OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD BAAAAAAAAAAANJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD BAAAAAAAAAAANJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SPIRAL MOUNTAIN GOES SPIRAL MOUNTAIN GOES SPIIIIRAAAL MOUNTAIN SPIRAL

youtube.com/watch?v=3GfvMQs8S5k

Attached: 1560160246580.png (380x467, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmNPwgbEIUc
youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mii skin

I kinda feel bad for this dude.
He will forever be seen as the embodiment of beta.

OH MY GOD FINALLY A CHARACTER FROM AN OLD SERIES THAT WILL NEVER GET A NEW GAME IN MY MEDICORE LOW QUALITY PARTY "FIGHTING" GAME. I CAN'T WAIT TO PAY OVER DOUBLE WHAT IT IS WORTH TO PLAY AS HIM!!!!

Attached: 1554344944833.png (497x617, 15K)

Don't worry, he's completely shameless in his pathetic behavior. He was crying over something else the next week.

Attached: v is beyond help.jpg (888x330, 38K)

Holy shit, I remember when BlackBusterCritic busted this guy for being a creepy fetish fuck who jerks off to underage girls who do ballet.

Grab your popcorn and pull up a seat bros looks like we got some Steve fags on suicide watch.

what the fuck is up with his face
are those birthmarks or what

Mark Hamill tweeted at it and encouraged this behaviour. Don’t feel sorry for it.

>Look mom I did it again!
Cope more Stevefag.

Even as a child I would've thought this was the gayest thing ever. What possessed him to do this??

>YGO
i was wondering how this got in my filters

I know you are mad because no other game in the world can ever match the hype and excitment of Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Must be frustrating

He posted he doesn't give a shit and will continue to do shit like it
I mean respect for that, but he still looks fucking dumb

youtube.com/watch?v=vmNPwgbEIUc

Classic Michael Dragon 800

It's probably not even the worst thing he's done

I really don't understand him or people like this, crying for a fucking Disney Star Wars soulless cashgrab movie? After The Last Jedi?

Reminder that cult of Steve was balling like complete autistic babies during the announcement.

youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c

Attached: 1560545234532.jpg (1024x1024, 157K)

the twitter shitstorm of him vs the one whore who called him a nerd was great

>poor bastard
>Zoomer
>Haha I showed him
>Steve shill
>Im super excited for my new Labo and BOTW2
>we did it brooos BANJOOO IS IN

Attached: 07c.jpg (706x521, 43K)

The word is bawl, not ball.

>every day since the release this one dude keep doing SEETHING threads over people enjoying Banjo on Smash
Why, tho?

Thanks for correcting me.

I can feel the cope from here.

>leddit photoshop
You really to go back.

I cried because I knew the smash autists were going to make the board even more uninhabitable than it already is

He thinks his opinion matters when it literally doesn't and this place has like less than 1 percent of the banjk fanbase.

I find this kind of funny, least they're good sports.

People will never look up the original unless you show it to them.

Attached: 20190615_003304.jpg (1440x2282, 966K)

>You really to go back.
You need to let go of the dick that you have on your hand and learn to write Tumblr tranny

KAAAAANTOOOOOOO

To be fair I sometimes get teary eyed in le ebin moments in movies like when Thor arrived in Wakanda and in the 'Avengers, assemble' scene.

Besides he being inherent garbage, his fellow bugmen are adamant in double down on their idiocy and circlejerk

They are pure shit

Yikes

People who use Yea Forums lingo in voice comms are cringy as fuck

BTFO HAHA

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day after Steve (yes, this default placeholder skin from minecraft) got BTFO! Make sure to laugh at stevefags while they are still in denial.

>But there are 2 slots left.
Nintendo WON'T choose default skin from FOTM game (that literally has 0 impact in his own franchise) over loved video game characters like Crash, Terry or Doomguy

>But it was just a joke guys, it wasn't serious...
Your goddamn tantrum over Banjo in Smash is documented.
youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c [Open]
Feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 3EC7D8FB-DD18-4953-828B-3602D98F1A46.jpg (1600x900, 117K)

this is still disgusting

Cringe

Oof

I'M SO GLAD SONY WON E3!

Attached: GODOFSOY.png (3804x1752, 3.85M)