What's a good game to play to help you forget you're all alone?

What's a good game to play to help you forget you're all alone?

Attached: 1512798409005.png (188x292, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1zRvDK33xTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gay fags 3

go to a club and be reminded that people are fucking faggots and you will enjoy being alone a lot more
even spergs you think you'd relate to online have their own ticks that make you hate them

Animal Crossing

Journey on PS3.

Join a club bro, and stop with the games

Real Life

I'm getting out of a massive depression that lasted for about a year or so, and a big part of it is refocusing my priorities, giving myself goals, and just generally finding things worth living for. I got a new job, been hitting the gym and dieting (lost about 25 lbs so far), started writing a story that's been bouncing around in my head for about 10-15 years, and spoiling the crap out of my friend's daughter.

>spoiling the crap out of my friend's daughter
please don't groom my daughter
but seriously good on you for turning your life around chum

Alone in the dark

having sex but unironically

But I am not alone I have a fat big titted gf.

i bet you wont post her tits you pathetic coward

I'm playing video games because I want to be alone

unironically an mmorpg

>Go to a place you don't fit in and be reminded the majority of people are mindless cretins & you're even less likely to find people like yourself than you thought.
>this is somehow meant to comfort you.

vocaroo.com/i/s1zRvDK33xTC

How do you spoil a friend's daughter without being a creep about it?

persona 4 golden

consider gardening and simply thinking on your loneliness. you will soon realize you are at peace and that human contact is a generally undesirable complication in life

Attached: awwww yeeeee.png (216x191, 74K)

Nice voice changer tranny

this

Not him, but there's a bro way to do it where you can either bring her stuff when you come over or give it to your friend in a hey man, got your daughter this because I don't have my own to spoil yet.

Any other way and you're gonna look creepy.