What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 1558871050987.png (671x673, 505K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_Earth:_Zero
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing.

Nothing. Literally everything went right

Japan always does this. They start off with something cool, and then ruin it over time with fanservice.

She's a late bloomer.

why is she doing that with her staff though

We like to tell ourselves that she represents fertility or some dumb shit like that.

Puberty

brap school of magic

i wish I was that bone.

Attached: 1537998849025.gif (220x199, 148K)

explain how it's ruined

Are you embarassed to see the big titty? You're safe here, you can look as much as you like. Nobody is going to bully you bro.

>They start off with something cool, and then make it better over time with fanservice

I helped

I cant believe how sexist this is. Honestly, what were they thinking? This design is absolutely repulsive, unrealistic and disrespectful. Wearing hypersexualized garments such as heels and miniskirt to battle just to pander to male sexual desires? Equipped with just a broom so she could be a servant to male characters. She is a powerful magic user, she should have a powerful magic casting artifacts. So misogynist.

Attached: 1479418536282.jpg (720x720, 80K)

>Vanillaware hasn't released a new game in 6 years

FUCK

Turned her into a cow

Wtf is wrong with her hands on the left pic? Did she use magic to connect a dead barberians's arm instead of her own??

explain how left pic is cool

I bet you cover your eyes when a JAV actress shows up in Yakuza because you don't want the imaginary girls watching to think you're a pervert

>pedos seething
everything went right

It got better though. More dynamic posing, less retarded footware, better dress that doesn't look like a dishrag miniskirt.

Every mage worth their salt enhances their body to be ideal.

t.

Attached: 1559479678395.webm (654x485, 2.08M)

big tits are disgusting shame all people with big tits!!! big tits need to be hidden

>Every mage worth their salt enhances their body to be ideal.
But she did not turn herself into a loli

I appreciate both designs and take turns fapping to each.

>pale instead of tan

Udon are localizing the Dragon's Crown artbook in September if anyone cares.

Attached: Dragon's Crown.jpg (1391x2016, 634K)

How does a person end up this way?

this is so low test it's actually disgusting

so she got raped a lot for her body to develop like that right?

Needed more blatant censorship

Attached: 8680c7e656a888952d59ff48b4b4f0f07f85fcf5e49e0bff98f746bdfe8c83ba.png (526x800, 470K)

>Left
Soul
>Right
Soulless fanservice garbage

>those orcs
Metzen worked for them??? Legit tho shit's kino

Thanks for reminding be to buy Dragon's Crown Pro OP

Attached: 1554118573628.jpg (877x1794, 554K)

I like both.

You can always count on one user getting really autistic about hand sizes for some reason

You all are sick disgusting lolicons

the hypocrisy of Yea Forums thinking this is good change while tifa's slightly smaller breasts are bad is hilarious

What the hell is Fantasy Earth? Can't find anything about it

>not whipping it out on the spot and spanking it directly into the camera
how fucking beta do you have to be

Abuse by feminists. I had massive issues with women for ages because my mother would give me non stop shit on front of the family if I even looked at a pretty girly pic. Father never stopped her. Took me years to get over it.

No but she has a fat ass and thighs with huge oppai. That or loli is ideal, and as men we get the luxury of choosing.

Go to bed, Jason.

Everything has gone right.

Dude just look at those hands, it's clear she can hold her entire head with one hand (ie cover all face with one palm) and that ain't normal. Artist should work on those proportions

>comparing breast size changes to a complete reimagining
Oof!
>implying that the entire board is one entity with the same opinion
Yikes!

It's a Square game that George worked on in his freelance period in between leaving Atlus and forming Vanillaware.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_Earth:_Zero

You guys see ResetERA got busted having pedo mod discords again? I swear these people live in bizzaro world. 3d is fine but 2d is crime is literally the opposite of how shit used to be.

>average sized mage breast to magnificently huge mage breast
>good
>magnificently huge tifa breast to average sagging tifa breast
>bad
where's the hypocrisy?

