BRD
4. BLM
5. RDM
6. MCH

She'll get wrecked by my dick

What about it?

I’m not a fan of the current SAM AF gear, however the newest set in Shadowbringers fits my taste 100%. The mask, the sandals and the mixture of reinforced-leather armour and cloth is all so damn good.

>he unironically believes this

I use my AF1 for DRG and a combination of AF1 and AF3 for my MNK

True but people will likely move on to do other things. New savage fight and in the next major patch a new Ultimate fight. It will be hard to find groups who want to commit to clearing it. Also we dont know the impact of new damage calcs and changed lvl 70 rotations.

Then it's even better since it makes the fight easier.

It's gonna be Zenos dude

Yoshi literally said ultimate's are going to be unsynchable

the lighting is often ugly, especially in "green" areas with a lot o grass. the ground textures are very dull and the whole shading of the game looks like what many early-alphas of unity games without graphical effects enabled look like.

the newer areas look better and the characters look good too, but pretty much all outfits have super pixelated textures

>because they've got a weeaboo complex and don't want to be taken for a weeaboo
>while playing a fucking final fantasy game
I'll never understand this mindset.

Attached: 1535885114736.gif (475x300, 242K)

Some writer at SE really hates her and only likes the tiddyblondes so yeah she's definitely going to be sidelined in some way again.

Attached: D9BuCwjVAAAtKf1.jpg (1343x1800, 655K)

>Also we dont know the impact of new damage calcs and changed lvl 70 rotations.
They didn't, remember how you can take 0 dmg in hydatos by stacking defense on a lv 60 character because defense calculations are different for lv60s?

but Ilberd is best bro

>want to be Viera
>that Weaver hat

Argggghhhhh

>That is to say, the game was never meant to become more complex or branch out, but instead treat each expansion as a hard reset to content and growth.
People thought it was something else? It's not like Yoshi is secretive about this. They've been talking about reaching the limit on complexity and difficulty since Heavensward. You can't have endlessly mounting complexity in an ongoing game that gets updated all the time, even though the idea makes autist dicks wet.

Catering to new players is always important because attrition is unavoidable. Even if you pandered exclusively to veterans, it is impossible to retain 100% of players. Eventually people will leave for reasons unrelated to the game, and if you've made it too difficult for new people to join, you've fucked yourself.

>I've noticed that race matters far more than glamour when it comes to shittery.
The ultimate redpill.

What race/gender are you gonna be while wearing it?
Some sets, AF sets especially can look great or terrible depending on the race playing it, and the general proportions, too.

>cat pointy ears poking through the jingasa
Disgusting.

Attached: DqsUpDyVsAEbsUx.jpg (840x878, 118K)

Don't ask stupid questions

Its okay friend. There is always alex ultimate.

Attached: 1555535084794.gif (128x128, 4K)

Why is she so cute bro? I love Lyse's design even if she is as dumb as a pile of bricks.

Yoshi also said that there would be no cash shop or demolition countdown for houses.
You literally can not leave it unchanged if the jobs change. The fight was made with the current jobs in mind and fine tuning the fights after every job change is too time consuming to be worth it, especially since they'll add even more ultimates

tfw the only race with decent male players is Hydaelyn's chosen people.

Attached: 1560279558362.jpg (1200x690, 72K)

Thanks.

Attached: 1503333999862.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Whilst that’s annoying because they present an actual challenge within this game, it’ll be nice at the same time because some of the weapons look fucking nice and I’m not autistic enough to do the fights.
Female highlander

I'll probably just default to the shitty Mended Imperial Robe and Helm, but that's because I actually do kinda want to look like a basic bitch.

Changes to jobs and rotation are still going to have an impact though.

I knew cat girls were the best!

Attached: 1559370882079.jpg (1000x1278, 257K)

Is there a guy more butthurt than this one?

Also what's the point of saying "hurr you're going to jail" when on ishgard you can choose trial by combat and defeat the accusation and walk free of any crime?

Attached: 1552356776921.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

No he did not. He said they're still going to be forced sync and they are going to do minor adjustments to make sure they're still clearable with Shadowbringers changes.

>best players are trannies
No! This can't be happening!

