When did you give up on western games? What was the last straw for you?

When did you give up on western games? What was the last straw for you?

Attached: cyberpunk2077character.png (527x752, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tdbd.net/gurps/GURPS - Cyberpunk - High-Tech Low-Life Roleplaying.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know, I always wondered why would a camel be carrying so much straw it breaks its back.

>excessive file size whoring
>bullshit live service
>unfinished games
>artificial playtime (repetitivity)
>uninspired game design

Why are there so many fucking threads on this fucking game right now?
I think I'm going to pirate it. Not even play it, just pirate it and then seed it for the next five or six years. Maybe I'll start a new game just to make a dick girl for a laugh.

What the fuck am I looking at here?

Grotesquely unnatural genetically and cybernetically enhanced monster that the game is obviously presenting as a grotesquely unnatural genetically and cybernetically enhanced monster but Yea Forums will argue that this is what the devs think an ideal woman looks like.

the future

this

ResetEra

wait it's female?

I see.

Obviously it was contracted by one of the 3 little pigs.

RE dykes wish they were that jacked

I assume. Face looks like a creative interpretation of a woman on steroids.

>excessive file size whoring
I still don't get the corporate logic behind this.

about 10 years ago. figured Id give those polacks a chance but they pulled a massive bait and switch. thats the last time Ill fall for their tricks.

women who get buff a lot with steroids look like that.

Oh how the times changes, where its not those pesky feminists who wine about every minute thing in vidya games

i haven't seen anyone make that argument

Its not even a role-playing game anymore. So I doubt you can pick sides and kill all those sjw pandering characters.

Cyberpunk 2077 is based off of Cyberpunk 2020 you dumb faggots. It's not sunshine and rainbows. Body modification has reached a point where the grotesque and inhumane are normal because the human body is no longer sacred, especially with the corporations treating everyone like shit. Future is bleak.

if she's a villain, what's the issue?

Please explain to me how it's not an RPG.

So this is your first Cyberpunk thread?

Because he saw a poster of a girl with a dick.

>Grotesquely unnatural genetically and cybernetically enhanced monster that the game is obviously presenting as a grotesquely unnatural genetically and cybernetically enhanced monster
wrong u shill

Attached: 1560478957840.jpg (1157x1650, 1.32M)

that's the ''issue''
trannies/ugly dykes/tumblerinas don't want to be portrayed as villains

>if she's a villain
see
these tranny/freak fucks are "victims" of le ebil corps being transphobic and shieet

How am I supposed to answer you, when I haven't played it? Im just speculating.

Attached: 1560441380115.png (659x268, 40K)

>A dystopian future
>Hypersexualizations in advertisements is just terrible
>That is what you're fighting against

What's the point of all this as opposed to just having a gun?

When Sony moved thier head office to califnornia.

DYSTOPIA
Y
S
T
O
P
I
A

Bigger is harder for pirates in shit countries with shit internet.
Or people who dont live in the cities and dont have access to optic fiber.

Don't they realize that if it's too big for them to pirate, is also too big for them to download it anyway?

>shit countries with shit internet.
They all have better internet than Australians.

Attached: australian feel.gif (633x758, 13K)

That poor fucking cat.

When the developers started listening to game journalists. I don't want to watch your video game movies Sony, I don't want loot pinatas, I don't want to get banned for telling someone off, I don't want real world politics shoved in my games. God bless Epic for buying all these shitty western games so I can pirate them with the intention of fucking the company over.

Well, the gang that she is part of is addicted to "juice" so that seems approtiate.

She's a member of obviously hostile gang that you go against in the newest demo, that's not exactly a sympathetic character.

Never
Nip games on the other hand, I didn't have any faith in to begin with.

forced 'rpg' mechanics in a bland cinematic open world.

I blame BioWare and Gearbox. BioWare for popularizing """mature""" writing with """unique""" characters. And Gearbox for the zaniness (TM). So many western games come across as a combination of the shit parts of Dragon Age and Borderlands.

i like her

Some crazy bitch that had a linear frame installed and a bunch of biosculpted muscle put on top of it.

Relevant shit from the rulebook if anyone cares.

Attached: poonk.jpg (656x600, 206K)

>this is a leader of animals
>Yea Forums is seething
>reesetera is seething
I swear this will be a good game.

she was also juicing

Smashing a concrete wall with a hammer sounds pretty sweet.