>hipocrisy
That word does not mean what you think it means.

source

Hoes mad.

Looks cool

>MMO
Meh
>No metal bikini
Meh

Nice.

Both are fine

Attached: pimp Ernest.jpg (287x400, 41K)

if you just like big breasts then there's no hypocrisy, but if you care about tifa's design being maintained but don't care about this then there's some hypocrisy, yeah

Is the lower half hyper dick? Cos it looks like titanic cock and balls

That in the official manga a character insults her by telling her she would get money more easily if she went with prostitution. And that makes me feel bad for some reason, she didn't deserve that insult.

>insult
That's clearly a compliment

not a few of final fantasy fans are fags and fujoshits so its expected.

You know you dont need source

Attached: 1560286782572m.jpg (723x1024, 142K)

People want the titty. They just couch it in that argument because they want to sould legit to people who hate their very existance. Optics cucks always lose.

The discrimination against large breasted girls is real and people refuse to talk about it
fact: 99% of breast discrimination is done by ch*stlets

>sissyshit

>though
I just hate how forced the pose on the right is. Yeah i get it all with the whole live giving shit of the skull to breast but i guess the staff to separate the ass cheeks is a tad to much on the nose on the sexual fanservice.

i do, give. i fapped to girls becoming fucking roads, nothing fazes me now

because the argument that the left is the original version of the right is false in the first place.

This, my gf is a chestlet and she seethes at big tits. She starts saying how she doesnt like them and how smaller tits are better.

they most successful game they made, yet no sequel or spiritual successor.
I want to hate vanillarware.....or maybe it the censorship slowing them down.

is the company going under or something?

Attached: tsukasa_jun__.png (802x1096, 1.63M)

Is this some kind of weird fetish or something?

same but I had it with my girlfriend

Its best you don't have kids with her.
We need to breed ch*stlets out the gene pool
Its arguable if they even count as women

Knock her up.

We dont want kids so...

>having kids
Yikes

>buying into anti-natalist bullshit
She will get bigger tits and seethe less

>We dont want kids
Beep boop birth controls ingested hormones normalized

Attached: 1539843648078.png (204x248, 4K)

>Failing at being a living organism
Just because the majority of Yea Forums will die alone of elder abuse in a home doesn't mean you have to share that fate.

Wizard didnt change at all

>we don't want kids

how old is she?

Big tiddies improve everything. You'd have to be gay to not think so.

Attached: 1560317905366.jpg (1450x2048, 1.04M)

She is not on birth control. We go raw. I have coldsweats each month.
We are saving ready to kill a baby.

via Flanderization

This is not a change. The left is just concept art. It was never used.

Absolutely fucking nothing.

Something tell me even dobson couldnt make her tits grow.

Only 28, so we still have time

Todays Irony is tomorrows sincerity user. How do you think shit got so bad? The most basic foundational things in society were thrown out for memes pushed by late night comedy hosts as a joke routine. Disfuntional family is pushed as the norm when it was a rarity.

a real life harem protagonist

Your dad buggered your mom and some cum reached her cunt

rather, why cant you appreciate the right if you can appreciate nu-tifa even though it is quite far from the original and you justifie it, saying it is a remake so developers have a right to change the original design as they want. you are the hypocrite who cant admit you dont like the right design not because it was changed but because it got big boobs which sexually offends you.

>add breasts to flat bitch
>suddenly everyone likes her
Breasts are a miracle.

Attached: ___hex_maniac_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_kedamono_kangoku_tou__.jpg (850x1063, 169K)

>28

Unless she is mentally damaged, she will want kids very soon, when she does it will hit her and then you like a Kamaz full of bricks

Imagine dealing with a 10 year old being almost 40 lol

Kamitami stopped giving any ounce of a shit.
No idea what the fuck is going on with 13 sentinels.

I like big tits and ass but my girl is a chestlet so I keep that to myself. Chicks are self-conscious enough when left to their own devices. Small tiddies are fine too.