They said they're not touching current ultimates and leaving them as it is. Not like it matters that much considering current jobs got only stronger.

Why you tell lie, bad internet man?

Attached: Untitled.png (1234x615, 1.29M)

I'd kinda like to try it to see just how terrible it was, but it's not something that SE should make.

She was sidelined in SB by Yoshi because she received too much of a spotlight in HW and they wanted to focus on others. Not sure why they needed it to do in the most lazy way possible but whatever I guess.

Can probably expect to see more of her in ShB. No one has a vendetta against your waifu you dumb waifufag.

You should be fine. Godspeed, user!

>The greatest PvE rewards are behind synced content that can be done at any point
>The greatest PvP rewards are behind seasonal mode that disappear in a month and only 100 people per DC can earn them
Why is PvP more hardcore than PvE?

Catgirls have wide appeal, despite what you'll read here. They're a classic.

Something tells me an exploit will be discovered with GNB and DNC for UCOB and UWU

>Implying a heretic could defeat a brave Ishgardian soldier during a trial by combat.

To attract more people to it through FOMO.

Because they're trying to force it into e-sports

Because nobody gives a shit about pvp so they put the limited bullshit to urge people to play the mode.

I meant to say they they WERE NOT going to be unsynchable. You can bully me if you want.

>pvp also parses data to show everyone when it's more likely to be toxic

Attached: D6HQXU8V4AA0S0T.png (757x769, 334K)

That's what happened in the MSQ though.

Do you like being bullied, user?

They're trying to force their espurts with time limited rewards, constant 0 viewer twitch stream tournaments, free flights and tickets to fanfest etc, it's embarrassing really.

oh I'm sorry

Attached: sadtataru.png (800x800, 698K)

I hate PvP but maybe thats because I've only done frontlines. Rival Wings seems fun but its always dead and the feast has great exclusives but if you dont have a pre-made it's like any other ranked game mode in existence currently

If they defeated the soldier, clearly they weren't a heretic, genius.

Hopefully. Thank you.

I'll just be wearing the Snow set like I usually do. It looks nice without being too over-designed or flashy and I barely see anyone else running around with it on my server.

o/ salut

It'sa shame Viera have the headgear limitation. Their frame and posture is the best out of all females for showcasing gear.

Attached: 6csqv9e5ki031.png (1403x933, 1.47M)

now post the version without the pedophile country aka Japan.

Are there any Sai weapon glamours for NIN?

Attached: raphael.png (1200x675, 545K)

I want to make Tataru happy forever

Girl, this has literally always been the case
Somehow they're managing top parses and world firsts while ERPing in their slut glams and such

Not really, I get it enough when I am raiding.
It's fine but thanks anyways.

On NA datacenters rival wings is active in the evenings (8pm EST) on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. It's better than frontlines imo if only for the fact that it's not a 3-way fuckfest format.

Why bother japan clears far more shit anyways.

But it’s also going to have a bunch of downtime. There’s going to be a 40 second lull after Phoenix before you can go into Dreadwyrm again. In that time you’ll even have to hard cast your DoTs, losing access to Ruination, so all your Ruins and Outburst will be weaker. So you won’t even be in a position to dump all your Ruin IV’s since they’ll do less damage.

Yes. But I forget what they're called.

I can't even get into frontlines. I just want the armors bros

>Not really, I get it enough when I am raiding.
Okay, no bully for you, only praise. Keep it up!

>best players are Japanese*

It's because trannies don't work, and thus have literally all day to dedicate towards being the best.

post it I'm curious

Closest you'll get.

Attached: 2e627ac4-4f61-485f-b44d-30e565776e32_rw_1920.png?h=9478dda471ee0c4018d5515ae3320edd.png (1920x1920, 2.1M)

Modders will fix it.

Which is retarded because they’re locked to level 50. A beginner Job that isn’t available until the end of the 2.0 MSQ

I have hope they will make hats compatible one day.

CG WoL's facial options when?

Male Viera confirmed!

Attached: sbcd_17d_iBfTxo.png (1200x1200, 2.24M)

There's a version of those without the glow as well, sold by I think the node vendor in Azys Lla.

