Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGyw_0IG5s0
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/detroit great/type/op/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/chloe perfect/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=x4HVd4X5iGk
youtu.be/Xii9_oWQ7HY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHAHAHAHHA. HOLY FUCK.

I mean he's not wrong. But isn't kinda ironic when Keanu is the one saying it?

based and redpilled

Attached: 1558556647086.gif (942x1054, 182K)

>Kojimbo /btfo/ into oblivion
I don't see how he's btfo, you still need Stars for movies.

>I mean he's not wrong. But isn't kinda ironic when Keanu is the one saying it?

No it's not you retard.

>random nobody says it
>HAHA LITERALLY WHO

>Keanu says it
>OH SHIT

No you retard.
>hey does your appearance in a video game mean that games now need stars like you to be legitimate
>no, games don't need stars like me for legitimacy

How is he get more charismatic the older he is?

Attached: IMG_20190115_185046.jpg (2048x878, 166K)

It matters because most hollywood fags are snobs about it even if they are in games

TRANNY GAME FOR TRANNY GAMERS

Kojimbo makes a movie, though.

Kek

This is a sentiment that Yea Forums has always agreed with and argued. Me included. I'm so tired of the devs trying to force movies down our throats when we just want GAMES. Fuck Kevin Spacey, fuck Norman Reedus, fuck whatever that bitch's name is from Beyond: Two Souls. More importantly, and somewhat unrelated: fuck Neil Druckmann.

OHNONONONONONO!!
HOW CAN KOJIMBINGBONG EVEN RECOVER FROM THIS??

Attached: 1560583658441.webm (1462x1040, 2.78M)

ironic from man who started celebs main roles in video games since his appearance was the biggest scoop of the e3

Attached: a6a79a41c9.jpg (800x480, 164K)

Attached: abigailtop.jpg (1080x1168, 82K)

but kojima doesnt think so either, he is just in his game ban me please NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: Untitled.png (1360x768, 1.18M)

>But isn't kinda ironic when Keanu is the one saying it?
that's the entire point, ya doofus

>everyone points out flaw in something
>hahahahaha literally who
>person with following parrots point
>FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT! HE'S THE ONLY ONE BRAVE ENOUGH TO SAY IT

Seen it time and time again.

brehs I think I'm gonna take the Hebrewpill

retard
oh damn, another retard

Kojima doesn't make video games though??

It's the exact opposite of "ironic", it's "most appropriate".

Funny how people say Kojima makes movies when Yea Forums unironically praises David Cage's garbage or turds like Life is Strange, which have no trace of gameplay.

Who?

They also call Yakuza games movies. They are just children killing time between reddit threads shitposting on Yea Forums.

How delusional do you have to be to actually believe this?

>I'm so tired of the devs trying to force movies down our throats when we just want GAMES.
Cringe. Just don't buy them retard.

Abigail Shapiro, the Queen of the Khazar Milkers

Attached: abigaillaugh.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

Oh lord who is this?

We must secure a future for white children and safe place for them in Israel.

Yed, although CDPR doesn't exactly needs Keanu to sell cyberpunk given they already have all the Witcher franchise to back them up as developers that deliver quality. Kojima on the other hand is known to just waste resources and doesn't always deliver the expected quality

Missed the point like a champ. It's not about having a following, it's about being the person who most benefited from the thing they're criticizing.
If Mark Zuckerberg came out and said that Facebook was trash it would me much more significant than any random fucker on the street saying it, because he's the one who would supposedly defend it to the bitter end. It's not "ironic".

>Hollywood movie star should into video game industry, says Keanu
>*Appears in Cyberpunk 2077*
Every single one of you who support him should kill yourselves

Nothng wrong with hollywood stars they're a cut above regular voice actors
youtube.com/watch?v=nGyw_0IG5s0

Not to mention Kojumbo's games always have some interesting gameplay-elements in them. Which I cannot say about the CDPR's mediocre track record when they can't get the Witcher 3's loot and the combat right.
It's ironic how even a shitty "game" like MGS4 actually plays better than "the best RPG ever created".
The standards have truly fallen, haven't they?

>"videogames don't need celebrities for legitimacy"
>BUT WHAT ABOUT [thing that has nothing to do with legitimacy]??????

>seething kojidrones
can't wait to see death stranding score on rotten tomatoes

how do I keep my foreskin and get a qt jew gf

Believe what?
Yea Forums praises constantly actual movie games with zero gameplay like Until Dawn, Detroit or Life is Strange.

He doesn't even actually say that in the article you retards, it's clickbait.

Does Kojima just live in your head rent free? Do you spend your days thinking about how much you hate Kojima and engage in fantasies about bad things happening to him?