>falling for the genetic slavery meme
You will never leave anything of value behind and your ungrateful resource vacuum of a child could just end your lineage anyway. Having kids is the biggest trick, the biggest waste of time and money imaginable for zero return. And who wants to raise a child in today's climate anyway?

Mine is over 30 and is absolutely disgusted about kids or just thinking about having them.

Nah dude. If you want healthy kids and an easier first this is pretty much the latest you want to start. 22 is ideal from what I recall. Like women can carry as late as 50 or 60 with IVF but autism and other abnormalities skyrocket.
>But we aren't ready
Nobody is and if they say they are they're full of shit.

Don't buy into this shit, you biscuit.

Mine too
She said she already had two and doesn't want any more, haha

>And who wants to raise a child in today's climate anyway?
Brown people.

See the beginning of my sentence

Any woman at 25-30 will 100% automatically want to start having children, if she doesn't she is literally mentally damaged

As a man, I truly apologize all women for this kind of unwanted oversexualization

marrying a women who doest want to give you kids, is a big sign that you are retarded

more.

Imagine someone else filling her with cum, that gross haha

Thank you, mr. user. I was literally shaking from reading all of those replies. You're a true gentleman.

Find someone with a fresh baby and make her hold it. Guaranteed she'll be clucky within a week. Hormones are some crazy shit.

>who wants to raise a child in today's climate anyway

My grandparents raised my parents when they lived in a small box and ate cabbagewater

you retarded americans with your "today's climate" excuse have the iq of 70

>if she doesn't she is literally mentally damaged
33 here, -100% interest.
You might be right tho.

Who the fuck would want a kid in the first place? Why would you bring someone else into the same cursed existence you are in right now? Why the fuck are you not living your best possible life, but instead waste time with completely useless hobbies and chatting with literal idiots on a fucked up imageboard? Time you enjoy wasting is still wasted time, my man. Don't do this to your imaginary future kids. They don't deserve to have you as a father.

Her friend had a baby and after holding it you could see the disgust on her face.

>trailer trash don't mind having kids because their situation isn't getting any worse
No shit. That hasn't changed today. Or in niggery countries.

>man
Now, don't lie, we know you're not a man, but a faggot instead

Having kids is a revolutionary act. Anyone who plans to make a mark needs to have children. The future belongs to those who show up.

>trailer trash

I'm from Eastern Europe you mouthbreather, I thought you could figure out I wasnt from the US easily

since user is being a fucking faggot

eu03

satou daiji

Haha yeah, she moaning with orgasm as some dirty smelly subhuman ape semen flows into her and inseminates her one, perfect egg, that's be like so gross and perverted, haha

Because we need more white kids in the world right now

Was the baby black?

stop with the poor excuses, you got with a woman who refuses to give you kids, your not a man

She stole Tifa's breasts

And yet you, the enlightened one will die with nothing. Sounds like the trailer trash is better than you.

whats the problem? they made all designs more extreme so they point towards specific archetypes, the knight is an absolute lad but has a beautiful face (read as the perfect knight in shining armor), the barbarian is wearing basically nothing and is absolutely shredded, the Sorceress is supposed to imply motherly things from her design and the way she plays ect ect

don't get your asshole in a bunch because design philosophy changed 15 years later

Fucking retard. Your grandparents did that because they were idiots with accident spawn like most of the general population and I guarantee your family is fucked up some how, I can guarantee it from experience of being another accident baby in a poor family. Saying "hurr it's possible to survive" is not a good excuse to have a kid, you didn't tell me how it's meant to be valuable. Especially since I wasn't even talking about anything monetary to begin with, I meant today's backwards-ass social climate where it's almost ordained that I'll have no control over what my kid is exposed to and the values they'll adopt as a result. You'd have to be a sucker to have a kid today, you would have to be a grade-A fucking downie yourself

Just because the majority of your continent is trailer trash doesn't make it any less applicable. Broad generalization for poverty-tier whites.
We can call your grandparents and countrymen "Cyrillic Hillbillies" if it makes you feel better.

