Cyberpunk 2077

Enough about Keanu and cybertraps heres creator Mike Pondsmith talking about the game.
Fuck I cant wait for this game.
youtube.com/watch?v=O9_rjQYByrA

Attached: Untitled.png (1286x725, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Sourcebooks
everything.explained.today/List_of_Cyberpunk_2020_books/
thetrove.net/Books/Cyberpunk/
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
youtube.com/watch?v=n0A7i5vqJE8
youtube.com/watch?v=jvj3ASvOmtE
youtube.com/watch?v=eYDI8b5Nn5s
youtube.com/watch?v=9lzu5ST8CnM
gamestar.de/artikel/customization-in-cyberpunk-2077-apartment-koerper,3345372.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3LeYWTjUMoM
gematsu.com/2018/06/cyberpunk-2077-first-details-screenshots
youtube.com/watch?v=KXEcjgRiS3c
youtube.com/watch?v=UZHltYhcH3g
youtu.be/Gt06Lkv6eaM
twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1139547806421651456
twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1139910434457313281
youtube.com/watch?v=dKjCWfuvYxQ
twitter.com/the_perturbator/status/1006080331185868800
comicbook.com/gaming/2018/10/21/kanye-west-twitter-cyberpunk-2077/
fandom.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-the-fandom-interview
www119.zippyshare.com/v/Ztt4HfS9/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v-PEoU0FjzE
youtu.be/w1Oyk0BL1mU
youtube.com/watch?v=NagT5-hgNxU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y70hMrF4loI
youtube.com/watch?v=s_XlRB2DAsg
youtube.com/watch?v=ufcRRtRbSfs
youtube.com/watch?v=zaZRjQ1HzO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: ahe4uq8dvg411.png (1560x1170, 1.56M)

Attached: 1554068019633.jpg (2048x1356, 1.35M)

what a gullet

My hype deflated somewhat because apparently the no kill option they promised is just knocking people out instead of avoiding combat all together.

Considering how much of a bitch Sapkowski is about the Witcher games I'm glad that Pondsmith seems to be pretty cool guy.

>what is Thief
>what is Deus Ex
>what is Dishonored

I am not surprised and I have no problem with it. Sometimes you need to get your hands dirty.

Attached: Deus-Ex-large-212.jpg (700x525, 29K)

youd need some insane ass level design or god-tier mechanics for that

Jesus fuck, that voice.

Stealth and such are difficult in high-tech cyberpunk settings. And then in shit like Shadowrun where you have magic stacked on it. It'd be a lie to allow you to easily just sneak around doing shit where they'd need to compromise the setting. I'm sure you can probably duck and dodge or play fast and loose in some scenarios, but there are certain times where expecting a perfect slip in/slip out is a mad proposition.

Putting this into perspective. In Deus Ex do you really think you'd get close to Area 51 in a helicopter, black helicopter or not? Aerial patrols. Drones. If you had this sacred hub of a global power entity, it'd have shit like hallways that would flood with gas, aboveground FAB dispensers to carpet the entire area with death, and 10 different types of sensors on every ceiling, floor, and wall.

Attached: 1556416480234.jpg (2048x1357, 1.91M)

Marcin said the biggest thing for him was that Mike Pondsmith was on board from day 1 in helping design the game and keep it true to the source books so everything they do is authentic instead of having to fill in the blanks like Witcher

The book Mike mentions "Hardwired" is a really good cyberpunk book. Its connected to the Cyberpunk p&p game. and if youre an audiobook pleb the narrator sounds like Mike Pondsmith

Attached: 71UGGjNZwKL.jpg (1399x2100, 212K)

>action RPG-FPS
>wtf why is there mandatory action, this really robs me of so much player agency

I'm experiencing major deja vu here lads

Based black cyberpunk man.

>breaths heavily into mic

genuinely wish we had more people like Mike in game development

Mike Pondsmith seems so chill

Mike says in the interview as well that Walter is really into vidya and he roped him into playtesting CP2077 for a bit.

This guy actually seems pretty based

Attached: 1560501895904.jpg (1024x686, 135K)

I'm kinda disappointed he's not voicing any of the characters in this game. I mean, just listen to him.

Attached: showtime__work_in_progress__by_maciejkuciara_d91uqrj.jpg (961x961, 327K)

Wait, HOW many books do I need to read to get the full lore of this?

Those sunglasses

Fuck me that looks good

He'll have a cameo I bet

Is that...Todd?

If he isn't an NPC in the game I'll be disappoint

just read the wiki

Maximum Mike is an actual based prophet. He predicted the Insane Clown Posse, Feminazis, and SJWs destroying society.

Attached: IMG_20190615_100001.jpg (960x561, 91K)

Discord trannies got put on blast in 1994

Attached: IMG_20190615_100307.jpg (684x942, 105K)

It's insane that he wrote this almost 30 years ago

I don't think he invented "Cyberpunk" persay. He collaborated on the Cyberpunk 2013 text game with two other guys. The genre of Cyberpunk itself had been around much earlier. Pondsmith is integral to Cyberpunk, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't the direct inventor.

BASED BLACK MAN WITH A DEEP VOICE

Holy shit that's uncanny

How hard are you patting yourself on the back right now? Would you be actting like this much of a dick sucker if he was a woman or not black?

He literally invented the tabletop game "Cyberpunk" dude. no one said he invented the fiction genre "cyberpunk"

Here's Pondsmith's recommended cyberpunk reading

Attached: IMG_20190615_111442.jpg (408x1861, 165K)

>being this new
>failing to grasp irony this hard
oh no sweetie no... you should probably lurk more.

And his recommended cyberpunk movies.

Attached: IMG_20190615_111511.jpg (397x1082, 96K)

more images with this aesthetic please I dont even know what the aesthetic would be called but i love it

>irony
Irony is meaningless here. Poe's Law. You literally just look like a dumbass poster.

lol literally who? bring out keanu again

Is there any proof this is from CP2020?

>irony is meaningless
>literally admitting to be too stupid to grasp a basic concept

user you dont need to throw autistic tantrums just because you dont understand irony. We get it, you're struggling, but you should probably go take a nap before you burst a blood vessel.

If you go read a book you can find out

there's no way he doesn't have at least one little mission with his character in the game

I'm not that other poster though, so how do you feel about "autistic tantrums" now?

Attached: 108815-the-lord-of-ring-frodo.jpg (1024x768, 78K)

you're not fooling anyone user.

>Yea Forums couldn't possibly be more than one person
I don't really care if you believe me. I just know I'm me and not that other guy, so you're dumb. lol

Heh the irony and confirmation bias on show super damn hard here. Since no matter or what this is from it is quite hilarious to me just how shallow you gay lord fuck faggots are in reading this shit. So weird to see dumb people in action misconstruing shit to pretend it means whatever the fuck they want it to mean but eh here it is and god damn is this stupid faggotry funny as fuck to see first hand.

They're one of the groups he mentioned but they're too myopic to know it.

Attached: 129878357918.png (400x400, 6K)

newfag you know that when the unique poster count at the bottom doesnt go up its extremely obvious that you're samefagging right?

>You can't have possibly posted before that post in the thread.
Oh, look at this post I made. Wow. You're such a big shit talker but you're not nearly as smart as you think you are.

What the fuck is up with those mics, they are so big, look like maracas.

Attached: 1557350049990.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

user why is it so hard for you to just admit when you're wrong? Did you get bullied a lot as a kid? This is really kinda pathetic at this point. You should probably see a therapist.

I can't wait for my Female(female) character to romance Keanu and dab on the trannies

You should browse /wg/ (wallpapers) and /hr/ (hi-rez images). they always have neat images - including neon lit city pics

Attached: 1556783939968.jpg (2048x1362, 1.76M)

I wold pay for audiobooks.

