Everyone's throwing a baby bitchfit over cyberpunk allowing you to be transgender

>everyone's throwing a baby bitchfit over cyberpunk allowing you to be transgender
>no one gives a shit that a game a decade earlier already did this with a gender slider

Attached: e5054aacbe4d66cc91783dfe5d2eb996e49d08523f8ed6f2cb07bd9cc747aed2_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zpHPkies_A
youtube.com/watch?v=y9BoIEY4xA4
youtube.com/watch?v=2jEJK-DRiFk
youtube.com/watch?v=bpoAcXu65TM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There wasn't a massive political agenda behind it back then.

Pretty much

Kill ALL fags and trannies

>they managed to piss off both sides
how based can one game be?

Funny how CDPR was also involved in that game

Is there now?

I WANNA GANGSTA BITCH (A GANGSTA BITCH!)

Attached: 1474126906021.jpg (350x268, 41K)

Attached: gender slider.jpg (2000x681, 726K)

Man they fucked that port so goddamn hard

No, just /pol/ crying

I WANNA GANGSTA BOOGIE

Attached: 1510807957201.jpg (480x380, 14K)

>have real motherfucking G’s play in your commercial
>song is no where to be found in the game

This actually pissed me off more than the dead island switcharoo

I got gangstas in the crowd, bad bitches at my show
Yeah, it's parked outside, and it's sittin' on fo's
And I luv it, yeah, and I luv it.

>HANDS UP
>SHAWTY WHEN YOU PARTY WITH ME WE GOIN’ WAY PAST QUARTER TO THREE

Attached: 8FB580D6-DE50-4065-985D-00852B932AF3.gif (220x450, 288K)

Attached: 1414552134167.jpg (587x720, 31K)

I NEVER SLEEP
'CAUSE SLEEP IS THE COUSIN OF DEATH

Wasn't there supposed to be a Saints Row announcement soon?

Yeah and it's gonna be more LOL SO WACKY garbage

Yeah, it was the Switch port of 3.

So did anything come from that Saints Row news i saw a while back?

WELL LISTEN SUNSHINE
I DON'T CARE HOW FUCKED UP YOUR FACE IS
I AIN'T SCARED OF YOU, OR THAT OTHER ARSEHOLE

This was after that. It sounded like it would be an E3 thing, but nothing was shown. I hear the port sucked.

RIDE TILL I DIE
LORD KNOWS I STAY HIGH
AND I LOVE IT
AND I LOVE IT
WE GOT HUNDREDS ON THE TABLE
TWENTIES ON THE FLOOOOR

Attached: gang.jpg (1280x1264, 103K)

You could play a male boss with breast implants, but you were still a male.
SR2 was too pure for trannyshit. Stop trying to retroactively apply your degeneracy to games of the past.

Attached: enogh.jpg (316x202, 30K)

SR2 did it ironically.

DON'T WALK THE COLD AND RUTHLESS STREETS
THEY DRAIN THE LIFE FROM ALL THEY MEET
THE SERVANTS CRYING UNDERGROUND
SMELLING MORTAL BLOOD LIKE HOUNDS
AS YOU CRAWL THE SEWER PIPES
DEADLY SINNERS SET TO STRIKE

youtube.com/watch?v=-zpHPkies_A
over and over and over and over like a monkey with a miniature cymbal

Attached: LAID_BACK.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Would anyone care if there was?

I would enjoy a remaster of 2.

>take on me starts playing in the radio

Why the fuck did they take out the Pimp Cane after 2? Considering the ludicrous nature of a fuck-everything-in-sight shotgun disguised as a walking stick, I thought it would turn up again.

>Everyone
More like one percent of people waiting for this game

>SR2 had both Hot Chip and LCD Soundsystem
based

>sung by ALL the voices at the same time
youtube.com/watch?v=y9BoIEY4xA4

I'm still hoping they decided to start listening to feedback and reel things back to pre-3 status, even though I know they probably wont.