>game is supposed to be a dystopian future based on the extremes of today's mindset/culture
>you faggots are angry when CDPR shows faggots all about with their dicks out on advertisements, as if it was celebrated
Isn't this just as any other story warning of the future? Sure literal who jurnos see it as progressive, but that just proves the point that we are only closer to that ugly future.

Attached: 1560148199509.png (422x357, 149K)

Name 5 games that has zero repetitivity. You cant.
Every game is repetitive, and only a good games make that repetition isnt noticeable.

Attached: regw.gif (360x259, 2.62M)

Seems more like CDPR's sad attempt at trying to appeal to a group that will never be happy.

I understand that too, I'm just holding my final judgement until it really is a matter of it staying subtle or them stepping on that creaky, old soapbox

That's cute, the game will sell more than Witcher trilogy in 2019 alone and CD Projekt had more money than Square-Enix last year.

She's the head of a boostergang dude. She pretty much exists to be a boss fight.

>she pretty much exists to die
based CDPR unless we get to fuck her and sway her to move her gang elsewhere
>imagine her crushing your penis with her buttcheek muscles

Thanks for proving that the contrarians really are just weebs so threaten by a popular western game that they spend the majority of their time trying to shitpost as falseflagging underwhelmed faggots.

>NOOOOO WHY ARENT FEMALE CHRACTERS WEARING BURKAS
>WTF WHY ARE THERE SEX AND DRUGS IN AN ADULT GAME
>DOOMSDAY IS LITERALLY HERE

The main love interest for the male protagonist

>pathetic baits to bump his garbage thread
kill yourself my dude

When CP2077 and Bloodlines 2 got pozzed. I think I'm done for good, there's no point in being excited in this trash any more.

Attached: If only you knew.jpg (1165x947, 241K)

i'm ok with this and i will be modding her with the proper ''clothes'' to suit my tastes perfectly

Attached: jacked.jpg (599x704, 46K)

>CP2077
Everything about this character is straight from the CP2020 rulebook.
>Bloodlines 2 got pozzed
Senpai what? Vampire fiction has been and always will be about sex and degeneracy, and degenerate sex.

I believe the idea is that the addition of a single straw to its current load is what leads to the breakage, not necessarily that its carrying a fuckton of straw.

In Cyberpunk's case it's fine because it's the extreme of the clown world scenario we're living in right now. Trannies are upset at it anyway so I'm fine with it.

Would still rather Snu Snu than having to go anywhere near this.

Attached: 1560422577670.png (901x1200, 1.19M)

Mass Effect 2

It's easier to push a 60GB download than spend time and resources optimising assets

More like they're following the source material to a T and whiny faggots who have never engaged in the PnP universe from both sides act like they know anything.

Attached: Sex Changes.png (350x750, 199K)

That's not the Source material. That's from GURPS Cyberpunk, which has nothing to do with either this game or its setting: tdbd.net/gurps/GURPS - Cyberpunk - High-Tech Low-Life Roleplaying.pdf

Trannies don't exist anywhere in Cyberpunk 2013/2020 Source material, stop lying and go dilate.

>Trannies don't exist anywhere in Cyberpunk 2013/2020 Source material, stop lying and go dilate.
Not that guy but Mr. Studd and Midnight Lady were available for purchase in CP2020 no matter the sex of the player.

That was referring to a transgender model on am advert, not to the jacked up bodybuilder in OPs post.

>gender-nonconforming
You mean an ugly woman and has to cope in that way?

>Mr. Studd and Midnight Lady
That's not essentially much different from using an advanced strap-on dildo and has nothing to do with Trannies though.

>not liking muscle mommies

Well yeah that's what the girl in the advertisement is packing since there's no balls bulge.
And since most things can be cybernetic, including your eyes, arms, legs etc. it's to be expected people would install cybernetic genitals too.

Attached: 1560359127270.jpg (3024x4032, 449K)

How does this refute what he was trying to say? It's irrelevant to the argument.

>Future is bleak.

But user, that's TODAY

If only people bothered to read the lore book, but no let's get mad about shit we don't know

Attached: 1517978793883.gif (628x432, 102K)

You could replace that twitter bio with two words: fat man

>ugly bosses are only okay when Japan does it