Fire Emblem

Best woman

Attached: A2ED8AC6-C92D-4BE6-A00C-A8E3A91A2AD8.png (800x801, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fireemblemjp/status/1139790894813417473?s=21
youtu.be/J-wXd-cRNrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/fireemblemjp/status/1139790894813417473?s=21

I just want to play it already

Attached: 18464422-7DC5-43D9-8ED6-1321273404CC.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

She cute

>tfw couldn't pre-order the limited edition in time
>tfw a bunch of shitters are going to resell it with 3 times the original value

Attached: 1556313839792.gif (300x300, 611K)

what does limited edition include?

A dildo and a curry bib

youtu.be/J-wXd-cRNrY

>Marianne has the most twitter likes out of all the revealed characters after just 24 hours
Nice

Attached: 190614_HP.png (1200x1200, 749K)

>dozens of shop with limited edition still available
>not even in EU, just my country

Hold on she's not wielding Byleth's sword is she? Oh god she dies before the timeskip doesn't she.

First part - 12 chapters. How many chapters will be include second part?

This game keeps getting better and better. I'm actually hyped to play it now.

I have no interest in FE, but this woman pushes my buttons.

I want to mating press her. Which house is she part of?

It's not Byleth's sword, some guy translated the text:
>In the distant past, "Fodlan's Ten Heroes" were warriors given strength by the Goddess. Alongside the "Crests" they received from her, they were also granted holy weapons known as "Heroes' Relics". To use the power lying within the "Relics", one must hold the corresponding Crest.
While Byleth's is called sword of creation

She's a Teacher

Oops wrong translation.
>Catherine (CV: Matsuura Chie) An alumni of the Garegg Mach Officer's Academy, and a member of the Seiros Knights. She is a fearsome swordswoman that wields "Raitei" (Thunder), one of the legendary weapons known as the "Heroes' Relics, and is loyal to Archbishop Rhea.

Why can't we S-rank teachers on the spot?

What I want to know is how the fuck they're handling the support division before and after the time skip. Will you be locked out of supporting any character you don't get to C first? Will characters you can recruit across multiple routes have different supports by route? Should we expect a return to limited supports since there aren't any children to worry about?

Attached: LookAtThisDude.png (922x660, 563K)

Maybe they want you to wait for the 5 year time skip to see if you still like the design of your waifu before marrying.

Attached: ba3.png (600x479, 329K)

Will you be able to breed the teachers?

Manuela is confirmed to be able to so my guess is teachers are up for grabs aswell.

>Manuela is confirmed to be able to so my guess is teachers are up for grabs aswell.
Proofs?

We only got to see MByleth Blue Lions supports. S ranks with girls were shown. From treehouse stream we could also see that Edelgard only has C-A supports will all males from Eagles, with these arrows above A rank with Linhardt

Attached: 1560526255740m.jpg (1024x576, 93K)

I don't know, i read it here but don't know the source but from what ive read here she aslo has a marrying complex, i don't know if it was a tweet or in the leaks but im sure it's legit.

>Felix is the only character aside from Byleth to have a major crest
He’s dying in the timeskip, isn’t he?