A man with a case of watches approaches you and claims this shit'll cost you $600 in the store.
Do you:
a) Buy a watch and be on your way
b) Report him to the police for selling stolen goods
c) Walk past him without a word then get dragged into a city wide gang war

I mean technically you're right, but it's literally what these people are asking for. I don't know if theres an uncensored mod on PC for streaking but it didn't show whether or not you had a dick in either scenario. And it also let you apply a female voice for a male boss, along with the NPC's referring to you as "they/them", if they're not actually addressing you as "The Boss".

That shotgun was brutal. It got pretty inaccurate at range but I'm pretty sure if a pellet hit someone they would always die.

TAKEEE ONNNNN MEEEEEE!

The Mix 107.77 is the GOAT radio station across all open world games, 3 was even worse with how they butchered the station

THAT'S MY NAME AND THEY KNOW IT
THE HOME OF THE GO-GO,
FOREVER WE ARE FOCUSED
(WALEEE)

>wear any clothes you want regardless of gender, dress up as silly or as serious as you like
>boatloads of clothes to choose from
>pick from multiple mc voices (has any other game done this?)
>smoke and drink for fun
>city with character and distinct districts
>cheats aren't paid dlc
>good radio stations
>lots of good weapons
>good characters and story with comedy and drama
games will never be this good again

Yeah but that doesn't count.

WU-TANG WE ALWAYS IN THE SPOTLIGHT

Attached: sr1.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

>>Mr. Gat, you've been convicted of over three hundred murders, do you really expect this appeal to work?
I figure with the statute of limitations it really should be closer to two fifty.
>>There's no statute of limitations for murder!
Why the fuck not?

Yes. Trannies like their attention.

Saints Row 3 is better than any GTA, so yes

Attached: 746294487_1422452.gif (400x391, 266K)

>plebbit
Based

Attached: 1528352744667.png (571x618, 53K)

what did you do donnie???
WHAT DID YOU DO

Attached: 1539905877528.jpg (320x320, 13K)

Hey, it's Worf!

SR2 bosses would refer to their own gender. Some lines of dialogue for female bosses refer to themselves as girl, same with the male ones referring themselves to man/bloke

>political agenda
>some folks like attention

Also gender stuff in a cyberpunk game?
You we'll be able to do some crazy shit with ourselves
in the far future? Changing your gender is like a minor thing.

Attached: comfy.jpg (252x252, 9K)

>Older rap used to have meaningful lyrics sound like absolute soul in the 90s and 20s.
>Nu-rap is just "uh huh uhhhhhhh all my friends are dead uhh uhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhh"

The fuck happened bros?

Attached: 1453117193684.jpg (1065x1300, 301K)

IT WAS NEVER MY INTENTION TO BRAG
TO STEAL IT ALL AWAY FROM YOU NOW
BUT GOD DOES IT FEEL SO GOOD
CAUSE I GOT HIM WHERE I WANT HIM NOW
AND IF YOU COULD THEN YOU KNOW YOU WOULD
CAUSE GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD
IT JUST FEELS SO GOOD

metal also became degenerate don't lie

I know it did. You're right. What the fuck happened to music in general? I have to look really hard to find good metal bands nowadays.

I should also clarify I meant to say "2000s" not 20s

The saddest truth is that Yea Forums has also become degenerate. Just 5 years ago people didn't spam boys club frog and polish /int/ guy a million times.

9/11 and then Obama ruined everything

*George W. Bush

Oh bitch bitch bitch

>What the fuck happened to music in general?
Nothing? Quit listening to popular shit and dig deep into the genres you like to find gold. Plenty of great artists in every genre putting out great music today.

FPBP

Fake news, SR2 did not have a gender slider.

>implying niggershit was ever good

WE JUST LIVIN OUR LIVES

Older rap was mostly muh bitches, muh money, much crew

YO BEANIE MAC RAP GUERRILLA
I'M OUT FOR THE SKRILLA
FACE IT THERE AIN'T NO REPLACEMENT FOR THIS KILLA

you're right, it had a physique slider. this whole gender thing is bullshit

Back then transgenderism wasn't a serious issue and was treated as a joke, as it should be.

what the fuck is the point of the Switch
>wow I can play 8 year old games in a shittier resolution than it was originally
I literally cannot fathom the mind of nincels

>tfw killing Julius
Got what you deserved you fucking bitch.