To be fair, even if you're dead center you're stuck on the rapidly eroding sandbar that was once the United States. The disharmony and the schismatic splintering and the chaos and the death of democracy get worse by the day, and all you can do is watch. And eventually your sanity starts to take a hit from it and you stop asking for people to open their fucking eyes and start thinking about how hard you need to hit them to make the lesson sink in.

>projecting at me about being bullied and being mentally ill after being shown to have an IQ of 90

lel

Someone shoop anime qts or cunny in the glasses.

Oh, I'm fully aware as a Murrican that the shit will hit the fan. I'm not gonna goosestep or cut my dick off though. Neither offers an actual solution.

user the fact that this supposed other person isnt replying and its just you every few minutes just shows everyone ITT you're a sad, desperate, autistic samefagging onions boi who cant understand something as simple as irony and has now thrown a temper tantrum for an entire thread rather than just admitting he didnt understand the irony of a post.

Like holy shit dude.

>brutal large black things

Holy shit this was written 30 years ago?

Why so surprised? Like really how is trying to do away with labels and trying to all come together as one doing not simply for the sake of one but also keeping others in mind anything new or whatever? Like shit just how dumb or young are fags like you i swear to think that shit like that is anything fucking new.

>romance Keanu
user I...

Attached: 1549816358666.jpg (437x501, 47K)

>implying you shouldnt be able to romance a digital ghost

mike pondsmith seems so cool, love how much he's into his setting

neat

Nigger not everyone read a book from 3 decades ago

His voice is pure sex.

So, Johnny is a DG in the same way Alt got transferred into the Soulkiller program, but he's more mobile? Like, I haven't read any of the books concerning the universe of Night City until just tonight, and the story Never Fade Away from the Core book seems to answer the question of what Johnny's doing still looking like that 57 years after Alt's kidnapping.

where's the fucking fun in that?

Attached: 1542200978475.png (671x918, 615K)

Attached: 1554984770927.jpg (2048x1362, 1.02M)

Which book is that? Doesn't look like the core rulebook. Is it the Night City book?

well mother fucker you must be dumber than a fucking rock since the point that went over your head was that simply it is something that has been in so many other fucking things for the longest of time both before and after that shit from 3 decades ago. Ya dumb fucking cunt. like fucking shit man i really do hope you are underage cause for an adult to be that fucking stupid...well shit man that is just sad and i pity you

neo tribes

Thx

ME SMART
OTHERS STUPID

The resurgence of cyberpunk is actually motivating me to do something other than living as a walking corpse.

thank you

the night city book should be enough

have... sex?

Man gtfo with this elitist shit. Are you this cringy irl too?

sure you can't tranny

Attached: 2077.png (744x781, 501K)

I can hope user...

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Attached: 2077.jpg (975x244, 49K)

i love how you fags stopped shitposting about the sun after this e3

heh dilate

They let you have whatever voice with whatever body whoop dee fucking doo. It's not like loads of other games have done this in the past. They're just spinning everything as pro-lgbt to get journos off their ass. Same with the homo V from the demo. It was easier to always have a guy wake up next to you and it had the added benefit of throwing a bone to journalists.

to think I used to be exited

This is all it took.

Attached: 1560140689531.jpg (3840x2160, 1.63M)

Iirc the devs specifically said that the reason the demo was set during the day was because making the city look good at night was too easy

I have trust in this game. Not only is Mike the creator of this universe, he is also a game developer himself who has been in full development mode on this game.

This game is going to be kino.

Attached: 1560370983421.jpg (1080x631, 142K)

In 4th corp war books (shockwave and firestorm) it's explained what happens to Johnny. Spoiler alert, he dies.

In cybergenerations, which is only partially canon anymore, it's revealed that Alt had copied Johnnys mind with the original soulkiller before never fade away happened and with cloning is able to resurrect him.
I'm guessing same thing happened in 2077 timeline and it was only Johnnys clone that died '76.
The chip is probably copy of original soulkiller with johnnys mind inside.

>Johnny Silverhand got his ex-gf to rescue his new gf.
Based.

This is not written by Mike Pondsmith, by the way.

Didn't they never find his body after the 4th war? He might have survived that somehow. I also really like the idea of Johnny still being alive in hiding somewhere and eventually meeting his digital version

Source.

True, but he did approve.

Attached: Screenshot_338.png (717x881, 637K)

Yeah, in the video in the OP, Pondsmith says "at no point does anyone stop and actually look at the body." (14:49). Like I said, I haven't read anything beyond the Core Book, and even then I just skimmed it because it's nearly 4AM where I am, and I'm not staying up all night again.

>Spiritual Guidance
I can't tell how serious a position that may be, but if he allowed his name to be printed with it, it must be true.

There was nothing to found.
Arasaka borg mowed him down with assault rifle and then the entire building went down 9/11 style when small nuke was detonated underground.

Which sourcebook is this from?

>Overdrawn at the Memory Bank
something doesn't belong, fun MS3TK episode though

>and I'm not staying up all night again.
you are weak fag

cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Sourcebooks
everything.explained.today/List_of_Cyberpunk_2020_books/
thetrove.net/Books/Cyberpunk/

Start with the Core Rulebook and the Night City Sourcebook.

Cyberpunk v3 Gangbook

Attached: CyberPunk3-FemiNazis.jpg (1532x1028, 959K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

this isn't gameplay

>thetrove.net/Books/Cyberpunk/
Thanks alot!
>spoiler alert
>non spoiler text
Chicken brain.

fake tweet

It's pre-rendered yeah, but those buildings assets are in the game too. Same layout from the demo.

onions green is made of people

>v3
Yeaaaaah that's renowned for being fucking trash

ya new here chief?
because you seem like you are trying to hard to fit in.

nah, i've been here all summer.

It doesn't look like Pondsmith wrote this, it's a book not written or edited by him but just published by his company.

New copypasta

that's really nice, wish Walter would finish his metropolitan trilogy, though
Hardwired is pretty good and so is Solip:System, but Voice of the Whirlwind was so disconnected from those two, I don't even know what was the point naming it the 3rd book in the series aside from marketing purposes
currently reading this, it's full of sex changed people and it also has a sourcebook for cp2020, honestly I really like the writing style and the different take on cyberpunk

Attached: Marid_Audran_When_Gravity_Fails.jpg (245x379, 28K)

It was entirely marketing purposes, it wasn't written as a sequel and he wrote Solip:System after the fact to bridge them together.

based

Has Pondsmith ever done audiobooks? I could listen to that voice for hours.

He has a few interviews and such on his companies youtube R. Talsorian Games.
Word of advice though, he tends to repeat himself a lot.

yeah I guessed as much, maybe even read about it on his website, but it sucks
not that Voice of the Whirlwind is a terrible book or anything

Nice

Attached: burning chrome.jpg (350x443, 52K)

cool guy

Attached: 9TlWh.gif (500x262, 492K)

Attached: ADRIFT_working_title_1920_1200_Concept02.jpg (1920x1200, 754K)

But they never said that

Attached: ADRIFT_working_title_1920_1200_Concept03.jpg (1920x1200, 769K)

Attached: ADRIFT_working_title_1920_1200_Concept04.jpg (1920x1200, 1.05M)

Attached: ADRIFT_working_title_1920_1200_Concept05.jpg (1920x1200, 697K)

Mike is based. He managed to piss off both /pol/ and SJWs at the same time. This game is fucking blessed, I feel like this is a new era of video games.

Attached: 1548488036072.jpg (743x747, 62K)

Attached: ADRIFT_working_title_1920_1200_Concept06.jpg (1920x1200, 1.14M)

Attached: ADRIFT_working_title_1920_1200_Concept07.jpg (1920x1200, 1.05M)

Attached: ADRIFT_working_title_1920_1200_Concept08.jpg (1920x1200, 1.09M)

Attached: ADRIFT_working_title_1920_1200_Concept011.jpg (1920x1200, 1.06M)

Attached: ADRIFT_working_title_1920_1200_Concept091.jpg (1920x1200, 658K)

Rest in peace Mekton Zero, at least he refunded everyone for it

Attached: ADRIFT_working_title_1920_1200_Concept101.jpg (1920x1200, 789K)

Attached: ADRIFT_working_title_1920_1200_Concept111.jpg (1920x1200, 1.01M)

Why are those concept arts for Remember Me named ADRIFT working title?