Well you would certain know a lot about that, hon

I'm guessing this is anima which I'm not going to suffer going through. Thanks anyway.

The reason everyone sucks at this game is because it takes 300 hours before you can start playing it.

>suffer
Anima is super easy though, outside of Sands but only because it takes a while

I hate that she's so dumb. She's so cute.

Attached: lyse pit.png (800x1135, 1.23M)

Source?
Where did you get this?

GNB AF without the coat never ever.

And they'll probably give pic related a skirt for the Fending version.

Attached: m026.png (1920x1280, 1.01M)

There are male Viera in the world but they won't be playable :^)

The fat fuck can stand?!

Attached: 1560558037021m.jpg (1024x548, 88K)

Too bad for that writer that the playerbase didn't really feel the same way about the tiddyblonde

What if being an airhead is part of the charm?

t. definitely not Lyse

Attached: 1c3414250e315d4522e3c10a02de16d6.jpg (899x1200, 821K)

>In that time you’ll even have to hard cast your DoTs
The horror
>So you won’t even be in a position to dump all your Ruin IV’s since they’ll do less damage.
Ruination is a flat potency increase and not percentage so it doesn't matter what you use it on. It doesn't matter if you use it Ruin II, III or IV. You could argue that you want to save your Ruin IVs for burst phases but it still has nothing to do with Ruination since you get the benefit of Ruination no matter what you use.

I really hope the helm dye's the glow. I suffered and got the shinryu katana and everything.

And fuck your waifu.

Attached: 1541977062628.png (970x664, 1.13M)

Shrinking her bust size in the actual game from how it was in the official arts and trailer was the biggest crime.

He's using the spell Levitate but he's so heavy the spell doesn't lift his soles off the ground so it has the appearance of him standing.

there's no escape from his smartphone mind control app

Lyse looks the the kinda gal you lead down a alleyway.

So just for clarification, is Vauthry meant to be human?

Rigging that model in the shitty XIV character engine must have been difficult.

Attached: 1549636002663.png (414x490, 187K)

The reveal of Vauthry has also revealed that there is a vocal cuck community among us

It's

Pointy ears.
He's also an Elezen or Elf in the First.

I'm pretty sure they're just taking the piss.

Haha, yeah...sure.

White Mage or Astrologian?

Attached: spudapahnt.png (1024x1024, 13K)

I want to cuck my EB with Vauthry!

Astro is more fun

I dont hate Lyse, but she isnt half as interesting as Ysayle or Estinien during their character arcs. She just goes to Japan and sees the rebellion working and thinks she can do the same back home but her character throughout the expansion remains unchanged and she let's tempered into ala mhigo.

That said, the stolen valor memes are untrue. She credits the WoL every step of the way. If anyone took credit for the WoL actions, its fucking Hien during the whole steppe portion

>savage raiding meta parse obsessed try hards are cucks
No surprise

For about 2 more weeks, anyway

Which is looking better in Shadowbringers? I haven't kept up

The Jews fear the samurai

i'm actually having fun leveling DRK. shame the good stuff is going away in 2 weeks

The good stuff went away several years ago.

there's nothing good about SB DRK

Some bots accept Party invites. You can queue for some content with them and they immediately leave lol

HW>SHB>SB DRK

ARR was peak DRK.

Ah yes I do also remember running around without my paladin shield.

You mean 1.0 you fucking poser.

This is just fine and perfectly fits the average finnish speaker.

Watching Easy Allies interview just makes me hate Damiani even more
>but WHM still isnt meta despite the expac not being out yet
>but 1.0 classic should totally be a thing
>but casuals deserve to see the spectacle of Ultimate fights unsynced or else they'll turn into dead content

It's a pain in the ass

Attached: 1538975902257.png (152x156, 59K)

Big yikes. He could've pretended to know shit and say something like 1.23b or something.

yourcountdown.to/final-fantasy-xiv-shadowbringers-early-access

Attached: 1538033196840.jpg (1200x1344, 153K)

are there any new players here that would like to ask a question

Yeah, where's the ERP on excalibur? I was told this was a degenerate ERP game but veryone here is only interested in doing content

Attached: 1547649721896.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

I can't believe she said that!