No, just a regular baby

How the fuck is fan service bad

Based and sourcepilled

Attached: 1559952327327.jpg (620x409, 53K)

Liberals. Too much freedom, less education, values going down, normalizing of fetishes, degeneracy.

Nigger we talking about birthrates
FUCK OFF

>Projecting this fucking hard

You people need to serious re-evaluate your entire life

What do you mean? Everyone will die with "nothing". That's the whole point.

What mark? Nobody will remember you. Most of the world has children, what mark have they left? After you die your name won't even be breathed by your great great grandchildren. You'll be forgotten and nobody will repeat anything you imparted on your own kids

not an argument

>Reee how can you continue propogation and survival! Don't you know there are goods to consume!

I know right haha
Imagine how useless your semen must be that it will never reach that egg, but some dirty subhuman did haha

the mark of my divinity shall scar thy DNA

>Resetera hates large tits
>Resetera just got ousted a second time for hiding pedophiles within their ranks
It's almost like the calling card of the pedo is the hatred of big tiddies.

Attached: 1554332766841.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

What you value has no more inherit merit than what I value. Greentexting at me doesn't change the fact you have still not told me why I'm supposed to care about having kids.

The increasing accessibility of games allowed children and normies to infiltrate video games, and we have fags who think with their dick deciding designs because it's easy to get them to pay up.

Attached: consume products.jpg (960x960, 172K)

Is that you Jason?
Them crazy japs and their lolicon fantasies.

Attached: 1512405226268.jpg (610x523, 82K)

Projecting also isn't an argument, mans draugs

I don't think you should care. He was raised to believe his job, as a person, is to reproduce, and you apparently weren't. That's cool. The price he'll pay is his time, money and youth being drained out of him for at least 18 years, and the price you'll pay is, at the end, to be truly alone, unless your loved one is still alive by then. Wish you the best.

>be careful who you call ugly in high school

>thinking with your dick is bad
Shit man I'll take dicks for brains over sandy vaginas any day. Shit don't have to be Beirstadt.

He cute!

Attached: 1545465418377.png (896x896, 318K)

You're certainly on to something here frogfriend

Attached: 1554112534142.png (1414x2000, 3.75M)

underrated post

>ousted a second time
How the fuck did the first time not sink the company?

The family is the core building block of society. You care about your community and what you do because you want to protect and better your family, so you join up with other families and this increases onwards to the rest of civilization. When you have nothing but deracinated individuals or pairs at best who want nothing more than to consume reasources and do nothing with them there is far less incetive to care beyond what you have. Furthermore your offspring as they grow older will be able to help you by gaining reasources or through labor. Together as a unit you have more ability and collective reasources to achieve what you want. There's other stuff but I'm a filthy phoneposter and this shit takes time.

Well, it temporarily killed Neogaf. But the site bounced back with a completely different attitude that fucking despises everything about how they used to be and what Resetera stands for. It was the anime equivalent of Buu shitting out the evil inside of him and splitting into two beings. Neogaf pretty much has a dedicated sleeper team who infiltrate Resetera and hunt for pedos and other horrendous crimes.

>Neogaf pretty much has a dedicated sleeper team who infiltrate Resetera and hunt for pedos and other horrendous crimes.
While I appreciate this as a concept. He who fights monsters always comes into effect, so people who hunt pedos will undoubtedly be co-opted in the future by pedos looking to find new sources.

this post is indistinguishable from the real thing

So, what does that mean for Neogaf in comparison to Resetera?

the extended family is the building block of society

the atomic family is a jewish perversion of this idea to sell more houses

nothing, everything went right

The people on this board who use that slogan have no idea what it means.

Neogaf won't ban you for saying "there's only two genders," and their opinion on the Cyberpunk tranny drama is "it's fucking Cyberpunk so of course corporations take advantage of trannies just like everybody else."

In terms of userbase and popularity, it's still pretty damn active. Just has zero industry push now because it's not part of the Commiefornia conglomerate.

