twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>IT CUTE SO GOOD!!! XD
>HAHA HE HAS HEART ON HIS BUTT SO CUTE!! XD

qt

looks like pikachu and eevee had sex

Not even the ugliest pokemon out of the new batch

Also that faggot dog better not have some queen elizabeth II inspired gimmick

Attached: impidimp.png (322x269, 117K)

Reminder that a group of people discussed in a room whether this thing would become a full fledged Pokemon or not.

>ugliest pokemon out of the new batch
Except this guy is SO ugly I actually want to use him. Depending on it's type

>diamond eyes

cringe

It looks like recolour of a dragon quest enemy from the first dungeon in the game

Yammper is cute! CUTE!

Its type is Dark/Fairy

This but unironically

Picked the fuck up

>literally just a yellow dog

Attached: elfont fu.png (650x650, 17K)

I thought you fags wanted simple designs like gen 1

I could point out like 5 or 10 previous examples of designs from earlier gens that set a precident for this body type, but I won't defend it being a good fit for pokemon because it should be in dragon quest.

Bro dark/fairy if he evolves he’s going to be OP

IT'S CUTE YOU TROGLODYTE

im gunna say it
its a ugly design its harsh on the eyes

I like yokai watch so I can’t really shit on the design

Looks like a bootleg dragon quest monster not like a pokemon

I would genuinely like this design if they shrunk his head just a little.
Still not fucking touching anything Pokemon after X/Y, though.

it's my favorite design so far but it doesn't look like a pokemon

Corgies are the retards of the dog breeds

This thing is ugly as hell its like a pug with no wrinkles and weird human eyes

look at how many different colors is in just that one dog, and its face is hideous. its a plush toy.
this thing is so fucking bad what is gamefreak doing?

post one photo of a human who has eyes like that

At this rate I think I'm just going to have 6 Wooloos on my team.

When I first saw it in another picture, I thought its tongue was a blue stripe on its body and now I hate it more.

It's a pug and corgi melted together into a dog mold like chocolate and peanut butter. Just not as cute as the real thing despite trying way harder to be nothing but cute.

Attached: e6a89fb41a4bf9bddf107411d7971e75.jpg (277x250, 10K)

I fucking love Impidimp

>take animal
>paint yellow on it
>THERE ITS ELECTRIC
i cant imagine how shitty the rest of the new pokemon must be if these are what they decided would be good for promotion

James Turner needs to get Yakuza'd

I legitimately, unironically think he's cute and will use him.

Attached: 88e.jpg (496x650, 31K)

>weird human eyes
I think the "sclera" is actually just yellow fur. it's eyes are just the little oval with a white diamond, at least I hope they are. It looks creepy with huge eyes.

Lillipup did the "literally my mom's fucking dog" gimmick better, and earlier. And I highly fucking doubt it'll evolve into something like Stoutland.

What a cute loaf of bread.

The promotional shit is always legendaries and shit that sells well as toys amd plushies. That dog was designed to sell merchandise first and function in the game second. He will fill shitty claw game pits across Japan.

>posts tranny-avatar starter pack image

fuck off

Is the yellow around it's pupils part of the eyes or is it just fur? If the eye being only the green part then I think it's cute, but if the yellow is part of the eye instead of fur then I think it's fucking ugly
Literally one of the best Pokemon in years. How can you not like the goofy motherfucker. You can already tell that his evo will be a monster in battle

I will catch it, for the dex entry, then immediately release it.

I fucking hate corgis

>posting anime girls triggers him
This site must be h**k for you, user. It might help your stress if you lie in a dark room and allow your pupils to dilate.

I honestly don't get why people are bitching about this design. Like literally, noodle-armed little devils are a common design theme.

no my main complaint is that it only has one batwing

Attached: tumblr_owsq93rdvk1wzypxlo1_400.gif (400x310, 767K)

so now that pokemon is officially dead, whats the definitive game in the entire series in terms of
>pokedex (quantity or quality)
>world (size or quality)
>characters
>design
>balance
>glitches
my vote personally goes to emerald solely due to the fact that its the only game released to date where you could in fact get every goddamn thing in the game legitimately if you lived in japan. my runner up is platinum

Attached: its a tentaquil.jpg (800x3844, 530K)

HG/SS or emerald I think.

Attached: latest[1].png (613x571, 257K)

If this shit even evolves what if, depending on it's gender it will turn into a succubus or a Incubus? That would be cool right? I know imps and not the same as succubus or incubus, but thats cool right? Obviously design wise, no way there gonna straight say they would be sex demons but that would be cool.