>This movie stars are not okay in my video game
>Except my favorite movie star, because he is cool and based
KILL YOURSELF YOU GODDAMN HYPOCRITE FAGGOT

kojima is a huge westaboo and has always just wanted to bra director but his writing can't cut so he stuck to the medium where writing didn't matter for a long time

post the related praise thread

Nobody even mentioned CDPR in this thread, having good combat and loot aren't the core concern with making a good RPG, and using celebrities for legitimacy is something you can do on TOP of having good gameplay in your game, but it's still a stupid move.

>ironic
no, its based.
specially because everyone was talking about Cyberpunk before he anounced his participation.
if anything, its a direct jab at kojima, even if he didnt want to directly attack him.

>Nobody even mentioned CDPR in this thread,
The OP pic literally has a picture cap taken from CDPR's upcoming game Cyberpunk 2077. Are you delusional?

keenu being in cyberpunk 2077 is more like a robin williams being the genie case
williams was literally made for the roll
keenu being such an important actor in the cyberpunk genre only makes sense for a game that seeks to encapusulate the genre

>Hollywood star legitimacy

But this isn't about his Hollywood star, at least not for me. Its about Johnny Mnemonic/Neo giving the game more cyberpunk cred.
If that was Brad Pitt saying it, I would get the reaction. Keanu saying it, not so much. He has played this character before. He brings a different kind of legitimacy.

Attached: punks.jpg (777x437, 36K)

It's ridiculous how her sister is the polar opposite.

No he doesn't, everything he has said and done shows that he's interested and proud of making videogames.
If he wanted to be a director, he only had to take it, and if he wanted to make movies so much, he would be making actual movie games like David Cage does instead of bothering with gameplay. Hell, all what Kojima has done since MGS4 is put the story in the background and focus more on the gameplay.
It's the opposite of people like Naughty Dog and David Cage who clearly think of videogames as a lesser medium.

>his writing can't cut
Dude, the top 20 of highest grossing films are mostly Marvel movies.
People do not care about writing quality.
You don't need to be talented to be succesful in Hollywood.

>where writing didn't matter for a long time
And it still doesn't, even Kojima himself is putting less emphasis on it nowadays.

Then leave CP2077 you hypocrite hapa faggot.

Never once seen any of those games legitimately talked about here

The only way an actor would fit a cyberpunk setting is if he had a robotic arm or some shit.

cringe

Nice burn Keanu, put those fucking snobs in their place that they're just a section of the entertainment industry and not thee industry. I've seen a creep of this over self worth from Hollywood into gaming for the past few years thinking that the gaming industry is nothing special unless Holywood plays a part in it. However the gaming community is more resistant than that considering gamers really don't have any deep affinity with Hollywood. To me it's these actors who are putting on this front to hide the fact that they've got suck up the fact that they're dinosaurs in what is effectively a dying industry. CGI will become so good at some point that the only thing we would really need is voice actors and models.

lmao the only thing you need to do to succeed in Hollywood is being a jew.

el retardo

i mean fit for the roll
keenu's character wasn't made to be keenu
but he fits to be in such a game for his legacy in the genre

its like thinking elijah wood would be perfect for any game that sought to be a fantasy game

Now you're just being a delusional here. Literally no one in here has ever praising those literally who game. Even when E3 showing a glimpse trailer or gameplay of the next Reddit is Strange title, everyone just seethe and cringed about it.

k
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/detroit great/type/op/

Based

He's not wrong, but the thing is Kojima doesn't quite do it for legitimacy, more just fulfilling his fanboyism.
That isn't to say he doesn't clearly want to make more cinematic games but if he was serious about being taken seriously he probably wouldn't have scenes of a baby down someone's throat giving a thumbs up in said games.

I think Hideo's at a point where he just want to indulge himself with the presence of Del Toro and Refn appearing in his work and has no aspirations of making his work something on their level, in of itself or in reception.

Does Keanu play video games?

>Nobody even mentioned CDPR in this thread, having good combat and loot aren't the core concern with making a good RPG

So you're suggesting that the devs have to add half-assed gameplay elements to their game just for the sake of it?
It doesn't fucking matter how you define what is a good or a bad RPG, at the end of the day when the 90 percent of the gameplay of your game consits of half-assed combat and bad loot (equipment) system then those 90 percent make up a mediocre experience.
Forcing yourself to play through the (constant) bad bits just so you can get to the good ones is a shit excuse for lazy gamedesign. I hope CDPR will redeem themselves but so far their games played like shit and I've put 120-ish hours into Witcher 3 hoping for it to get better. It didn't.

