Will you side with corpo mommy on your first playthrough?

will you side with corpo mommy on your first playthrough?

Attached: 15549238752.jpg (480x418, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IgyAputOHJE
youtu.be/vjF9GgrY9c0?t=558)
youtu.be/qIcTM8WXFjk?t=229)
youtube.com/watch?v=KXEcjgRiS3c
gamestar.de/artikel/customization-in-cyberpunk-2077-apartment-koerper,3345372.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope, I'm going to destroy her the first chance I get.

Hope they let me kill this bulldyke the first time I see her.

I'll make a corporate scum as much as I can, I'll side with her but if I can undermine her I will

Yes, I'm going to destroy her the first chance I get.

>implying she'll be in the game
You fags really think last year's demo mission is in, huh

I'll work for whoever pays the most

Maybe not the mission but the character is already built why not use it?

>siding with anyone but the people who own the world
this ain't gonna be no rosie red story of the poor dishevelled rebels winning against impossible odds
i really hope there's no bullshit like
>both sides offer equal pay
>corps offer high quality mods, but
>some gay rebel scientist can produce better ones in his sweatshop somehow
i want to steal from corps as a rebel and have to deal with the issues that provides such as non-readily available parts or upgrades
and then i want to side with the corps and get impressive and powerful technology from the only patron that matters, enjoying and basking in their favour while i gun down rebel niggers in droves as i burn down their HQs

Are you the guy making a ninja?

Only if I can sex her.

not like you get to choose who you side with
it's an action adventure game, not an RPG

More of a mercenary than a ninja I'll probably use guns

>mommy
how do you know that's not a dude

This thread seems infinitely better than the other one, so I'll ask here.

Have they said anything about cyberware significantly altering your appearance? How chromed out can you get? The gameplay demo showed V getting a little contact pad on her palm, but I want to get cyber-gazelle legs and gun arms. Is that doable?

i'll side with terrorists

Which one?

of course mommy all the way
youtube.com/watch?v=IgyAputOHJE

Nope, going full moral fag looking for my ex gf on my initial playthrough. If I find out corporate mommy has a romance that makes her less of a cunt, I'll wife her on my second play and pretend it's a neo noir game

Attached: 300px-Mp2posnf9.jpg (300x426, 38K)

Chrome itself is often more of a visual appearance style in cyberpunk.
They said you could go full chrome last year, but who knows if that will remain

Attached: 69b1f9e39a2e2a6234cce4ae2e1d0365.png (1215x1752, 3.38M)

I want to be a good little boy and clean the streets of the homeless and other degenerates. I really hope the game lets me do this.

yes i will

I will side WITH Bug wife BUT I will ALSO side WITH mommy Meredith IF possible! (I will! I will!)

Attached: Bug.jpg (4739x7602, 2.5M)

Metal punching Jax arms are confirmed they showed a strength build to journalists at e3

For the grievous sin of sporting a she mullet, she will atone with her flesh and blood.

T Bug is going to get her brain blown out the back of her skull no matter what you do, bud.

Nope. They confirmed a full on social playtrough.

not a chance

>black character named bug

this is a little on the nose. they haven't cured it in 2077?

T Bug IS cute wife! Do NOT make me kill T Bug user! Give me choice! Give me hacker wife! Give me good ending!

All that means is multiple paths to the same outcomes. If you don't get Jackie killed during the mission to retrieve the chip, Dex will shoot him in the back of the head because the two of you are small fries and you can't do shit about it.

Yes, corpo assassin cyber slut

Attached: kiberpank-cyberpunk-2077-kontsept-art-videoigra-2077-kontsep.jpg (1332x850, 292K)

That's what multiple playthroughs are for

Attached: xt8pUvv7iX2wYasaLvEdKa-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 143K)

The old version of Chippin' In (youtu.be/vjF9GgrY9c0?t=558) is better than the new version (youtu.be/qIcTM8WXFjk?t=229) and if you disagree with me your opinion is valid.

can you play a good guy in this game or is it another case of MUH MORAL GREY bullshit

I wanted to be able to join trauma team.

I will try to climb the corporate ladder, so I'll side with her until someone more powerful comes along who wants my services.

Why don't you describe what you think a good guy is in Cyberpunk.

I imagine the morality isn't as simple as that it's not in Witcher 3

I like both but definitely prefer the older one.

No. I’ll fuck her if it’s possible to, but why would I want to side with some Corpo?

i forgot there is bare boobs in your face in this, very based

Without a shadow of a doubt.

im going to be corpo mommys footstool! i cant wait for her climb the corporate ladder on my back and tell me how spineless i am!

new version gets me pumped to fuck some shit up

Attached: 1556589945588.png (812x412, 321K)

My plan is to play as an insane vigilante with similar ethics to Robocop and Judge Dredd. So I probably will.

Only if she will step on me

Attached: 1535544928564.png (480x1080, 698K)

Probably will kill her, I meant. I am retarded.

>when the feel so surreal, you pop out your steel

Im totally going to side with corpo god. No use playing for the weak side

Because the game you saw last year isn't the same game you'll get to play next year.