Attached: c5148784-4adf-4fcc-9fe7-240d9944945d.jpg (730x1155, 141K)

Attached: ConceptArt_High_Paris.jpg (4500x2514, 1.26M)

Attached: ConceptArt_Leaking_Brain.jpg (4500x2531, 992K)

Because it was the working title for Remember Me? Seems self-explanatory. Maybe people would actually remember the game with that title.

I remember playing this and not really liking the combat. Might give it another chance.

Art design was 10/10, story starts out strong but gets weaker by the end, level design seems to have been cut down from open-world to very linear corridor design, messing with people's memories was underutilized considering how much more they could've gone with it, combat was pretty cleverly designed but it needed a lot more polishing.
I think they should've gone with a pure stealth game.
The game tries too many different things without focusing on any. I'd still like to see a more focused sequel. Shame they're now the Life Is Strange guys and nothing else.

best post

Attached: 1554483742339.jpg (200x202, 8K)

Attached: 1560591812376.webm (640x358, 1.2M)

Holy fuck he finally had enough of their shit

Area 51 was sold to private investor and then nuked.

>that hate filled stare after snatching the hockey stick
>asserts his dominance at the end

These guys are going to get us all killed

pretty sure this is him, buts its under a pseudonym

>bosstown dynamics

I'd play a walking simulator set in Remember Me universe. Hell even reuse some assets if you wanna I won't mind

Well, what is it

>Fuck I cant wait for this game.
All you fools are doing is setting up for another MGS V level disappointment
>b-but MGS V was good
Kekaroo

Attached: 1539281157004.jpg (1280x484, 89K)

How much pussy Mike slayed with his voice?

I don't care about any of that shit, I want choices. Hard choices and hard consequences.
Give me fucking choices to make during my playthrough.

I hope there's an option to play custom songs in your car so I can play a bunch of SAC tracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0A7i5vqJE8

youtube.com/watch?v=jvj3ASvOmtE

Attached: 61QNPPD1WBL.jpg (475x467, 75K)

Holy shit, was the robot going to do a sailor moon transformation at the end?

>he will only have an audio player in his car

Attached: Screenshot_339.png (703x466, 93K)

Maybe it could work but what kinda troubled me is that even the writing lost its focus. It starts exploring the idea of how fucking evil it is to change people's memories, Nillin goes from "Should I be doing this? Is it morally correct for something like this to exist. The implications are immense. Maybe I'm not a good person" to "Oh well, what can you do", and she just goes on her way as if there was no issue.

This game isn't being developed by Hackjima so it's okay.

This better be in it

youtube.com/watch?v=eYDI8b5Nn5s

metal gear was never good, on the other hand The Witcher 2 and The Witcher 3 are GOTY
so yes, i expect a good games from the developer that has delivered two awesome games in a row and don't expect anything from kojima the hack that only weeb faggots care about

>metal gear was never good
100% wrong
>witcher 3 GOTY
Oh okay, a retarded fanboy. Opinion discarded

No it's being developed by a company retards believe are infallible. Just strengthening my point

They probably paid him with money instead of cookies.

I better be able to play a white character

What was GOTY the year Witcher 3 came out? Yeah, that's what I fucking thought faggot. Sit down.

He made the setting you retard

Is this fucking true ??

you're incredible math, user
say what you want about arise, but the soundtrack was great
youtube.com/watch?v=9lzu5ST8CnM
but yeah I hope they put in something like that, or a music player implant that you can customize MGSV style

Yes. Fucking sucks.

What I expect: you fight different gangs and tribes of different cultures.
What I will get: you kill nazis and criminals.

Is there any sauce for this or what?

Enjoy your 3 day buddy :)

I'm not sure. I want to say user is pulling stuff from his ass. A source would be nice.

I like how this game is just a snapshot into the lore Mike has built up. I hope your choices and decisions become extremely gray. Like Fallout New Vegas where everyone debates which is the better ending. I'm also gonna make my character with maximum cool! Good video!

Attached: 56774.jpg (400x300, 26K)

Attached: 1560341415584.jpg (900x1226, 956K)

Well shit. Hopefully they implement some customization before release.

It's over, Cyberpunk is FINISHED.

>"V will only have one apartment and stay there. [...] You have an apartment and you can put different vehicles in your garage, but unfortunately there is no way to decorate your apartment."
I'm Polish and this is real.
gamestar.de/artikel/customization-in-cyberpunk-2077-apartment-koerper,3345372.html

tfw we live in a age when this is not only real but even better than imagined

Attached: 93247b4e1a0b14481c981d7dedbd3aa9.png (403x396, 185K)

>"you'll be able to own multiple apartments"
Lol did they really claim this?

Yes.

CDPR shills are still going to be there day 1. They could remove character creator tomorrow morning and their drones will still line up.

That's the kind of shit that they're going to add later like the house of Blood and Wines.
But they really shouldn't make promises they can't keep.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DOWNGRADE INCOMING

Attached: Help me.jpg (223x226, 5K)

>this is the only source for 'multiple apartments'

Attached: cyberpunk_2077_apartments-370x740.jpg.optimal.jpg (370x740, 39K)

>i-it's okay for them to l-lie
Nice damage control nigger

It still dumb that you only have one apparent throughout the whole game. Even after you advance up in the world you'll be living in the same place you were when you were just some rando. They should have had at least three: the starting one, a slightly better one and one you can get towards the last third of the game.

Anyone know if there will be mod support?

Keanu and tranny gender options are expensive you know. They have to cut some shit, so that some other people might be happy.

Attached: Screenshot_261.png (1198x228, 59K)

>shadpunk

>that t-pose

Keanu yes, but if you think they're gonna put in extensive options for playing a trans character you're delusional. It's just going to be the old "any voice with any character" thing that requires no extra work. They're not gonna go the Saints Row 2 route of having a masculinity/femininity slider that actually lets you play a tranny

It's Nyuunzi

So no but maybe

based black bvll

Attached: 5ba.jpg (400x400, 35K)

How far you want to go with the exotics? blue skin color, elf ears or something a bit more... "wild"?

Attached: exotics.jpg (1695x1744, 660K)

stop it I've been licking my screen ever since this pic was posted

They said you can't do anything extreme to your face because it would fuck with the kissing scenes. I doubt they'll let you go full exotics, hell I doubt there will even be any exotic NPCs. They'll probably let you modify your skin though since the char editor they showed off had a "skin mods" option. There were also "eye mods" so that might have something.

hopefully the catgirl nose/mouth could be in-game since it's not very different from the human one (mostly flat)

he was the original voice of Dexter DeShawn. Then CDPR went with someone else. I dunno why but the current VA is good so no biggie

I'm not defending the decision by any means but I just want to say that logic doesn't make sense. No one buys a nicer house every three months no matter what their income is, it's a hassle.

what's cyberpunk about mad max though? i thought that was dieselpunk or some other category?

Attached: photo_2019-06-13_20-09-06.jpg (753x800, 70K)

fuck that's not good
I don't need multiple apartments but I need the option to decorate that shit

Attached: Screenshot (103).png (1366x768, 1.54M)

Will he voice Morgan Blackhand in the game? Since he was pondsmith's actual player character that got absorved into thr actual lore

I will now buy your game

Mods will fix it. I know the witcher 3 didn't get THAT many mods on pc compared to bethesda titles but I have a feeling that the cyberpunk mod scene will be big.

>Fuck I cant wait for this game.

Attached: 1556466443013.png (380x467, 18K)

The more i read about this game the more disappointed i become

I want Mike to narrate my life.
What a God-Tier voice.
Like Morgan Freeman, Mark Cerny (Playstation), etc.

