I'm legitimately just more interested in getting an Xbox Infinite than a PlayStation 5

I'm legitimately just more interested in getting an Xbox Infinite than a PlayStation 5
Microsoft's exclusives (Lego Star Wars, Halo Infinite, Flight Simulator, Phantasy Star, The Outer Worlds) might be on PC but for someone who doesn't want to deal with the issues that come with PC and doesn't like over the shoulder cinematic third person story focused action games, the Xbox is perfect.

Attached: PlayStation_Variety.png (1050x1125, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDLC20mpzJg
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/sony won.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=TDsJTfGepOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Phantasy Star, The Outer Worlds
Both these are on ps4.

You forgot an exclusive

Attached: A6A5E40E-4464-429F-BC25-A3FAF8241C38.jpg (1000x562, 85K)

Microsoft's conference finally destroyed my faith in Xbox after being a fan since the first console, epecially revealing that almost none were exclusives

Nothing had me more excited than Death Stranding, which was shown a weak earlier
I wanted to see games, but since Mexico City, Phil has refused to show them

>xbox
hahahahaha

Looks like shit desu. Not op

>being excited for Death Stranding
It’s like you’ve learned nothing since V

Maybe if xbox had actually shown some fucking gameplay
But really I want to know more about that Asian chick everybody listed over from the Bethesda conferences game.

Gravity Rush has been the only PS4 game this gen that actually feels like a classic PlayStation game. Fuck Uncharted for killing the PS brand.

V was good

V was pretty good. Sorry you missed out on playing it.

I don't give a shit about Metal Gear or Kojima
Death Stranding looks kino
youtube.com/watch?v=dDLC20mpzJg
>Maybe if xbox had actually shown some fucking gameplay
exactly

Attached: PATH VOL. 2 • APOCALYPTICA FEAT SANDRA NASIC • DEATH STRANDING OST [HQ 4K VIDEO CLIP] 3.jpg (3840x2160, 1.21M)

Jesus damn Gravity Rush 2 was a good-looking game.

Why should I purchase and play the Gravity Rush's?

It's in the OP, bottom-left.

In OP's image, do you prefer the top games to the bottom games?

What kind of braindead, pretentious fuck do you have to be to include CHULIP on a list of classic PlayStation™ games? I'm one of the few people in the US who even has a fucking copy of it, am I supposed to pretend that anyone else is even supposed to know that game exists? Get fucked, you actively make this site, and video game discussion in general, worse with your unbridled, unironic autism.

>Yea Forums's Sony bashing has been getting more severe lately.

Still can't get over the fact that Sony won this generation.

Seconds since Yea ForumstendoGaf stopped obsessing over Sony: 0

Attached: 17944ba2c5d0ae2c4465efd6f7043eab.jpg (471x560, 36K)

>Do you prefer Gravity Rush to not-Gravity Rush?
wow, really opened my eyes

Attached: 1518322150887.png (211x239, 9K)

>Microsoft's exclusives (Lego Star Wars, Halo Infinite, Flight Simulator, Phantasy Star, The Outer Worlds)
Lego Star Wars, Phantasy Star Online 2 and the Outer Worlds are all on PS4 too though.

If you like open world superhero style games with a focus on mobility (think Spiderman, Just Cause 2, etc.) then it's that. Your powers are the about gravity so you get lots of freedom of movement, which I personally love. The setting and music are also absolutely fantastic and atmospheric as fuck too.

both your post and image are irrelevant to this thread

Attached: 1517052893171.png (645x614, 83K)

THE ONLY GOOD PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVES THIS GEN WAS BLOODBORNE AND GRAVY RUSH EVERYTHING ELSE WAS BORING DOGSHIT THAT I CAN'T FUCKING REMEMBRE 6 WEEKS AFTER PLAYING
NOW THAT YAKUZA IS ON PC I HAVE NO USE FOR SONY IF THEY'RE GOING TO FOCUS SOLELY ON WALKY TALKYS FOR GAY HOMOMEN THAT TAKE THEM THE ENTIRE GENERATION TO MAKE
PS1 AND 2 WERE GREAT CONSOLES WITH MAYBE THE BEST AND MOST VARIED VARIETY OF GAMES A CONSOLE LIBRARY HAS EVER SEEN AND IT'S GENUINELY SAD TO SEE SONYT DESTROY THEIR OWN IDENTITY TO MAKE THE SAME BORING GAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN

>for someone who doesn't want to deal with the issues that come with PC

Brainlet.

>all this variety
>half of them are just 3D platformers

if you play Flight Simulator on XBox you deserve to be shot

PC has no games

YOU HAVE NO GAMES YOU JUST WATCH THE SAME 6 HOUR MOVIE ABOUT HOLDING HANDS WITH A LITTLE GIRL OVER AND OVER AGAIN

I sold my PS and just stick to PC. All the PS2/360/PS3 era-type games are only on PC nowadays.

>MULTIPLATS ARENT GAMES THAT'S WHY THEY'RE ~95% OF THE PS4'S LIBRARY

Imagine being so irrelevant you have to include the Chadstation 4 in your post just to get noticed.