>bald women
Always disgusting.
I'll take a blue haired sidecut before this.

nope, on my first playthrough I'll be an edgy anarchist punk who hates corporations
on my second playthrough I'll be a non-lethal manipulative corpo mommy myself

meh. she looks like a tranny or a lesbo

Destroy her CUNT lol

No, not anymore since I discovered that she's not pure.

Attached: 1560459398387.png (517x437, 490K)

>theres a distinct possibility i wont get to play as a hard as nails cop who has the bare minimum augs possible
I cant fathom why theyre not letting us play as cops in a genre where the most memorable protagonists are cops

Attached: F3EE513C-7F20-4C29-9287-388F76066951.jpg (1440x1080, 146K)

Guns, Speech, Repair

>assisting women

Attached: beat women.png (875x672, 552K)

Because cops bad, niggers good

Attached: 1557373035326.png (334x506, 124K)

MATING PRESS

I don't think puritan runs would be possible at all given how reliant the gameplay would be on it.

>mfw repair doesn't give you health

Attached: 1512903539450.jpg (960x960, 20K)

>cops and reporter classes will be nonexistent in 2077
I want to fucking die.

A man of taste and honor and culture aswell i see

I'm going non lethal corpo fixer. Fuck the rebel niggers, let them eat each other at the bottom of the pond.

>Deckard
>K
>Dredd
>Robocop
yeah, your right. it is a mystery to me why they wouldnt let you play a cop

Black fat fuck and our la creatura companion is in so she might be also.

What you dummies don't seem to realize is that the storylines for different classes would have to be so vastly different that they may as well be their own games. You can't have a singular game in which you can play as a thug for hire, a beat cop, or a nomad road warrior and have a story that makes any fucking sense.

>t. imaginationlet

You can fully replace your arms yes.

Attached: 1556418454247.png (1366x768, 1.51M)

The correct choice

No, I just live in the real world, where having multiple 60-70 hour long campaigns in a single game is not financially possible or something that can be developed and released in less than 15 fucking years.

>a thug hired to find an illegal chip
>an undercover cop with a tip on an illegal chip
>a reporter who wanted the scoop on the rumored illegal chip
>a road warrior who drifted into town on the rumor of an illegal chip
wow so unique and widely different storylines

>her

Anyone else going to play genocidal cyber psycho? I hope I can murder every single person I find. I hope people run away in fear whenever I show up.

Attached: 1538283343636.jpg (499x565, 46K)

And each one of those requires different setup, story beats, voice acting, missions, art assets, and outcomes, resulting in an astronomical budget and an unreal workload.

>an astronomical budget and unreal workload
>in the video game industry
woah...youre right...they’d never do that...

You have no fucking clue how video game development works.

>T-Bug
There can only be one true Netrunner.
I'm slicing her forehead open with a mantis blade.

Attached: 1504639196575.jpg (351x523, 35K)

you can choose different lifepaths, so far they confirmed you can be a street rat, ex-corpo or a nomad

>The more chromed out you get V starts to get noticeably more unhinged in dialogue
>Sometimes when you're walking in a crowd the game wrenches away control from you for a moment to gun down a couple of bystanders and gives you back control to deal with the fallout
>Pic related starts actively hunting you down

Attached: 1546617028798.jpg (904x1215, 441K)

and evidently neither do you if you think devs dont overwork and overspend

This. I wanna be a high-flying, Cyberpunk Yuppie only looking out for Number One.

I hope there's an option to complete most of the quests by just buying people out

calm down, Togusa

Attached: firefox_2017-10-26_12-14-20.png (876x468, 778K)

You are literally too stupid to argue against.

You can beat the game without killing anything, so if the game's not shit they'll be more options to finish a quest peacefully than just buying NPC's out.

>y-youre stupid!
ah. i see. nothing left to argue with so you resort to insults. typical

Taking control away from player is cheap, I'd like to see more subtle things, like battle music suddenly starting to play while in middle of city, and random NPCs being marked as enemies by the in-game HUD.
Stuff like this would properly portray the cyber insanity and paranoia settling in.

This, either sell yourself to the corpos and get good stuff or keep your freedom but you have to work harder to get that stuff.

Yeah that sounds better.

No. I hope there is a route where you fuck over everyone else and I'll be the top dog.

I don't know anything about cyberpunk factions but I just want to shoot at degenerates

>no gypsy road warrior playthrough where you live out of your car
feels bad man

Any games that do something like this? Sounds incredibly based.

By the time the crack is out there will be mods to make any character I want a sexbomb

>video game budgets are sometimes bloated and I've heard of crunch time, so it's totally possible for an independant studio to put out a game that completely dwarfs the amount of content in major releases bankrolled by the biggest publishers out there, do it in less than 10 years of total development time, have it all be at a consistent level of production value, AND sell it for $60.
To reiterate, your brain is slop and you should stop posting.

>not siding with as many groups as you can to get hooked up and decked out with as much cyberware as your brain can possibly manage without going crazy and maybe a little past that

Attached: Dolf6wvXsAACxbF.jpg (827x1080, 91K)

Eternal Darkness
Sounds like a corp route, constant backstabbing to climb the ladder.