They didnt say shit about modding, and after what they did with W3 (That and the downgrade with all the bugs still in the game to this day was a big fuck you from them) i doubt it will have any modding support.

Let's All Love Lain!

Attached: 1560588673534.jpg (1024x686, 195K)

Dieselpunk is more like Sky Captain And The World Of Tomorrow

Mad Max isn't Cyber at all but it's petty damned Punk, and certainly fits the Nomad archetype

fucking amazing
this is the man that will save vidya with cyberkino

The art director.....

Attached: Kasia Redesiuk.png (1809x959, 1.92M)

Let's hope he will offer a bit of spice for each one of us

Attached: exotic views s.jpg (686x686, 323K)

>positive CP2077 thread
>relatively dead and slow for 8 hours with 200 replies
>thread made after this one, shitting on CP2077
>600 replies in 1 hour 40 minutes

Attached: 1400886763865.jpg (490x490, 48K)

Just relase the CHIPPIN IN music for fucks sake. It sounded much better in the Keanu trailer

It sounded much worse

This thread's comfy and not fishing for TORtanics though

How will you be playing the game friend? Melee focus or gonna try and play non-lethal? Personally I'm gonna max my Cool and my Int, trying to shoot for corporate

Apparently he was briefly voicing Dex and they had Dex look like a cooler him

Katana and mantis blades focused techie Asian gurl. Hack niggas from the distance then slash niggas up close.

Attached: 1560097386773.jpg (1221x1728, 282K)

If you want to hack people you need to go netrunner not techie. We don't know what techie gameplay will be like.

probably drone pets

Wasn't femV a techie in the demo? I thought Netrunners would be more connected with the braindance mechanic?
Either way I want robot pets to distract ranged enemies while I parkour into the melee range.

Attached: 1500138163318.jpg (850x672, 52K)

Based
Gonna hackerman my way through the game, see if I can become the talk of the town on swag alone

Attached: aesthetic.gif (450x510, 47K)

She was a basic starting character at the beginning and after they gave her late game abilities they mentioned that she's now a very good solo.

you'd be disappointed no matter what, there's no pleasing you faggots

excellent

>She was a basic starting character at the beginning
Don't we choose our class in the beginning though? She hacked a guy in the demo even at low level IIRC.

That's a weird name for a vodka.

You can avoid combat, just don't pick any missions, and walk around the city like a retard.

no different than trannies in that regard

Attached: 1555757359914.jpg (738x718, 104K)

I started a couple of threads yesterday that were fairly active with anons posting about what characters they wanted to play, lore shit, comfy cpunk apartments etc.
Pretty good shit. I have a few ideas about a few future threads but I need to looks through the books to grab interesting lore bits to get the topics going.

Anyway, I'm planning on playing a stealthy hacker assassin type with good social skills. Hope melee combat is fun, they haven't showed it much last year. Shooting sounds pretty fun from the info we were given last year and the articles this year.

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077 5.jpg (1024x1746, 140K)

The guy she hacked was after her abilities were unlocked. And in the demo they said the game is classless, you build you character through skills and augments. Although recently some changes have been done to the character creator apparently, but I think there still isn't a class selection

Yeah yesterday's threads were great. Comfy threads seem to have died down now unfortunately

>HEY SHILLS

Attached: wazu smile.png (506x463, 272K)

I hope you can turn off some of those fucking markers, man. It's starting to look like that one parody image. You know the one. I get that you have cybernetic eyes and shit, but they're going so fucking overboard with the waypoints and markers. I just want to explore the game, I don't want to just constantly hop from waypoint to waypoint. I really, really hope they let you customize the level of information on the screen, similar to how you can in Dishonored. In Dishonored I always turn off a lot of UI elements related to waypoints and hints and I just hope CP77 allows something similar.

Attached: Capture.png (1920x1074, 769K)

You could completely shut down the whole UI in The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk is on the same engine(not exactly the same but an updates version).

First playthrough will be with a more cerebral, hacker type character focused mainly on stealth and a few combat skills. Then I want to do a blades focused psycho who kills his way through everything with a machete. Then I want to do a female playthrough with a more gadget focused techie character and see what that's like

My guess (and hope) is that they were just following way too many quests at once. If you only tag one at a time it' s probably not that cluttered.

Fuck, even the list of objectives.
>EXPLORE YOUR APARTMENT
>Pick up your gun
>Pick up your jacket
>Check the e-mail from ripperdoc

Jesus fuck, stop with this bullshit. Don't make "explore your apartment" a fucking quest or objective. Just let me do it myself. If I miss my gun or jacket, that should be on me. But I guarantee if you try to leave your apartment without doing all 3 of those things, V will stop and say something like, "Whoa, aren't I forgetting something???" Fuck that shit, man. God, I hate modern game design sometimes.

The Witcher 3 had good UI customization options that let you remove a lot of it. Hopefully they bring that back.

Attached: 1536088380665.jpg (1920x817, 290K)

god that is fucking lame. imagine missing out on having a fucking snake face because they wanted le virtual smooches. GAY.

It looks like they're all just bullet points on a single quest called "Breaking Through."

>I'm Polish
But this is in German...

she had a cancer, and Cyberpunk 2077 had multi alt directors responsible for many departments... She is responsible only for "all the in-fiction media in the environments of Cyberpunk 2077. That includes advertisements like this one, as well as branding for the game’s many megacorporations."

yeah, I just watched the whole video and it was pretty cool

why does that black guy claim to have created Cyberpunk?

Don't bother. There was no actual new info from CDP on this topic.
It's better to just ignore CP2077 threads till Gamescom.

When's that? I haven't been keeping up with gaming cons. Hell even E3 snuck up on me

Pondsmith seems to be a cool guy.

August.

>she had a cancer
Really? I guess it explains her looks. This sucks.

Thx

I imagine you will be able to, Witcher 3 lets you turn off all HUD elements

He didn't create Cyberpunk as a genre, he created the particular brand of Cyberpunk universe that his tabletop games and CP2077 take place in.

Attached: 27717d5889395aef09c31151d17fe7c2.jpg (1280x1811, 533K)

I hate that trannies and gays have co-opted what used to be punk styles. If this was being made in the 90's, we'd see that art director and think, "Wow cool, they've got this tatted up, mohawked punk woman doing the art direction, so you know that she'll really 'get' the punk attitude and aesthetic." But since this is 2019, all I can see when I look at her is LGBTLOLBBQ bullshit and feel like she'll ruin the game. Seriously, why did trannies have to ruin punk?

Well, important follow-up question: Is Witcher 3 actually playable with all those HUD elements turned off? Because there are definitely some games where turning off the quest markers actually renders the game unplayable because they don't bother to give real directions in dialogue and just assume you'll be following the markers blindly.

And how does this affect the fact that they make getting your gun and jacket required parts of a "quest" to "explore your apartment"?

That interview and this one really makes me want the game even more. Not many games have such genuine enthusiasm behind them.
youtube.com/watch?v=3LeYWTjUMoM

isnt the point of cyberpunk hyper degeneracy? everyone should be a tranny in cyberpunk, theres literally no reason to not modify your body one way or another. Why is Yea Forums complaining about this?

Looking forward to this game but it sucks that it’s basically impossible to talk about games I like on Yea Forums these days. Between Cyberpunk, VTMB2, TOW, and maybe Greedfall I have more to look forward to than ever before but Yea Forums is fucking impossible to use for real discussion. Just a bunch of retards who want this to fail for some stupid reason.

>Why is Yea Forums complaining about this?
This board has lost the plot a long time ago. We used to hate on things for actual tangible reasons, now we make up things to get mad about just so we can hate everything. It's completely insane.

I just want a lot of sexy cyborg girls malfunctioning to please my fetish.