Is it better than before, then?

Thought that was implied but yeah. 2.5 is a meme.

Well yeah, old Neogaf was just Resetera. Nugaf hates Resetera.

she didn't keep the short hair

Wrong? She is perfect

That's pretty interesting...

>nipple armor
nice

i'm wondering if there's a single big tits (like, D+) fan who has actually tried to fondle one. They're just sacks of fat - you can have just the same experience by playing with your own undoubtedly massive man-boobs.

C-cup is the last mile, before everything goes downhill (firm, perky, hot as fuck - in all meanings of the word - pure bliss). Small tits are lovely as well to suck on.

weak mind + media brainwash

Attached: lolicon fantasy.png (1918x788, 401K)

This is the most cringe image

I mean I have. Natural or bust though. Boltons just aren't the same.

Welp, to each his own. At least we agree on that synthetic crap can fuck off

You mean what went ABSOLUTELY RIGHT?

>It was the anime equivalent of Buu shitting out the evil inside of him and splitting into two beings.
I am always thinking this can be also applied to Yea Forums vs neogaf(and now restera).

These are basically sharing the same interests and preferences of aesthetics in games, and even in other hobbies as well (anime, manga, gacha shits etc) while they hate each other and stand in completely different positions on two things: politics, and sexuality, especially how should a woman is depicted in fictional worlds.

That being said, I think it is really suggestive that the community that have been advocating being zero-tolerance against these sexual "problematic" depictions in fictions are actually the the one containing a real criminal who did child abusing. It seems to me the real difference between Yea Forums and restera is just whether they can be honest about their true self beyond so-called political correctness that tell you that how and what you should act if you want to be seen as "morally right".

Not enough good art of Amazon.

Attached: Amazon.jpg (807x861, 310K)

>uncensored pitpussy
Looks like I'll have the last laugh here.

>tfw best girl is also best class
feels good man

I find this design really good because she's a healer and a necromancer, as shown with the skeleton next to her.
I don't think they randomly gave her big tits and hips, they're obvious motherly attributes, fit for someone who heals and gives life.

Attached: 1559154133212.jpg (910x910, 131K)

>Implying left is good.

Unfortunately yes. For some reason people are so retarded and desperate that they need to put shitty blocks of fapfic femdom along the side of an image in order to get their rocks off. It doesn't matter what the context of the pic is or the fetish it's always some hardcore femdom/sissy grooming. And if you're wondering some people try to make some quick cash out of it via requests.

Attached: FROSTED FLAKES.png (481x454, 258K)

as always, me as the skellington

Anime is evidence for this

>Left
Cute, sexy, realistic bust, probably a nice set of honkers

>Right
Obscenely grotesque, proportions completely unrealistic, unflattering nipple placement.

When you unsheathed those behemoths in the right pic, the nipples would point to her shoes. Gross.

Attached: 1392747157254.jpg (1515x779, 372K)

Explain to me why continuing the human race is desirable. Actually let me put it another way, babies are still being born at a massively expanding rate which in a few generations will risk the earth's ability to support such a large human population. Resources are being depleted and other indigenous species are dying off at an alarming rate already. In 50 years there will be no fossil fuel left.

If anything it is advantageous for people to have less children. But even ignoring the practical aspect, what is the specific reason for wanting to continue the human race via species propagation? Species die out all the time, why should the human race persist indefinitely?

>those hands

What if man doesn't want kids either?

Cool but don't ask people here to have them because most of us would be bad parents. I am alcoholic piece of shit with asperger, i know that i would be shit at being a dad.

Nothing. It was originally for the Dreamcast and used 3D models. Glad they put it on the back-burner and went 2D. It was a fun beat-em-up and Amazon and Elf are superior.

Attached: c04e242ada5f4ce051e84d4c2dcb5de9.png (826x872, 572K)

I want Lovely Lilith to do a Final Fantasy 7 video.

>Species die out all the time, why should the human race persist indefinitely?

