Playing shooters with controller

How the fuck are people able to play shooters with a controller? I recently just tried playing with a controller again after mostly playing with keyboard and mouse for a long time and it seems almost impossible to play shooters with a controller with any measure of accuracy. How do you guys do it?

Attached: 5DC6C926-F9B7-48FD-96BD-4C83C24600DA.jpg (880x628, 153K)

Why are there so many retards saving transparent images as jpgs recently

Babby-tier auto-aim.
Also, learn how to save an image retard.

That's why console shooters always have aim assist.

>saving as
Why are there so many retards who dont understand thats probably how it was uploaded and thus thats how it gets saved?

Shut the fuck up you stupid frog poster.

I unironically aim better with a controller because that's the way I have been playing since I was a kid. And no, I don't use aim assist, only faggots do that, first thing I do in every shooter is disable it

Attached: 687663AC-2313-4EF3-B89D-D202A96C3DD4.png (2400x2011, 146K)

you "aim better" only because you suck at mouse aiming. put some time into mouse aiming and you'll recognize that it is much better.

Attached: 1560520516594.png (339x355, 111K)

just gotta change your mindset, on pc you're only thinking about how to aim, how recoil works. on console you have to add in "how does the aim assist work in this game" and work that into your play. that's literally it.
give a console nigga a game without aim assist and watch them complain about the shitty way it plays - the magnetic snap is engrained into their brain. don't tell me shit about "disabling" aim assist. every game on console just "tones down" the aim assist. it's still there...

What sensitivity do you play on and do you have anyy tips to improve controller aiming?

Why do you seek nothing but disdain from those you interact with?

Attached: DKAg47SU8AAgpbo.jpg (938x1024, 60K)

Because you actually need to use your fingers, underage fatass zoomer.

try playing with this

Attached: image-6.png (2048x1346, 2.77M)

>Shut the fuck up you stupid frog poster.
>Why do you seek nothing but disdain from those you interact with?

Attached: FDBFF690-4D51-4CF6-9010-A9E721D3AA9D.jpg (800x450, 40K)

So playing with tits? Nice

Depends on the game, but usually near the highest sensibility. As for tips, there is not much I can say, but I feel like the reason why I do better is because a controller allows me to move while shooting more easily, so try to use both sticks to aim and compensate horizontal recoil.

Auto aim console faglords. COD on consoles is literally pull left trigger, snap to target, pull right trigger

Gyro aiming is way better than just using sticks when you get used to it. Not as good as a mouse, but it allows you to flick to targets instead of tilting a stick and waiting for your character to turn.

Attached: Screenshot_20190607_100429_com.google.android.youtube.jpg (2310x1080, 1003K)

You just stated the same fucking thing that poster said in his original post.

you get used to it
but triggers NEED more sensitivity levels

Mouse is too accurate, if you ever held a gun you would know it's not point and click, controllers do a better job capturing the feel of a gun fight
>but you can aim better with it so it's better
Then get an eye tracking device, this way you only have to look at your target and hit.
Cod, gears and halo chads knew this 10 years ago because they actually talk to people.
you guys got a serious case of dunning Kruger effect going on.