T-POSING MENACE POSING

>she had cancer
oh

Attached: 1515003765159.jpg (392x383, 13K)

Because trannies think they are new "non-conformists" after punks, goths and metalheads. As a metalhead, this wounds me. They are nowhere near as cool or irreverent. All they do is cry on twitter about one problem or another. Non-conformists, my ass.

Resetera and /pol/ equally do not understand cyberpunk at all, so they just constantly shitfling at each other using their personal strawman idea of what they think cyberpunk should be while being 100% off the mark on literally everything they have to say.

this, oh god this so much! Even in the interview Mike Pondsmith says it right.
>"You just got a boot off your neck and now you want to get another one because "oh look! its so shiny and new, you want to get this boot"

Corpos are making trannies the new "non-conformist" as long as they apply to the Corporations agenda. Fucking shit, we are really living in a clown-cyberpunk reality now

Attached: 1560113186452.png (1131x1080, 362K)

Not an argument

Such badass non-conformists that they demand the government solve all their problems and force people not to hurt their fee-fees. Yeah it fucking sucks.

Haven't seen that one, thanks for posting it.
It is pretty awesome to see that kind of enthusiasm from a developer. It doesn't feel like PR but genuine love and hype for the game he made.

They ever gonna explain why the description on Twitter changed from role playing game to action adventure?

The internet really fosters this kind of behavior since everyone can just retreat to their own personal echo chamber when they hear something they don't like. It's sad, but no one is willing to challenge their own views anymore.

To segway back to the topic of the game, you can see the extreme version of this in physical form in the game, the gangs aren't just a group of criminals, they are all people of like minded who have banded together to strive for an ideal. Whether that be becoming as strong as inhumanly possible or replacing all of your flesh with metal.

Attached: 1505710716667.jpg (960x960, 153K)

I want to massage motoko's traps.

Fucking same. Still buttmad it comes out April fucking 2020.

>"As a native german speaking person i can clarify that the text was translated correctly. The only thing which is very strange, is that there are other interviews e.g. an interview with the lead anmiator which says other apartments can be bought. So maybe Kasia just didn't knew, we would need some OFFICAL clarification from CDPR now!"
You literal retards eat anything trannies throw at you

Attached: images (1).jpg (180x279, 11K)

Comes out on my birthday so I'm honestly not even mad.

Attached: 1469263298183.jpg (1920x1200, 965K)

>he hasn't thanked Mike "Killer Mike" Pondsmith for saving vidya
absolute state of (you)

>not expecting a game based on CP2020 to come out in 2020
You have no one but yourself to blame

Attached: 1548754963431.jpg (907x778, 47K)

The official game synopsis says you can buy multiple properties so I kind of doubt they just decided to cut out buying properties when they already published this material.

gematsu.com/2018/06/cyberpunk-2077-first-details-screenshots

Nothing listed has been contradicted so far.

I find it so ironic Resetera is hugely offended by a tranny with a huge dick poster when thats literally what they've wanted this entire time and now that they got it, they need to hate it because they want to be the victi,

sauce?

Attached: 1546587390735.gif (376x376, 2.75M)

>And how does this affect the fact that they make getting your gun and jacket required parts of a "quest" to "explore your apartment"?
I'm fairly sure that's just some beginning of the game handholding bullshit you have to put up with because they want you to get used to 'doing things'. I don't think it is actually going to be that strict and handholdy throughout the entire game

don't worry user, you and i have Yea Forums

Attached: i accept it.jpg (732x628, 59K)

>The internet really fosters this kind of behavior since everyone can just retreat to their own personal echo chamber when they hear something they don't like.
Sounds like Yea Forums :)

I think it really proves that it was never about representation or fairness or "rights." It's literally just mentally unstable people with martyr complexes who get off on feeling oppressed and spewing outrage, and they will NEVER be happy because their goal is literally to be unhappy. Not just unhappy, but the MOST unhappy. They're Olympic-level professional competitive victims.

It's every online community, not just Yea Forums.

I want a Motoko trap to massage me.

That's better than little to no information for 6 fucking years

Follow 's link, a user on page 4 or so. Far as I know, no CDPR employee has talked about it as of yet, so believing some literal who journos instead of REDfags saying you can buy multiple apartments for over a year now is stupid.

Attached: vwf5o02017f01[1].jpg (1600x900, 207K)

All we have to do is survive for ten more months.

Attached: 1523717141684.gif (143x345, 1.31M)

Is synthwave cyberpunk?

Attached: patrick-question.jpg (384x384, 26K)

>Don’t believe me? It’s all in the numbers.
Deus Ex really was prophetic. They even got Leo Gold right.

Attached: 1560588673534.jpg (1024x686, 390K)

I really hope you're right. But I also miss the days when games weren't as afraid to let you miss or skip things. It would be nice to be able to just not get your jacket if you don't want to. It would be fun if you went without your gun and later on when shit goes down someone gave you their sidearm and chastised you for not bringing your own weapon. Or maybe you would just have to take someone out with your bare hands and pick up their gun instead. I guess the problem is that I want this game to be an immersive sim like Deus Ex, System Shock, or Prey, but it's actually just an open world FPS.

>the death of democracy
it's its fate. wasn't it one of america's founding fathers that said democracy only works until people figure out they can vote themselves more money? once that happens, democracy is dead. it's been happening for a long time, with people voting for parties who promise ever-increasing gibs.

Indeed, the values behind the system has been completely lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=KXEcjgRiS3c

I should play Blood Dragon.

It can be.

True but in those you either already start with essential stuff or the game forces you to pick it up to progress. It's been a while but doesn't SS2 force you to pick up the wrench? Or was it just Half Life that did that?

>my face when we are going to have like 20+ combat themes again and they are all going to be lit as fuck

Attached: 6d1.jpg (245x326, 9K)

>literal who journos
It was an interview with the dev though.

a system can only work with logic. once emotions get in the way, any system will collapse. most people are unable to follow logic when their own self interest comes into play. humans aren't ready for systems like democracy until emotions and evolutionary drives like dominance and hypergamy stop playing roles in their daily lives.

Well, enlightened system like democracy requires enlightened people to sustain it. And nowadays we don't have enlightened people, we have "woke" people, who can't think critically to save their lives. Now USA is closer to authoritarian states they used to hate so much, with media and corporations doing the thinking for today's youth. And all those dumb kids thinking they somehow are the masters of their own lives.

Marketing I assume. All the devs still say it’s an RPG, and as long as you can pick your gender, customize your appearance, pick a class, and choose your LifePath it will have more RPG elements than W3 did.

CP77 will be 2020 GOTY no matter what
it wouldnt be only if Rockstar released GTA 6

That drop is pure sex. It's so fucking good. And the bit that plays when Tbug hacks V's mantis blades.... holy shit.
What's crazy is that this is the same guy that did the TW3 music. Both soundtracks are so different in tone and style but still so good. Hats off to the dude.

I've heard music artists actually contacted CDPR about putting their music in the game and they turned them all down. Bit of a shame, would have loved to hear some Perturbator on the radio while driving around.

Really digging the music in this one as well: youtube.com/watch?v=UZHltYhcH3g

i remember some prophecy that said "everyone will think they're a brave knight, but they will all be true slaves". fitting, even if it's just a "history repeats, so what's happening now and happened in the past will happen in the future too" trick.

reminds me of Ruiner OST, love it
youtu.be/Gt06Lkv6eaM

Attached: 1535470624872.jpg (675x685, 343K)

>tfw Ruiner total conversion mods with bike skins, helmet mods, SMG skin, red/black reshades and OST

Attached: 1560131168737.jpg (700x719, 63K)

I fucking love Zamilska's music

Attached: 0015927626_10.jpg (1000x667, 186K)

They have to have some kind of reference to it, another Polish studio made it after all.

Somebody has to put "have sex" on that helmet.