Why do you care about the human race propagating at an accelerated rate, when you already acknowledged that doing exactly that is hurrying their extinction?
If you believed your own words, then you'd just enjoy the ride. Instead you're being contradictory. Are humans self-destructing? Do you wish for the extinction of the species? One of these must be false, else your post would have no meaning.

Do you really want to more white trash?

>You care about your community
user, i lived my most of childhood and and teenage years in white trash neighborhood and left fast as i could after i turned 18.

Cool lady

If anything they are Warhammer orks.

post more sorceress

Attached: a.jpg (982x722, 32K)

I want Lovely Lilith.

I don't know what you're trying to prove with this pic. Women with big tits exist, and can be in video games. That's fine. Women that are showing 80% of the tops of their boobs and their nipples still aren't visible? They're gonna have some janky-looking chesticles, is all I'm saying

Honestly prefer this to the DUDE EXAGGERATED PROPORTIONS LMAO in the final prouct.

>wrong
lol

yeah those hands are totally normal and not exaggerated proportions at all

>hands vs basically the entire body
By comparison it's much more normal, yes.
I'm not even just talking about the Sorceress, it applies to most of the cast.

Nice. I'll have to look into it. I still have the art book that came with my PS3 copy.

Attached: DaXjNo6U0AAXa_b_orig.jpg (526x800, 56K)

Found the wild faggot

Brainwashed. You see these kinds of people on Yea Forums and plenty in the western gaming crowd. They will pretend to not enjoy what is on screen because it somehow conflicts with their programming.

>The fighter we could have had
I'd take her over amazon, honestly. The world needs more sexualized armor and less sexual armor.

Attached: 1460925848182.jpg (1272x1500, 1.23M)

I wanna see her get fucked in that armor

They both make me hard, a true man lovee breasts of all sizes.

This, a true man like both milfs AND underage girls
*sip*

perfectly fine. I dont see a problem changing styles over time, even overtly sexual ones.

Attached: 70270404_p0.jpg (1200x1000, 635K)

How the fuck is fan service good?

>you can have just the same experience by playing with your own undoubtedly massive man-boobs
If you're not talking from experience, then you're just talking shit.

See

shows appreciation to the customer.

I like both.

On ResetEra, he claimed this was just a joke and mods banned anyone who said otherwise

>those assblasted replies
Yea Forumsirgins literally can't understand why people would find retarded huge knockers and slutty outfits in non-pornographic media fucking obnoxious

Attached: marisa lolk.jpg (1451x2048, 339K)

Everything went fine

Says the guy posting a dirty slut, who sells for body to perverted middle aged men (for free)

Just post 'I'm gay' next time, it's shorter and the result is the same.

Unironically get laid and maybe you wouldn't be so bothered by tits and ass.

This, unironically. Retards can never appreciate a cute design over MASSIVE TITS AND ASS, DUDE.

t. hamplanet who thinks she’s healthy

what are you doing here? check the catalog for the resetera thread

How frail is your mind.

>3d thots bad
>2d thots good

I’m a single, lonely and sexless cunt. Let me have my virtual titties and ass so I can fap in peace, the industry was built on sexless and lonely fucks like me.

Women age

I love tits and ass but flanderization is fucking disgusting. She's cute, sexy and memorable in the original design, they stripped her of every interesting and unique feature and made her design nothing but tits+ass.

She's supposed to be a witch maiden, not a whore in a Halloween dress.

Picrelated is a good example of a character whose body has been made sexier. Unrealistic, yes, but she's still a cute and likeable princess. Who the fuck would prefer it if that were replaced by some blonde slut with gigantic balloon tits in a pink mini skirt? That wouldn't be Peach, just a generic bimbo in vaguely princessy gear

Attached: bing.jpg (990x985, 1M)

Faggots and morphs complaining about normal things. Fuck off trannie

Cleared easy mode with Amazon, it was ok but a bit repetitive thanks to her moveset.

Who should I play next?

