That guy on your friends list who used to be a chill bro who would play vidya with you but now has 5000 hours in VRchat

>that guy on your friends list who used to be a chill bro who would play vidya with you but now has 5000 hours in VRchat

Attached: 1553399473947.png (674x666, 362K)

I wouldn't know because I don't add trannies

Obsessed

sneething

I had a friend IRL who I used to love to hang out with and now he has a girlfriend and spends all his time in VRChat and I haven't talked with him over 3 months.
Fucking uni man

Attached: 1558509938486.jpg (882x960, 251K)

Sounds like you shouldve ERP'd with him

But that's gay.

>play VRchat once
>pick a silly avatar
>do a silly gesture
>hear a real actual biological female giggling on the other end
>turn red and uninstall it forever

I have too much shame

I feel like getting an E-thot from VR chat is super easy, how easy is it to land lewds from them?

Easy if you're willing to wade through a sea of trannies and voice modulators.

How thick is that sea

God I hate VRChat so God damn much. /vrg/ is insufferable and those faggots actually made me hate anime.

Attached: 1543254228830.png (1920x804, 2.53M)

They're all trannies or hambeast
Imagine thinking that a real woman would actually use vr chat

Okay so where's the problem

>Imagine thinking that a real woman would actually use vr chat

Attached: 07f6e344e060d.jpg (493x386, 33K)

>he also fell for the trans meme
>doesn't talk about anything but "uwu mommydom" and doing drugs between trying to land a vrchat gf

Attached: despair.png (238x228, 106K)

What the fuck is the purpose of VRChat? To me it just looks like a glorified skype group call

Surrogate sex for unsexables

extremely
the real hard mode is actually forming genuine feelings for someone

based

a game where you be trans and use shit voice changers to talk to your "friends" while sitting in front of a mirror all day admiring all your crusty poorly optimized anime girl models and talk about what Danielle said to Sherry in discord the other day and why (s)hes a lying whore

fpbp

don't fuck trannies, fuck cute boys instead

a game where you hang out with japanese dudes at 5am

my old friend group has lost 2 people to the vrchat menace

How do you know some of the people you added aren't actually trannies?

I would but they're always taken.

>all that time is AFK time because he died at his PC and no one found him till months after due to being an elderly man with no descendants

How?

>that guy who used to be your only friend until he killed himself

Attached: 1560455181946.png (1019x895, 1.04M)

Basically like a 3D chat room I guess. I've only tried it once while drunk and it took a while to find genuinely funny people out of all the autists.

>that guy on your friends list who was one of your closest friends ever, you talked nearly every day, and then one day he had enough of your bullshit and blocked you

Attached: 1535352128290.jpg (613x673, 59K)

;_;

This has happened to me a lot. I'm depressed insufferable asshole that is also an alcoholic so most people stop dealing with my shit pretty quick. Being alone is better anyway user, fuck changing yourself for other people's approval.

Doesn't sound like it's other people's problem, that isn't asking for their approval, that's asking for the bare minimum required to be friends with someone.

Fuck off normie

Thamriyell is a sweet man and his vrchat avatar is cute.

>fall out with someone
>instead of blocking or removing them, completely ignore so they know I'm so fed up with them I'm willing to take conscious effort to ignore them each and every single time they try to message me.
>also so they can be reminded of what they lost

Attached: 1348338423791.jpg (549x735, 29K)

>tfw too shy to talk in VRchat
I just stand there and wave my arms like a fuck

Attached: 1550597312219.gif (500x375, 388K)

ERP VRChat trannies are the worst and ruin the only VR general

Attached: vader3-quest.webm (800x800, 2.86M)

that post had nothing to do with trannies. rent-free.

Lisa Lisa was hot, and Joseph should've banged her before he finding out she was his mom.

>friend removed me because I wasn't willing to spend all of my online free time indulging his "woe is me I'm so depressed tfw no gf" talk
>another friend left our group because we didn't fall perfectly in line with his political beliefs
>and yet another friend never plays vidya with us anymore because he spends all his time watching twitch streams or playing in VRchat with no VR hardware
>all of my other friends just want to play competitive e-sports bullshit either that or F2P trash
I miss co-op campaigns

VRchat and VR in general is a meme gimmick fad until a real voice changer that is made this decade is released because morphvox:sucks, diamond voice changer:sucks, clownfish voice changer:sucks. (All 3 of these were last update last decade)

Attached: 1539292733865.jpg (383x480, 19K)