Attached: HORY SHET.jpg (1280x720, 517K)

Not too much

Attached: ffxiv_19062017_232130.png (1920x1080, 3.19M)

>but WHM still isnt meta despite the expac not being out yet
That's because autists don't understand why WHM is bad.

WHM isn't bad because it lacks raid buffs, WHM is bad because it lacks raid buff AND lacks the personal dps to make up for the lack of raid buffs.
SAM for example completely blows NIN out of the water because NIN+8 man TA contributes to less group dps than SAM personal dps wise and that's what ShB WHM looks to be doing so calling WHM bad before trying the changes is retarded.

Pretty much people are calling metas over "if it doesn't contribute for my orange parse then it's bad".

Are you for real?

>Mainly thancred since he's the only tank.
He's not.

Who's the other trust tank?

What's this squadron thing people tell me that is a good alternative way to leveling up other jobs outside of PoTD?

youtu.be/gmffV4oKZu4

We don't know, but they've said that there's a tank before Thancred.

I really hope that enemies will hit harder but I doubt it will be enough to matter. If it is, babies will cry to have it nerfed

Moenbryda with amnesia.

Solus or the highlander with eyebrows

Mysterious Cutie

I've had to use it for some strats so it helps to make sure it's somewhere you can easily see it.

Attached: ffxiv_06152019_063925_382.jpg (2560x1440, 942K)

youtu.be/uOXqE6KxVEQ
thank you based koji

Do you even have to ask?

Attached: ffxiv_01092019_183045_115.png (2560x1440, 2.06M)

Holy shit that first question was long winded and dumb.

>PC is dead
>don't want to make a new one just yet, waiting for new amd shit even if only to lower price of current tech
>5.0 story will be spoiled in every thread in a few weeks
Fuck. I might have to buy it on ps4. Gay.

You can level squadrons at your GC HQ. I dont know if ots the same fir each but at least for flames, the door to squadron management is right there in the HQ. I domt remember if you need to be a certain rank first and you'll also need to send your squad mates on missions or level them yourself with command missions, but essentially you're doing proto-trusts; you and three AI in dungeons. Because it's a dungeon, it's better exp than PotD, but because healers and tanks have near instant queues it's best used by DPS so you domt hsbr to wait 20 minutes when you just want to grind brayflox

He's such a nerd. Perfect guy for the job.

A group of NPC allies that you can take to dungeons and grind EXP with them. To unlock them, you need to get the "Second Lieutenant" rank in your Grand Company of choice.
At first they are slower than the average dungeon run with other players, but you can upgrade their offensive power as they complete dungeons and unlock new passive bonuses (like damage buffs).

The concept of "swear words" doesn't exist in Japanese culture, little children use the word "shit" without anyone making a big deal as long as it's in an appropriate context, which this was.
If something is a pain in the ass you call it a pain in the ass.

Basic as shit but it's not like there's all that much you can do with XIV's customization options.

Depends on your group desu. I absolutely detest markers and when doing callouts always use absolute directions, ie north/east/southwest/etc. It's not like you need to have your minimap dead center even if your group does it like that, but if it helps the guy why not

Attached: hud.jpg (1920x1200, 530K)

Don't bring your degeneracy to my server.

What the fuck is cactbot? Is there seriously a DBM for FFXIV?

>Can't even use aetherytes
>Somehow waltzes to the first shard
Highly unlikely

>DRK is STILL just a shitty WAR
wtf brooooOOOOOOOOOOOOS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1515143473519.jpg (320x399, 16K)

What are the most newfag friendly classes?

Whats the easiest/fasted DoH to level? I've put it off for too long.

Yes

That's not how it works. You either level them all, or none of them.
Just doing one or two is completely pointless.

I tried playing XIV once, kinda liked it but i like playing as a tank and started leveling with the goal of becoming a paladin, buy holy shit question with 1h+shield in this game sucked. It was during Realm Reborn, haven't played any of the expansions. Is it too late jump too into the game by this point? Is there a way to make the leveling less tedious while still focusing on taking the tank roll later on?

What about Thancred?

Red mage, but you need level 50 to unlock it, so arcanist because it gets a tank pet which you can cast heals on to solo a lot of shit. Unfortunately said tank pet is no longer going to be a tank pet in ShB.

