Is there any cheap psp emulating device out there? I saw those stupid cheap looking psp things on wish...

is there any cheap psp emulating device out there? I saw those stupid cheap looking psp things on wish.com and aliexpress but then looking into it they run fucking snes games and shit and dont even do that right

I found this thing on youtube but it sounds stupid. its in all Chinese and they want fucking 400 dollars for it. I want something that looks like a psp vita and will run a psp emulator on it and maybe some Gameboy or ds games.

I want it to have the 2 sticks so I really want something more like a vita and not a psp 1000

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

retroarch.com/index.php?page=platforms#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PSP or PSVitas are cheap fucking underage lil nigga

I just want to spend like 100 bucks or less because I dont play games much and no that doesn't count

I want something that can run ds games too and maybe some gba games and weaker console games

Im frugal as fuck so I dont want to spend a lot for something ill just use for 20 minutes here and there. I want something like pic related thats just a psp with android and some gaming specs

Just buy a PSVita and an sd2vita and hack it. You'll be able to play any Vita, PSP and PS1 game along with nearly flawless GBA and SNES emulation

I heard psp vitas were kinda limited on storage tho will it be able to fit a lot of psp roms on it?

also every single vita I see on ebay is from japan

You are fucking retarded dude get out of here
Go and buy a chinese knock off instead of a PSVita for

show me them then you fucking virgin nerd rage fucktard they all run snes shit

There's this super cool one called the computer you're on right now

Don't you guys have phones?

sd2vita allows you to put standard micro sd cards in it, so at that point its really about whatever MicroSD card you can afford to go with it.

Look for a vita on gamestop or something. I had a peak on CEX in the UK and they are selling them for like £85. Or get a PSPGo

Go vita if you want vita games
Go GPD XD if you want DS, n64 and a few dreamcast games

>PSP Vita

Dont do that. Its not "a PSP with an extra stick" it's a brand new system. Like the Wii U.

I just realized how sitting that was.

I want something shaped like a psp that will do psp games, ds games, n64 games, and gba games

While you are at it why don't you ask for PS2 portable emulation and a Xbox emulator?

>psp vita
>rpg game
these kind of shit never gets old

Attached: 2edr4hj.gif (295x201, 848K)

PSP goes for like 20 to 50 bucks second hand. I'm seeing a 2000 model for 5 bucks on german ebay right now. You're retarded OP.

>buying chink stuff

Buy an used Vita and $1 SD card adapter off Aliexpress. Hack it and there you go.

Forget about N64 emulation on anything but PC. It's even still shit on PC when you think about it.

psp-shaped console are the worst thing ever, there's a reason why a lot of android consoles and pocket PCs go for a 3ds-like shape

I hope you have an Android phone. This is Flydigi Wee2. Ignore the stupid name but this is the cheapest solution to your problem.

Attached: HTB1o8dxXIfrK1RjSszcq6xGGFXa9.jpg (1000x1000, 302K)

Don't listen to these faggots and nerds, get you a Soujagame Handheld.

Attached: 1542344098514.jpg (1080x485, 153K)

jesus Christ soulja really charged the same amount for this as a used psp vita I feel so bad for the kids that got that on Christmas

Not OP but a problem I always think about with these things is that my phone, as well as many other, have speakers and earphone jack exactly where the controller grip would be, so without earphones the sound wil be covered, and you can't use regular earphones.
Sure, bluetooth ones exist, but they're not always the best solution for various reasons

>ctrl-f PPSSPP
>0 results
All of you are retarded.

>psp vita
stop calling it that, there is not such thing as a psp vita

psp vita

stop that, you vile scum, or else...

That is true but it is something you will have to live with it if you go down that route. Plus you can hold your phone vertical while playing DS games and it gives you access to both charging and audio jacks.

>I just want to spend like 100 bucks or less
buy a vita off ebay for like $120
>native psp
>native psx
>dozens of retroarch cores
>can stream from your PC to vita using homebrew(ps2 emulation from pc)
>has a ton of other useful homebrew

anyone that doesn't buy a vita right now is pants on head retarded. you can get a decent pre-owned for around $130-140 from reliable 3rd party sellers, and about $110 from ebay. now that it's hacked wide the fuck open, we can expect a lot more homebrew and emulator support(NDS emulator recently started making progress again)

buy a vita because it's too late, user. Yea Forums made the mistake of not getting the $20 PSTV, and now those things are easily $200 brand new. if you wait too long, the vita will become harder to find and the price will skyrocket.

it can just download psp games onto it? and does it have other emulators?

vita has a freeshop similar to what 3ds had. you can download psp, vita and psx games directly to your vita from within the app. you don't need to download shit to a computer and transfer, the vita app does it for you.

also works with dlc and expansions. only time you would need a computer for piracy is for english patching and modding.

forgot to mention that yes, vita has retroarch. snes, gba, nes, genesis, GB, GBC, saturn, dreamcast, etc.

dreamcast cores may not run as well, but worth checking out.

retroarch.com/index.php?page=platforms#

I mean like download them on downloading the games for free from websites

PSP is pretty good for emulating PSP

yes
/hbg/ on /vg/ has websites to everything

Doesnt emulate vita

>OP asks for a device to emulate PSP
>PPSSPP is obviously the only viable emulator
>goes without saying that whatever device OP will pick, has to be able to run PPSSPP
>either that, or getting a Vita
>HURR DURR NO 1 SAID PPSSPP YOUER RTARDED
yes user, we're all retarded and you're the only smart one, congratulations