Only trannies from discord and resetera like life is strange

>Literally no one in here has ever praising those literally who game.
My fucking ass, Yea Forums had threads for months discussing Until Dawn and Detroit and Life is Strange still gets threads up to this day.
It's just this shithole is full of hypocrites.
Hell, Yea Forums hated MGSV precisely because it was focused on the gameplay instead of being a movie like previous MGS games, which, of course, Yea Forums praised, since the whole "hurr i hate movies" is just an act.

Give me an Abigail Shapiro wife, please god.

Guess who didn't get a role in Death Stranding?

>Literally no one in here has ever praising those literally who game
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/chloe perfect/type/op/

>videogames don't need hollywood stars
>btw buy the game im in
Just another jewish dicksucker.

Her shoulders aren't moving at all when she laughs. It's weird.

Because it's a fake laughter.
Like every single facial expression she makes there.

Its fake, because she is acting, you dumbass. This is from practicing for opera/theater/whatever. They are overacting for the crowd.

Then she's a terrible actor. It looks like she's getting stomach cramps.

o-oy vey muh dicc

Its theater, not film. You have to overdo it for the back rows.

>Game will proceed to make gorillion dollars because star power is real and controls the normies
>The new industry standard is suit demand for gorillion in profit
>Games must have a star to get made

GG Keanu.

Adults don't play videogames.

I'm sure he does

He is correct, a star that people like is just a bonus, it won't make or break a game.

>only 2 pages of results going back to 2015
>most posts are just console war shitposting
whoa Yea Forums btfo

Attached: 1448572465978.jpg (340x565, 46K)

this, the hype was already massive for the game. I don't think Keanu actually affected it that much, it's like pissing in an ocean of hype at this point

The way video games have gone stars are starting to become required.
Facial animation using programming has always been difficult. Take Vampire the Masquerades status of being an anomaly in facial animation and Mass Effect Andromeda as an example of how all the advances in graphics and technology still leave facial animation incredibly difficult.
Motion and facial captures then throwing them into the game provide a lot more details, at a cheaper price and are easier than trying to do it fully with a computer.
Because they are now using real faces they need people that can actually act to make the faces for the character and now can no longer settle for a voice actor.
The need for good actors leads of course to the main place to find actors, Hollywood, and games trying to get stars.

So now video game devs have three choices.
1. Get hollywood stars for their game.
2. Settle for lower quality and less details in their character animation than other games that choose option 1.
3. Scrap the use of characters entirely for their game.

Nigga what? Nobody on Yea Forums liked Detroit. Or David Cage's bullshit in general.

I liked Detroit.

Well you are wrong. You thought you liked it but you didn't.

How do I get a qt Jewish gf bros?

Just like how the real star-industry showed to youtube "celebs" how it is done, (Jack Black merely made an account, got 3 billion subs in 1 hour even though he is just C-tier star) hollywood movie biz will now show games how a real medium of art makes money.

Virgin new medias.

Chad HollyWOOD.

Your post doesn't make much sense since Jewlywood actors can't act to save their lives. Especially not Keanu.

So you missed all those months of Connor posting? Yea Forums went gay as fuark over him.
And I'm just happy I got my robo waifu.

Attached: 1527682765002.jpg (1809x948, 698K)

I liked Detroit but I hate the rest of the David Cage moviegames.

Attached: 1528939055693.jpg (3496x2362, 2.06M)

Name 10 actors who are actually good.

Cute

Attached: tumblr_p9rxcdafr51vzg57io2_raw.jpg (2127x2127, 1.73M)

Is this why cyberpunk has trannies?

Attached: IMG_7140.jpg (591x727, 84K)

Why did a druggie/alcoholic have a littlegirl daughter robot when he obviously didn't care about her?

Well i do like a movie-type games, but only if it had a decent to great plot writing. Kojima in other hand.. his writing is just blatantly meh for me.

You could've found out later in the game if you didn't shoot him to death my dude.

Replacement therapy bought with food stamps. Did you even fucking play the game?

Attached: 1528220167309.jpg (936x648, 113K)

No. Maybe he was just in the game because he needed the money, or he likes video games. He works for pay you realize? It's not like he's personally invested in the success of the game.

>seething this hard
literally nobody in here talking about tranny.

They don't need stars for legitimacy but it makes them more awesome and shows they have a thicc budget. Kojima including Hollywood stars is basically Sony shaking its financial dick around showing "we have infinitely more resources to spend, suck on this." And that's what makes Death Stranding and Sony the winners

>seething
Yikes!
And cringe too.

Your presence is an offence, tranny

Attached: bx.jpg (550x543, 83K)

Kojumbo triple blown the fuck out.

