ITT:

Franchises that you loved but were ruined because of new hardware

Attached: pokemon logo.png (2000x736, 209K)

I hope you guys get some good sleep tonight.

Attached: 1555768292580.jpg (206x277, 10K)

>no more megas and z moves
>raid battles
>snap will likely get rid of 99% of 5th gen garbage mons
I like this change

>because of new hardware
No true fan of Pokemon believes that for a second. Gamefreak are lazy fucks, and indie companys have produced bigger, better looking, and more developed games then Gamefreak in less time.

We have Odyssey and BOTW on switch, and that's just the obvious ones. I've seen 3rd party games that look better, and have more then "1000+" models, all animated by the way.

Fuck off, Nigglet!

>raid battles good, muh friendship
>removing pokemon is good when the entire point of the franchise was to catch them all

Attached: Reggie.png (540x543, 266K)

stay mad faggot

pokemon has been going downhill ever since gen 4. it was about time you faggots noticed

It wasn't ruined by new hardware, it was ruined by Gamefreak after platinum they had a turning point. B/W were chopped up small games, but at least they tried to fix it with B2/W2. Then X and Y came and there were no more attempts to fix it.

Attached: 1478453528237.jpg (1956x2068, 1.54M)

By hardware you mean terrible programmers, right?

Because of shills and lazyness*

I'm still buying the new games. But then again I just like pokemon for doing a single playthrough of the campaign for nostalgia and never touch the multiplayer or try and catch them all

>add megas
>remove them
>add z moves
>remove them
>add duramax batteries
>i wonder what they'll do

Also if you don't like 5th gen mons, you are literally retarded. 5th Gen was the first one that didn't suck Kanto's dick and actually felt fresh.

>lazyness
If anything, they work way too hard
The problem is that all that hard work goes in the wrong places.

Attached: 1544134172500.jpg (2048x620, 750K)

more like genwunners thanks now ill never get a pokemon game with just new pokemon ever again

I want weather back goddamnit

>5th Gen garbage mons
Dunno which ones you think are garbage but if the ice cream and trashbag are among them I have some bad news for you friend.

Not him but the 5th gen dex felt like bloatware, like some kind of budget version of the Kanto dex. I'd rather have it like gen 2, gen 3, gen 4 where they actually got new pokemon that weren't trying to mimic the 151.

ouch but fair

Why does hardware matter? Even when starting from scratch in an HD console GameFreak decide to make it look like it was made for 3DS

>because of new hardware
Yeah, fuck Junichi "New hardware" Masuda.

Pokémon wasn't ruined because of new hardware.

The butthurt from boomers who play pokemon is amazing, I will definitely be ordering shield

Kantos dick tastes good zoomer

Tasted fine 20 years ago, been tired of it lately.

>tfw mod deleted my pokemon thread without telling me why

You do know that both trash and ice cream (the ones anti-gen 5 fags constanly seeth about) are in the Galar Dex?

you were posting lewd pics about pokemon most likely