Attached: Ancap.jpg (1000x563, 33K)

I played an obese white dude with the voice of a sassy black woman. Don't even remember if the game considered me male or female.

I DIDNT DO SHIT TO MY HAIR

Unironically the best GTA style game since San Andreas

>saints row 2 is released without a word on muh gender
>cyberpunk goes out of its way to court and appease trannies

You still don't get it playa.
It wasn't about controlling the city, it was about stopping the gang wars.
Maybe you'd understand that if you didn't start with the second game like a bitch.

I did play the first game and he tried to blow you up. Regardless of the motive for doing so, he tried to murder you in cold blood and bent over backwards to let Ultor fuck the city

So again:
He got what he deserved.

The slider let you be a guy with tits. OG tranny sim

>I hadn't yet been convinced by certain groups both foreign and domestic to hate them so it was okay

Killing me won't give you those years back. It won't make you feel better. All you're doing is depriving the community of someone trying to do right by them.

You like pop music? Go fuck yourself. krunch 96.76 we will never take our foot of the gas.

It sure as shit made me feel better in game. Why are you talking like a similar situation would occur in real life and I would get the same satisfaction?

(solo guitar riff)
I THINK THAT SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KILL ME

So when would you say that Red Faction got retconned out of Saint's Row's timeline? 4 is a given, but 3 is debatable.

Please stop embarrassing yourself like this.

Attached: why the fuck would you RP on 4chan.png (853x400, 67K)

You can easily make a real tranny

look at these big brain strats from user. he can see reality.

Attached: 1529157371226.jpg (1500x2250, 458K)

>That one random poppy non-metal ballad song on the station's playlist

Attached: 1534516562130.jpg (1000x1000, 138K)

>wear any clothes you want regardless of gender, dress up as silly or as serious as you like
Why can't more games do this?

Attached: 2011-09-21_000436.png (1920x1200, 2.5M)

You wanna know what happens in real life?
You get a very brief sense of satisfaction from them getting what they deserve followed by an empty feeling when you realize that none of the pain they caused will go away.
I'm speaking from experience here.

People bending over backwards trying to justify tranny shit in games lol

Well yeah, I expect that in real life, but in terms of the context of a video game, Julius' death was one of the most satisfying moments of the game. Especially after all the shit you go through with the game.
Fuck that chink shit and the tribal meathead.

You're moving goalposts now.

Saints Row 2 is better than any GTA game and WAY better than Saints Row 3

Degenerates have always been hated

Fair enough.
The most satisfying moment for me was GET UP

>Julius' death was one of the most satisfying moments of the game
Not really. At least he tried to kill you for a good reason, i.e. you're a fucking psychopath that is far worse than any of the gang they were trying to get rid of. The guy who is the real prick is Dex and he gets away with it.

I like how he can be one of your homies as well.

It was a different time. They would play it off as being progressive today, but I guarantee the thought behind it was "playing as a tranny would be funny".

One of the sliders gives full on torpedo tits to a guy, you can pick the female voice and dress up like a girl.

The only good thing the SR3 and 4 added in character creator is the tits slider. Everything else is gutted.

>Le epic /pol/ memes
Worse than Reddit

>this game has a gender slider!
no it doesnt
>uhhh well it has another slider that lets you do this other thing!

That's moving goalposts

>"playing as a tranny would be funny"
That was exactly it. Playing a guy wearing makeup and women's clothing and beating people with a giant dildo was a joke.
Yes, drag queens are inherently funny, what can you do.
That's how Saints Row rolled. Now it's apparently "progressive".

>I wasn't aware of the political agenda back then

>he gets away
This was the worst thing about SR3. I was furious.

There was no agenda back then. Videogames were allowed to be videogames. Y'know, escapism. Nobody was screeching about "objectification" or "trans representation" in a videogame.
What was the political agenda behind Quake or Warcraft? Or Baldur's Gate?