You don't need Hollywood though for those things and it only applies to those games that are aiming for hyper realism. I mean did DMC5 need Hollywood actors? No they used a combination of models and voice actors. There's also the advantage that with your own design characters you don't pay royalties plus you don't have the problem of aging actors.

Hollywood actors are irrelevant when it comes to gaming, they are not the gatekeepers to great works of art and there time at the top of the entertainment hierarchy is coming to an end much like theatre performers did with movies.

Attached: DMC5 Face Model Dante.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

Johnny Mnemonic is such a bad movie and I fucking love every second of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=x4HVd4X5iGk

stay obsessed and keep seethe, kojidrone

>"playing" a David Cage "game"

Attached: 1555117924543.gif (590x310, 3.86M)

>kojima fanbase are the only people that hate you trannies
I'll have to check some of his games out.

Lmao after years of you faggots shouting "snoooy" at as based Sonychads, don't think we're gonna let you off light for being Trannies: The Developers. You're gonna keep taking this shit every day until the game comes out, and you'll like it.

I mean yeah considering Keanu's defining work is the fucking Matrix

seethe

dilate

is this loki?

dilate

no, it would be ironic if the dev said that

>Make this exact thread yesterday with a screencap from an interview he did for the BBC.
>Post the source.
>Post two screenshots from the video.
>two replies, thread dies
>Today
>TWITTER screencap
>120 replies
>"btfo"
>First reply is this faggot

killyourselves/v/

cope

Attached: snoysneed.jpg (1618x698, 327K)

People have been saying this since fucking Oblivion came out. Possibly even earlier.

Role

A good RPG is a low standard.

Wait, which game am I supposed to be hating in this back and forth? I thought I was mocking CP2077 for trannies.

im sorry but im Yea Forums

Attached: 0.jpg (1125x936, 150K)

I like Keanu but I don't understand why CDPR would do this, in-fact it's kind of worrying they thought it was necessary.

back to lurking with you retard

That's how being a man works. Men gain legitimacy the older they get. How are you this ignorant?

Is that Refn on the left?

>swings to the left
>blood is thrown in the complete opposite direction

Yes.
They seem to be friends.
Refn is a character in DS, while Kojima has appeared in a TV show he's made.
Would make sense considering they are both extremely autistic.

>Don't need stars for legitmacy

But i'm sure the paycheck for his work was pretty nice

You mean Ben?

He'd get work that pays either way.

I know, just saying, he'd be paid a nice amount since he is a established star.

sauce

Konami E3 show. They announced a turbografix mini before Kojima crashed it. Shit was nuts.

She would be about 3 points higher with a paper bag over her head

It would be ironic if fucking Kojima said it or some shit. This is a fucking slam dunk.

Too Old To Die Young.

Frick you

with games like Onimusha 3 where it's hard for a rerelease again due to certain issue with the actors I don't know why they still bother desu

Safe

That's the fucking point you socially retarded recluse.

>lmao the only thing you need to do to succeed in Hollywood is being a jew
Even then that is not always the case. Great example is Sam Raimi.

What's the issue with Onimusha? Do movies have this problem? I've never heard of a movie being unable to release more copies because of actor issues.

HOW DID RAIMI GET AWAY FROM THIS??

same reason it got taken down from Steam

licensing issue aka Jean Reno needs more monies for dem program

Does Leon The Professional run the risk of being pulled to pay Jean Reno? I don't get it.

His point is to to be ironic to highlight how stupid he is.

Didn't like seeing him in the reveal, but now this is based.
For me real actors are against inmersion in vidya.

Kojima's games post MGS3 have no soul, and I mean that in the most unironic fashion possible.

Don't all of them star a real life actor except for Dawn of Dreams?

I mean, games were a pretty cool media way before getting mainstream status
It still is pretty cool that a game has Kenau Reevers

Peace Maker and MGSV have soul.

Not really.

>pretty
>massive milkers
>taller than Ben
Genes aren't always fair.

Breath And Takenpilled.

>Kojima posting about feeling down lately
kek
He deserves the suffering for butchering V. He would have butchered it either way, without Konami's help.

Fun fact, the Matrix films have a mirror motif. You might see this visually in Matrix 1 from all the mirrors, but it is also in the music. The matrix music is basically "minor note followed by major note".

The one who made the comic is one of these new kind of kids who never had to do a single day of hard labour of bear responsibility for a family in his whole life.

>mirror motif
what do you mean by that? Just camera work?

>mirror motif
Did you mean motive? The fuck are you talking about?

Capcom can't settle the contract dispute with the actor so the game can no longer be sold. Look what I'm saying is these niggers want royalties for their likeness and if the kike publishers don't want to renew then poof no more of those vidya for you sonny.