The fuck is the point of titan-egi in 5.0?

I just want one to do the DoH beast tribes. Gil is basically pointless in this game.

Archer or Lancer
Marauder if you're into tanking

Any of them, really. The easiest if the bunch that you can choose while leveling ARR have to be WAR, DRG, WHM, and MNK

GLD is just total irredeemable shit until it becomes PLD at 30. Until then you just have to grit your teeth.

Bard, can freely move around as you shoot

I fucking hate Damiani so much.

Got VIP ticket from the crystal cat

is there any pastebin or something with the latest potencies and stuff? wasn't able to keep up lately due to wageslavery

Oh, I remember getting that done but never really bothered with it. How important are things such as race and jobs factored when I use them?

Well why can't he get one too?

An apt description of Damiani.

Do we become the warrior of darkness by breaking her hymen?

Attached: shadowniggers.jpg (1500x1500, 771K)

Attached: D9EBdJwUIAACrET.jpg (1200x675, 195K)

Did anybody get a clip of the Titania music?

Archer (which turns into Bard at 30) is a good pick for a first class to level.
You get a movement speed buff for out of combat and can attack things from long range while moving around, which makes questing that much more comfy.

On the other hand they are still a DPS and will still get hit hard by dungeon queues. If you want quick queues Marauder (Tank, turns into Warrior) or Conjurer (Healer, turns into White Mage) are pretty good starter classes too and won't have to wait for instances nearly as much.

what a faggot

I thought SE had a no third party program policy. Did they change that or just not enforce it?

as long as you dont talk about it they dont care.

There's no way for them to detect it unless you're bragging about using it in public channels.
Also they don't want to ban people just for parsing.

What jobs does he mostly play? Would be interesting if he has enough balls to disagree with job changes like he does on GBF streams.

youtu.be/rkuAkhc3IXU

It's always been don't ask don't tell.
Technically 3rd party tools aren't allowed, but if SE actually enforced their ToS, took messures to try and detect their use, and then banned for it, the game would lose 80% of its PC playerbase.
As long as you don't talk about their use ingame and do shit that would lead others to report you for it you are good

I'm gonna go ahead and guess Warrior

Attached: D9EIp6kU8AA6Q9Y.jpg (1200x988, 197K)

Pretty sure scanning someone's PC to detect modding use is also questionably legal in several European states these days too.

Normally I don't like female vocals, but that theme is so goddamn adorable.

Holy shit Yoshida is cute.
Speaking of that, how do you feel about the fact that YoshiP got the second warmest welcome on stage at E3 behind Keanu Reeves?

His twitter picture of his cat looks like a ninja

Attached: naka.jpg (257x287, 22K)

>doesn't like Suzaku, Tsukuyomi or Sophia
Good lord I didn't know taste so bad existed

If I no-life it, will I be able to get the Field Commander coat before Shad launches? I'm at 33 wins.

Yoshida lala has twintails, the fuck is this shit?

nvm. found some famitsu article saying he mains Knight, which I assume is JP's name for Paladin.

goldsmith is the cheapest

I was surprised honestly, I was expecting people to not know who the hell he was but apparently not

It is.
If you can dig up his character name, you could check fflogs.

>how do you feel about the fact that YoshiP got the second warmest welcome on stage at E3 behind Keanu Reeves?
I loved it.

Fuck Kitase and fuck Nomura.

He'll be happy then. Paladin looks great in ShB

It's even better when you read the interviews and he says he was worried about people not being interested in an MMO

Reminder to dump all your materia for cheap since they'll be replaced by vendor materia VI's

Quite a lot of media and influencers weren't. If you watch most of their reactions they're losing interest in the trailer due to it's length and incomprehensibility and staring off at the walls distantly.
There's a reason your typical E3 trailer is short and full of explosions.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BOTS IN THE DUNGEONS

MAKE IT STOP

MAKE IT FUCKING STOP

IT CANT BE JUST ME. OTHER PEOPLE NOTICE THIS RIGHT???????