Attached: Kill_You.gif (540x540, 1.87M)

twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1139547806421651456
twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1139910434457313281

Really like the synopses they give behind these artworks. These are probably displaying the kind of fashion we can wear.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKjCWfuvYxQ
The full thing for those that wish to see it

Bloodlines 2 and Outer Worlds are it's biggest competition for GOTY imo. All three have the potential to be great and all three have a high chance of turning out shit. 2077 has the best odds of being good though since we know the most about it

>nu-Obsidian
>potential to be great

>Outer Worlds are it's biggest competition for GOTY
You're a stupid nigger

>this game is gonna get shitposted for a whole year

fuck

And people were worried about how CDPR were going to handle the music. The guy is fantastic.
Also source on artists contacting them? Unless they'd be worried about future licensing issues, I don't see why the occasional artist, while being overseen by CDPR to make sure it fits in the world, couldn't be put in.

Only a Rockstar project could potentially add true competition. This is the equivalent of HL3 releasing. Unless it's utterly broken, this an automatic 300 awards.

I feel like people have an irrational hatred of obsidian. They've pulled dumb shit in the past but they're still some of the only people making actual RPGs. I just hope they don't poz it

Just give it a month and it will be forgotten. This flood isn't organic

this game is already shitposted over the whole past year user

Attached: His smile and optimism gone.jpg (848x900, 36K)

You're a fucking retard and don't actually play games

I can't decide what character I'm gonna play as.
On one hand I wanna do a male autist netrunner V who solves problems by hacking shit OR a psychotic female V with strength augments up the ass.

I meant in terms of actually being the best game of the year, not the game that gets the most awards. Videogame awards are just as much of a joke as movie or music awards

It's more the retards focusing on trannies that's making it difficult to properly talk about this game. This thread has been good, exactly because it's not just saying seething cope dilate ad nasuem.

twitter.com/the_perturbator/status/1006080331185868800

also, not exactly related, but interesting:
comicbook.com/gaming/2018/10/21/kanye-west-twitter-cyberpunk-2077/

plus some kind of rumor about lady gaga visiting cdpr studio

Attached: 155576897654.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Don't know much about Cyberpunk 2020 but if Mike hasn't wrote himself in as a character I'd be shocked.

Yeah, it's not gonna stop when it gets released either. TW3 is still practically banned from discussion on this site, but you can get lucky sometimes.

>TW3 is still practically banned from discussion
Probably because it's overrated garbage

He wrote himself as kind of a joke character in "Listen Up You Primitive Screwheads" as "Maximum Mike", but his actual character is Morgan Blackhand, who isn't really a self insert, as he's a white, clint eastwood looking dude.

just like /pol/fags. they're eternally triggered, eternally mentally ill.

>They've pulled dumb shit in the past but they're still some of the only people making actual RPGs.
Let's not exaggerate here. I like them too but they're not the only ones. At most, they're one of the few of bigger name. And personally, Outer Worlds isn't selling me on the idea, mostly because I can barely understand what's the idea, other than "It's not Fallout by the original Fallout devs, also fuck Bethesda".
You can boil down a franchise like Fallout into a basic to understand concept "A world rebuilding itself after nuclear war". Outer Worlds, at least right now, is like their art style, all over the place. What's the hook?

>Literally /pol/

Oh lawd.

That's from the universally panned third edition.

>not shopping the cybercock from the trailer there instead

Attached: disgusting.jpg (510x741, 35K)

I would prefer if the game was made entirely in-house but I could see them getting Kanye or Gaga to sort of roleplay as musicians from that world, even if it's just like the radio conversations in GTA.

This guy gets it.

If I self-inserted into a cyberpunk work, I'd 100% be the crazy homeless guy who yells the END IS NIGH, THIS IS ALL FICTION

It's a balance of cyber, and punk. CDPR has said that they're going for more of a "punk" feel with this game. Meaning it's going to be "HYPER" degenerate even when compared to the industry standards. The outrage you're seeing isn't overreaction, its perfectly natural.

Swear to god ive been to that exact big echo

The nomads in Cyberpunk 2020 are basicaly staight out of Mad max, but more organized.
Which makes me think how 2077 is going to treat nomads.

plz how to animete

Attached: ezgif-5-7487342e7ada.gif (540x540, 2.83M)

Those looks fucking awesome.
Who /styleoversubstance/ here?

I'm hoping both those games turn out to be good (Especially Bloodlines 2) but they can't possibly hope to hold a candle to 2077. Those 2 games are not its competitors.
I hope Bloodlines 2 doesn't get fucked by releasing aroudn hte same time as Cyberpunk 2077, would be a sad repeat of what happened with Bloodlines 1 and Half Life 2.

Attached: 1139910434457313281_D9B-6BuWkAEDyut.jpg (1080x1600, 545K)

BASED black man?

Attached: 1543062911418.png (409x392, 219K)

Pondsmith has been working on RPGs since the 80s and always been a chill, if forgetful, guy.

Do you feel like using your words to form coherent thoughts instead of smashing your forehead against the keyboard next time, big guy?

wew

Attached: 1526324083060.jpg (1080x1080, 242K)

no, you are just searching for reasons to be disappointed because you stopped being happy some years ago

He wrote these during the 80s? based

Harrison Bergeron was published 1961

Still wondering if there will be multiple body types to choose from. I heard somewhere that character creator will offer it but who knows.

Attached: D89qq1mXsAA9yfo.jpg (3840x2160, 1.11M)

This is actually from a later book, not written by Pondsmith himself but still written with his blessing.

Attached: D84h2RgWwAAxso6.jpg (3840x2160, 1.32M)

Man, having Axl Rose as the DJ on K-DST was pretty fucking awesome, not gonna lie.

My concern is with people who aren't actors (although one user has pointed out before Gaga did a good job in some movie she appeared in), I''ve lready seen Netherrealm Studios fuck over a character's voice (Sonya Blade) for a publicity stunt (getting Rhonda Rousey). I don't want it happening in 2077.

I was originally very skeptical of the Gaga rumor, like there was no way they'd get her, but after seing Keanu on stage at E3 I don't know what to think.

It's better to not get your hopes up. If you don't you might be pleasantly surprised if it is indeed in the game and if it isn't no big deal.
But if you do set those kind of expectations you might be severely disappointed.

Attached: file.png (631x787, 706K)

Who gives a shit about character creation in a linear game?

Looks like Homo Erectus

Attached: Homo-erectus.jpg (780x520, 38K)

OHHHHHH WAIT WAIT WAIT

Can i create a futa in that game? NICEEEE

Attached: 1560357778431.jpg (449x321, 28K)

fandom.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-the-fandom-interview

"FANDOM: Will you be able to buy apartments in different districts of Night City?

Pietra: Absolutely. You will be able to buy a couple of apartments in different locations, so obviously upgrading yourself will push you towards a certain path in the game but saying any more would be too spoilery right now."
Aug 30, 2018

I'd prefer, if they were going to get artists to voice stuff, would be people like Axl. Rock and roll, punk, those type of people.

Why does being linear or not devalue character creation?

People seem to like character creation in bethesda games.

Mad Max shows essentially what life is like outside of the cities.

>implying by 2077 only the rich will be able to afford apartments, the super-rich being the only ones who actually own anything and the other 95% paying 3/4 of their income to rent out a bunk in a run down cockroach infested hostel

Attached: 1530515987418.jpg (1563x879, 209K)

Benedict Bumberlatch?

It's not really a complicated customizable feature though. Even Skyrim and Fallout 4 has it. Just a subtle weight slider would be cool. I mean they already showed Dex, Jackie, this giga nigga, animal female roided boss and that one Maelstrom boss to have wide bulky bodies so they already went out of their way to model them and adjust the clothing meshes onto them. Would be cool if that was the option for the player too since they said we'll be able to play as a heavy lifter solo.

Height is even less complicated to include since it doesn't affect the body meshes/proportions when it comes to adjusting clothes.