Attached: sony won.jpg (163x197, 8K)

>YOU HAVE NO GAMES
I'm not a platform for video games

Seething so hard he's typing in all caps.

Attached: I+cant+stand+her+smug+face+_2ca449db198a00a5e3d5bf06e2b13efa.jpg (198x198, 8K)

Did you just delete your own post so so could post it again? Holy fuck.

Attached: 1558741898646.jpg (867x1390, 129K)

I'm getting a PS5. Sony has the best games and the best consoles.

Enjoy your censorship low iq nigger

I'M SHOUTING SO MAYBE ONE OF YOU DUMB FUCKS WILL LISTEN

Go outside. Stop taking games so seriously you autist.

Attached: d_32092_girls-women-laughing-secret.jpg (1200x943, 124K)

NO

All these games u mention are gonna be trash except for Halo Infinite.

PS5 is the only console worth buying. Get a PC if you want microsoft shit

This. PS5 will win next generation again just like it did this generation.

Well the general population will buy a ps5 bc they owned a ps4. I don't see them switching over to Nintendo or Pc. So they secured that they selling more consoles. Only question left is, what games you Sony has?

Astro Bot, Bloodborne, Dreams, God of War even if the camera is too close and you can't jump it still feels like a normal gow game.

>shilling xbox on Yea Forums
that just won't work user
everyone here already has a PC

only generation sony won was PS2

Bruh

Attached: shovelwarebox.jpg (681x624, 155K)

You need to go back to shill school. You failed.

>walking sim looks good cause the hipster gook is pretending to make a new genre
You are everything wrong with gaming.

“Duuuuuude muh story” is all we got for DS so far, and MGSV had a god awful story. Kojima is a master if making amazing trailers for incredibly disappointing games. Death Stranding is gonna suck.
>America needs to unite blah blah
It’s REALLY gonna suck. Last thing I need is the Hollywood dicksucking westaboo to preach politics to me.

Remember when it was ongoing joke that 360 games were brown and grey, while PS3 had ridiculous cartoony shit?

Damn, Switch is doing crazy good!

not if its on next gen xbox with ray tracing and supports a flight stick

>CalArts Battletoads

I'm still mad.

you still deserve to be shot, as most HOTAS/Flight control devices need so many USB ports the XBox won't be able to control them all

The joke was that almost all AAA title was brown and grey on every machine. Now everything is colorful and people don't like it.

Suck for them because I always loved colorful games.

>You are everything wrong with gaming.
says the person who doesn't keep up with news and is still calling it a walking sim

>people that don't but gameplay first are everything wrong with gaming
>by the way I didn't like MGSV because of the story
retard

Won't effect me I don't play pedo games

boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/sony won.jpg/

>Keeps posting the same hardware sales image several times a day
>Calls other people obsessed
>You will never be this much of a fucking loser.

Attached: 1557377268709.jpg (552x367, 23K)

Just a reminder, Microsoft is going multiplat
they are actively publishing games on Sony hardware now
people dismiss Outer Worlds and Psychonauts because they were in development for PS4 before being bought up,
but there is no excuse for why they are publishing Minecraft Dungeons on PS4
50/50 chance bigger titles come over as well, possibly timed exclusive at first for Xbox2, or maybe dependent on sales. If Xbox2 starts as slow as Xbone, that might speed things up
this is a major test for MS, and I support this trend they are taking. I would buy Microsoft published games on PS5, but I would never buy both a PS5/Xbox2
youtube.com/watch?v=TDsJTfGepOA

Attached: trio.jpg (600x444, 70K)

Based. Microsoft gave up. Sony won.

I've always been an Xbox fan since it first came out. Compared the Xbox controller to the Dual(shit) 2, the 480i output to 480p, and the PS2 online infrastructure or lack thereof to Xbox Live and it wasn't even a contest.

However, Sony always has the exclusives. You wanna play the games you need a PS2. This continued with PS3, and then 4 albeit to a lesser extent.

As long as they have the exclusives they win for the average consumer who isnt prepared to double dip on autistic game boxes.

>getting this triggered by a chart

Yikes.

Nice.

>for someone who doesn't want to deal with the issues that come with PC

Fucking brainlet leave Yea Forums

Attached: 6567256.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

it's less about giving up, and more just going in a different direction
they are entering a new market of 3rd party publishing

Attached: when will they learn.jpg (1500x1138, 235K)

The chart is irrelevant, I'm calling you out for being a huge fag.

they're not bad because they're cartoony they're bad because they're low effort. you can tell theres no theory behind their colorful designs they're just simplified to make it easier

>God of War even if the camera is too close and you can't jump it still feels like a normal gow game.
It doesnt.

you clearly never played the game

Is this the most unflattering photo ever taken? Why are they all so sweaty?

that pic would have been after the award show, not before
so I expect they would have been stuck in a crowded theater full of people, constantly shaking hands and hugging developers all night

I did and I hated it.

Imagine the smell.