This is literally not what he said whatsoever. Also what is with all the pcgamer cancer tweets now, shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1555077531235.png (350x410, 113K)

Ok. I see that side. But how come I never hear about movies having this problem?

>all these underageb& brainlets ITT

fucking hell weekend on summer sure is tough more than ever on Yea Forums now

my brain is literally melting these fuckers just want to be spoonfed one mouth at a time

Ha. I tricked you. I knew you didn't mean motive. How's it feel to get tricked into thinking I didn't understand you? Bet you feel dumb.

No motive, motif. Motif means a theme.

I think he means the movie uses mirroring of various things, probably to create the impression of parallels and artificiality.
There was something in a video about it that mentioned a bunch of twins were hired to serve as extras in a shot where Neo sees the woman in red, it's not something a lot of people notice, but I imagine for those who do it's to give the impression of something like NPCs in a game recycling the same models.

I remember how my dad never saw video games as anything more than a way to mindlessly pass the time until Guillermo Del Toro, his favorite director, said Shadow of the Colossus was art

>someone who doesn't play videogames understands more about vidya character than a video game """""journalist"""""

Attached: 1559673306752.jpg (517x480, 35K)

>movie uses mirroring of various things, probably to create the impression of parallels and artificiality.
Such a weird thing to be impressed about .

youtu.be/Xii9_oWQ7HY
Daily reminder that Keanu is based and a proud member of the hapa race. Literally /ourguy.

Attached: keanu-reeves.jpg (1168x708, 73K)

No.
Keanu Reeves is based as fuck and he's pointing out a truth.
It's not unlike him to be so based, therefore it's not ironic.

Good thing he is not the one saying that, the whole thing is clickbait and brainlet Yea Forums just believes any headline nowadays like a bunch of retarded backwards SJWs

I mean, Kojima started hiring stars after his games got famous and successful without them. How's it any different from the CDPR and Keanu situation?

It blows your mind once you know about it and listen to the music in the opening.

Detroit was very well liked
While I’m sure if you asked anyone in the threads talking about it directly they’d scoff and claim they were just being ironic, it was different from something like Heavy Rain where it was obvious it was a ‘so bad it’s funny’ situation
People here legitimately seemed to like Detroit

>But isn't kinda ironic when Keanu is the one saying it?
Not at all, if anyone he's the most appropriate person to say it.

Nope, he said he played Pac-Man and things like that in arcade as kid, he have no interest in modern gaming, they interested him with idea, created world, story and characters. Pretty sure he's not just for the money in this.

well, i have very limited understanding of music, so i doubt i can notice something like that.

damn, Kojima shows his true face

Kojimmer knows Keanu fucks trannies so he didn't hire him for his Goty game.

>Lying on Yea Forums

Man this video is great

>Does Keanu just live in your head rent free? Do you spend your days thinking about how much you hate Keanu and engage in fantasies about bad things happening to him?

>Kojima got dabbed on by CDPR back in 2015
>now again in 2019
suicide when

Video game budgets are already insanely high, the last we need is Hollywood actors adding an extra $20m-$100m to the budget for literally no reason apart from their faces.

>hollywood star who is in a video game says video games dont need hollywood stars
ok?
dont be in the game then

Kojima has only ever had tv stars, never Hollywood stars you idiot.

I wish Bethesda would learn from this and stop throwing huge chunks of cash at celebrity voice actors.

It is ironic I dont think Yea Forums knows what ironic means given the responses you got.

Retards Here praises tumblr of us and all of ND's garbage that jewman shits it

THE DIFFERENCE is that bethesda has the money to do so, because their CEO's are assholes

Attached: Zenimax Media Board of Directors.png (1211x1344, 182K)

Based -keanu, Hollywood should stay the fuck away from videogames

Video games became the habitat for FAILED hollywood independent Directors like Jew Druckmann

Kitano Takeshi is in it so its good no matter what

You'd think Kojima of all people wouldn't need extra cred when he's the creator of Metal Fucking Gear, an infinitely larger and more influential franchise than The Witcher.

I'm pretty fucking sure del Toro, Mads, and Lea amongst others qualify as Hollywood stars.

Yes. Also Kojima did not need Norman Reedus to sell his game either, people were hyped as fuck the moment he said he had a new game.

People on Yea Forums actually like David Cage games? I though we only liked them to make fun of them?

Keanu Reeves huh?
who the fuck is that?

Attached: collateral.gif (350x146, 2.44M)

>But isn't kinda ironic
No you retard.

Farenheit was really good in the beginning though

Underrated.