FUCK YOU VOILITION AND DEEP NIGGERS

FIX TWO ALREADY AND RERELEASE THAT SHIT WITH THE FUCKING DLC AND MAYYYBE I'll forgive you for shenmue

>saints row 2 thread on Yea Forums
oh my god

There's been an agenda since the 1940s, anyone who has taken a history class outside of highschool can see it clearly by studying who traded money where, and why.
I'm willing to bet you're some 10 IQ reddit ape so I won't bore you with JP Morgan and Standard Oil shit but how about you go look up some of the specific books those evil nazis burned.

run in windows 7 compatability mode
disable dynamic lighting
install powertools

all issues fixed

PICTURE ME AND YOU, YOU AND ME
K-I-S-S-I-N-G, THEN
PICTURE ME AND YOU, UNDER THE TREE
F-U-C-K-I-N-G

>AND RERELEASE THAT SHIT WITH THE FUCKING DLC
The DLC is shit. You aren't missing anything. It's a handful of missions, neither of the DLC has an ending, all but one mission is crap and Tera Patrick is the worst voice actress.

You haven't aswered the question and gave me a patronizing non-answer. What was the political agenda behind Quake? Or Age of Empires?

youtube.com/watch?v=2jEJK-DRiFk
>start driving across the bridge from northern to southern stilwater
>this starts playing

Cyberpunk has always had trannies and such ever since it appeared like 30-40 years ago. It predicted the culture we were heading toward. Right now is exactly what boomers thought Cyberpunk was going to be, but they also thought we'd have flying cars and cities that look like Coruscant.

No one is mad except trannies themselves. Cyberpunk is a /pol/ approved concept because it's a natural occurrence in the world that will end with Judge Dredd.

>Julius original plan was to end gang violence in Stillwater with Benjamin King back in the 80's and 90's
>they form the Vice Kings
>face off with Los Carnales and gain some power
>Benjamin is blinded by power and money and forget about why he and Julius created the Vice Kings
>Julius leaves and Benjamin King becomes another mobster in a town full of gang violence
>years pass and Julius create "The Third street Saints"
>he still belives in his original plan and start to recrute new blood
>he finds you in the midle of a gang confront and invite you to be "part of the solution"
>you managed to end the three gangs in Stillwater (The Rollers, Vice Kings and Los Carnales)
>Julius knows that you and the Saints WILL end up like Benjamin King and become a Vice Kings that wear purple
>he make a deal with Troy a undercover cop that was in the Saints to convince you to end the gang
>they plan a meating with you and a candidate for mayor in a yacht
>Julius set a bomb in the yacht and then Saints Row 2 happens
It's a good Lore if you ask me

You don't deserve anything but patronizing, imagine a 30 year old man asking you what a footnote is and for you to explain to them basic grammar. Imagine if you could write a sentence without begging the question.

So you have no answer, hence you deflect the question. Got that. The question still stands.

>>Benjamin is blinded by power and money and forget about why he and Julius created the Vice Kings
That's not strictly true. King, for example, never gets into drugs specifically for this reason. He's pushing heavily for legal operations like the music business. You can see the constant tension there is between his lieutenants, who want to run it as a proper gang, and himself in all the cutscenes. The fact that King kind of tried to hold on to that original dream is why he winds up with his own gang trying to kill him. This is why Julius knows he's going to have to dissolve the Saints. If he doesn't he's either going to end up just as bad as the guys he wanted to get rid of or dead. He kind of ends up as both.

I made it just for you baby.

IT'S GETTING
IT'S GETTING
IT'S GETTING CRRRAAAAAAAAAZZZEH

>still mad you got btfo by a raisin

FEEL FREE TO LOSE YOUR MIND, LET CHA BRAIN GO
FUCK THE TANGO, DO THE FANDANGO
TRIPLE STEP, RIGHT LEFT, THEN YOU LETCHA DAME GO
SPIN AROUND TIL YOU GET A HANGOVER

The gender slider was really just a precursor to the sex appeal slider. The closer you are to the poles of the slider, the more Masculine/Feminine they were. If it's in the middle, you made a faggot.