Attached: 1560425360045.jpg (3840x2160, 2.96M)

Because bethesda used to make RPGs

Going from rags to riches is something people were looking forward to in this game. Start game as a lowly degenerate outlaw and end up as a professional solo or an influential runner.

>horizontal bunks and a common space

Fancy

Attached: capsule hotel.jpg (3840x2560, 850K)

Mike sold out to CDPR and is basically part of their PR campaign now. Of course he's going to say it's 100% cyberpunk when it's not.

He's been working hand-in-hand with them to develop both Cyberpunk 2077 and Cyberpunk Red, the next edition of the tabletop game.
He's also been working in videogames for decades now, especially with Microsoft.

>tfw this wasn't some extrapolated idea for the future in Deus Ex
>it's literally just what Asians already do
What the fuck, is Asia already some kind of cyberpunk dystopia or what?

We have several other threads you can go tell lies in but please leave this one alone.

China is a fucking hellhole.

We live in the shittiest cyberpunk dystopia ever conceived.

Weak bait but I still reply. Ce la vie

I take it you've never heard of Kowloon Walled City

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1004x696, 111K)

They'll probably just add different arms like the red one you can see in the new trailer. Height differences would screw up third person cutscenes like kissing scenes

>Placide is actually wearing a Gibson Battlegear coat

Cool.

Yes and no I guess. A lot of the aesthetic came from those narrow streets built up and covered in neon along with the ideas of their future with dealing with that lack of ground space

>old Yea Forums
>never pay more than 20$ for a computer game
>pre-orders are for retards
>nu vee
>slobbering over bullshots, prerendered gameplay, and pre order bonuses
>literally filled to the brim with shills and marketers

HOYP

Attached: yeet.jpg (1600x900, 644K)

>price hasn't inflated since the 90s

Pondsmith does say in the interview this is a story where the good guy wins. So we'll see what exactly that could mean.

lol what a retard

Yeah, I think that's a good point.
But I'd imagine rock&roll and punk aren't the only things. For example when V gets out of the car as he's walking inside the motel to meet with Dex (before the flashback with Jacky dying) a hip-hop/rap song plays. It's called Blouses by Sleep Steady (I have the mp3 if anybody wants it).

It's not necessarily quite that easy. It looks like when they make the NPCs they designed and modeled them in their entirety.
They typically don't take clothing the protagonist can wear and make version for all other body types present in the game or add morphing capabilities like Bethesda did: be it bone scaling like Fallout 4 or vertex interpolation like Skyrm. Not a lot of games do.
They didn't do it in the Witcher, it's unlikely they did it now.

Basically what I'm saying is: just because NPCs have different body types doesn't mean V will have access to the same body types (or any at all). Getting all the clothing to fit properly to different body types is not small task. It's not complicated but it can require a lot of work for it to look good.

But if they just wanted to add small variations for V the best bet is bone scaling. It's the easiest and fasted to do.

Attached: alt cunningham.jpg (630x1132, 138K)

link to deleted song from the trailer

www119.zippyshare.com/v/Ztt4HfS9/file.html

Attached: elysium airburst.webm (720x480, 1.95M)

>being this new
It's a sentiment not a calculation

>implying

Gtfo newfag CUNT. The closest you got to "old Yea Forums" was lurking in April

That has always been the case on Yea Forums though.

Attached: 1449202804895.png (578x712, 38K)

Yeah but new home bases in nicer districts would still fit in to being in the "major league" as V put it.

Good job spotting that. Didn't notice it.

>old Yea Forums
>Actual discussion about games, genuine love for games, makes fun of retards spamming twitter screenshots
>New Yea Forums
>Low effort shitposting “Le GTA 2077 guys XD”, autistic hatred of games, talks about trannies and SJWs, accuses people trying to talk about game sof being shills
You’ve got five other threads to be a retard in faggot, leave this one alone.

trying too hard jew

Link's dead

>They didn't do it in the Witcher
Sure but CP2077 already offers two genders which means they're already modeling multiple body figures.

Kind of, considering cyberpunk came to be when Japan went through an economic boom, explaining why cyberpunk tends to use a lot of japanese characters in random buildings, even if it's in America.

Games not out yet. I talk about games not trailers and pictures. This isn't Yea Forums - Marketing Copy

newfag gaybo bastard

So what do you guys think? I was disappointed we got another CGI trailer but after that faggot spammed his shit about the apartments all day I realize why CDPR wants to play their cards close to their chest until they’ve got everything locked down. I think the game sounds exciting, I definitely might pick this up Day 1, not going to preorder though. It all depends on how this game approaches choice, do I get more choices in gameplay, in story, in customization, etc.

it's not

That is terrifying

>CP2077 already offers two genders
Which is even more cause to believe that you can't choose a body type. They'd have to model all the clothes for male and female players and make them fit on the body types on top of that.

Then go be a retard elsewhere. No one cares that you’re asshurt that people aren’t spamming trannies like in the other threads.

They did the same thing last year. Gameplay preview will be released at Gamescom.

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1280x720, 292K)

Going by the interview, it seems like V will have multiple motivation options, meaning this isn't the GTA thing of petty criminal gets to be the big boss in a fancy apartment.
This is more like "I don't want to be rich, I want to burn this world" so winning could be a second nuke.

I'm getting a 403 error

I never once mentioned sexuality.
Enjoy your marketing job user, I hope they pay well on weekends.

That sounds really shitty desu.

I can't look at this and not imagine some kind of sitcom.

Maybe your ISP blocks zippyshare.

Attached: D9B8e3VX4AEsUiy.jpg large.jfif.jpg (1080x1600, 471K)

fucking piss stain emo

I just need to know if the Bozos are in the game man

>Maybe your ISP blocks zippyshare.
Yeah it sucks being a bong sometimes, found a way around it though.

What the fuck is this projection? Im perfectly happy. I just wanted this game to be more than it seems to be. No kill option being just knock them out is fucking dumb.

I hope I can end up as a corpo big shot. There seemed to be several dialogue options for being friendly with corpo mommy in the demo so it might be an option

No, it's not his ISP, it's Zippyshare itself blocking connections from the entire country. I believe it currently blocks the UK, France and Spain. Something I learned yesterday while trying to get that file.
You'll need a proxy to connect to zippyshare from those countries. Time to be a netrunner user.

How so? I'm sure there will be multiple ways of handling endings. You just want to make it rich? Follow this character. Want to burn the world? Follow, likely, Silverhand.
This isn't, or doesn't seem like, a game where the only thing that matters is being top dog. It's about what you want to take from this world, reshape it in your vision.

the walled city was based
wish I could've gone to explore it and get shanked

I think it's because it's the typical "sitcom promo pose" with two characters back to back, doing some sort of "oh, you" look.

>It's about what you want to take from this world, reshape it in your vision.
No, it doesn't really seem to be that way. It actually seems pretty railroaded.

It's a mistake to show or talk about features that aren't 100% set in stone to be in the final game. People can't seem to understand what the words "work in progress" mean.

The basic design will likely be like every other game in existence. Multiple quest lines will shorten to a couple of basic end options, where you decide how the game ends. You as a corpo leader, you as a punk burning the world, you as etc, etc as etc.

>No Snowcrash

Aww

It came out 2 years after CP2020 was published m8

I'm sure it came out quite some time after the tabletop.

>People can't seem to understand what the words "work in progress" mean
Ironically enough, we've seen this enough times from games that are a month away from release so most people just assume all that 'i-it's not finished yet' talk is bullshit. This is one of the few times where it's actually been justified.

Mike kinda confirms it in his interview with Yongyea, but then goes on a small tangent so I'm not sure. Check around 17:30 in the video if you want to hear it yourself. In a different interview, a dev said that each district will have a different gang essentially acting as the local police force if you start killing lots of civilians, so maybe Bozos will have a district for themselves, dunno, don't know too much about the lore and if they're important enough to run a district.

>I just wanted the game to be exactly how I envisioned
that's a losing proposition and the reason you're miserable

NeoTribes was the official Nomads sourcebook. He may not have written it but he sure as fuck approved it.