Attached: 1551282059304.jpg (1600x1284, 142K)

It's HG/SS. Those games have yet to be topped imo

>pokedex
i want to say gen 5 because theres a lot of mons i like are in there but god gen 5 had a bunch of bad pokemons aswell. it was such a hit and miss
my favorite game is still b2w2 and i still think hilda is best pokegirl but HG/SS and platinum were just as good with emerald being very close
the DS era was peak pokemon

because pokemon is based around animals and nature stuff, not fantasy demons, it feels so out of place compared to everything else. Hundreds of times worse than garbage pokemon

Wow man 3 colors fucking hell that's too many not even Growlithe had 3

Here's the REAL shit: It's evolved form gets changed depending on it's gender For added fanservice make the 2 mons expys of the genric Dragon Quest Incubus and Succubus monsters respectively

based

>because pokemon is based around animals and nature stuff, not fantasy demon
You're a fucking retard.

>people actually belive this when mew and mewtoo where in the frist game

The eyes completely ruin it

>he says this while a bunch of yokai are pokemon in gen 1

It’s fur

Here's a hint - if it looks like it has a big head in design, it will evolve. It's their signature "child" design.

Cope

Lit corgi.

I'd say Platinum followed closely by HG/SS. I personally didn't enjoy the gen 5 games, but I could see why people would hold them as their favourites.

Attached: 1524627948208.png (2432x719, 3.69M)

I feel dumb looking at this pic because it took me a while to realize that that is a lake and not a small field with a pier.

nintendo

Attached: pokemon - 1560305842484.jpg (1451x1450, 137K)

trash

yokai watch trash

>give it a proper snout
>give it some sort of legs to join to the body and shape its torso more
>model ears after proper corgi ears
>big white stripe repaced with thematic white bolt design
>remove heart on ass, keep stubby bolt tail
corgi pokemon is an idea you would think would be idiotproof, but apparently not

I think most people would list
>emerald
>platinum
>b2/w2
>hg/ss
as the essentials, with whichever one you like most being subjective. I like hg/ss a lot because of how nice the redone region is and the following pokemon aspect, but can still recognize it has some big flaws (leveling curve and shit distribution + still relatively barebones kanto)

Calling other stuff dumb while wanting a "hurr electric so it has to have zip zap on its body" is also dumb.

>I think most people would list
>emerald
>platinum
>b2/w2
>hg/ss
>as the essentials, with whichever one you like most being subjective. I like hg/ss a lot because of how nice the redone region is and the following pokemon aspect, but can still recognize it has some big flaws (leveling curve and shit distribution + still relatively barebones kanto)
correct
anything else you hear is opinion
this is fact

Is that supposed to be a corgi?

Corgi with a bit of bulldog

>This but unironically

Thank you I love him

>Just make it a normal corgi with lightning bolts all over

That's sounds awful.

I think it should have had a longer snout

IT'S THE FREAK PHONE AND HERE'S THE PARTY FREAK

its already got a fucking lightning bolt tail, adding a small little subtle one on the head to reflect the kind of stripe typically found on corgis is not a big deal

easily HG/SS and Platinum for me but I get that HG/SS despite having a lot of content and things to do also carries over the issues of the original GSC games like level curve and distribution. Also I still like some of the music and colour palettes from the original gen 2 games more.

go away you retarded genwunner

Not a terrible design but the color scheme is just really ugly.

because a fugly bulldog/sausage tube thing with a heart on its ass is so much better

How about it having the same fucking white stripe that corgis have instead of another useless bolt?

it's litteraly a dog that fell in piss with thunderbolt sticking out its ass

> won't defend it being a good fit for pokemon because it should be in dragon quest.
Yeah, this design deserves to be in a good video game.

>pokemon that have been shown in the trailer look alright save for the legendaries and starters
>rest apparently looks like this nupokemon trash
dropped

Attached: 3474.jpg (720x718, 36K)

>just make it a cartoon corgi with nothing unique
you should work for gamefreak user

Emerald or Platinum
Emerald has more quality but less quantity, so it's a matter of opinion.

Attached: pokemon super music complete.jpg (640x480, 139K)

You're the retards that tell me Pokemon should be simpler. I don't see how a corgi with a heart on its butt, a fucking lightning tail and electric eyes isn't unique. There's a difference between wanting a design to be unique and adding retarded details just because.

anyone else wana see fug x giratina

There's only one Pokemon for me.

