Why is everyone complaining? I think her new model is really sexy

Why is everyone complaining? I think her new model is really sexy.

Tifa still looks awful, though.

Attached: Screenshot (33).png (961x653, 598K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cute and funny

10/10

>just unironic pedo haha
you're the real mentally ill ones

>unironic pedo
what's wrong with that

i'm surprised they haven't put censor bars over tifas tummy while they were at it. that, or make her a fat fuck.

i'd rather see marlene's yummy tummy honestly

God i would smash your fucking skull in real life

you are probably low energy from dilating so much freak

>tranny meme while lusting over a kid
you need help

what's stopping you

Attached: nanachi_fluffy.jpg (735x976, 78K)

Nah I would too, I feel sorry that your brain chemistry makes you think disgusting thoughts but the empathy ends pretty quickly after it begins (I still keked at the joke though)

it's 3d polygons and not real, your mutilated dick however is very real
not my problem when you kys in your early 30s though so have fun :)

Just saying, dont think yourself any better if youre sexualising a kid, simpleton

lewds when

I saw that coming from a mile away

it is a fantasy I can accept unlike trannies who think they can become women
reality is disgusting for both trannies and pedo freaks where real victims are involved

The sports bra is ugly

Both of you are mentally ill in denial.

pedophilia isn't a mental illness you retard

un... unh...

uunnnNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!

CUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

brarhhh BLARGGG UUUUUNNNNNHHH UNNNHHH OH GODDD NOT THE

C-C-C-CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCUUU

UUU

UUU

NNN

NNN

NNNNYYY

YYYYY!!!

CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY

ME WANT CUNNY ME WANT CUNNY CUNNNY ME WANT ME WANT ME WANT LITTLE CUNNY ME

CCCCUUUNNNN-NN-N-N-EEE HEHEHE HHEEIIIIYYYY BOBOBOBOBOBOBOBO UUUAAAGGHHH

ZOBOLA DE MATRE DE DOON DOON DEL LAHO BANO GO DANI OH LA GOUUUUAaaaaaaaaaAAAAHHh

AAAAAHHHHHHHH MALAOGOUGAAA

BWOOOOOOOOOOP

ughhhhhh... unnnnhhhh...

give me that sweet cu cu cu...

CUNNY!!

UGHHGHH GOOODODDDDDD SWEET CUNNY I WANT THAT... unnnhh... FRESH PISSy SMEELL

I WANT TO LICK AND suck and LICK AND SUCK FINGER AND LIKC AND FINGER LICKCLICKLICKLICKCLIKCLCICIKCLCKLCLKCLICKCKCKCKKKKK UUGGNNHGHHHHH GOOOOODDD FFFUUUUUUCCCCKCKKKKKK

th- tth-th---hh...

that...

C
U
N
N
Y
!!

HERE!!! uaggghh... take my..

...MMMMmmMYY PONOS

to your

y-y-y- your- your-

YOUR vvvvvvvVAGOOOO

and

hmmmm CACAAA

LET ME

J-J- j-j-j-j-jjj---j-jj- g gg--gh-g-jjg----ffffffffkkhk
jj--jj-- J-J-J-J-JJ-J--

JJAAAAAAAMMM

IIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT

IIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN

NNNGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
MY CUTE SWEET LITTLE

CCCCCUUUNNNNNNNYYYYYY!!

I'M GONNA CUUUUUUUUUUUUMMM

NNGNGGUGUUUHHH HNNGGHHAHAAHHH
PBBBRBRRRFRUPPRURRFRRRRR BBBRBBRRRRRRBRBRRRRRRRRRRRBRRR

*ppfffhfsshhhhhtt* *prpfshshhk* *frprrr*

uuuUUUuunnhhh.. ugh....

huhh... huhh... huhh...

fuck...

no cap, based af

>What people want
150 pound fit tifa with big tits
>What they made
100 pound stick figure that can‘t lift a 10 poumd dumbbell

It is, if you think outside of your animalistic impulses and consider the actual effect it causes you would agree, I'd unironically share a bathroom with a tranny before (you)

oy donkey, where's ma camera?

what effect? pedophilia is not the same as being a child molester

I'd rape the one on the left

based

>ZOBOLA DE MATRE DE DOON DOON DEL LAHO BANO GO DANI OH LA GOUUUUAaaaaaaaaaAAAAHHh
>AAAAAHHHHHHHH MALAOGOUGAAA

What does those means?