Sweet looking forward to it. I have no hope of actually discussing the gameplay footage on Yea Forums though. Wish the mods would do their fucking jobs.

>found a way around it though.

hope you enjoy it, user!

Attached: 1366874680214.jpg (2048x1359, 317K)

Yeah but can you punch people in the dick?

What are some good Cyberpunk songs to listen to?

Hard mode: No Deus Ex Soundtrack

Basically all the usuals: Glitch Mob, Gesaffelstein, Justice, Kraftwerk, Genitorturers

>Genitorturers
youtube.com/watch?v=v-PEoU0FjzE
I really should get back to my Malkavian playthrough. Kinda abandoned it once E3 started. had just arrived downtown and was about to deal with Bishop Vick.

youtu.be/w1Oyk0BL1mU and NeoTokyo OST

Attached: 1553101864124.jpg (600x600, 146K)

the nigga looks like the uncle from fresh prince of bel air.

>meme mainstream adjacent bullshit
>no autechre
>no iglooghost
>no oneohtrix point never
checks out. They wouldn't be able to emulate 2077 if they tried.

actually the Red Baron Quest is purely based on CD RED. So they surpassed the Original-Source in terms of storywriting/telling

>implying anyone gives a shit about the bottomless fractal hellholes of music hipsterdom

Yea Forums go and stay go

that car looks stupid af. where are the damn aerodynes

They will censor, cut and change everything cool about it until release to cater all the minorities. These poles has no balls as they showed it clear recently. Fuck those cucks.

Attached: 1515238450825.jpg (1054x655, 213K)

>not picking style of substance
Do you even Cyberpunk bro?
>where are the damn aerodynes
Flying above.

Ok retard, stick to your 5 other threads

They were already talking about sex scenes at the E3 interviews m8 take your schizo pills

>that ambient glow in the sky against the smog
hnggg

Pondsmith was a prophet.

Attached: image_2019_06_15T18_48_46_951Z.png (1080x631, 582K)

I’d argue Hearts of Stone was their peak storytelling accomplishment. Blood and Wine was their peak open world accomplishment. That area was legitimately fun to explore and had a lot of activities found by going off the beaten path.

yeah, fuck poland, germans were right about those dogs

You asked about music.
>Oneohtrix point never
>Award winning
>iglooghost
>on one of the biggest music labels for electronic music: ninjatune
>autechre
>literally a 30 year institution in electronic music
>bottomless fractal hellholes of music hipsterdom
Yeah, totally. Instead they'll go with fotm garbage that zoomers are into.
Kill yourself

Can’t imagine being so asshurt you feel the need to shit up the one thread actually talking about the game when there’s 10 other Cyberpunk threads screeching about trannies and black people.

jews have been pushing this shit for many decades now, it was a thing back then too

>You asked about music.
I did not.

Calm down Turkroach

There's 50 other tranny threads and /lgbt/ for you to talk about that. Talk cyberpunk.
A bit late, mate. It's been posted earlier in the thread.

Reminder that you cant have that car!

Then you're not
And should keep your shit taste to yourself. Don't fucking (You) me.

holy fuck I thought way too long this was real

really?

Pretty much a somewhat more hopeful answer that they gave about multiplayer (which is happening never ever)
So I'm guessing it'll be like TW3 with mediocre modding tools long after release.

Have they talked about that? Do we only have the one car from the trailer, can we get others, or is it the GTA thing of just stealing the closest one around?

Imagine if you could run a diagnostic and see some piece of shit corpo with something along the lines of this equipped and you hack it to blast some obnoxious shit at full blast.

I'll hack it and steal it.

You can steal cars and have a garage of bought ones.

They said you'll be able to steal cars and collect them in your garage. You'll also be able to paint them and call them to your location.

Did they cancel the multiplayer plans?

Ah, so you just won't be able to get that one specific car from the poster? Seems weird if that's the case.

No idea where user got that we won't be able to get that one specific car.

It's literally just some tranny shitposting, ignore it.

Poles are turkic ones, they let bunch of tatars settle in Poland and their hussars were Turk in origin, Poles are filthy turk/jew mutts and need to get out of Europe

A year ago they said that it was something they were looking and it it was jut experimental stuff. IT would have been safer to expect it not to make it in the final game.
Seeing how they haven't talked about it yet this year I think it's safe to assume it won't.

We don't know. For all we know that particular car might not be in the game at all.

I wanna see more male V, i'd suck him dry and i'm not even gay.

Attached: 1560360138565.png (1920x1080, 438K)

I was pretty impressed by the animation and expressions. A lot of tiny details really made it look amazing.

wtf is with this anti slavicness going on in Cyberpunk threads, fuck off back to /pol/ to wank off to nazi soldiers.

excellent 3d work, but they still can't get the frame rates to sync up properly between live action and cg.

It's CGI

You (you)'d me first faggot learn to read a reply chain

I kinda want to rewatch arise now, are the action scenes as good as I remember them to be?

Attached: no way.gif (600x431, 2.25M)

Seeing how it's a pre-rendered cinematic and it's very high quality it wouldn't surprise me if the guys over at Platige Image did this one as well. They're the ones that did the first one back in 2013 and they also did Witcher 2 and 3 cinematic trailers. They're very good at what they do.

Attached: 1536088577987.jpg (1019x1600, 191K)

>Seeing how they haven't talked about it yet this year I think it's safe to assume it won't.
Shame. I remember several threads of people coming up with ideas for it, like a Dark Souls invasion system where you went into other people's word to either steal/hack/kill something from the other player.
Imagine just driving around, see a message about being invaded or some other word. Suddenly you look in your rearview mirror to see a guy driving around in some monster truck like car while blasting punk music, full rockerboy style.
Yes, I'm aware. Does anyone think this stuff would ever be in-game footage? At most in-engine and that'd be with an absurd amount of resources and tricks.

Oh shit this is fucking dope

Attached: 1522796875225.jpg (148x216, 7K)

Devo

Huh, I too wish you could just go the cybermessiah route but that doesn't make sense in a cyberpunk doggy dog world. It you're being true to the setting, then there is no way around spilling blood. There shouldn't be a good option as much as there is a least bad one.

Attached: 1542716515519.jpg (1279x712, 515K)

For me it's not such a huge loss. When I play these kinds of games I like getting immersed and doing my own thing without being interrupted.

Attached: p8amutFZYE1wcqumgo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 300K)

What about persuasion or charm or threats? You could do a no combat route in new vegas but that didnt mean you had to be a goody goody pacifist

Wasn't expecting to see a portuguese beer on here. Cool. Saved.

>deleting "tumblr" from the filename
kek

Not a huge lost, and the system made more sense in something like Dark Souls, but it could've been a fun extra option, whatever kind of multiplayer they were thinking of, to keep you inside that world. But yeah, I'm not too bothered by it either.

fuck the meme answers, have some jungle my guy
youtube.com/watch?v=NagT5-hgNxU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y70hMrF4loI
youtube.com/watch?v=s_XlRB2DAsg
youtube.com/watch?v=ufcRRtRbSfs
youtube.com/watch?v=zaZRjQ1HzO4

Attached: 1554116846845.gif (270x270, 972K)

Those will probably still be there. You'll probably be able to hack enemies to temporarily deactivate them. But I don't think you could get around spilling blood. If the majority of the options are not overly morally ambiguous, you're just doing cyberpunk wrong. I'd love to roleplay as Cyber Jesus but that isn't going to be the case, the best you could do is Major Kusanagi.

>Pondsmith will never read you fables every night in his chocolate voice so you sleep well

Attached: 165487431.jpg (573x462, 59K)

If he has kids, they must've had the sweetest dreams.
Of anarchy and a world in flames.

That's super bocc, friend. Only for the strongest girls. Unleash the bocc.

Attached: 1555550489210.jpg (1280x720, 173K)