Attached: 250px-710Pumpkaboo.png (250x250, 51K)

based

because it's a bland and ugly design with horrible colours
>lightning tail
literally half the electric type animals have that
>it has a heart of its butt
literally something a 5 year old could think of
>it's electric so we gave it yellow eyes
it's literally far from unique

>My old gen is better than yours
Lmao... Move on, old man

>It's not unique because of these separate parts from the whole that I don't find unique

faggot

I like them both. The imp one looks straight out of SMT, which is also cool

>Actually good
Corvinight
>Decent
Grookey
>Technically decent but way too similar to old Pokémon
Gossifleur
Eldegoss
>Complete and utter shitpiles
Everything else
This is shaping up to be the worst designed generation yet if what we've seen so far is anything to go by. I was hoping the designs would still be passable even though the games themselves are obviously going to be shit, but Game Freak can't even get that right anymore.
The sooner this series dies, the better.

Attached: 1000YearsOfPain.png (901x626, 1.53M)

I wonder how much of it has to do with this game being several gens out from actual sprites, and how much the process of designing from/for 3d models only effects the design process for new pokemon

can you not read
hurr durr the slapped a heart on its butt and gave it yellow eyes and a lighting tail and called it a day
>actually defending the most laziest thing ever
cringe faggot
yes it's not unique at all it's lazy, something a literal kid could make in like 10 minutes

Attached: fhgfh.jpg (191x263, 7K)

my pumpkabro

Attached: DIS NIG IS #RIPPED.png (668x487, 14K)

It's not getting in

Well, those people were japs

The eyes destroy the design for me, the rest of it would be fine otherwise, if not a bit generic.
This thing reminds me of the "big head syndrome" image where it was shitposting using pics of Fletchling. It better evolve into something neat because I like the color scheme and concept, just not the design. If it doesn't evolve just give me a Sableye.

>This is shaping up to be the worst designed generation yet if what we've seen so far is anything to go by
It can't ever do that because the generation of the pic you posted takes that title.

>This thing reminds me of the "big head syndrome"
It's the "Meowth" syndrome.

Not even Meowth has a head that large in comparison to the body. Impidimp is a tiny bean attached to an enormous ball. I think it would have looked kind of goofy in an endearing way if it just had the limbs sticking out of the head, the body is so miniscule.

It's what started it though.

i know

Attached: pkb.png (3590x3111, 2.79M)

>all these people super mad online about national dex and the new mons
you gonna buy it anyway you dumb retards. they already know this which is why they don't care about your autism.

Attached: 1538752915264.jpg (1220x1033, 182K)

The art director is a British soiboi

Pokemon Sword is selling 3x+ more copies than Pokemon Shield.
Pokemon Shield is confirmed the superior version which will have better exclusive mons, screen cap this.
It always happens.

Not really, if you want to point fingers it's really just a more common trend with Pokemon they wish to use in marketing, as well as making them extremely round, like Wooloo, Rowlet, Pyukumuku, etc. I'm not dismissing Impidimp yet because it has potential to evolve into something really neat, but I'm reserving that hope until we know more because Komala had that same potential and it never evolved.
Yamper I'm not a fan of though.

i havent bought one since heartgold and the national dex only thing is still dumb

How "not really", it's not a thing you can deny, Meowth is literally the first Pokemon with that "flaw". Making mons generally round and simple was gen 2's doing though, even if clueless retards attribute it to gen 5, 6 or 7.

I don't like dogs

I want to fuck a dog, and coincidentally dog-like pokemon turn me on.

Attached: 1527861791899.png (950x806, 127K)

based vick

I don't like niggers

fuck you

No, it isn't. Meowth doesn't have a head THAT large. It also doesn't have limbs as skinny or a body as small, not even Alolan Meowth does, it looks just sort of similar just because it's a biped with a large head, Impidimp's body is so small it looks vestigial. I wasn't speaking about a trend in the first place anyway, I was speaking about one single image that I didn't take seriously if you couldn't tell by me calling it a shitposting image.
I've NEVER seen it attributed to 5 or 7. 4 is generally the gen known as the gen of roundness. And don't try and lump me in with genwunner tards who whine about modern gens all the time, I'm the only one among my friends that actually enjoyed the gens you mentioned, as well as the only one that likes UBs. These two Pokemon are just mediocre, but Impidimp is by far the superior one.

>Corgi pokemon
Fucking based.

I thought it had a purple torso but I just realized that's it's tongue

Sandnigger spotted.

But that's just an ordinary dog.