Yes because we here at Yea Forums like to change history

Nope. Literally just incompetent social media managers tweeting out stupid shit.

And trannys dilating.

No, just attention = clicks = revenue.

Obsessed

Cute and funnypilled

In any other game, they guy smashing a young man's head through a headstone then burying him alive would be the villain, but Shogo deserved it.

>That doesn't do anything
>That only vaguely improves performance and makes interiors look shit
>Powertools literally makes the game worse than if you didn't use it at all. Why use powertools when you can actually fix the speed the game runs at properly?

Stilwater is such a good city. It's the only city in a game I've played where I don't need to use the GPS to traverse it anymore.

>That doesn't do anything
that's how i know you've never done it before. Not only does it make it crash less when alt+tabbing, it increases fps a lot
>That only vaguely improves performance and makes interiors look shit
you're full of shit, it brings up your fps by 10-15
>why use powertools when you can actually fix the speed the game runs at properly
that's what powertools does, you fucking idiot. You didn't read the documentation. Saints Row 2 assumes your PC's cpu runs at 3.6ghz. You have to change the setting in the ini file depending on what clock speed your GPU is.

Do you really not know the Saints are supposed to be worse than everyone else in these games? Well, at least in the first 2. They kind of fucked up that aspect of the game with 3 on. Johnny IS the villain. So is the player character. Shogo didn't deserve that. He didn't even order her death like Gat claims. The Saints started all that shit same as they always start it with everyone.

I can play the game on my machine with max settings no problem. I want OTHER people to be able to have fun. You don't understand!

>'COS I'M SO SICK OF LOVE SONGS, SO TIRED OF TEARS
>SO DONE OF WISHING, YOU WERE STILL HERE

Attached: Das it Mayne.png (414x499, 454K)

>I'LL BE JUST FINE
>PRETENDING I'M NOT
>I'M FAR FROM LONELY
>AND IT'S ALL THAT I'VE GOT

>Throwing hecklers into jet turbines, helicopter blades, and off rooftops to get a chainsaw
>Spraying raw shit over property, and random people to get the sewage truck, as well as a food discount and increased weapon accuracy.
>Throwing yourself into traffic (insurance fraud) to eventually get unlimited sprint
>Stealing hookers to get a nice SMG and unlimited SMG ammo
>Going on COPS (on crack) to get a nice handgun and unlimited pistol ammo
>Completing Hitman lists to get unlimited rifle ammo
>Getting star in all combat tricks to get that nifty assault rifle with grenade launcher.

Of course I've done all of that before, that's how I know it doesn't make a fucking difference.
Doing all that shit has only ever raised my FPS very slightly. 10-15 is a gross exaggeration. As I said, with Dynamic lighting off, any cutscene in interiors look like absolute wank.
Powertools is a mongoloid way to fix the speed, and takes way too much work to get the game to look alright.
You can literally just enter one single command in the command prompt and get the game to run at the correct speed. No trial and error with Powertools. People still using it are fucking retarded.

>MFW
youtube.com/watch?v=bpoAcXu65TM

How the fuck can anyone seriously believe these people aren't just deranged fetishists? The same transfaggots who post on /r/transpositive also post on sexualized subs like /r/manmadepussy, literally making comments about eating out fake pussies. It's a fucking fetish that's so extreme people are willing to modify their bodies and lifestyles. MOST real women don't act like this, MOST real women aren't discussing how they'd love to eat pussy or suck dick nonchalant. You know who does, though? Men. Sexually addicted, horny men. God damn I really hate these subhumans.

Attached: BLLLARRRRRGHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.png (1326x1008, 701K)

I legit played SR2 as a sexy thin black trans in a lavender bikini. at first I was like "ha ha ha look I'm a tranny gangsta" then I wass like "damn character some nice legs. lookat dat ass!"

after 30 hours, i think it moved my gay slider over to the right a few clicks.

I had to turn off the radio when I heard that. :(