Attached: 1542362833059.png (315x409, 182K)

It feels like the Trusts system is going to make Urianger a lot more memorable to people

Attached: 1560553106836m.jpg (1024x1024, 58K)

I'm really enjoying this wave of art.

EU?
Yeah I've seen a huge spike lately.
Tanks usually too which fucking sucks.

It doesn't matter, you can change their jobs anyway.

I wish they had given Urianger his own outfit instead of just putting him in the AST AF drag queen dress.

Their stats are all based on their class.

Exclusive outfits are for poster girls only.

Only Y'shtola & Teenfilla got new outfits, everyone else is using normal gear.

GOD

Attached: 1548185574995.gif (404x347, 1003K)

I'd have taken leveling gear like what Alphinaud and Alisaie got over the dress.

Do grills play this game or is it just homos

Alphinaud too.

I know three women who play this, two of them are lesbos though

I want to do horrible, lewd things with Minifilia. Call the police, see if I care.

Girls play the fujo races; cats, lizards, and elezen

twitter.com/SOKENsquareenix/status/1139742443580997632
>Titania's Theme ended up being pretty light like a lullaby (I kept falling asleep), but it has been composed to capture the feeling of being tempered by Titania. *german emoji*
>Warriors of Light, please enjoy being tempered by Titania's whispers! *german emojis*

Attached: 1447442985358.gif (400x400, 209K)

What's the worst dungeon in the game and why is it the Thousand Asses of Doo-Doo Rak

Nah, Alphi is using level 66 casting/aiming gear

Because it slows you every five seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=MYG8kyImHPY
>Woods/Farm on fire is 71 dungeon
>Fairyland is 73 dungeon
>Mines are the 75 dungeon
>Underground Eulmore with the cavepaintings is 77
>Rock colossus and white greek architecture is 79

Only one that seems a little out of place is the overgrown ruins, don't know where they would fit in but feels like they're part of underground eulmore?

I hate Halatali more.
You've got RNG element with the switches you have to pull that can summon three lightning sprites, and every boss has a "fuck off" mechanic; the first one spawns adds that detonate when they reach the middle of the room and splits your DPS (unless you get a smart healer that takes care of it), the drake runs off and sits invincibly in lava and spawns lightning sprites at you, and the third boss just turns invincible occasionally because fuck you.

It's slow and tedious and you still lack all of the good shit

Didn't they say that we were getting one extra dungeon?

>Titania tempering is her whispering into your ears
So what's Hydalyn spouting

Yesterday I started playing again, still figuring out if I wanna start the headache with ninjutsu again from when I played ARR or if I wanna lvl a new dmg class.
What about the trailers and shit I've seen over the months and years of Ivalice and potential FF characters showing up in FFXIV?
Was that a huge event or are they part of the story and I can still meet them?

Attached: 1534951688995.jpg (400x300, 14K)

How do you feel about this

Attached: 1560580811371.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

I thought they just meant an extra lvl 80 when they said that. There is the one releasing with the savage raids on the 4th week.

They were talking about the treasure map dungeons

Attached: file.png (1920x1027, 2.52M)

>There is the one releasing with the savage raids on the 4th week.
Isn't that just a name for the new map portals?

cave painting place/overgrown ruins isnt under eulmore, it's inside the ronkan ruins of raktika greatwoods

Yeah, but I could've swore that they said we would be getting an extra dungeon, way before yesterday's LL.

>inb4 the WoL is actually zodiark who lost their memories after the split and hydaelyn is keeping us around like a jealous ex wife who doesn't want us to get enthralled by other primals than her

Gonna start leveling all the crafters and gatherers tomorrow. Wish me luck bros

Banter is cool

Children breakfast cereal vomit

>13 days left
>last LL over

Where are my Viera naming conventions Koji?

>Tomestones of Phantasmagoria
Man, could they use something else as the endgame currency for once?

Attached: 1557588375657.jpg (2976x2976, 1.77M)

SAM doesn't have Fell Memes.

Craft a ton of chicken stock and sell it

Like this

There's a PLL before ShB for the patch note reading.

Oh right, but we are getting 10 dungeons on launch instead of 9. That was confirmed way back at fanfest europe. I just assumed the extra one was a level 80 making it 4 this time instead of the usual 3

But they are no longer ALLAGAN Tomestones!
Baby steps! Baby steps!