Some girls like looking like sluts
You're the one that's sexist here

Why is her head so fucking tiny? Her disgusting pinhead ruins the design.

Wow, OP is an actual fag

fuck off casual

They turned her into a loli

God, this looks so... wrong. I remember some on /ic/ had done a breakdown of why exactly it looks bad

It's pretty easy to see why, user.
>Despite trying to be highly rendered, everything looks like it's made of plastic
>Peach's hair is one solid chunk instead of appearing to be made of individual strands
>Posing is awkward and stiff
>The lighting is inconsistent, can't tell where source is
>Both characters have blank expressions, with Peach's mouth appearing to be shifted too far to one side
>Yoshi's arm looks stupid, also the perspective on his body doesn't match itself in any way
>Legs are especially bad about this
>Hand gets larger, despite perspective dictating that it should look very slightly smaller because it's extending away from the camera
>Yoshi's eye is fucked too, looks like he has Sonic eyes
There's plenty more, but that's just what I can immediately see.

They should have gone the other direction.

Attached: loli sorc.jpg (900x1000, 152K)

They should've given her a dick.

Attached: loli amazon.jpg (817x900, 230K)

fpbp

Puberty

Big fat witch dick

>tfw no big, fat witch cock to claim me

>having large breasts is a bad thing

The fact people genuinely feel this way makes me pray for WW3 or some massive extinction extinction event

Attached: 1555596763026.jpg (480x712, 33K)

If only japs made her sexy like this

Attached: 1557777223722.jpg (533x619, 89K)

Seethe

Is there any way to upscale the art on RPCS3, because it's looking pretty low-res.

>1 guy made tumorfags seethe so hard

SMS. Single Mom Syndrome. They grew up idolizing their mothers. Hence why breasts scare them and theyre all "ass men" when they fuck a woman from behind they just see a fat ass instead of moms breasts. Don't get why the majority of them wear glasses and have beards though.

soul vs soulless

not big enough

Exactly, her cock isn't nearly big enough. The elf puts her to shame, it's really quite pathetic.

Nothing, from 1998 when she was 14, she became 29 in 2013.

Attached: smart_link.png (471x258, 90K)

So youre doing the right thing. I wish I could meet a woman who doesnt have kids let alone doesn't want any. Youre lucky user.

>"I should have kids just because i should"

And this is why society is falling apart. People having kids because "I should just do it!" Not taking into consideration all the work and bullcrap (and money) it takes to raise one. I have more respect for people who get abortions than the dumb couple who pop out 4 kids and live in a trailer

You get it user. Good to see some common sense on this board. I love the meme to about how EVERYONE should have kids just because and oh don't try and prepare or wait till you can afford kids NOBODY can!! Than Why the fuck have one? Let me make something that requires a lifetime of steady nurturing and a shit ton of money along with a million other problems they cause.

Everyone in this thread arguing for kids already has them and knows how fucking shitty life (especially in 2019) is with kids. They made a horrible mistake but can never admit so now they attack anyone with a different view knowing full well if they could go back in time they never would have had them. True story. Ive yet to meet someone with kids who isnt miserable, eternally broke, never wants to go home, is divorced and living in a shit apartment, hates their wife or hates their kids. And i just know some asshole in this thread is gonna go on a rant about how kids arent supposed to make you happy and youre supposed to be miserable ita called growing up. No YOU made a mistake sorry.

>as he works overtime for the 5th week in a row to barely keep the lights on while his wife home with the kids all day resents him more and more and starts noticing the fit gym trainer who jogs shirtless everyday

I know this is a meme but that alpha guy from the phone sounds hella gay

Having a kid just to have a kid is the dumbest thing you could ever do. And yet a good majority of the population thinks this is smart AND you shouldnt plan or save money because "you're NEVER prepared for a baby!!" How fucking dumb do you have to be to think this is a great idea.

I have in fact once fondled a girl with Ds and it was great, you're just a faggot.

Either pedo, literal virgin or a woman. I cant tell.

>Thier