Does it matter to you whether the MC is white or black?

Does it matter to you whether the MC is white or black?

Attached: 55.png (1440x810, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If they're black I ask myself, are they as cool as Rodin?
If yes, no I don't mind.
If no, I don't play.

Attached: BasedBlackMan.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

COME BACK HOME WHITEBOY

Based

no because im not a drooling retard

Depends if we're talking about western trash where they make black characters look like /pol/ caricatures.

Attached: Sheva.jpg (1000x563, 82K)

What matters is whether she's a cute anime girl

>Does it matter to you whether the MC is white or black?
Yes.

Black people keep saying we need more media with black protagonists, and that everyone should be fine with that, even though it directly implies they are themselves not fine with white protagonists. And I'm not fine with that. Whites don't have a duty to produce culture for every race out there, and black people don't produce, and hardly ever consume, media with white protagonists.

There's an implied racism in all of this, just like there is an implied sexism whenever feminists ask the same thing, and an implied cisphobia whenever faggots ask the same thing. And I won't falter against the intellectual terrorism coming from a left which I regard as morally and intellectually decadent.

Yes and no.
Depends entirely on the setting of the game.
Like a game set in Medieval England would make sense to have a white protag, not a black one
It's similar to the whole female or male MC argument. If possible have an option for both, if not pick which fits the setting and story more.
In the end what matters is whether either character is well written and not just a punching bag.

yes.

The only reason I havent played detroit become human

>And I won't falter against the intellectual terrorism coming from a left which I regard as morally and intellectually decadent.

Attached: 1553126590823.gif (224x199, 557K)

It didn't used to but the anti racism in society have gotten so boring I try to be as racist as possible. So now I wouldn't buy a game with a nig MC. I was never racist before some pink haired bitch told me to check my privilege. Now I wants to burn all the niggers, make the academics watch their pets burn screaming. Then put out their eyes and sell them into slavery, and burn down all further education centres that aren't STEM. Then find all the dick chopping psychiatrists and surgeons and have them killed publicly. After that we can let in a few nigs, and have nig main characters, but not too many.

If it's a game where a black character makes the most sense and offers the most immersion to that world then I want to play as a black character, if the reverse is true then i want to play as a white character. If the race of the character doesn't make any difference to the story and in-game world then i don't really care but:
>don't like historical revisionism
>don't like it when the sexuality/race of a character is brought to the forefront unless it has a purpose within the game
>don't like race politics been brought into a game i play for fun
simple as

fpbp

Yes, I hate niggers and playing as one makes the game worse by a large margin.

Attached: 1383114833682.jpg (500x375, 105K)

Sort of. I'm not racist but I am xenophobic. For example, I don't hate black people but i hate black American "urban" culture. I'm not going to play a game all about "gangsta" shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0

yes

i can actually understand you in a way, if the main character of a game i'm playing is all about the "hood lyfe" then chances are i will be less interested in it by default.

pre-2010 = no
after-2010 = yes
It went from just characteristic or variety in character design to political mandatory to push agendas.
I blame SJW, Gamergate and gaming "journalists".

no, as long as they aren't women

No, as long as nothing feels forced and gimmicky. I remember when San Andreas launched there was a lot of backlash because of the protag being black. It was the first time I saw the gaming community have a collaborative breakdown over race, it was pathetic honestly. I browsed IGN and gamefaq forums back then, as well as some other video game related websites, and every day it was flooded with topics about it. I fucking hate the SJW protranny niggerbullshit that's plaguing video games these days, but the outcry back then for San Andreas was just racist white bois acting like a bunch of faggots. Game was amazing and playing as a black gangster dude from the 90s was fucking perfect.

Attached: 1543476608415s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

blacks are more xenophobic then w*ite people

i dont have autism and im not racist so no

Not if they are cool.
I just hate shit characters and generally is a character is there solely to pander they aren't very good since their inclusion is not a choice but a requirement.

No, it matters if they are a likable character.

This, basically.
>Female MC
fine
>Female MC in a game that is flooded with FUTURE IS FEMALE, HOOOOO FEMINISM
not fine

So anybody interested in actually talking about the new DLC or just a /pol/ thread?

Attached: IL-Feature.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

CeeJay was great. Most other black dudes were shit. I want a good character, its just most black characters tend to suck, so Im warry of it today. Sue me.

Is there any point in discussing sims DLC?

I'm a white supremacist so my characters can only be blond hair, blue eyes, white skin Aryan Ubermensch that own at least 6 jewish slaves and has a wife of ambiguous ethnicity that could pass as German but there is always a lingering doubt in everyone's minds that she might in fact actually be part-subhuman.
If this isn't my dating sim MC then I just don't play.

No, it matters whether the MC is loli or not loli.

I don't care who or what the protagonist is as long as they reason they exist isn't super gay.

If it's a black guy, fine. If it's a black guy because the dev is a cuck who publicly shits on white people, then its bad.

If it's a woman it's fine. If it's a woman because the dev wants more female representation and shits on men online and posts about the patriarchy, then its bad.

Notice this trend and why so many characters are hated when other similar ones seem to be loved