>fapping to drawn image
>actual effect
what?
try to put some thoughts in before you go full retard

Lolis need big breasts too. People discriminate them for not being mature because they lack mammaries.

It's probably because you would be a child molester if it wasn't a b& from life offence, it means you can't be trusted by yourself with children, it means your retarded projected hate on trannys cos it's /trending is even more pathetic etc. I don't even hate the gays, I dislike their subculture and I dislike brown skinned people but oh the inside I know they're not all that bad. What you all have in common however is a disgusting fetish that has unleashed so much ruin and decay into the world and I honestly wish none of you existed. I'm sure you wish you weren't though but you asked for me to explain so I have

PLAY GRANBLUE

Attached: 1557552142217.png (960x800, 216K)

Go away falseflagging FBI agent

is that guy serious, I can't tell

Stop posting my daughterwife pls

Oppai lolis are disgusting. I want lolis with big brains, not big boobs.

trannies are more socially acceptable then pedo freaks lmao

さすが/ヴぃ/

She is dumb

DUMB!

Attached: __yaia_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_minaba_hideo__961ebd4275859f7aabcdcde7a05b1a63.png (960x800, 60K)

You'd be surprised.

SFM OF BARRETT FUCKING THE SHIT OUT OF MARLENE

HOLY SHIT MY FUCKING DICK

It is though, it's in the DSM-5

trannies are so loved by society they can even be registered child molesters and encouraged to hang out with children

language of the gods

>muh one amerifat example, where paedophilia is rampant in Hollywood and is a meme
Yeah cool, heres the thing, no matter how reprehensible trannys are peds will always be three rungs lower because they are sexually attracted to children, I don't care if it's a ((cartoon)) you know what you are doing is fucked and that's why you're posting shit in an user chinky board

I like Tifa's overall costume redesign because I fucking love knee high and thigh highs.

But I'd be lying If the size of her boobs isn't a glaring flaw in how "modest" they look. They need to at least be a tiny bit more lewd sized. Not to the point of being distasteful, but at least at the size that you'd go "Oh, those aren't average sized. Those are a little bigger than average".

She just looks average sized right now, and it doesn't feel right.

>t.self-hating child-molester in denial

they probably are above average but the sports bra is pushing them down

why?
>inb4, yet another pedo=child rapist false equivalence

t. Actual paedophile uses "no u" to cope

At least they don't have fantasies of becoming their ideal girlfriend.

Keep coping faggot. The fact that you throw around emotional garbage instead of actual logic and rationale shows just how deluded you are. Won't be surprised if you turn out like pic related.
>bash (((pedos))) in twitter constantly
>turn out to be an actual pedo

Attached: soy.png (1024x768, 241K)

I understand your intellectual argument and I can't refute your points that being a paedophile doesn't make you a child molester by default, just like being a straight man doesn't make me a rapist by default. However I think it's very obvious which posts are mine in the thread and you cannot refute that if it wasn't illegal you would still not participate in the act, which is where my disgust comes from

A sports bra should not be able to contain Tifa's Tifas.

They are mighty.

Attached: Remake Tifa Perfection.jpg (1471x827, 326K)

How do you ironically want to fuck something?
OP is either shitposting, or has some problems he should seek help for.

>if it wasn't illegal you would still not participate in the act
Feel like you didn't mean to type this

Nah man I just went to a Catholic primary school and watched an old christian brother going through dementia molest my classmates and thought it was pretty not epic, maybe if you gained some self awareness you would understand why even anons would tell you to get btfo

Most people have empathy. If something causes someone else misery, we tend to avoid it, legal or not.
Your argument is like saying if rape and murder weren't illegal we'd all be raping and murdering each other.

Im actually kinda confused, is the argument raging in here against actual real pedo shit or 2d stuff?