Not him but you need to understand a language to understand what the fuck is being said. You'd think people would know that, but alas, the concept apparently eludes them.

tfw havent started any crafters yet
hopefully gonna top of herbalism tomorrow with nothing but leves

Attached: file.png (613x825, 102K)

>notices WoL keeps hanging with this Minfilia chick and her tiddies
>immediately goes and bodysnatches her
It checks out

They're, there's a allagan node in the first.

You can always just fantasia back. It's 10 bucks that's like a trip to dunkin donuts for fuck's sake.

How can I look like CC in game?

>Americans spend 10 dollars on donuts and coffee every morning

Urianger is a special snowflake in that he LIKES dressing up in appropriate gear instead of getting a super special important-character suit

In average for all gear? Yes. If you look specifically tank and most melee, then female highlander wins.

I'm Brazilian, actually.

Did they get rid of the emote GATE?

yuh

But the bosses look different. The cave paintings have the bat as a boss at the end, but the cerberus reskin looks like it's part of the overgrown ruins. Maybe an extra leveling dungeon for some reason?

Yes, thank god.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-DQoTzcL_0

Their up!

Attached: 【FF14】#エオルゼアツアーズ ~聞いて、走って、考えて~ #しずりん生放� (1163x654, 1.59M)

What are the benefits of transfering to an empty world? I'm planning on going to Twintania when it releases

But those are emoticons, not emoji

Attached: 1460570286599.png (759x531, 486K)

I think it's more exp

the bat isn't the last boss, there is a path behind him

a house i guess

Faster leveling, housing plots. That's about it.

The autism involved in mastering this game is the same kind you'd find in speedrunning.
That and anyone who finds Hyur boring will look at cats and lizards because Elezen are too lanky at first sight, Roes are ogres, and Lalafell are memes

You can understand how it's being said without knowing the language.
This is why you can understand emotion in instrumental music despite not speaking piano.

literally who

>Faster leveling
How?

If you're early and smart and have friends going with you, you can build the marketboard empire for get your dibs on housing. But it will get lonely

I think so.

What's insanely frustrating about it, even though Time of Your Life was total garbage, is that of the GATEs which still exist; Leap of Faith, Skinchange (not that I've seen it in weeks either), Anyway the Wind Blows, the ones where you rescue the chocobo chicks, and the Air Force ride, half of them you have to queue for using the duty finder.
If I'm in the Gold Saucer it's because I'm waiting for a DF queue to pop. If I can't do the GATEs without breaking my queue, what's the fucking point?

Attached: 1558870716744.png (1561x1750, 1.93M)

Low population servers get an xp buff

You get bonus xp, simple as that.

>2.3k viewers
>that many people ingame around them
Twitchfags btfo

I never actually unlocked the Crystal Tower. Should I do it or will it fuck up my Alliance Raid Roulettes forever?

>marketboard empire
>with World Visit existing

why am i getting 20 minute tank queues for bardams you fucking gays

>Virtual Youtuber
>RP
>walking around Limsa in their underwear
Its like all the shit I hate condensed in one.

>You can understand how it's being said
That's great user, but without understand what the fuck is being said, the how doesn't really matter now does it? Save extreme context heavy situations. In subtitles for anime and movies you get a mostly direct correlation between voice and text, but in a heavily localized game such as this, the text and the voice are often going at two entirely different things. See Haurchefant.

>but my text is in JP too
Well then good for you. No issues with that.

>the how doesn't really matter now does it?
Considering that vocal performance was the topic, yes, it's about the only thing that matters.

Probably because its early morning in the civilized world

>I'll pretend I didn't read 4/5 of the post because I don't have a counter argument for it
I literally explained why it doesn't matter in a game like XIV. Is this why you're a braindead weeb? I see.

Just call them 2hu tomes

Attached: 1517415009470.png (421x323, 286K)

2pm. there ar e just no healers on chaos

Reminder

youtu.be/obkNOE-lRf0?t=2m4s

No! This can't be happening. Damn you Koji!

I'm a healer on chaos

>17 pugilist
Is this an alt of hers? She was at least 50 on Monk.