Attached: image.jpg (933x639, 303K)

yeah but it has an eye infection

TAKE IT TO THE POKE-VET AAAA IT HAS THE VIRUS

>Also that faggot dog better not have some queen elizabeth II inspired gimmick
Nigga, it literally looks like a Corgi, its gonna happen.

POKÉ-RUS DOES IT AGAIN

Yo Kai Watch 4 is looking good!

>wanted a corgi pokemon for so long since it's one of my favorite dog breeds
>finally get one
>it's meh

But I'm way more upset about this thing, if it doesn't evolve and it's simply meant to be Sableye's replacement on top of being our first Dark/Fairy type, I'll be pissed beyond belief.

Attached: 1556943232840.jpg (302x405, 76K)

Mega Fug - Origin Forme

>finally get one
>it's meh
Agreed.

>literally just a white seal

Attached: 086.png (475x475, 127K)

at least it's better than this piece of frozen shit

Attached: ice-cream-pokemon[1].jpg (600x300, 31K)

i dunno, i think he's cool

Well they are an ice-type after all

wtf is this
I want gen 5 back holy shit
HEAD BIGGER THAN HIS ENTIRE BODY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GAME FREAK
there is no hope for the gen 4 remakes

Attached: 1517939238797.jpg (235x214, 8K)

Attached: file.png (674x510, 697K)

I'm obsessed with all creatures small and ugly. If a game has a goblin, imp, or gnome, I will play as it. I like him a lot.

cute

IRL seals don't look like that.

Attached: marmalade-the-seal.jpg (2700x1800, 266K)

but it literally does

his red nose looks like it's his mouth

literally my mom's simpsons character

and irl dogs dont look like op's pic

I don't know what it is about this one in particular, but it just doesn't register as a pokemon in my mind. It looks like it's from a whole other series.

i dont like dogs too
except fuckable ones

>inb4 this is A baby pre-evo Sableye

Is that type good?

Need a Spring Heeled Jack pokemon

GF doesn't have the balls to do something like that

its good for offense

>x2 weak to poison, fairy and steel
>resist ghost and dark
>immune to dragon and psychic
>neutral to everything else
>looks stupid frail
I wonder if it has an evo or is gonna be another sableye

Attached: 1558348022648.jpg (662x565, 30K)

You don't know me nigger, S&M was the last straw for me. Also i'm a SMTchad now I grew out of Furrymon years ago

>i'm a SMTchad now
>Not being both
Gay.

It won't be good if it has shit speeds and that thing looks a frail as hell at best it will be another sableye but with a shitter typing and likely crap ability

Attached: 79B28B35-45B2-4473-8E9D-1D343F243508.png (748x597, 380K)

This loaf better evolve

Ok, I'm late to the thread, why are we upset about now?

Corgis are among the smartest dog breeds out there.

Really? Then why mine keeps trying to fetch an invisible ball?

Because it's starved for entertainment.

>we want the Youkai Watch audience

>Yokai Watch makes a Yokai that's just a man with a ass for a face
>No one cares
>SMT makes several penis demons
>No one cares
>Trash and Car Keys Pokemon
>Everyone crucifies Gamefreak
Lol

jesus. it looks like something out of adventure time

As a Britbong, i've seen plenty of people who look like this, so it's somewhat fitting.

>Yokai Watch makes a Yokai that's just a man with a ass for a face
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirime

Attached: 1552297017729.jpg (261x193, 14K)

Oh I know, I just think the design even for something like Shirime could be something unique looking. I like what they did with that giant skeleton yokai

>being this fucking retarded
You clearly have no fucking clue what Yokais are. This is not a made up term for the game. Theres folklore and myths

My point was the design itself looks stupid, it could look better. It's not like they had to put in a Shirime, there's plenty of Yokais they didn't use

Is impidimp inspired by brownies?

Attached: 36eef4052fe15d458c32b82e2feaab94.jpg (665x960, 166K)

Call of Duty and it's amazing line of sequels

To anyone who cares Noivern was just confirmed in Sword and Shield.

Attached: 1524967998896.png (424x655, 237K)

Personally BW2, because I loved Join Avenue and all the extra non-battle facility side content.
I legitimately don't experience what was so enjoyable about HGSS, I'm not really into remakes and I liked Crystal but not enough to go back to GS years later but in Gen 4 style.

user don't tell them that, that make people actually want to buy the game

y arent there any birds

They already made an actual corgi pokemon.

Attached: rad-doggo.png (1130x1167, 851K)

There are people who're gonna want to fuck this, bar none.

Well it has to be silly looking because like Pokemon, is targeted to children.

Attached: 1560563330424.png (1800x950, 720K)