>you cannot refute that if it wasn't illegal you would still not participate in the act
>hurr, if rape was legal, everyone would do it!
Every single person in the world isn't a sick fuck like you. Maybe it's hard for you to believe, but some people's moral standards are same under all circumstances. Virtue signalling faggots like you are the ones who'll be the first to decent to savagery in case of a societal collapse. Clearly, you are aware of this, whether unconsciously or not; And you think that everyone else is the same. So what you're doing now is basically projecting. If you were born in ancient greece, you'd probably not only fuck kids but fuck little boys as well. Personally, I view pedophillia itself as problematic. Because it implies obsessive sexual attraction towards pre-pubescent children. But nowadays people have taken the pedo hysteria of the 19th century and have taken it to autistic levels. Suddenly, age is no longer an arbitrary factor but the primary one. Suddenly, you're a paedo for thinking(correctly) that some 13 year olds are more physically developed than older girls.
Shitposters in this thread however, you included, need to be gassed. Because you faggots are literally too stupid to btfo these "teehee, I ain't a pedo"-cucks.

>Sports bra or some kind of compressing top vs. Push up bra
So they're the same size then?

This is about video game characters, not real life.

Are you so fucking autistic that you can't comprehend how someone could enjoy fictional portrayals of something while being grossed out by it's real life alternative?

nobody fucking knows anymore, moralfags will equate liking 2d to liking 3d to wanting to rape 3d in record times every single time

Attached: 1559669127639.png (577x582, 557K)

Attached: Basado.jpg (1264x471, 170K)

Female anons and self hating male anons get their panties in a bunch and conflate the two.

I may have used a double negative but you know exactly what I meant user
I don't think being a paedophile makes you an inherently evil person user, as I said I have empathy but it ends after a certain point. But I do believe rape was outlawed for a reason and that is because people cannot help but act through their impulses, I do honestly think collectively we'd rape the fuck through each other more without the deterrent effect of getting your skull smashed in in prison

Look, circle the drain all you want, but we both know the way the new design is presented, her chest is not correct.

vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K

I meant to reply to #466519851 but I replied to myself, kek

This is about video game characters, stay on topic.

fuck niggers fuck trannies and fuck jannies, amen

Attached: basedpepe.png (1000x1000, 77K)

This post is interesting, but I failed to understand it. What exactly do you want?

Threatening to murder someone online is infinitely worse than some neckbeard making a joke about a child character in a video game.

>hurr, durr

Attached: homos.png (1584x2016, 212K)

>shit taste
>shit opinions
>shit spacing
Like clockwork.

that image sure didn't age well, it's closer to 3% and 90%

>absolutely seething strawman post by a paedophile
You can headcanon imagine what I'm like all you want user, but if you think calling out a ped = virtue signalling for mad reddit karma or kudos or whatever it's called then you are beyond lost
>uhh technically I'm a Hebe which makes all your points stupid
Why are you here defending little girl drawings then user?

online weirdos lusting over video game characters have done no wrongs
you should worry about the ones who don't use these fantasies to ease their desires and instead focus on the adamant anti-gamers who are actual pedophiles in real life
real girls are disgusting, this goes for animefags as well
we've done no wrongs as a photoshop jpg file is not a victim and never will be

video games

Go be a titless wonder somewhere else, legbeard.

He defends drawings because they harm no one, how the hell is that such a crazy concept to you?

Is Marlene your daughter?
Are you larping as Barrett?

No you're just trying to justify your own degeneracy.

>Degenerate
Not an argument

That black undershirt looks fucking ridiculous.

>T-Tifa looks fine guys!
>Boobs as big as everyone wants are just distasteful
And you have the gal to call anyone else a dumb broad? Fuck off.

WHY IS SHE WEARING 14 TUBE TOPS?

Wait.

I think you are confused. I want her tits to go back to their regular size. Not this current downgrade.

come at me bitch
ill fuck you in the ass

>I want her tits to go back to their regular size.
>They need to at least be a tiny bit more lewd sized. Not to the point of being distasteful, but at least at the size that you'd go "Oh, those aren't average sized. Those are a little bigger than average".
You're not fooling anyone, you damn faggot.