Attached: 1529099871797.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

Oh is this cyberpunk? I thought it was outer worlds
Disregard this, I won't be pirating this one but I will probably wait for a sale so the mods still apply.

>By the time the crack is out there
But it will be crackable day one

>its impossible because I say so!
>im going to insult you again because I dont trust my own argument enough!
whatever you say, kid. Try to calm down. Rude doesnt mean right.

Dipshit.

You realize you're being baited, right?

Because they are mostly going to be a gameplay mechanic like GTA, I imagine.

But damn if there isn't at least some stuff where you can be deputized to take on some corpcop work for cash I'll be disappointed.

Attached: 130325-title.jpg (620x354, 56K)

Mullet/5

You did it again, lad. Itll be ok. Just breath. Its ok to be wrong sometimes

>I was trolling, I'm not actually braindead!

There is something so generic in this game visuals. No esthetic sense. A greater degree of stylisation would have benefitted it

I'm not the user you have an issue with. Stop making a fool of yourself.

Attached: not me.png (692x223, 11K)

i kinda wanna see how he comes back from this

would have been nice if the first trailer would've been a possible path/origin in the game
>"Sir, this crazy slut has sliced up hundreds of people in 3 minutes and can tank AR bullets!"
>"let's hire her lmao"

T-bug is one of the reasons why I'm conflicted on who to play. Either as a turbo bisexual slut as fem V, or vanilla lewd-handholding relationship with T-bug as male V.

Attached: 5c9acded52b80b34205921fb2b003792.jpg (500x750, 39K)

Well yeah, I'm not a fag.

Attached: 1543763615939.png (1280x1280, 743K)

This "copro mommy" is ugly as fuck, zoomer

>a zoomer falseflagging
kill yourself zoomer, she is gorgeous

>will you side with corpo mommy on your first playthrough?
That depends.
Which one will let me kill more trannies?

i like the new one
youtube.com/watch?v=KXEcjgRiS3c
i want to play it already fuuuuuuuuuuuck

are you amerimutt? I heard you're lacking qt women and cuz of that has veeeery low standarts lol

fuck corporations in the ass i hope they all burn and die greedy fucking fucks

Attached: im so fucking mad.png (389x106, 38K)

Militech or Arasaka?

no shit, the new version sounds like gay nu metal / rage against the machine stuff

I HOPE I CAN LICK HER FEET, MAYBE IF I'M A GOOD BOY CORP MOMMY WILL SHOW ME FEET

I WANT MOMMY'S FEET

fuck corpocucks

I guess I'll have to pick the corpo life-path for my first playthrough lmao.

Arasaka to suck jap dicks.

i am European you disgusting falseflagging zoomer trash
Meredith is gorgeous

she is Militech also fuck Arasaka

Give me a Guy Fawkes mask, and with Silverhand, I'll burn the corporation headquarters down while 1812 Overture blares out of every speaker in Night City, even inside people's heads.

>tfw eradicating crazed cybers

Attached: 1530113864388.png (953x674, 1.67M)

CDPR changed their plans. There's only one apartment you can have now, and it's not customizable. FUCK.

gamestar.de/artikel/customization-in-cyberpunk-2077-apartment-koerper,3345372.html

yes

Attached: 1529689531147.jpg (750x737, 65K)

>3dpd

Just hope they spread the word as soon as possible to avoid disappointment down the line. Better safe than sorry.

Probably gonna play as a Solo.

I wonder if Johnny Silverhand will "haunt" you no matter what you choose? I mean, he's confirmed to be a big part of the Story but I can't imagine that he'll have nice tips to share with a Corp.

Where's the bulge?

It lives in your head, rent free.

>queen of hearts tattoo
BLACKEDFAGS BTFO

Attached: image.jpg (500x333, 111K)

Wow this is a horrible idea.

Probably a future DLC feature, still a shit decision though.

with long white hair she would be cute

>corpo mommy being protected by her shota bodyguard

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-15 Cyberpunk 2077 on Twitter.jpg (1262x1735, 503K)

That's not my corpo mommy.

This, not into grandmas

I'll side with the government faction

This is a nice job opportunity. Needs bigger Milkies tho.

Hey user nice to see you.

WHEN ARE WE GOING OUT FOR SOME COFFEE?

Attached: 1535868191385.png (970x541, 251K)

Yes, I'm gonna wreck her walls

No she comes across as a total cunt that would never be fair with you. She literally said in the gameplay that only the corp wins.as she fucks you over

She also said you could be in her position 1 day.
You aren't supposed to take everything literal.

Attached: tumblr_pe6vinPOHx1vihy18_540.jpg (540x436, 63K)

yeah not by being associated with her but by acting as ruthlessly as her when she fucked you over, pretty clear she thinks nothing of you

>trusting corporations
nah senpai, get money shadowrunning or whatever cyberpunk 2020 calls it then retire to a rural ranch with a 360 degree view for miles and anti air turrets buried in the yard

how much cybernetics can you get before your character goes insane and can i replace my head with a robotic one?