Gamers are mentally ill and need treatment

How does it feel that you scum are lower in the social order than literal brain damaged batshit insane psychos who chip-chop their dicks off-off?

Attached: 1560086632576.jpg (1226x1395, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJuKhoPd2Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They said excessive gaming is a mental disorder. Not that every single person who has a controller is mentally ill. Retard.

so tranny gamers are not mentally ill because they cut off their dick and pretend to be women, but because they play video games

interesting

Attached: 1532671559465.jpg (920x713, 159K)

>June 2018
I thought this was a recent thing

more than 2 hours a week is considered excessive

Excessive anything can be a disorder, why specify videogames?

What does excessive dilation fall under?

Trannies dont deserve rights

Attached: pepehands.png (1600x948, 610K)

Same with gambling or alcohol.
You’re fine if you play for on occasion or drink with friends. You have a problem if you crave a drink or desperately gamble away your money.
It’s excessive and an addiction if it starts to creep into other aspects of your life and ruins it.

Why specify anything by that logic? Geez, man.

Nope.

Probably specified videogames since there wasn’t a specification before.
We already have one for overeating, drug addiction, alcoholism, nicotine, etc.
Just adding another one to the lisr

basically
it's sad to think about

>there are people who unironically use the term "gamer" here now

Most tranny gamers have pre-existing mental disorders before they transition so it's a moot point.

Attached: 1524114694302.jpg (800x450, 141K)

Not everything specifically aims to addict the user. Many video games do.

better to be specific
transgenderism is an untreatable symptom not the cause

Fuck off, being a tranny has nothing to do with actually transitioning. They are fucking crazy no matter what, and I know this cause i’m a faggot and I meet them everywhere anything gay happens And it fucking sucks. Deranged lunatics, every one of them.

>Guy devotes his whole life to beating Mario 64 without pressing the A button
>Guy spends hours a day playing Bubsy 3D, plays games in his mind while staring blankly, and needs to 15 mintues to climb stairs
>Guy fuses two popular game characters together, creates a whole universe for this character, gets trolled online, and maces a gamestop employee among countless other things
>All gamers
>"W-We're not mentally ill like those trannies guys!"

lol

Based WHO. Gaymers and poltard incels are S e e t h i n g
Good riddance. Long live human rights.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJuKhoPd2Bo

>Shut up mom! It's not an addiction! I can stop anytime I want, I just don't want to!

dont worry the WHO along with the phone industry is going to collapse as the 5G genocide scandal unfurls

they are all traitors

who cares unironically about what some jew organisation says?
having fun isn't ill activity, why else live?

This is fantastic, now I can get free money for having a gaming mental illness

Gambling and alcohol are different, they directly cause bad health or bad finances. Playing video games just causes enjoyment. They might as well classify watching too much TV or reading too much novels as a disorder as well because too much enjoyment/fun is bad according to WHO.

But they don't. The real reason for this shit is because gamergate got on the bad side of the mainstream media establishment so now they're out to get gamers or at least smear them in any way they can. Classifying too much video games as a mental disorder is just another fucking way to smear gamer's reputation. That's what this is really about when they do this.

>We gamers are truly persecuted
t. Joker

>seething
Cringe.
>incels
Yikes
>trannies
>human
Go dilate.

Cringe.

>thinking the WHO gives the faintest shit about gg

lmao
Given the ridiculous conspiracies that gg ‘unearthed’ I shouldn’t be surprised that somebody would think this, but still lmao